Dakota's Surprise Pt. 05

Story Info
Dakota goes on a cruise.
7.4k words
4.71
5.9k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2022
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers

Dear Reader, I hope you enjoy this piece. If you like it, please check out my other works.

You know, dear reader, this is not like an episode in the Star Wars saga where there is an opening crawl informing the moving goer what has been going on and getting them up to speed. Please, if you have not yet done so, go back and read the earlier parts.

Special thanks to my reviewers, both to he who wishes to remain anonymous, and NaughtyDragon, who helped me slay many beastly errors. I am sure a few errors still exist, and those are all on me. If you would like to be on my team of editors, please let me know.

I consider feedback a gift, so I do read your comments and PMs. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcomed.

~mfan2112

____________________

Dakota's Surprise: Part 5 - Thorns and Roses

We ran by the water on the wet summer lawn

I see the footprints

I remember ...

Tried to believe but you know it's no good

This is something that just can't be understood

Neil Peart, Afterimage

____________________

"Two days ago, A drunk driver hit Mr. Gordon while getting some early morning PT. Some other nearby agents and Marines tried to save his life, but the damage was too great. I'm sorry." Dakota slumped into her chair and wept. She only sort of heard the agent say something about they didn't have her contact info since that was turned in before they started dating, nor did Cody's mom. It was at the insistence of Cody's dorm mate that they find her number. Cody never quit talking about her and had expressed to him Dakota's importance in his life and future. The dorm mate knew they talked daily, and he had her picture tacked to his bulletin board at his desk. It took them a bit to hack into his phone, and then they found all her texts and messages. Since Agent Thorton was from the Springfield office, they had sent him personally to tell her the news on behalf of the Agency.

Her boss sent her home after HR explained the firm's generous bereavement policy and told her not to come into the office until she was ready to come back. Her mom, Linda, and brother Dan joined her at the small church in Cody's hometown across the state for the memorial service two weeks later. Roger sent flowers since he was at sea and could not be there. Mrs. Gordon insisted that Dakota sit next to her during the service, with Cody's sister on the other side.

Dakota recognized many of the people there since the university's head coach had organized the school's bus charter to provide transportation for as many teammates and university staff and faculty who wanted to make the 2-hour trip north from campus. The University Provost and Business School Dean both expressed their condolences to her. Leslie and Karen were both there and hugged their friend while she had a good cry. Dakota had recomposed herself and was talking with Cody's high school football coach, listening about some of Cody's off field funny antics in the church's fellowship hall following the service when she felt a hand on her arm.

"Hi old friend," Dakota turned to find Hailey standing there. She threw her arms around her bestie and lost it. Hailey just held her as she sobbed and unleashed the floodgates of grief. They moved to the side of the room and talked for hours. Hailey listened as Dakota processed her situation and talked about the dreams she had for a future with Cody that will now never be filled. It made her sad to listen to her friend and former lover talk about a future without her. There was a small part of her that wanted to get them back together with her first love, but knew that was unlikely.

For her part, Dakota was happy that Hailey had found a job working in the university accounting department as a staff accountant. It was a good situation for her, close to home and the support of her mother and with the free on-site day care the university provided. She was going to be moving into a small one-bedroom apartment near campus and next to a small shopping area and playground.

"There is something else Dakota, I'm not sure if I should bring this up today, but I been wanting to tell you but held off with everything you have been going though the last few days. But I am not sure when we will see each other again face to face."

"Um, ok." Dakota braced herself with the possibility of being reminded of another painful situation she had worked hard to move on from.

"My boss had me over for dinner recently, and well, I didn't realize it beforehand, but it was a setup. She had a new assistant Geology professor there as well, and we've sort of hit it off."

"That's great Hailey, in fact, that is the best news I have heard in a while." Dakota breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, Nick is pretty cool, in a nerdy way. In addition to his rocks, he loves medieval history and renaissance fairs. He showed me some reenactment costumes he has. You would love them. And he just loves playing with little Michael. Those two have a lot of fun together. Which is good since Michael's father wants nothing to do with him. At least he pays his child support on time."

____________________

When she returned to work, she buried her pain in her tasks. It was not uncommon for her to work 80-100 hours a week. Her work and skill were showing, and she received a lot of praise from her coworkers. When she passed the CPA exam, they gave her a $5,000 bonus, which she used to open a special account she called her Boob Job Fund.

Given that she had been working so much and studying for the exam, Dakota's social life was almost nonexistent. About the only thing she did for fun was run. She was building some endurance and sometimes ran with a group of other women from the office. It was a great way to clear her brain and kill some stress from work, but she often thought of Cody as she ran and often used his memory to push herself a bit further in his memory.

She did consider going to the comic convention she had attended years before as her first foray as a woman, but that morning she was so tired, and images of Cody in his Green Lantern suit came to mind and she got depressed. So, she just rolled over and slept instead. She was able to take a few days off at Christmas and hang out with her Mom and Linda, but other than that it was all work.

In the spring she was invited, along with many other women in the office, to a wedding shower for one of the senior associates she frequently worked with. It was an evening of silliness and drinking way too many margaritas. Near the end, the bride to be passed out little goodie bags to each of the girls with a variety of gag gifts. Novelty flavored condoms, a pair of edible panties among other items. But it was the lotto scratch card that made Dakota's day. She was just going to ignore it, but many of the others were scratching of theirs. A couple won a few dollars here or there. But as Dakota scratched hers, her eyes got bigger.

"Oh... my god... Oh My God.. EEEEEEEE," the others came running over.

"What is it? Did you win?"

"She won $50,000!" someone yelled out looking over her shoulder. Everyone got excited.

"What you going to do with the money, Dakota?" asked the bride to be.

"Pay her taxes!" yelled out a gal from tax standing in the back. Everyone laughed.

Dakota, having drunk three margaritas, reached into her bra and pulled out a loose breast form and held it up. "Guess who is getting a new pair of boobs!" There was a round of laughter, but many of the gals were rather dumbfounded by it.

"Really? Did you think a tiny gal like me has C-cups? Come on, I'm an AA on a good day," Dakota laughed.

"Woot you go girl!" yelled the bride to be. She knew Dakota's secret and looked to help her shift the conversation. "What else you going to do with it?"

"I don't know, maybe replace my old clunker of a car."

The other women chimed in with what they would do with the money. Shopping, Jewelry, and paying off student loans were all popular choices. But one that stuck in Dakota's mind was going on a cruise.

That night she mulled the idea over. She had never been out of the country. She had only been on an airplane trip once to Florida to see the mouse as a youngster with her grandparents. There were so many cruises to pick from. It didn't take long for her to find a site listing cruises targeted to the LGBTQ+ community. One company looked interesting as they focused more on women than men and advertised 75% were lesbian. This appealed to her. She was still recovering from the loss of Cody and wasn't sure if another man could stack up to him. At least not this soon, may be best to find a woman for a brief fling and enjoy the ride. She bookmarked the site for future reference.

The next day she made a few phone calls, first to the lottery board and then to a plastic surgeon. She was able to get an initial consultation later that week. Fortunately, her firm had a great vacation policy that was partially based upon the number of billable hours worked, and since she had put in so much overtime, she already had four weeks on the books. Dakota scheduled a week off for her surgery and another week for a summer cruise out of San Diego down the Mexican coast.

Her surgery went great and soon Dakota was counting down the days to her cruise. Her favorite part of the preparation was shopping for a new bikini that fit her new boobs. She got two, one of which barely covered her small areolas. Hoping to get laid on the cruise, she also bought some sexy bras and panty sets and a dark green corset.

On the big day, with her bags all packed, she headed to the airport to begin her journey. Of course, the airlines began to fuck things up from the beginning. There was a maintenance issue on the initial flight and so she was rerouted to an East coast hub, nothing like going 1,000 miles in the wrong direction to start your trip. A weather delay compounded the issue so instead of getting into San Diego late at night before the cruise, she got there the morning of. A very exhausted Dakota collected her bags, realized there was only an hour until the start of check-in. "Well, that is a wasted hotel room I'll never get back," she thought to herself. "Why did I have to fall for the sucker's bet of a deep discount on a nonrefundable hotel night?"

Seeing a coffee shop, she grabbed the largest cup of coffee she could get and got a taxi for the quick jaunt to the cruise terminal. She dozed a few minutes, waiting in line with a few of the other early birds until they opened, and she could check in her bags. Having a few hours to kill until boarding time, she took her day pack and walked along the harbor past the aircraft carrier museum and saw the gigantic statue of a sailor kissing a nurse. She pondered it a bit, not sure if she wanted to be the sailor or the nurse.

Finally, she could board the ship and found her room, with her bags already there. She put on the more modest of her bikinis and found a spot by the pool to relax. She was so tired; she fell asleep and didn't notice all the people checking out the tiny girl with big tits. One of the crew shook her awake and helped her get to her muster station for the safety drill. Afterwards, she headed to a poolside bar and was enjoying a glass of wine when a blonde sat next to her. The two started to chat and Dakota was getting a good vibe when the blonde started into a rant about how awful it was that they let penises on board. Dakota's blood boiled at the vitriol this lady had to what Dakota had between her legs. After letting the woman spew her hate for a minute, she looked her square in the eye "Well not everyone agrees with you, I for one am glad they let people with cocks on board, gay, straight or trans. Especially since I have one!" Dakota was livid now. Her face red, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead. She pointed a finger at the vile woman, "And just so you know, you ain't going to get anywhere near it." The blonde got all prissy and stormed off. Dakota slumped back down onto her stool and put her head in her hands.

"Hey, cheer up, not everyone is so narrowminded as that bitch." Another woman sat next to her. She signaled to the bartender to pour Dakota another glass of wine. She introduced herself as Susan and was from outside Boston. Susan seemed like a fun-loving person, someone good to hang out with but was clearly in the friend zone for Dakota. The two women chatted for a while until Dakota realized she needed to head to her cabin and get ready for the dinner service. Since the dress code that evening was casual, she put on a floral sundress and gladiator sandals that wrapped up around her calves. She considered wearing a bra but enjoying giving her new boobs a shake in the mirror, skipped it.

A dining room host checked her in. "Ah, here we go, I have you at a table with five other women."

"Perfect." Dakota followed the host to her new table.

"Hi Dakota." It was Susan from the bar.

"Hi, Susan." The other women introduced themselves. There was Maggie, Jennifer, Sarah, and Rose. It was evident that Jennifer and Sarah were a couple. The women had a great time chatting and getting to know each other a bit. Dakota noticed that Rose was checking her out throughout dinner and didn't pay much attention to the others.

As they finished the meal and grabbed their purses, Rose came around the table. "Dakota, I was wondering if you would like to join me for a drink?" Dakota smiled. Rose was quite a bit taller than her, had beautiful brown skin, and the biggest, sexiest brown eyes she had ever seen.

"I would love to join you, but I think I am at my limit tonight with the wine. Could we just find a quiet spot?"

"I think there is a salon on deck 11 overlooking the helicopter pad at the bow of the ship. We can head there." Rose led Dakota up the stairs to the Salon. Dakota enjoyed the view of Rose a couple of steps in front of her going up the stairs. She had what appeared to be a very toned bum under her tight white leather pants. Her black pumps and red blouse made a stark but sexy contrast to them. Her jet-black hair was cut short, in a pixie cut, but that just accented her ears more and the pair of long dangling gold earrings on them. Dakota also noticed on her left ear she had a few more studs in them as well, going up the lobe. There were many comfortable chairs and sofas arranged around the salon so that people could have quiet conversations or just watch where the ship was taking them.

"Oh good, we can get a cuppa," Rose said, pointing to a self-service coffee and tea bar.

"A cuppa?"

"Sorry dear, my mum is British. A cup of tea."

"Oh, that sounds great. I hope they have herbal; I really can't do any caffeine at this point, I only got a couple of hours of sleep on the flight out, that and a short nap by the pool earlier."

Rose giggled. "Yeah, I saw you zonked out." They grabbed some tea, some peppermint for Dakota, and found a couch to sit on.

"You looked fantastic in that bikini by the way."

Dakota blushed. "You liked?"

"Honey, half the ship was checking you out. Even the gay guys. And the half that didn't check you out, are the ones who didn't come to that part of the ship."

"Dang, I wish I were awake for that. These are new and I have been looking forward to showing them off a bit."

Rose smiled, "I sure enjoyed them earlier. I must admit, my heart did a bit of a flutter when you sat at my table. So those are new, eh? I figured they were enhanced, a small woman like you doesn't grow them that big on her own."

"Well, they are real," she paused for dramatic effect, "real expensive, that is."

Rose laughed so hard some tea almost came out her nose. "Don't make me laugh like that after I take a sip."

"So, you're British? You don't sound it?"

"My mum is half British, half American. She met my dad in London, where he was doing his residency. He was in the UK in med school when the Shah was overthrown, and I am also half Persian. We moved to the States when I was four and lived here ever since. So, my accent is American, but I use a lot of British English since that is what both my parents speak."

"That's nice. So, your dad is a doctor?"

"Yes, and so am I. I just finished my fellowship and trying to decide on where I am going next. I have a bunch of offers and have to give my decision when I get home."

"So, you got some good offers?"

"Yeah, they are all substantial offers, but I am not sure where I want to go. Cardiology is in high demand."

"Wow, you must have been in school for like a million years."

"Yeah, but all the grunt work is done and now it is going to pay off."

"You doctors can rake in the bucks, that's for sure. I did a rotation through the tax department and it blew my mind away when I helped with the return for a clinic."

"Yeah, the money is significant, but that is not why I got into medicine. It's cliché, but I am passionate about serving others. And I love the challenge that is the human heart."

Dakota nodded in understanding, but the travel and lack of sleep finally caught up with her. She tried to stifle a yawn, but to no avail.

"Looks like someone needs to find her bed."

"Yeah, I should probably get going," she put her hand on Rose's thigh, "I have had a lovely evening. Can we see each other tomorrow?" Dakota stared into Roses' brown eyes. She had found her cruise crush.

"I would like that very much. Can I meet you for breakfast?" Dakota agreed, and they made plans to meet the next morning at the casual buffet.

"Dakota, may I walk you to your room?" Dakota nodded. Her heart skipped a beat when Rose reached out and held her hand. The two went down to her berth. When they reached Dakota's door, Rose laughed. "I hope you don't snore." Dakota had a confused look on her face. "My room is across the hall." Dakota smiled and laughed. The two stood there for a minute, neither making a move. Rose put her arms around Dakota and pulled her close as if to kiss her. Dakota wrapped her arms around Rose's neck and rested her head on shoulder.

"I'll see you in the morning, Rose." She gave Rose a squeeze and headed into her room.

Dakota's last thought that night, as her head hit her pillow, was she should have kissed Rose.

____________________

She was hemmed in. Her nose was being tickled by hair from the person next to her in bed. And a large arm from the other side was holding her. She lifted her head and looked around the large empty room. There was just a bed, no windows, doors or other furniture. "Where was this, what was going on?" she thought. She glanced to her left, she recognized that female form anywhere. Hailey stirred and snuggled in closer to her. She felt a large manly arm around her, squeezing her breast. It felt so good to have Cody holding her. Their warmth cocooned her; their presence reassured her. She gave in to the feeling of love as she leaned against her man and cradled her woman to her chest.

"Let me take care of you," Hailey murmured as she kissed her way down Dakota's body. She loved the feeling of her warm mouth on her cock as her soft boobs pressed into her thighs... this time to the feeling of a mouth on her cock. Hailey flipped her hair back so Dakota could get a magnificent view of Hailey's head bobbing up and down on her cock. Those big brown eyes glimmering with lust looked back at Dakota. She felt a finger play with her asshole and she put her head back down and moaned with pleasure.

"Hey babe," Dakota turned to face Cody's big black cock. She grabbed it by the root and pulled it to her mouth. It had always been too big for her to take much of it in, but she used the tip of her tongue to dance all over it and then put her lips over his head. He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth, causing her to gag.

mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers
12