Dakota's Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota was happy to hear that Hailey had gotten a good internship at the engine manufacturing plant, but was disappointed when she realized that it was an hour in the opposite direction from the university.

Hailey had a surprise for Dakota the night before she headed east to Springfield. Her parents had headed out of town for a few days to celebrate their wedding anniversary, so Hailey had the house to herself. Dakota set her overnight bag down by the door and found Hailey in the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and nibbled on her neck while she worked on dinner. Looking around, she saw the chicken and a jar of pesto and smiled at the realization that Hailey was making a reprise of their first dinner together.

Dinner was a splendid affair. Hailey had pulled out her mom's good dishes and set the table up nicely for the two of them. Dakota was absorbed in how the flicker of the candlelight reflected Hailey's big brown eyes. As usual, she melted at the sight of her dimples as she smiled. It was the little things like that got Dakota aroused.

Dakota began to clear the table and clean up when they finished their meal. Hailey stopped her, wrapped her arms around her lover, and gave her a tender kiss.

"You mind finishing up here? I'm going to go get something ready, stay here until I call you ok?" Hailey rubbed the back of her hand on Dakota's cheek. She saw her nostrils flare and inhale in anticipation of what might come next.

"Ok, my love, I'll be waiting right here."

As the water drained out of the kitchen sink heard a thump from Hailey's room followed by a loud cry.

"FUCK! AAARRGGGHHHH!" Dakota ran to her room. The door was closed. She could hear Hailey muttering.

"Everything ok Babe?"

"Yeah, Don't come in yet. I need another minute. Just hang on ok?"

"OK, I'll wait for you in the living room." Dakota made her way back and was looking at a picture of Hailey when she was little. She had the same smile and cute pigtails in her hair.

"Hi Sexy, whatcha doing?" Hailey was doing her best husky, sexy voice.

Dakota turned around. Hailey was wearing the same red corset she wore that first evening at the hotel before the comic convention. She had the same garter, g string, and red heels. But this time she had a pair of floral-patterned black stockings instead of the plain black ones she had on that night.

"Wow, Hailey, you look magnificent. I don't think I have seen that on you since..."

"I've been saving it for a special occasion. And it would have been exactly the same as that night if I hadn't lost my balance in these heels, hit the corner of my dresser and put a big run in them."

"So that is what the commotion was about."

"Yeah, sorry to break up the mood of the moment, but well life happens." Dakota could see that Hailey was a bit frustrated by having her plan broken up.

"I know how to get you back in your game," and she went over and wrapped her arms around Hailey, leaned in, and kissed her. Dakota's hands found their way to Hailey's big firm booty and gave it a good squeeze.

"ooooh" moaned Hailey as a finger grazed her lower lips.

"Hailey, I have a problem, can you help me? I think I am overdressed here?" Dakota was kicking off her black round toe pumps as said this. Hailey reached down and undid her skinny jeans and pulled them down. Dakota pulled her green sweater off and revealed her green and black camisole and green lace boy shorts. She gave her jeans a last tug and pull them off. She then led Hailey to the couch, and they resumed their oral explorations.

Soon Dakota was leaning Hailey back and pulling her G string to the side.

"Oh yes babe, you eat pussy so good." Dakota was making her favorite tongue swirls around her clit, not quite coming in direct contact with it, but getting all the skin that would then rub her clit sending little zings of pleasure with each flick of her tongue. "Don't stop, oh my, don't stop, yes that's it." Hailey stopped talking and began to pant. There was no way she could stop her oncoming orgasm if she had wanted to. As the second wave of pleasure hit, she pushed Dakota away, not able to take any more stimulation.

Juice dripping from her chin, Dakota looked with satisfaction that she was able to please her lover. When Hailey recovered, she led Dakota to her bedroom. She pulled Dakota's camisole off and felt the lace green bra holding her breast forms in.

"Can I take these off? I want to feel your real nipples next to mine." Dakota nodded her head and undid her bra for Hailey. The red corset went flying across the room and landed next to the camisole, and a green bra landed next to them a moment later. A G string and some boy shorts followed quickly them.

Dakota felt a hand play with her dick, who responded by coming to full attention right away. He twitched as lips engulfed his head and shaft. Dakota moaned at the sensory overload she was feeling. Soon she was shooting her load into Hailey's mouth.

Hailey lay her body next to Dakota and felt her girlfriend snuggle up to her. As much as she enjoyed being the one cuddled, sometimes she wished the roles were reversed. They dozed off for a while, and then she felt Dakota's cock get hard again.

Hailey guided Dakota to climb on top and take her. She had never said it out loud, but this was her favorite way to fuck. Especially when Dakota had removed her forms, and she was plain, most boy like. Dakota's cock hit her just so, and it felt sooo good. Soon she was moaning and rubbing her hands on her partner's ass, encouraging Dakota to shoot a load in her.

It didn't take Dakota long to feel her ass clench and that familiar sensation starting to build in her balls. She wrapped her arm under Hailey's neck and pulled herself tight to her lover and released rope after rope of cum inside Hailey. She kept going for a minute, doing her best to stay hard and then Hailey was able to climax as well. They both relaxed next to each other and quickly fell asleep.

Hailey woke up the next morning alone in bed. Then she heard noises in the bathroom and found Dakota brushing her teeth. After doing the same, Hailey led Dakota back to the bedroom and climbed on all fours, sticking her ass up in the air, begging to fuck doggie style. Dakota didn't hesitate and was soon fucking away. Hailey was rubbing her clit as she was being taken and screamed so loud, she worried if the neighbors heard her as she climaxed. Hearing her girl cum, Dakota released and came as well.

They slipped into Hailey's parents' master bathroom and enjoyed their large shower together and cleaned themselves up. Hailey tried to get one more out of Dakota, but she was spent and nothing more was to come. After doing some final cleanup around the house, they both headed back to Dakota's place to help her get her final packing done. They got her old card loaded and had a long cry in each other's arms. It was going to be a long few months apart. Dakota felt uneasy leaving Hailey, and the two promised to call each other every day and to get away to meet when they could.

In the beginning, they called daily, but as each of their internships got busier, the calls slipped to every other day and then less frequently. Dakota also noticed a change in how Hailey acted on the phone. She was growing more distant each time. She blocked it from her mind and passed it off as both were working a lot and focused on their internships. Dakota tried to find a weekend to visit Hailey, but she always had an excuse that she was doing something with her family or the like, and it never happened. As the summer wound down, Dakota looked forward to classes beginning and, more importantly, reconnecting with Hailey.

She debated if she should remain male during class time or not. After a long conversation with Kelli, she decided that it would be awkward to be a woman there since they all knew her as a man and there was a clean stopping point at graduation. Until then, she would just have to be gender fluid, switching back and forth between male and female. Dakota was still uncertain about this, since she had grown comfortable and enjoyed being a woman full time during the summer. At Kelli's suggestion, she even had gotten a modest bikini, and the two lounged in their bikini's in the backyard on nice evenings. Dakota was envious of Kelli's boobs and couldn't wait until she had enough money to get a boob job and the wider range of clothing they opened up.

Right before Dakota left, she made plans to go out to dinner with Hailey the night she planned to be back. As soon as she got back to her small apartment, she took a shower to get the travel grime off and checked the adhesive on her breast forms. She put on a nice floral halter top dress and some sandals and headed to the restaurant to meet Hailey. Hailey arrived a few minutes later and was noticeably distant and uncomfortable.

"Hailey, what is it? Is something wrong?"

"Dakota...." Hailey broke into tears, "... Dakota... I'm pregnant."