Dakota's Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota started to tear up. "You love me?" Cody nodded his head and kissed his girl.

As Dakota and Cody were getting ready to leave, Roger came over and put his arm around Dakota, giving her a side hug. "You got a good man there, Sis, don't let him go." He reached his hand out to Cody, "Good luck at the academy, and watch out for the Jarheads."

That night when they got back to their hotel room, Cody stood behind Dakota and wrapped his arms around the petite woman. She leaned her head back so he could kiss her and moaned as his hand reached down and freed her cock from his tuck. He began to play with it through her dress and panties. Finally, she could wait no longer and leaned herself over the bed and pulled her panties down and flipped her dress up. "Take me, you big stud. Give me your fucking cock now!" It didn't take Cody long to shuck his clothes and fuck her asshole. The two fucked long into the night, each one cumming three times. They did get a call around midnight from the front desk, asking them to keep their passion a little quieter.

____________________

The last couple of days before Dakota moved were rather hectic. She spent some time with Hailey and her son and also with Leslie and Karen, thanking them for all the guidance they had given her. She was thankful that Cody had offered to help her move. It was so much easier to have him pull the rental trailer behind his truck than doing it with her mom as she had originally planned. Cody spent four days with Dakota in Springfield helping her get moved in and making love to her each night. He headed back the night before she started her new job to get his stuff packed and heading to Quantico, VA.

She had found a small one-bedroom apartment that was a 10-minute walk from work, so on nice days it was a great commute. She settled in. As a first-year associate, they gave her all the grunt work. Checking the work papers, going on inventory counts, and whatever unpleasant task no one else wanted to do.

She tried to call or text Cody each night, and he typically found a few minutes each night during his training to call her. They would chat about her work, his course work, and life in general. She told him how she was getting to be a better runner and looked forward to when he could get away and they could spend a weekend together.

She didn't think much of it one Tuesday that fall when he didn't answer or respond to any text messages. She figured he was studying, but got worried the next day when he still didn't respond, even with a brief text like he had a few other times when cramming for a test.

She was moping around her desk trying to focus on a spreadsheet Thursday morning when the partner she reported to and the HR manager came to her cube.

"Dakota," the HR manager said nervously, "can you please come with us to the conference room?"

Dakota's mind immediately went into overdrive. Why was she meeting with HR? She'd just had a progress meeting with her direct manager a couple of days ago, and he had said her work was exemplary. There were a couple of girls in the secretary pool that she went to lunch with occasionally. She tried to remember everything she'd ever said to them. There was the guy from legal that had asked her out, but he had seemed to be okay once he found out she had a boyfriend. She tried to remember if she had ever said or done anything to indicate that she wasn't born the woman she presented herself as every day.

"Is, is everything okay?" She hoped she didn't sound as nervous as she thought she did.

The manager's expression flashed through shock, then relief, then understanding. "Sorry, Dakota. Everything between you and the firm is fine. There's somebody important asking to speak with you." She carefully controlled her breathing so as to not let them see the relief she felt. She looked up to the manager and noticed he was looking at her forehead, and not in her eyes. The manager and partner turned away and Dakota followed. Nothing more was said as they walked down the hall to a small room near the front desk. Inside was a middle-aged gentleman in a suit with a bulge on his right hip. He stood as she walked in and asked her to sit down. The partner and HR manager stood near the back of the room.

"Ms. Wallace, I'm Special Agent Thorton of the FBI Springfield Office. Please have a seat." He maintained his gaze on her as she sat in the chair offered. "I'm sorry but your friend, Mr. Gordon, was in an accident..."