Dakota's Surprise Pt. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of Dakota's story.
8.6k words
4.88
8.8k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2022
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfan2112
mfan2112
164 Followers

Dear Reader, I hope you enjoy this piece. If you like it, please check out my other works.

You know, dear reader, those who have read my prior works know I try to slip in a Rush reference into each one, but here a Led Zeppelin quote is also appropriate: "Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true, wanted a woman, never bargained for you." It works on two levels, the second line relates to how we left poor ole Dakota and Rose at the end of the last chapter, and the first line relates to you my dear reader, if you are picking up this story and have not read the earlier parts. So, go read the first five chapters, otherwise you will be dazed and confused.

Special thanks to my reviewers, both to he who wishes to remain anonymous, and NaughtyDragon, who helped me slay many beastly errors. This work would be lessor without them. I am sure a few errors still exist, and those are all on me. If you would like to be on my team of editors, please let me know.

I consider feedback a gift, so I read your comments and PMs. I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

~mfan2112

____________________

Dakota's Surprise: Part 6-Dakota's Surprise

It's such a cloudy day,

Seems we'll never see the sun,

I feel the day is all uncertainty,

Burning in the moment - trapped by the desperation,

Between how it is and how it ought to be.

Neil Peart, How It Is

____________________

She awoke with puffy eyes as the first rays of dawn poured into her cabin. She climbed into the shower and, for the first time in her life, looked at her dick with disgust. She tucked him away and pulled on her favorite yoga pants and her old CSU hoodie. After staring out her porthole, she looked at the desk in her room and sat at the table and opened the drawer. Inside, she found some stationery and a pen.

Dearest Rose,

I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner that I have a penis. I didn't mean to deceive you or anything. I understand if you reject me altogether and don't want any further contact with me. But I do like you very much and hope that we can still be friends.

Your Dakota

She folded up the note and slipped it under Rose's door and headed to the salon for a cuppa. She was sitting in a chair with her knees tucked under her, staring vacantly out the window with her tea when she heard someone approach. She turned her head and saw Rose, holding the note, crying. Tears flowed down her face.

"I'm sorry, Rose..." she felt Rose's index finger press against her lips.

"No, my sweet Dakota, it is I who should be sorry. You didn't deserve to see me freak out like that. You did nothing wrong. Can you please forgive me?" Dakota couldn't speak, she just nodded her head. They moved to a couch and Rose explained how she had been gang-raped as a freshman in college and since that time the thought, let alone the sight of a penis, had frightened her. Her only romantic relationships had been a handful of brief affairs with other women in med school or during her fellowship; but nobody had ever captivated her like Dakota. Dakota also opened up and told her about that night in Chicago. and the two women cried in each other's arms feeling more sad for the trauma the other had endured than the pain of their own experience. Dakota found herself curled up in Rose's arms and having her hair played with.

"Bing-bong-Bing!" the ship's PA system went off, "Attention-would passenger Dr. Kazmi please report to the sickbay for a medical emergency. Again, would passenger Dr. Kazmi please report to the sickbay for a medical emergency."

"Shit." Rose stood up. "I'll find you in a bit, this can't be good." She took off running down the hall. Dakota watched her disappear down the hall and slumped back into a chair. She was still sitting in the salon when she saw the crew scurry around the bow of the ship, removing masts to get the helipad ready.

She walked up to the window and looked out. As she did, she noticed the purple-haired guitarist from last night's band had come to the window to watch. Slowly a helicopter appeared and landed on the pad. She could see some medics get out, help load a gurney, and a few minutes later the helicopter lifted off and headed back to land.

Dakota was still there when Rose walked back into the salon. She stood up and hugged her.

"Is everything going to be ok?"

"I don't know, it didn't look good. Had I been back at my hospital in Chicago or Stanford we would have had the right tools, but here on the ship, they just don't have, or need, all the high-end equipment and drugs." Dakota could see the frustration in Rose. Her passion to save lives was visible, as was her frustration at her failure.

"It's not your fault, there was nothing you could have done it sounds like."

"I know, I still don't like it."

The two sat there staring out the window. "Rose, how did they know to call you?"

"Ah, sorry. When I got on board, I was looking at the ship's directory in my room. I saw the name of the ship's doctor and realized he was a little ahead of me in med school. So, I went down and said hi. When the patient came in, he realized this was on the edge of his expertise and thought to page me after having the airlift called."

They sat down on a couch and watched the waves go by and held each other.

"This is yours, you dropped it when they paged you." Dakota held up her note to Rose.

"Thank you, my sweet Dakota." She kissed the petite woman. "You know, I think I would like to try again with what we were trying to do last night. I don't know how far I can go, but I would like to try with you."

"I would like that a lot. I won't ask you to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

"I know." Dakota led Rose back to her room. There was not the unbridled lust that last night had started with. This time, it was a more tender, passionate time of love. Dakota unzipped Rose's fleece vest and lifted her tee-shirt over her head and laid her on the bed. She removed her hoodie and Rose gazed upon her bare chest. Neither woman had put a bra on that morning. Before Dakota climbed into bed with Rose, she reached into her yoga pants and freed her cock from his tuck but left him in her pants for now. That was the one part of her body and life she still referred to, and thought of, with masculine pronouns.

She let her fingers trace patterns all over Rose's body. She kissed her as her hand moved up and cupped Rose's breast.

"Oh, your hand feels so good." Rose shuddered as lips played with one nipple and then the other. She rolled over and felt a hand on her ass and thigh. She pushed her pants down and Dakota sat up to assist her. Rose's white thong came off as well and revealed a patch of black fur over her brown Persian pussy.

Dakota admired her friends' sex, but resisted her male tendencies to dive in and instead gently massaged Rose, letting her feel more comfortable with Dakota touching her. Dakota pulled out some lotion and massaged her thighs and bum. Rose was becoming putty in her hands. She inhaled deeply and caught a whiff of Rose's arousal; it caused her cock to twitch.

Finally, she could wait no longer and massaged Rose's inner thigh and made her way to her pussy. She brushed it lightly with her finger and could feel the slickness of her fold. Dakota slightly dipped a finger in to get it moist and brought it to her lips to have a taste.

"Mmmm tasty. I like your tanginess." Dakota helped Rose roll over again and applied gentle pressure to her mound and rubbed it ever so lightly. She watched Rose writhe in pleasure.

"Oh Dakota, don't stop, make me cum." Rose felt a finger penetrate her and curl up inside her pussy.

"Oh yes baby, that's the spooooooooohhhhhh!" Dakota kept going until Rose pushed her hand away as she climaxed.

"Oh, fuck, that was good. Wow!" praised Rose after she caught her breath. Dakota just giggled as she watched her lover. "Roll over babe your turn."

Rose began to leave a trail of kissed down Dakota's body. As she neared Dakota's cock, Dakota saw Rose shake.

"You don't have to do this, Rose. I'm ok." Rose kept going, still shaking. "ROSE STOP." Dakota gently pushed her away. "Look, honey, you don't have to do this. I can see it scares you. I don't want you to be scared."

"No, please let me do this. I need to get beyond this if I can." She paused a moment and breathed deeply. "Thank you for looking out for me, you don't know what this means to me."

"Ok lover, just take it slow. You're in control here."

Dakota felt a hand rub her cock through her tight yoga pants. Dakota could feel the warmth of her lover's hand through the spandex as her cock engorged and got hard. She watched a pair of big brown beautiful eye narrow their focus on the tip of her cock as they moved closer to it. Soon lips were touching the tip and Dakota let out a moan in pleasure. She felt a hand grabbing at her pants and pulling them down, her cock springing forth and coming to full attention. Dakota saw the expression on Rose's face as she stared at Dakota's cock, was that of extreme curiosity. She bet it was the same one the good doctor had when she held a heart for the first time. Dakota watched as Rose's lower lip rolled under her front teeth as she examined the cock from different angles. Her eyes flashed, Dakota guessed, from curiosity to hesitation and then to lust. Dakota gasped as a hand skimmed across her body and touched the base of her cock. She flinched as the electricity of their contact radiated down to her toes. Recovering, she moaned in anticipation as Rose moved her cock from side to side. Maybe she was not sure what to do with it? It was all Dakota could do to be patient as she watched Rose observe her cock a minute and then place a kiss on the tip. A brown hand began to stroke her cock when she rolled over and reached into the nightstand and pulled out the condoms and lube.

Handing the bottle to Rose. "Use a little of this, please."

Rose opened it and let a bit dribble onto the erect cock. Dakota was in bliss to feel someone else's hands on her cock. Rose stopped for a moment and climbed out of the bed to pull Dakota's pants off the rest of the way.

"Something else you should know Rose, I shoot blanks. I have an extra X chromosome and a side effect is..."

"That explains it. You have Klinefelter's. I was trying to figure out how you got such feminine hips from hormone treatment."

"Yeah, I never had or needed the treatment. I kind of have it naturally. You know about Klinefelter's?"

"Of course, I'm a doctor. Although you are the first person whom I have met who has it."

"Lucky me."

"Yes, lucky you. Many people with your condition barely have a much of anything down there. You have a normal size one."

"Sometimes I wonder how big it would have been if I were normal."

"Don't ever wish for a bigger cock, Dakota. I like it just the way it is. Now, what were you saying about being lucky? Cause I think I would like to try to put it in me."

"I'd like that. Shall I get a condom?"

"No, I think I can trust you about shooting blanks. I want my first time by choice to be a complete experience."

Dakota leaned her head into Rose, and with a hand against the back of her head, kissed her tenderly.

"Do you have a preference on position? If you are on top or I am behind, you have the ability to pull away easy if things become uncomfortable for you," she whispered to Rose.

"No, when I was younger, I always thought I would be on my back for my first time."

Dakota thought about asking how she was the other time, but figured best not to ask and bring that up now.

"Then lay down sweet Rose. Let's put a pillow under you to make you more comfortable." Dakota helped Rose with the pillow and then lined herself up to the moist fold in front of her.

"Are you sure about this, Rose?" Dakota felt her lips touch hers and took that as consent.

Dakota put some lube on her cock and gently rubbed it around the outside of Rose's pussy. She looked at Rose, who nodded to her, and she pushed her cock in. Slowly, she filled up Rose. Just a little at a time to let her adjust to it.

"Oh Dakota, you are stretching me out." Rose's pussy was tighter than she remembered Hailey's ever being. Finally, she was all the way in. She just held her position for a moment. Dakota leaned forward and began to kiss her breast. Then leaned forward and began to nibble her neck as her cock began to piston back and forth. She could feel Rose's hair tickle her shaft as it slid in. It didn't take long when Dakota felt her little nuts tighten up and a load of cum shoot out of her.

"Oh yes, Dakota, fill my pussy."

The two remained in each other's arms as her cock began to go limp inside the warm confines of Rose's pussy.

The two were sound asleep in each other's arms when their housekeeper stopped by. Since no one answered when she knocked, she opened the door and upon seeing them, took the do not disturb sign, hung it on the door, and quietly let herself out.

Rose woke first in the warmth of the afternoon sun. She began to stroke her friend's cock. He sprung to life and Dakota woke as Rose was beginning to impale herself on it. She rode Dakota cowgirl style and experienced her first orgasm from penile penetration ever. Just as she finished her climax, Dakota shot a load. Rose climbed off and watched the last couple of spurts come out and land on Dakota's chest. Rose stuck her finger in some, smelled it, and rubbed it between her fingers. As she thought about tasting it, thoughts of that night years ago flooded her mind. Flashes of that vile yellow couch, the cussing and coarse laughter of the frat boys, their sweat and cum dripping from her crossed her mind. She shook her head. No, this is different. Dakota is not like those pigs. Dakota cared for her, respected her. She looked again at the cum in her fingers and started to raise her finger to her lips and then stopped. That was a little too far for her at this moment.

The two headed for the small shower, they tried to climb in together, but it was a one bum shower stall. Rose took the bathrobe in Dakota's closet and did a brief walk of shame across the hall to her room. She let Dakota in a little while later, after she had gotten dressed and the two headed out to find some food.

They were relaxing in Dakota's room after another round of lovemaking when they heard their housekeeper Maria knocking on the door. Dakota put on a robe and opened the door a crack while Rose climbed under the covers to make herself decent.

"Hello Miss Dakota, do you know where your friend Miss Rose is?"

"I'm right here Maria, what's up."

"Miss Rose, or should I say, Dr. Kazmi, Captain Petros would like to know if you would like to join him for dinner at the Captain's table tomorrow night? You can bring a guest if you like, may I suggest Miss Dakota join you?"

"Really? What time?"

"7 pm, here is the invitation. Shall I send word that the two of you will be there? Dr. Swanson will be there as well."

The women nodded their heads. They burst out giggling when Maria left. They kissed again, and Rose began to play with Dakota's limp cock.

"Not now babe, he needs a break."

Rose put on her best pouty lip. "Aawwww, and to think yesterday I couldn't stand the thought of cock. Now I can't get enough."

Dakota rummaged through her dresser and pulled out her two bikini tops. "Which one?"

"Duh, the small one."

As she put on the micro top, "Why do I have a feeling that I ain't going to be wearing the other one the rest of this trip?"

"Cause you're smart, that's why." It fascinated Rose as she watched Dakota tuck and pull her more modest bottoms on. "Does that hurt?"

"What?"

"To push your testicles up and in. And tuck your penis between your legs."

"Not anymore. It was a little weird to start with, but it is normal to me now. And I think my wider hips give me a bigger internal space to put them, and, plus my balls are on the small size as well."

"Wow, I never thought about how that all worked. You're opening up a whole unknown world to me, Dakota. So how does it stay tucked then?"

"Well, some people tape it up. I do that sometimes, but mainly I just use my panties or pantyhose to keep it in place. Depending upon what I am doing. Occasionally I will wear a gaff, but I buy my panties one size smaller so that generally does the job."

"Another question Dakota, what size shoe do you wear?"

"7.5, why?"

"Yippee, we are the same size; I have a pair of wedge sandals you have to try on."

"Uh oh, are you into shoes as much as I am? I brought 12 pairs with me..."

"Score! We're have to go shoe shopping together sometime, girlfriend! I love shoe therapy. Now let's go to my room and then hit the pool!"

Rose's sandals went great with Dakota's bikini. The two walked the deck a few times and found where Susan and Maggie were. They were dozing in neighboring lounge chairs pushed next to each other and were holding hands.

"Hi ladies, can we join you?"

"Of course. How are you two? You kind of snuck off last night. Did you two have fun?" Maggie pried.

"Well..."

Rose jumped in "Last night didn't happen, but the important thing is, this morning did."

"Yeah, I'm happy for you two. You appear to be hitting it off."

Dakota looked star struck into Rose's beaming face. "Yeah, I have never fallen this hard for such a beautiful woman in my life." Rose planted a light kiss on Dakota's lips. She responded by pulling Rose in and played tonsil hockey for a moment.

"Do you two need to get a room?" joked Susan.

"Fuck, that was good," said Rose, coming up for air.

The women lounged for a while and chatted. The whole time Rose was playing with Dakota's hair or mindlessly rubbing her hand on her.

"Fuck woman, you're driving me crazy, you had better stop. You're giving me a boner."

Susan and Maggie went dead quiet and watched as Dakota stood up, reached into her bottoms, and pulled her dick out of his tuck, and let him relax inside the bikini bottom.

Maggie broke the silence. "You have a dick?"

"Yup, I put the T in LGBT honey. Surprise!"

"I had no idea."

"Me either, Sorry Dakota, I just assumed you were a lesbian."

Rose placed her hand on her girlfriend's thigh. "Yeah, it is easy to do. But ain't she lovely?"

"Ok girls, enough about me. Who wants a drink?" Maggie and Dakota went around the corner to get the drinks for the group. The four spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and hanging out. Maggie was peppering Dakota with questions about being trans. She was genuinely and respectfully curious, and Dakota was open about her life and some of the challenges she faced being transgendered.

That night after dinner the six table mates went to the club and rocked out to the band and later the house music. They were taking a break from the dance floor and sitting around a table enjoying yet another round of margaritas when Dakota felt a hand loosen and reach under her skirt and pull her cock free. Her head snapped and turned to Rose.

"What are you..." she mouthed. Rose stroked her up and down for a few minutes while Dakota tried to keep a straight face. She clenched her teeth while the others talked, and Rose cupped the tip of her cock and caught the ribbons of cum as they flew out. But in the end Dakota just could not contain herself and let out a small moan. Susan picked up on it and watched Rose pull her hand from under the table and slurp up the white cream in it.

"You dirty girl Rose," Susan said so only the three of them could hear. Rose, for her part, just put her fingers to her lips and smiled like a schoolgirl getting her hands caught in the cookie jar. Dakota straightened up, not bothering to tuck back in, snuggled into Rose and had a big grin on her face.

mfan2112
mfan2112
164 Followers