Dakota's Surprise Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota felt Cody putting her head back on the pillow and Hailey climbing on top of her. Her shaved pussy dripping in anticipation. Dakota used her tongue to explore the missed but not forgotten folds of her ex-girlfriend's pussy. Soon her tongue was twisting around her clit and she could feel Hailey shudder.

They shoved a pillow under her ass while she continued to pleasure the pussy in her face. Large hands spread her ass cheeks, and she felt a thick cock forcing its way in. Waves of pleasure crashed through her body and the cock filled her ass and hit her prostrate. She could feel her own hard cock hit her belly as it flopped with each of Cody's thrusts into her.

"Fuck me, Dakota," Hailey moaned. Dakota felt Cody withdraw so she could get on top of Hailey. Her cock slid right in, as Dakota wrapped an arm around Hailey's neck. She was pumping away when she felt Cody's cock at the edge of her asshole. He plunged back in. The sensation of being in Hailey and being filled with Cody was amazing. She could hear the other two grunt and moan, but she herself could not make any sound.

Dakota continued to fuck, and be fucked, when she felt the other two reach their climaxes at the same time. She could feel the gooey load filling her ass as Hailey's pussy convulsed around her cock. She was dying to cum when she heard a voice at the side of the bed.

"Dakota, time to be done here with these two. Come with me, be with me." Rose's gentle voice pierced the fog of her dream. She felt a soft brown hand take hers as the two other bodies disengaged from her own. Dakota ran her fingers through the short hair of Rose's pixie haircut and pressed her lips to Rose.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," a brown hand took hers and lead her to the shower. It was like warm rain gently falling on her. Dakota could feel the grief and loss of past loves falling away and watched as the water went down the drain. The water stopped and Rose was waiting for her with a big fluffy towel her. She felt the terry cloth wrap around her and drifted back to sleep being held by her new friend.

____________________

Rays of sun blasted Dakota in the face as she awoke from her dream. She had the worst case of morning wood she'd had in months. Thoughts of Rose were flashing in her mind, her smile, those big brown eyes, her dangling earrings, and that sumptuous bum. She began to stroke her cock while the water in the shower began to warm and soon ropes of thick cum were splattering over the shower wall.

"Oh Rose" she moaned to herself as she recovered, and the hot water caressed her body.

She had just put on a sports bra and tucked her penis into her panties when she heard a knock on the door.

"Just a minute." She pulled on her yoga pants and open the door. She pulled Rose into her room and embraced her.

"Wow, I have not had a good morning like that in a long time."

"Me either." She thought back to the last time she had gotten a good morning kiss from Cody. That seemed like a lifetime ago. "You look good, Rose." Dakota looked up and down Rose's slender but athletic 5'9" frame. She drooled over the camel toe Rose was sporting in her yoga pants. 'Has to be a runner or maybe a swimmer,' she thought. Dakota marveled at the print on Rose's pants. They were like a bolt of lightning had hit a bouquet, electric colors everywhere, much more fun than her plain maroon ones.

"So do you, Dakota." Rose waited while Dakota finished getting ready. Rose was intoxicated by the sight of Dakota performing the simple act of brushing her hair. Dakota had not cut her hair since she had decided to transition, and now her wavy chestnut locks were touching the bottom of her shoulder blades in the back. Rose almost fell over when the petite woman tossed her head from side to side to give her hair just a bit of body. The two headed upstairs for breakfast and watched the ship come into port while they ate. They tried to get onto a zip line excursion for that morning, but those were all full, so they opted to go on a whale watching trip instead.

The two women got onto a boat with about 20 other passengers and headed out of the harbor. The guide explained that they were looking for the first waves of migratory orcas, coming down from Alaska to the winter birthing and mating grounds at the southern part of the Baja peninsula. Rose could see that the wind and the spray were getting to Dakota through her fleece jacket, and she wrapped her arms around her new friend. Dakota was thankful for the warming snuggle and interlaced her fingers with Rose's.

She was having a blast getting to know Dakota and doing her best not to think about what would happen at the end of the cruise. Her arm was tingling where Dakota's hand rested and her finger was gently going back and forth.

"Oh god, she smells like coconut," thought Rose as a whale breached the water nearby. Dakota's scent was making her damp between her legs. Rose was watching Dakota when she turned her head around to watch a surfaced orca, but was caught by the big brown eyes looking at her. They froze, both wanting to, but not fully sure if the other did or not. But Rose didn't care anymore if others were around or not and leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Dakota's lips. She could feel the smaller woman melt in her arms and then regain her composure.

"That was wonderful Rose, we need to do that more, but not here. Too many people." Rose nodded in agreement, happy to have her advances approved of, but sad that they had to be temporarily stopped.

For her part, Dakota was also enjoying being held. It was different than how Cody held her. That had been a firm, powerful hold. Then she felt safe and secure. This was more tender and loving. Not better or worse, just different. Dakota looked at the brown hand holding and played with the gold rings on her middle finger, it had a simple rose pattern repeating around it. 'How appropriate,' she thought. She floated when Rose took her hand as they got off the small boat and headed back to the ship for a lite lunch.

Over salads, they discussed their plans for the afternoon. Rose smiled when Dakota mentioned she might want to get a run in.

"Do you run much, Dakota?"

"Probably not as much as I should, but I like to get out. I started running as a way to be with my late boyfriend, and then it was a small way I could stay connected to him and deal with my grief. Now I run with a group at my work and it is great to clear the brain." Dakota looked out the window as she missed her Cody. 'Why did you have to bring him up here?' she thought to herself.

Rose caught the look of lost love on Dakota's face. She placed her hand on her friend's and held it. She wanted to know more, more about her past and what made her tick, but held off prying for now. Rose was also a tad confused. 'Is she a lesbian? She appeared ok with kissing me earlier, but she had a boyfriend in the past. Late boyfriend? What happened to him? Is she still grieving? Is she Bi? What is this cutie?' The questions swirled in her brain faster than blood pumping through your heart.

"Yeah, I know that feeling, I used to run all the time in undergrad, and some in med school. But during my residency and fellowship, I was working so many hours, I cut back. I need to get into running form again. Plus, I think my metabolism isn't what yours is, so I have to burn off that dessert from last night."

"My old girlfriend used to complain about that with me as well. I guess that is one of the few good cards I have drawn in my life."

"Girlfriend? As in gal pal or something more?" There was hope in her voice. Was she Bi?

"Something more, yeah, I have had both. Hailey was my first love. We met when I transferred to Central State, we had all our classes together and just hit it off. But then went separate directions for our summer internships, and when I got back, she was pregnant. That was the end of our romance, but we reconciled are still good friends. I consider her to still be my bestie. She's dating a prof now and from what she says, they are getting serious."

Dakota pulled out her phone and showed Rose a few pictures of her and Hailey, including Batgirl and the elf. There were also some pictures of her holding little Michael and others with Cody, including from the costume party.

"Wow, he's big."

"Yeah," Dakota said dreamily, "230 pounds of pure muscle. Captain of the football team. But more importantly, a good man. I miss him."

"I can tell, what happened? If I can ask?"

"He was at the FBI Academy and out for a run and got hit by a drunk driver who swerved and crossed two lanes of traffic. He was well off to the edge of the shoulder of the far side like you should be, but he didn't stand a chance against a full-size diesel pickup doing 50." Dakota just swirled her empty iced tea glass around staring at the cubes. This was the first time she had talked about Cody to someone else for months. And even though it hurt, it felt strangely good to tell Rose.

Rose got up and pulled her chair next to Dakota and held her. She saw her wipe a tear from her eye and felt her give her arm a pat.

"Thanks Rose, I needed that." They decided to try out the running track on the top deck, and after putting on her favorite black running skort and new sports bra, Dakota met Rose in the hallway outside their room. She liked her skort as it allowed her to run comfortably untucked but hide any bulge. It was hard not to drool over Rose in her spandex running shorts, and she had to lead the way so she would not stare at her and get stiff. As they got to the track, they realized the folly of their plan, way too many deck chairs crowding into the track and other people would be getting in the way. They headed to the gym and found a couple of treadmills next to each other and got some mileage in.

The treadmills were a good call, as Rose noticed that Dakota was a better runner than she, or at least in better shape.

"I'm glad I was running next to you on a treadmill Dakota, you would have left me behind on the track." Rose panted. She had slowed to jog shortly after they started and watched Dakota's tits bounce and her ponytail swaying back and forth as she ran.

Dakota took Rose's hand as they walked out of the gym, both dripping in sweat.

"Shower and relax by the pool?"

"You read my mind, Dakota." They slowly meandered back to their rooms, enjoying each other company. "So Dakota, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, shoot."

"You said you've been with both men and women; do you have a preference? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." 'But please do.' Rose said to herself.

"All my life I have been attracted to women. I was more than a little surprised when Cody asked me out. I was not looking for a relationship with a man, but we clicked, and I fell in love. Who knows what would have happened with us, his career path would not have been an easy one."

They got to their rooms and went their separate ways for a bit. Rose heard a knock on her door about 20 minutes later and Rose's jaw about hit the floor when she saw Dakota. The electric blue teeny bikini top left nothing to the imagination and went well with the skimpy cutoff jean shorts.

"I wish I had tits like yours, Dakota," said Rose after catching her breath and the two headed up stairs.

"Well, trust me, special people like me know what being flat chested is like. You ever thought about getting a boob job?"

"Not going to do it. Not opposed to them, but they would just get in the way when I am in surgery. Same reason for the short hairstyle." She ran her fingers through Dakota's hair. "I love your long hair too..." She leaned forward and kissed Dakota. Dakota could feel her cock twitch and broke away.

"You could give me a hard problem if you keep kissing me like that."

Rose looked at Dakota funny for a minute, not getting the meaning of her words, but decided to move on, "You're lucky we are in public cause right now I want to rip your clothes off and eat you."

"Mmm keep thinking way, you just might get lucky" Dakota teased. They got some drinks at the bar and looked around for a spot. They saw Jennifer and Sarah sitting on a couch and joined them in a neighboring one.

"Looks like you two have hit it off," quipped Sarah.

Dakota snuggled into Rose and wrapped an arm around her bare waist. The two looked at each other and smiled

"Oh yeah, they are going off the deep end," replied Jennifer. "Cruise hookup in progress!"

Rose stuck her tongue out at Jennifer.

"Hey that tongue should be for me, girlfriend."

"It's all yours cutie." Rose kissed Dakota and slipped her some tongue. They broke it off when they heard their friends next to them doing loud fake coughs.

"Get a room!" laughed Sarah. "Say, Jennifer and I are going to the club tonight after dinner. Care to join us? There is a special live band this week we love from back home in Virginia. They rock out and are fun to dance to."

The two looked at each other and quickly agreed.

The Sun was warm, and the four women chatted as they basked in it for a while.

"Rose, I'm going to step away for a bit and take care of something. Shall I pick you up for dinner?"

"Sounds good, see you in a bit cutie."

Dakota left the pool area and headed to the on-board shop. She went to the health care area and found a pack of condoms and some lube. The cashier stared at Dakota's tits for a moment and chirped, "Someone's hoping to get lucky tonight."

"I hope so." She was sure the cashier could hear the expectation in her voice.

She went to her room and did her hair and makeup. She pulled out a tight-fitting black dress that barely covered her bottom. Not wanting her tuck to fall out, she put on a pair of black pantyhose and then slipped into a pair of black boots with a 4-inch heel. She stuck a condom in her purse, in case they ended up in Rose's room, but she had the rest in her nightstand with the lube for easy reach.

She knocked on the door to Rose's room. Rose stood behind the door as she let her in. Dakota was mesmerized by what she saw. Rose was just in a set of white lingerie, a lace bra, thong, white lace garter belt, and white stockings.

"Do you like them, Dakota? Consider this as a sneak peek for the feature performance later this evening."

"Be still my beating heart, how am I ever going to make it through dinner?" She put the back of her hand against her forehead and did a bit of a faux backward swoon. Rose cracked up at the sight.

"I like hanging around you Dakota, you're funny."

"Just wait until this evening dear, I'll make you see stars."

"I hope so. Been a long time since I had someone play with my pussy." Dakota walked over to Rose and pulled her head to hers and kissed with all her strength. As she did, she reached between Rose's legs and gave her a quick rub.

"And there is your sneak peek, my Rose."

Rose let out a sigh, and a blissful smile crossed her face. Dakota waited while Rose put on her dress, a tight white halter top, and watched as she clipped a gold ear chain to her right ear. It had a couple dangling diamond pendants and looped back into her piercing.

The best part was when they headed to the dining room for dinner. It was the simple act of holding hands that Dakota liked best. She realized how much she had missed the simple things of being in a relationship. She knew that this week on the cruise with Rose was going to be fleeting, but she was determined to make the most out of it.

They got to the table and the other four were already there, all dressed to kill. Sarah mentioned that they had bumped into Susan and Maggie after the pool and told them of the plans to hit the club after dinner. It also appeared that Maggie was trying to get into Susan's skirt that night, and if Dakota read Susan's expressions correctly, Maggie was going to be successful.

They pre-funked well at dinner, and there were four empty wine bottles at the end of the meal. There was an hour before the club opened, so they hit a bar for another round of drinks. Dakota was glad she got the unlimited drink pass where all she had to do was show her room key. But being a good bit lighter than the others, she knew that she had better slow down as to not have problems later. The club opened, and they were not the only ones waiting to get started. It packed quickly and the group of girls were having a blast dancing to the house music. Several other women came and joined them, but when a couple of guys came over, they were all politely pushed away.

Soon the band came on stage, and everyone got into them quickly. They were a five piece, playing covers and lots of people sang along and danced. They were quite good, a tight-knit group that obviously had played together for years. The lead guitarist, with a Megan Rapinoe look to her, had a pride sticker on her guitar and often looked back and sang to the female keyboardist with electric blue hair.

Something clicked in Dakota's brain and that part of Dakota that cranked the tunes as a boy and danced around a small apartment when mom wasn't home, and he should have been doing his homework, came out. Dakota the girl now rocked out, hair flying around without a care. The music was infectious and even the traditionally reserved Rose was getting into it. Dakota was loving teasing Rose by shaking her booty up against Rose's leather pants. She could feel her short dress creeping up and she was sure more than Rose had a pair of hands on her ass during the evening.

Near the end of their set, the lead singer, and rhythm guitarist, announced that the next song was for all the love birds out there and began a slower number. One woman who had joined them was approaching Dakota to dance when Rose wrapped her arms around and mouthed, "Sorry, this one is mine." The other woman realized she was beaten and looked elsewhere for her conquest that night.

Dakota loved the feeling of being the dainty girl in the relationship. Rose had her arms around Dakota's hips and Dakota had hers around Rose's neck.

"I like this Rose, just like all the school dances I never went to."

"You never went to a dance in high school?"

"Good golly no, the old me was much too shy to ask a girl out then."

"And no one asked you?"

"No, I was just a scrawny wallflower back then." Rose looked into her eyes and they kissed on the dance floor. They were still kissing and oblivious when the song ended, and the band brought the pace back up.

"Rose, how about we head back to my room, it's getting a little noisy and crowded here?" The two slipped out and headed to their room. They didn't see the smile on Jennifer and Sarah's faces for them. They entered the room and Rose almost threw Dakota onto the bed. Dakota could smell Rose's arousal and let herself be ravished by the Persian tigress.

"Help me out of my dress, Rose," her voice husky with passion. Rose undid the zipper in the back and as the dress fell reached her arms around Dakota and rubbed her boobs through her green satin and lace bra. Dakota slipped from her grasp and sat on the edge of her bed and took off her boots and took off her pantyhose.

"Rose, there is something I need to tell you. Um...you see... I'm trans and um... I have a penis..."

"WHAT??!!??" Rose was shocked. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" she began hyperventilating... "no... no... no... this can't be. I'm sorry Dakota, I have to go now," and she hurried out the door.

Dakota was heartbroken. She collapsed onto the bed and began sobbing. "Stupid fucking dick, I hate you, why do I have to be a boy down there?" She wept and cried for over an hour before the alcohol and the days' activities kicked in and sleep took over.

12