All Comments on 'Dakota Performs on Stage Pt. 01'

by Maude1067

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Some people in this story have some serious mental issues. They are sick in the head.

I speak of Clive who wants to fuck his son, Lily who wants to do the same, and dear ole Mom, Connie, who also wants a piece of Dakota.

Just where these sickos will lead Dakota remains to be seen. I hope for some drama young Dakota wakes up to the fact that the people he trusts the most are exploiting and sexually using him for their sick games. Then l hope he reacts accordingly and furiously revenges himself against the users.

So far 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Katy gave him a great blowjob and sucked his ass? One would think that she was not too active in that regard as she has been with Dakota for 18 months and has done nothing with him like this before? Sounds a bit off. Dakota may have a bit of a problem later on during the performance since he may be thinking of what just happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Paper towels? You use a towel there dude. Also, show it don't say it.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Somewhat interesting, but Dakota appears to be a little 'teacher's. If not a simpleton. Luckily he has lots of folks that want to take him to 'O-VILLE'.

Have fun Dakota!

Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too gay!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was fun until the Lily and Katy part, they ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaude1067@Maude1067
Middle age author; bisexual but leaning more to gay, but love to write about a variety of subjects and people. Lean toward consensual and forced cfnm and cmnm with family and/or friends, or just nudity in general. But as I have said, I am not limited in my interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES