Dakota's Surprise Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to the dance floor and Rose ground her ass on Dakota's cock until she was good and hard again. When Dakota could take it no longer, she drug Rose back to her room for a good fucking.

Dakota woke with a splitting headache but also to a brown arm wrapped around her, a hand holding her breast. She saw where Rose had placed a bottle of water and some acetaminophen and took what the good Dr. set out for her. She waited until Rose woke and kissed her lover. Since it was a cool, cloudy day, they headed to the salon after breakfast and snuggled together on a couch and watched the waves go by.

They sat there for a bit until Rose noticed Dakota shifting her legs. "Everything ok over there?"

"I hate getting a boner when I am all tucked in."

"Then untuck silly. Or better yet, shall we go to your room and do the bow-chick-a-wow-wow?"

"Race ya!" Dakota pushed herself off, sending Rose back into the couch and was off. She was able to stay in the lead down the staircases to their floor, but once they got into the hallway, Rose's height advantage helped her catch up to the petite woman. But Dakota reached out and touched her door, and Rose grabbed her. "I win!"

"So, what did you win?"

"Well, first, I get to eat your pussy. Then I want to fuck you, and then, well will see."

"Are you sure you won? If so, I enjoy being the loser."

Dakota was true to her word. She nibbled on Rose's labia and flicked the tip of her tongue on her clit. She slipped one and then two fingers inside her pussy and massaged her G spot.

"Come for me, my tigress, yes baby, that's it."

"DaaaaKooooooTAAAAA! aaaaaaaaaaahEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Dakota just soaked in the sights and sounds of driving her lover over the edge. She loved watching her being pleased. Catching her breath, Rose panted, "Fuck woman, you sure have my number."

"Rose, I..." before Dakota could get anything else out of her mouth, the Persian tigress pounced and Dakota found herself on her back, a tongue probing her mouth. As Rose moved and nibbled her ear, Dakota let out a small moan. She felt her lover's kisses make their way down her body.

"That's it, suck on my nipples... I love your hands on my tits... Oh, fuck yes, that's it, lover." She lifted her head a bit to watch, and Rose kept going further down. Her hand reached out and played with her hair. "Honey, remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Rose, holding her girlfriend's cock in her hands, looked at her, "Baby, I don't see a penis here, I see my lover's cock and I want to please her like she pleases me. But be patient with me, I have little experience here." She placed a few kisses on the head and would pause, look at it, and then kiss it again. She slowly stroked and licked it. Dakota gave her lots of encouragement and guidance. After a bit, she stopped and placed her body on the side of Dakota. "Thanks for the encouragement, give me time, I promise I'll get there."

The two relaxed and spent the rest of the morning in bed. They watched the sun peer through the clouds and there was a blue sky on the horizon. They headed to the top deck after some lunch and tried out the wave machine. They had a blast, even when Dakota did a face plant and her top came off. One of the guys in line snagged it and tossed it to her. She covered herself back up and did a bow.

Shortly thereafter, Rose excused herself and told Dakota to pick her up a few minutes before going to the captain's table for dinner. Dakota found Jennifer and Sarah and hung out with them for a while before heading to her room to get ready. She had brought one dress with her for a formal dinner and put it on. It was a dark green dress with a beaded lace bodice that gave her girls a lift. She curled her hair and pulled out every makeup tip she had learned over the last couple of years. She replaced her small stud earrings with a pair of small dangling pendant ones. She looked all over for her necklace she swore she packed, but then realized she had worn it shortly before the trip and it was probably still on her dresser back home.

As she knocked on Rose's door, it opened, and her heart fluttered. Rose was wearing a traditional red Persian dress with an intricate pattern woven into it with gold thread. As Dakota looked at the pattern more closely, she could see the pattern was that of a rose winding back and forth. A red pillbox hat was on her head that had the same gold pattern woven into it. Small gold medallions hung across the front, and a gold lace scarf flowed out the back and down Rose's back.

"Rose, you look amazing. I have never seen such a lovely dress before. And your eyes, your makeup makes them look just stunning."

"Thanks, my dad had this made for me a few years back. It is an adaptation of a traditional dress from his family, but with an English twist with the Rose. My big sister, Lily, has one in blue but with a lily pattern. Mom has a yellow one that is a combination of Roses and Lilies. I have something for you, my sweet Dakota." She grabbed a small gift bag from her desk and handed it over.

"Oh, Rose, you didn't need to get me anything. I have nothing for you."

"Please open it." Dakota looked in the bag and inside was a small box. She opened it and inside was a gold ear chain with a double heart shape pendant; a smaller heart inside a larger one.

"Oh Rose, you shouldn't have."

"Please let me help you." Rose took the chain, removed her right loop, and replaced it with the chain end.

"It's lovely."

"I saw it the other day in the jewelry store here, and I fell in love with it. So, I just had to get two." She pulled out a second matching one.

"We match." Dakota looked at herself in the mirror with Rose standing next to her. "You are a beautiful woman, Rose Kazmi." She thought about saying the L word, but it just was not yet the time for that.

"You too, Dakota Wallace."

They headed up to the Captain's private dining room where a small group was assembling. Rose's dress stole the show that night. All the ladies commented on how beautiful it was. The Captain thanked Rose, the good doctor, for being willing to help the ship with the medical emergency. An older lady pulled Dakota aside.

"Your girlfriend is a lovely smart woman. She said you two met here on the ship?"

"Yes, we met here."

"You are fortunate to meet such a woman."

"Thanks, I know I am the luckiest girl on the planet."

"You seem like you have known each other for years."

"I know, but we just met. But something clicked, that's for sure. I am counting my blessings."

"You do that every day, and the two of you will last a lifetime together."

Dakota excused herself and found Rose. They said goodbye to Captain Petros and Dr. Swanson and took a stroll around the ship and bumped into their four tablemates. They too gushed over Rose's dress and invited them for another night in the club. But Rose and Dakota were both stuffed from the meal, tired and simply retired to Dakota's bed for the night.

Following a fun time on a zip lining excursion the next morning, Rose and Dakota made their way poolside and were catching some rays. Dakota began to look around for Rose as she had left a little while ago to get some drinks for them. Being thirsty, Dakota got up to go find her. As she was about to round a corner to get to the bar, she heard a voice from the first day on board.

"You don't need that little tranny, Rose, come back to me and be with a real woman."

Dakota turned the corner to see the bitch from the bar on the first day had Rose up against the wall. Rose's hands were on her arms, and the two were locked in an embrace.

"ROSE NO!" Dakota screamed. She turned and ran full tilt back to her room. Tears were flowing down her face and she was so messed up she almost fell down running down a flight of stairs. It took her three tries to get her key card to swipe properly and unlock her door. She fell face first into her bed and wept.

She heard the pounding on her door and Rose pleading with her to open the door. But Dakota did not want to face Rose now. She sat on her bed, arms wrapped around her legs with her knees up by her chin, tears still slightly flowing. She was looking out her window and could hear Rose crying on the other side of her door. Eventually the pounding stopped, the cries became more muffled, and when she heard Rose's Door shut across the hall, they stopped.

The ship's shadow was stretching to the east, she was watching a school of flying fish pass in long graceful arcs, when her stomach growled. She looked out the peephole and could see no one, so she opened the door and walked upstairs.

"There you are," she heard from behind her. Dakota spun around to see Susan walking up behind her. "Come with me, we have to talk."

"I don't feel like talking now, I just want to get something to eat."

"Good, I know just the thing for you." Susan took her arm and pulled her up a flight of stairs and into the ice cream shop. The gal behind the counter asked them what they wanted. Before Dakota could say anything, Susan spoke up for her.

"My friend would like a bowl of 'I just saw my girlfriend kissing someone else and I am all messed up.'" The server raised her eyebrows in response.

"I know just the thing."

"Make mine a double scoop," muttered Dakota. "I think I need it." Susan and Dakota found a table to partake in their ice cream therapy. They had only eaten a few bites when Susan got up and went to the entrance. There was Rose, eyes all puffy red. Susan led her to the counter.

"My friend here needs a, 'My bat shit crazy ex just forcibly kissed me in front of my girlfriend and now she is mad at me and it is not my fault.'" This time the server gal smiled and served up a bowl just like Dakota's.

Susan made Rose sit across from Dakota and then sat between them.

"Who knew that Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Chunk ice cream with banana slices could be this good?" Susan tried to break the strange looks the two women were giving each other. Dakota just went back to looking at her bowl.

"Susan, is what you said true?" whispered Dakota.

"That the bitch who kissed Rose was her ex-girlfriend, or that she is bat shit crazy? It's both. I saw the whole thing, and I think you only saw the worst part. I saw Rose trying to push her off and then chased after you once she had."

"That's not totally correct, Susan," said Rose glumly. "We were not girlfriends, we only went on a few dates in med school when I realized, as you put it, she's bat shit crazy. She actually flunked out of med school; she couldn't handle it. I really had not seen or thought of her since."

Dakota just sat there trying to absorb the information she just learned and tried to reconcile it with what she saw.

"Dakota, Rose really was trying to push her away and bolted after you as soon as she broke free."

"Really?"

"Yes Dakota, I don't want anyone but you." Rose wiped a tear from her eye as she said that.

"Rose," Dakota said sheepishly, "I... I owe you an apology. I just saw the two of you kissing and well, I... I just reacted." She came around the table and put her arms around Rose. "I'm sorry." Rose hugged Dakota.

"I'm just glad you came back to me. I was afraid that I lost you." Rose pulled Dakota into her lap.

"I thought I'd lost you as well." Dakota nuzzled up to Rose, and they sat and watched the world go by. Susan's ice cream had melted by the time they realized she was gone.

That night the two were quiet at the dinner table, letting the conversation flow over and around them. The others knew what had happened, but were glad their friends had made up. They headed up to the Salon after dinner to enjoy a cup of tea and each other. As the sun set, Dakota leaned over to Rose and found her lips. Their tongues danced together for a moment.

"What do you say Rose, shall we head down to the club in a bit?"

"Yeah, I think we have been down enough today. We could use a pick me up. But only under one condition?"

"What's that?"

"You have to wear those skinny jeans of yours again."

"Deal, but I get to borrow your black ankle boots with the silver buckle. And you have to wear your leather pants."

"Should I wear the black or the white ones?"

"Wait, how many pairs do you have?"

"Well, I only brought four with me, but I have nine total. I love my leather pants. They are the only things I wear to work, unless I am in scrubs. I can wear them with just about anything. You should get some."

"Get some of you," she teased as she pulled Rose close and kissed her.

That night on the dance floor, both women went crazy. Dakota noticed that crazy psycho bitch was watching her, and Dakota took every chance she could to flaunt her relationship with Rose. After the slow dance that marked the end of the bands set for the night, Dakota took Rose for a walk on the top deck. They watched the moon cast rays on the prop wash as the ship sailed at night. They looked at some other lovers also out walking the deck and enjoying the stars. Rose held Dakota in her arms, and as she brushed a wisp of hair from her face, leaned down and kissed her. Dakota melted into her arms.

"Rose, you had better take me to bed now."

"Why is that my sweet Dakota?"

"Cause otherwise I am going to have to make love to you right here. And I don't think Captain Petros would appreciate that."

Rose led Dakota to her room and soon a pair of leather pants landed on a pair of jeans. Rose's eyes narrowed as she pushed the naked Dakota onto the bed. She crawled across the bed where her prey landed, breathing deeply, almost purring, her back slightly arched as if to pounce. Moon beams from her portal glimmered in Dakota's eyes as the Persian tigress lay on top of her. She ran her fingers through Dakota's long hair and then traced a finger over her body. It slithered down her body, dancing over her small erect nipples and finally wrapping around Dakota's cock.

Dakota played with Rose's pussy while her cock was being played with. Dakota continued with her ministrations until she saw the glassy eyed look form on Rose's face. She pulled her head to hers and kissed her while Rose's orgasm overcame her.

"Take me," Rose whispered, "make me your woman."

Dakota positioned her on her stomach, straddled her legs and positioned her cock for entry. She teased Rose and rubbed the tip of her cock up and down the moist slit and through her pubic hair. When Dakota could take it no longer, she pushed her cock in and played with the most beautiful brown ass she had ever seen as she fucked Rose.

"Oh, I love the feel of your tits on my back," moaned Rose as Dakota lay on top of her while thrusting away. The scent of Rose filled Dakota's nostrils and soon her seed was filling Rose and leaking out her pussy. When Dakota finally went limp and withdrew, Rose rolled over and the two fell asleep in each other's arms and dreamed of each other.

Friday looked to be a wonderful sunny day, but the excursions didn't look all that interesting to either of them. They opted to stay on the ship and enjoy the sun together. They hit the wave machine and this time Dakota could stay up and keep her top on. Rose helped Dakota with plenty of sunscreen on her pale white skin. Following another run together, they headed down to Rose's room, this time for another romp between the sheets. That afternoon they window shopped in the jewelry store and pined for a good shoe store on board. Jennifer and Sarah found them and invited them for drinks by the pool.

At the dinner table, the girls were chatting away and having a good time when Rose cleared her throat and dinged her water glass to get their attention. "Ladies, I have something important to say." The table fell quiet, and the five focused on Rose. Rose turned to look at Dakota.

"Dakota?"

"Yes"

"How far is Springfield General from your place?"

"About 15 minutes away, why?"

"You know I have a bunch of job offers. I'm thinking of accepting the one at Springfield General. Would you like that?"

"You mean..."

"Yes, I can't imagine not being near you. I want there to be an us, Dakota. I don't want to lose you. There is something between us I just can't explain."

"I know Rose, I don't want to lose you either."

"Dakota Wallace, I'm falling in love with you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Absolutely, Rose Kazmi. I love you too."

The other four women were all smiling as they watched their friends profess their love for each other. Susan called a steward over and ordered a bottle of Champagne. "A toast to new love!" Susan led the table after they filled the flutes. That night Rose and Dakota went wild in the disco. Dakota didn't bother to tuck, and Rose couldn't get enough of rubbing her ass against Dakota's boner. A few people tried to cut in on them, but neither of them would have it. It was late in the night, and when Dakota could barely stand up they headed back to her room. Rose helped her undress and put her to bed,

"So Rose, what are your plans for moving to Springfield?" Dakota asked as they snuggled under the sheets.

"Well, I'll send my decision as soon as I get home. It will probably take me a couple of days to pack my stuff and drive out. Then I have to find a place to live."

"Move in with me, Rose. I don't think I can take having you somewhere other than right next to me. I want to feel your breath on my neck at night. I want to do life with you."

"I would love that, my sweet Dakota. I just didn't want to presume anything."

"My place is small, just a one-bedroom, but my lease is up in a few months so we can figure something out for the two of us then."

"I like that idea."

When Dakota fell asleep, Rose grabbed Dakota's key card, put on a robe, crossed the hall to her room and grabbed a few items, and then let herself back into Dakota's room. She spooned the tiny woman and drifted off to sleep.

Dakota had packed her bags when Rose awoke. There was just enough time for them to have one last romp before Rose needed to finish packing. They were sad as the port came into view and it was time to go home. They shared a taxi back to the airport and Rose hung out with Dakota until it was time for her to board her plane. They shed tears and promised to call every day until Rose got to Springfield.

____________________

When Dakota returned to work, she wore her new ear chain and all the other girls wanted the dirt on her new girlfriend. She counted down the days until Rose would get to town. Dakota planned on taking off at three o'clock the Tuesday afternoon that Rose was supposed to arrive, but Rose got in early and surprised her girlfriend by visiting her office at lunchtime. Rose noticed that Dakota was wearing her ear chain and smiled when informed that she had worn it each day since the cruise. Dakota noticed that Rose had hers on as well.

Rose settled into the apartment with Dakota and into her job. There were some adjustments that both had to make living with another person, especially with the small bathroom. It wasn't designed to hold all the makeup two women had. Dakota realized that Rose was not much of a cook, and most of the household chores sort of fell her way. She learned to accept the fact that sometimes Rose would have to dash off to the hospital at odd hours, and often her dinner would be wrapped up on a plate so she could heat it at whatever odd hour she got home.

Weeks turned into months, and then Dakota realized it was almost time for her lease to renew. The two began looking at larger apartments but couldn't find anything they both liked.

Dakota came home from work one day, tired from dealing with a demanding client, and just wanted to put her feet up. Rose came in from the bathroom and sat next to Dakota. She placed her hand on Dakota's thigh.