Dakota Performs on Stage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Dakota meekly mumbled. The two practiced a couple of times and got the action down quickly and perfectly. After the last time, Clive kept his hand on his son's balls and rubbed his cock, and kissed the boy and said 'thanks' and told him to get dressed. Blushing, his son said 'thank you' and father left the room.

Dakota was confused by that last 'hold' and the quick rub of his penis by his father. He did know his father was probably gay and now knew for sure. He was embarrassed by the whole episode but was surprised to discover he liked it when his father briefly rubbed his cock. He may have been a legal adult at the age of eighteen but that fact did not ease his confusion any.

The next day, Dakota was nervous as he could be when the final rehearsals began. He tried to put things out of his mind. Lily, true to her word, had curtains arranged perfectly so that she was the only one on stage who would see the young man in all his nudity. This particular scene began with Dakota violently ripping his clothes off and sitting on the floor with his back to the audience. So when Lily entered downstage, she saw the boy facing her, his legs drawn apart, and his manhood just hanging there for her to admire. During these rehearsals, actors and set people who were behind stage could wander out and watch from the seats. The crucifixion scene, when Dakota faces the audience with arms and legs spread out, was quite revealing. The females and some of the men enjoyed watching this handsome young man hanging it all out. Obviously the idea that the crew would see nothing didn't work out

During and after the rehearsal, few people said anything about the nudity to Dakota and when they did, they praised his courage. A couple of the ladies did mention how impressed they were with his sex organ, which caused the young man to blush profusely. But overall, things went as well as expected and Dakota, while very embarrassed, did not feel as humiliated as he had feared he would.

The day following the final rehearsals was an off day so people could rest for opening preview night in Boston. Clive went home to New York but Dakota stayed at the hotel so he could rest up. So this would be the night that Lily and Katy would show their true colors, but in a very positive way. They were going to fulfill a dream that they each had had for quite a few years: to get to know Dakota, especially his body, better.

Katy, of course, was Dakota's girlfriend and had been for the previous eighteen months. They had grown even closer during rehearsals, giving each other support and encouragement. They had yet to see each other naked due to Dakota's reticence in such matters. Lily knew this and worked out a plan so that by the end of the evening, she would get to see both Dakota and her daughter in the nude, and see it all close up.

Katy herself was as beautiful as Dakota was handsome. Her face was sweet and cute, and she had soft, flowing brown hair. Her breasts were not as ample as her mother's, but were pronounced enough to capture the attention of her boyfriend. And her body was perfect - Dakota had even told her recently how stunning she looked in her bathing suit.

Katy's relationship with her mother was a close one - nothing sexual but they hugged and kissed as much as Dakota did with his parents and his twin sister Montana. So when Lily told her daughter of her plan, Katy was extremely excited. Lily knew that Clive would be gone for the day and that Dakota went for a run each morning. So she and Katy waited until the young man returned and once they were sure he was showering, the two women snuck into Dakota's room and made themselves comfortable on the couch.

The poor boy -he had no idea what was coming. After he dried himself, he put a small towel around his waist - it came only a couple of inches below his balls and one hip was exposed. Thinking he was alone, he walked out into the room, looked and saw the two beautiful women, and nearly fainted. He was stunned and the surprise look on his cute face was a marvel.

"Surprise, dear boy," Lily said. "We are here to see you - all of you."

Holding his towel with his left hand, Dakota put his right hand over his eyes and blushed very red. He was having trouble comprehending what was going on. "What do you mean?" he asked tentatively.

"Dakota," Lily replied, "Katy and I want to see you close up - we want to do a thorough and complete inspection of your body. Remember - you owe me a big favor."

"I can't do this," Dakota cried out, "it is too embarrassing. Please leave."

"No, Dakota," Lily said with a sharp tone that froze the young man. "You are not a child anymore but an adult and it isn't as if we haven't seen you naked. True, we couldn't see a lot so that is why we are here. Now come to me." Dakota moved haltingly toward Lily. She ordered him to place his hands to his sides while she grabbed the towel. She slowly pulled it away and suddenly, Lily and her daughter could see Dakota completely naked, displaying his glory to them. Lily then took the stunned Dakota by his penis and led him to the bed as Katy followed so that she could look at her boyfriend's perfectly formed butt.

"Now, Dakota dear," Lily began, "I want my daughter to learn all about your body since you are her boyfriend. I want to learn all about your body so I can imagine you naked everytime I see you. So get on the bed with your back on the pillows so that you are sitting up."

By now, Dakota was recovering from his shock and decided that he was beginning to realize that he liked that these two beautiful females wanted to admire his nudity. There was a deal to be made here. "Okay," he said, "I will do as you say but I need a promise back from you - or rather, Katy. Right now, I am the only male here and the only one naked so at some point, Katy has to strip, too."

"Fine by me," Lily said, "but I am not sure my daughter wants to strip in front of me and I won't be leaving the room as long as I have you here and naked. I will say, though, that I would love to see Katy in the nude, also, if she doesn't mind." She went over to her daughter and gently kissed her forehead. "Katy, I love you and like Dakota, I too would love to see you naked, and watch him investigate your body."

Katy sighed and blushing profusely, said "Okay mom, I will do it but Dakota, you must do everything we require of you or I will not strip." With a broad smile, Dakota nodded his assent and placed his naked self on the bed as instructed, with his legs splayed outward.

"Now, Katy," Lily said, "note how little body hair he has. Like you, he is eighteen years old but he obviously is maturing physically later than most young adults. Note that he has just a small amount of hair on his armpits, and a small amount of pubic hair. Now Dakota, bring your knees up and spread them far apart."

"What," exclaimed the young man, "that is pretty graphic, isn't it?"

"Exactly," said Katy. "We want to see everything of the most intimate areas of your smooth little body and you will do it if you want to see me in the nude."

So, what is a young man to do? Dakota slowly brought his knees up and spread them wide. He opened up everything of the most intimate areas of his body to the eyes of his girlfriend Katy and her mother Lily. Katy looked closely at Dakota's balls, hanging gently down in his smooth scrotum. She looked at his smooth perineum and took careful note of her boyfriend's puckered anus. She kneeled down between his legs and began massaging Dakota's balls and cock. He jumped and squirmed at her touch. With her other hand, she placed one finger on Dakota's perineum and another on her boyfriend's butt hole, two very sensitive parts of any boy's anatomy. As her finger circled his anal membranes, she pushed hard on his anus and he again jumped at her touch. Then, at mom's suggestion, Katy kneeled even lower and began to lick every inch of his most private, intimate parts.

Lily held the naked boy down as he was violently squirming at the sensation he felt as his girlfriend's tongue licked all around his butt crack and sucked on his butt hole.

Then Dakota called out "Please stop or I will explode."

Not wanting Dakota to cum just yet, Lilly pulled her daughter up. After warning Dakota not to touch himself, she began to slowly strip her daughter and before Katy knew it, she was standing naked in front of her mother and her boyfriend. She was so enthralled by this, that she didn't realize that Dakota had got off the bed and she replaced him on the bed. Dakota got on his knees between his girlfriend's legs and placed his face on Katy's pubic mound. He kissed her pubic hairs and then sucked on her vagina and began to fuck her with his tongue. He also sucked on her anus as she did on his so that she would feel the same wonderful sensation as he did.

While this was going on, Lily massaged her daughter's breasts and pinched her little nipples. Then she got up and got behind the young man so that she could look at his ass crack spread wide open, exposing his small anus, and revel at his balls swaying around in his cute ball sack.

When Dakota returned to Katy's vagina, she suddenly screamed out and began gushing her juices all over his face. When she finished, Dakota sat up on his haunches and smiled as he tasted her essence. Lily laughed and used paper towels to lovingly wash his face of her daughter's precious fluids. Then Lily quickly placed Dakota on the bed as his raging six inch erection was beginning to pain him. Katy got between his raised legs and cupped his balls in her hand and gave her boyfriend a blowjob to end all blowjobs, sucking on his penis crown and licking his pulsating piss slit. Now it was Dakota's turn to yell out and began to jerk around as he ejaculated his semen into Katy's mouth and then all over his own chest. Lily marveled that the boy had six large bursts of cum coming out of his cock.

When he finished, Katy excitedly said to mother excitedly, "Mom, I think I felt his ball let loose his cum and I certainly felt his cum go through his hot cock." Lily laughed and Dakota felt good that he had pleased Katy as much as she had pleased him. Katy cleaned her face while her mother cleaned the cum off Dakota's chest, stomach, and especially his genitals. He just stayed still and watched in disbelief as his 'aunt' Lily held his cock and balls and cleaned them thoroughly. Soon, the young man fell asleep and Lily covered his nudity with a sheet. Katy started to dress but her mom took her clothes away, put her arm around her waist and her hand on her butt, and walked her naked daughter back to their room. A special morning for all.

{End of Part 1}

12