Dakota's Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

____________________

It was one of these beautiful spring days with the sun shining and flowers starting to pop up from the ground. Dakota had a spring in her step, enjoying being able to finally wear a sundress and the freedom of not wearing pants. She was packing her school bag after class when she heard "Hey Dakota, do you have a minute?" It was Cody, who never spoke much in class, but was known all around the school since he had been the starting safety on the football team and team captain that year. Dakota looked up at the chiseled 6'1" black Adonis and smiled.

"Sure Cody, what's on your mind?"

"Could we find a place to talk?" she could see his eyes nervously look around the room and then back at her.

"Um ok, I was just going to grab a coffee at the student union, want to join me?"

The two were quite a mismatch walking across campus, and Dakota caught a few glimpses of Cody checking her out as they walked. They found a small table after they got their drinks and sat down.

"Dakota, I have wanted to tell you for some time now about how impressed I am with you and how you handled yourself as you came out." Dakota blushed at the compliment. She noticed that a couple of pretty female underclassmen walked by and tried to get Cody's attention. He politely acknowledged them but kept his focus on Dakota the whole time. "I hope when it is my turn to come out, I can do so with as much grace as you did," there was small hesitation in his voice as he said this.

"Come out?" Dakota asked inquisitively.

"I'm gay, Dakota, but as a football player, I could not come out. My frat brothers wouldn't understand either. Now with my college life almost over, I am not so worried about it anymore."

"Are you going to attempt a pro career? The entire school thinks you are an excellent player."

"No, I'm good for Division II but I know I don't have any future playing beyond this."

"So why are you telling me this, Cody? You hardly know me."

"Well, um..." she could see him bouncing his leg nervously under the table "I would like to get to know you better, and I was wondering if you would be my date at my frat's spring bash. One of our alumni has a gigantic mansion that he opens up every year to the house members and their dates." It amazed Dakota at how nervous he was talking to her. She had always thought of him as the quiet, confident type.

"Wow, this is a surprise, I never have had a boy, or should I say a man, ask me out before."

"Dakota, I noticed you when you first came to campus and we had a class together. I have to admit it crushed me when I figured out that you and Hailey were an item, I wondered at first if you were gay, being so petite. Sorry if I wrongly stereotyped you. But when you came out as trans, I wondered again."

"Truthfully, Cody, I don't know what I am right now." She wrinkled her nose and shook her head a bit. "I have kissed a couple of boys, but that was mainly just playing around. And you know about Hailey..."

"Yeah, how is she doing? You two looked like you patched things up a bit."

"We did, but nothing romantic now. Her son is doing well, and she is adjusting to being a mom. It was hard watching someone I had fallen in love with struggling so much. Even if she did it to herself and hurt me, but I guess that is what friendship is about."

Cody had a big grin on his face as he listened to Dakota. Wow, what a woman, he thought to himself. Normally, women didn't do much for him. Maybe it was knowing that she had something else between her legs, but mostly it was the caring person who seemed to draw him in.

"So about the party. Are you interested in joining me? No pressure, I am not expecting anything more than just a socially good time."

Dakota let out a big sigh. Cody could see something was going on in her mind and was bracing himself for rejection. "Cody, I need to think about it. I know you are a nice man, and from what I can tell you wouldn't hurt someone, well off the football field that is." Cody laughed at that, he had a reputation for placing big hits on receivers. "But I have been... scared of dating a man since... well, let's just say my one evening with a man was not pleasant." Dakota looked down and away from Cody, too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"I don't know what happened to you, Dakota. I can guess, but let me tell you I would never hurt a woman. In fact, I beat the crap out of my former stepdad when I found out he was abusing my mom and sister. I almost lost my scholarship over it, and I had a lot of 'splaining to do during my interviews with the FBI about it. They were concerned about my emotional and mental fitness to be an agent. But it is one of the reasons I am going into law enforcement. I don't do well with innocent people getting hurt."

"You're going to be an FBI agent?"

"That's the plan, I want to use my business skills to focus on public corruption and white-collar crime. I head to the academy in a few weeks. I got in on a special program where they waive the work experience. That, and the fact I can run just about anybody down and put the smack down on them." He flashed his pearly white teeth with that last remark. Dakota giggled at the thought of Cody, the former strong safety, tackling some idiot who tried to run away from him.

"Wow, that is cool. So the party, no expectations? No crazy frat shenanigans?" Dakota studied the big football player closely. He had always been a polite, well spoken, and a studious person in class, and by all reports, a gentleman. And well, those broad shoulders and ripped muscles from hours in the weight room weren't bad either, she thought to herself. Maybe one date with a guy wouldn't be so bad.

"Yep, there will be a lot of older alumni, so the party is more mellow than your typical frat party. There is an after-party back at the frat house, but I was not planning on doing much with that."

"Ok then, I can do that." Dakota and Cody traded phone numbers, and Dakota gave him her address so he could pick her up that Saturday afternoon.

That Saturday morning, she got a call from her mom to discuss the details of graduation weekend coming up in a few weeks. Rachel was surprised and a bit impress when Dakota told her she had a date later that day with the captain of the football team.

Her mom pestered her about coming home the weekend after graduation as Linda was throwing a party for Roger's graduation from the Naval Academy and how both Rachel and Linda wanted to include Dakota. She was rather noncommittal, but did not close the door on the idea either.

She spent an hour going through her closet trying to decide what to wear. Finally, she settled on her first choice of denim shorts and a tight tee-shirt. Dakota put away the sundresses she had considered and spent the next while getting her hair ready and makeup on. Looking at herself in the mirror, she chuckled that how her old boy self would have gotten ready in two minutes flat. "Ah, the price you pay to be a woman," she thought. Her phone chirped with a text from Cody letting her know he was on his way over. She glanced down at her crotch and felt herself to make sure she was well tucked into her pink boy short panties. They were small on her, just like most of her panties so they could keep Mr. Johnson in place. She was adjusting the strap on her wedge sandals when Cody arrived.

He led her out to his truck, and they headed to the party. On the ride over, Dakota asked Cody about his family. She learned that his dad was killed in a workplace accident when he was eight. His mom remarried when he was a senior in high school, but that relationship only lasted another eighteen months when he found out about the abuse his mom and sister were taking when he was gone. Dakota knew what growing up without a dad was like, since she really had no memory of the lout who ran away from her and her mother.

The mansion was a large brick house with a beautiful garden and pond out back. They could smell the BBQ smoke from the caterers as they got out and headed to the back where the action was. Cody introduced Dakota to his frat brothers, many of whom she recognized from campus but only knew a couple who were in the business school. They strapped a red wristband to their wrists indicating they had been carded and were over 21. Dakota saw his eyes glance down to her drink a couple of times as she kept a close eye on her drink and never let it out of her hand.

A pair of alumni made their way over to Cody and congratulated him on his football season and wished him luck with the Bureau. They also commented on how he was with the prettiest girl there. Dakota put her arm around Cody and blushed. She sure did like it when he reciprocated and squeezed her.

"Careful mister," she teased "don't squeeze the stuffing out of me. I ain't built like you big football types." Of course, banter like that got her squeezed even more, and she loved it. They made more chit chat with other alumni. One found out she was an accountant and was disappointed he hadn't found her for his firm, but wished her luck in Springfield.

The whole time she marveled at his confidence around the alumni he didn't, or barely knew. How he was polite to everyone and respected by his frat brothers. She realized he was a good man and had a bright future before him.

"Do you need another glass of wine, Dakota? Want me to get you a refill?"

"I'll come with you," Cody gave her a bit of a curious look and led her to the bar cart. After getting their refill, Cody led her away from the group and they walked towards the pond.

"I noticed you don't let your drink out of your sight, that is a good practice to be in."

Dakota looked at her drink and sighed. "Yeah, I learned the hard way on that in Chicago."

"Did he..."

"Yeah," a reflexive shudder flashed across her slight frame. She looked vacantly at some nearby trees.

Cody set his drink down on the ground, took hers and set it next to his, and wrapped his arms around her. He lowered his forehead down to hers.

"I'm sorry. Not all men are like that."

"I know, I was one, but thanks."

"You are a beautiful woman and don't deserve to be treated that way. I want you to know I would never hurt you."

"I know," a small tear was forming in her right eye. He brushed it away and held her close. She could feel the bulge growing in his pants.

Looking her in the eyes again, he whispered, "Dakota, may I kiss you?" The smile on her face was obvious approval, and she moved her lips up to his. She could feel the electricity between the two of them as his tongue met hers. Her hands felt all the muscles up and down his back, while she felt him make his way down to her tight ass. She loved how he pulled her tight to him. She felt safe. It was probably only a couple of minutes, but it felt like they had been kissing for hours when they came up for air.

"Cody, how about we walk the long way around the pond before we go get some food? I think you have a problem in your shorts."

Cody chuckled and look at her, "well you did this to me."

Dakota also adjusted her shorts, "Well you ain't the only one with a problem, mister. But we had better stop for now, or you are going to get me in trouble." Fortunately for Cody, he softened up by the time they made it back to where dinner was being served. The BBQ was excellent, as was the live band playing. After they finished their meal, Dakota went and got them some more drinks, and sat on Cody's lap when she returned. Cody was smiling from ear to ear as she wiggled her ass on his lap. She could feel him getting hard again.

"Cody, I had a wonderful day with you. Thank you, that was a lot of fun." She placed her hand on his as he pulled into her driveway. "But just so you know, I don't put out on the first date." She leaned over to kiss him when he stopped her a moment. Codey lifted the center console between them, converting the front into a bench so Dakota could slide over next to him.

They kissed for a while; Dakota had never felt such strong hands caress her before. She could feel herself getting turned on and realized she had better put the brakes on things soon.

"Oh my Cody," she said, fanning herself with her hand. "I think I had better stop for the evening, but I think I want me some more Cody, and soon." She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"How about tomorrow night? Dinner?" Dakota said yes right way, and they made plans for the next night.

Cody watched Dakota come down her outside stairs the next night as he pulled into her driveway. She was so excited that she didn't even give him a chance to come up to her door and ring the bell. Cody watched her tits jiggle a little under her green sweater and liked the look of her ass in her tight jeans as she got into his truck. She snuggled next to him as they drove to the pizza parlor for dinner.

"You went to the Springfield Comic Con as Batgirl?" Cody was impressed as he grabbed his third slice of pizza.

"Yeah, black cat suit, cowl, and long red hair. Here, let me show you a picture." She pulled out her phone and showed him the pictures of her and Hailey. She thought back to that weekend and the fun they had.

"Dang, girl, you had something going on your chest that day. They look a lot bigger than what you have currently."

"For a gay guy, you do like your cleavage, huh?" Dakota playfully slapped his arm.

"Well, I like anything if there is some sausage to go with it."

"Well judging by how much of this sausage pizza you've eaten, you must. Maybe I will have to get out some special sausage later, just for you." Cody's eyes lit up with delight.

"Do you still have your Batgirl costume?"

"Of course, do you want to see me in it?"

"Better yet, we have a superhero party in two weeks at..."

"I'm in." Dakota didn't even let him finish his sentence. "So, what will you come as? My Dark Knight?" she put her hand on his. Her finger began to stroke his arm. "You don't even need to pad your chest like some people do." She wished he was closer so she could rub it right then.

"Well, I had been planning to go as the John Stewart version of Green Lantern." He puffed out his chest a bit.

"Well, a little black and green spandex on you wouldn't be all that bad. And then, if I rub up against you just right during the party, I might activate your extraordinary powers."

"Well, those extraordinary powers are made possible by imagination, and from those pictures of Batgirl, I won't have to use much imagination."

"Trust me, Cody, I'll have your imagination going faster than a wide receiver. Do you want to come over to my place and get a special sneak peek at the upcoming feature?"

As soon as they could get the check paid, they bolted for his truck.

"I didn't know you were a big superhero fan Cody, have you done any other cos play?"

"No, never had much time with football, but I would occasionally pick up a comic book or watch a movie as a kid. Maybe once I am out of the academy, I can do some. I hadn't thought of it much until now, but becoming a G man does have a superhero element to it."

"A Man in Black, ooohhhh that would be good for you. Agent C. Just don't flashy-thing me ok, I want to remember you."

"Oh, I'll flash you my thing and I don't think you are going to forget."

"Promise?" Dakota was getting very uncomfortable in her tight jeans. Fortunately for her, Cody parked his truck, and she practically pulled him up to her apartment. Cody found himself being pushed onto the couch and attacked by a girl who was less than half his weight. She climbed on him and began to grind her hips on his cock while she wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her feverishly and felt her ass and breasts.

"Gaaahh! I can't take this anymore" Dakota popped off Cody, unzipped her jeans and pulled her hardening cock free. Cody pulled her to him, and she stood on the couch and let Cody take her cock in his mouth. It felt like heaven to her. "Mmm you suck cock, mmmm, sooo good Cody. Yes, oh my don't stop."

She felt her jeans being tugged down further and his big hands on her ass. She felt a finger play with her asshole. Cody looked at her, his eyes asking her if he could stick a finger in. She nodded. Cody put his finger in her mouth to get it lubed a bit and placed it at her entrance. He pushed in, slowly at first, but then Dakota surprised herself and pushed her ass back onto his finger and took the whole thing in.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUCK! COOOOOODY" Dakota could barely stand now, it was only Cody keeping her from falling now; the sensations were so intense.

"Cummmm..." she moaned. Cody was assaulted by a blast of cum from her tiny balls. He slurped it was able to keep most of it, just a little dribbled out. Dakota was drained, putty in his arms.

"Your turn," she said, recovering her energy. "What do we have... Oh, my..." She was staring at a large piece of really thick meat. "This thing is almost thicker than my wrist."

Dakota's eyes went from lust to fear. She wanted it, but fuck, that thing was big.

"I...I don't know Cody, I don't think I can get that in me."

"You don't have to, Dakota. You take things at your speed, ok." Cody was a little disappointed, but not surprised. This wasn't the first time a lover was shocked by the girth of his cock. A couple had walked away because of it, and Dakota was by far the tiniest partner he ever had. However, her ass had taken his finger so easily, so maybe with some stretching beforehand, they might be able to make it work, he thought.

"Whew, thanks, but let me not leave you hanging, I take care of my man ok?" Dakota was loving having a man to take care of. So different from what she had with Hailey.

Dakota was already reaching out and rubbing Cody's cock. He moaned as she got on her knees between his legs and checked out the large member in her hand. Timidly, she kissed and stroked it. It took her a minute to build up the courage to put it in her mouth, but it did not take her long to get into a rhythm that had Cody in heaven. She knew what she liked and figured he would like the same. He was finding his bliss when Cody lifted her head off his cock.

She knocked his hands out of the way and resumed sucking on his dick, her hands pumping up and down the veiny shaft. He started to put his hands on the back of her head and she shook him off. She was going to do this her way and at her speed. That meant that Cody didn't stand a chance of lasting long. In fact, he only lasted 30 seconds more until he gave Dakota a creamy drink that filled her mouth so much she gaged on it, trying to swallow it down. She caught the drips with her hand and then licked it clean.

"I never knew cum tasted so good. I should have tried my own years ago."

A satisfied Cody pulled his Dakota onto the couch next to him, and they chilled for the rest of the evening with some Netflix and some tonsil hockey.

The next two weeks went be fast for Dakota. Cody was able to come over a couple of times for dinner and some oral action, but both had major projects to turn in for their capstone classes.

One afternoon, Dakota was over at Hailey's house so they could review the lecture notes that Dakota had taken. While Hailey concentrated on the notes, Dakota was bouncing the wee one on her knee and making googly eyes at him. Hailey put the notes down, rubbed her eyebrows, and looked at Dakota.

"So, I heard some news about you girlfriend," she wagged her finger at Dakota. "Were you going to tell me?"

Dakota got a wry grin on her face. "Um, you sure you want me to?"

"Dakota, I love you, but I love you more like a sister now. And my sister is dating the fucking captain of the football team. So yeah, dish it sister!"

Dakota let out a sigh of relief. She had been worried about how Hailey would take the news. Not that she had really any leg to stand on here. She told her about their dates and the upcoming costume party. Hailey thought about seeing if there was a way she could also get invited to the party, but then someone else cried out and Hailey was reminded that her life followed a different path now.