All Comments on 'Dakota Moonshine'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HagisHagis8 months ago

Fortunately, to the readers of literotica you are on fire. A story that might deserve to win the contest!

FifthEstateFifthEstate8 months ago

Your stories never disappoint FTW. Another five ⭐️ score from me. This submission will be a worthy contender in this contest!

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting8 months agoAuthor

Thanks folks for that. I loved the Crime and Punishment idea for an event so that's why I went for it, this being the first time I have entered one on the site.

I enjoyed watching gangster movies since I was a kid and I wanted to try something in that vein but with a scenario where the saying 'the female of the species is more deadly than the male' is entirely accurate.

skaddixskaddix8 months ago

Not totally sure I love the ending...though I suppose its ambiguous but very nice I can appreciate a plot with my porn.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 STARS

Crime never looked so good, While I 'd be more interested in redhead con artist Agnes (adventures in Dakota Moonshine part 2

Although in my opinion Agnes reminds of a not so bad ancestor of our own Irish good cop Arlene in her missing family tree, but that's just my head cannon thoughts about it. just putting that out there.

If only young bellhop Charles ,survives the second encouter but not likely , but also represent a turning in con artist live as she'll encounter lonelier black man some good, some bad, more in grey in between, looking for that delicious "white sweetener " like Agnes and even both are more to it than they like to admit.

But Money talks, baby, no hard feelings Charlie boy.

See you soon.

Continue on

Cheers!

P.S Can't wait see an update on what happening with Ercia and friends in Tracking Evil Part 12

jdl2848jdl28488 months ago

Wow! Agnes is such a fun heroine. Amazing productivity of late from a new favorite author. Would definitely buy your work if you’re looking for more support. Please continue

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting8 months agoAuthor

@jdl2848, thanks for the comment, flattered by the offer of support.

I have a full time job and a family life, the only thing that curtails my writing is time, not money. I do this 'hobby' because I enjoy it and it seems like a few people enjoy what I write. That's all the support I could need.

Again, cheers for taking the time to read and comment.

mitchawamitchawa18 days ago

Fabulous! The story has a different plot with a female heroine and a loving/fucking black bellboy. The mobsters deserved their demise and Angess her financial and sexual rewards. The open ending leads to several paths: one could be that she pulls the trigger, and the second would be to reconsider and take Charlie as her obedient fuck toy. No matter, a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...