Dale gets a Valentine

Story Info
Dale's daughter Valentine figures out who she really wants.
3.2k words
4.53
11.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine had been 14 years old when her mom left her dad for another woman. The fact that she'd been cheating for a couple of years at that point, was bad enough, but the way she left broke her dad's heart and left Valentine feeling totally rejected. Her mother was as cold hearted as they come, and Valentine hadn't even spoken to her since the split. Save once, to get permission to go on birth control.

That had been four years ago. Dad had thrown himself into his work since then. Every so often they'd do something fun, but for the most part it was eat-sleep-work.

Valentine had been popular in high school. At five eight she was on the tall side. Long light brown hair that had a natural waviness. Her figure had filled out between her sophomore and junior years, and the boys had noticed. She'd dated if she felt like it, but there hadn't yet been anyone who captured her eye. It was as if she were looking for something very specific.

To hear dad relate it, He and mom had been high school sweethearts. He'd gotten her pregnant and they'd decided to marry. At first it had been awesome, but bit by bit mom became disenchanted with marriage in general, and as it turned out heterosexuality specifically. That's when she'd started to grow distant. Also, when started looking elsewhere for fulfillment.

He'd known she was cheating, but he really was still in love with her, and was willing to look the other way within reason. For her it was all or nothing. So, she'd left. And despite dad's encouragement to reach out, it wasn't something Valentine could bring herself to do unless it was for her own welfare.

The company Dale worked for was pretty good about keeping him local, knowing he was a single dad. But there was a situation at their South Carolina facility that was going to require his expertise to sort through. The company had a small condo that was almost beachfront, that saw little use, so he'd come up with the idea of killing two birds with one stone and taking a week of vacation time with Valentine after the job was done.

She loved the idea. Prepping for what promised to be a couple of weeks at the beach. They'd flown in, and rented a car. She was really excited when they pulled into the condo complex. Just a couple of streets back from the beach, it had a pool and a mini-gym available communally. They opened the door to the condo, and that's when they hit a snag.

It was a two-bedroom condo, but one bedroom had been converted into remote office space. The other bedroom had a double bed. That was it. Dale looked at her. She looked at her dad. Then they both looked at the bed and started to laugh.

"Guess we're going to be getting closer for a while." Dad had said.

The problem was this. Both Dale and Valentine usually slept nude. Obviously that wasn't happening. Dale figured boxers and a t-shirt would work for him, and one of his dress shirts and panties should work for her. Problem solved.

The first night they both slept like crap. Tossing and turning until finally drifting off for a few hours out of sheer exhaustion. Dale awoke to Valentine's arm draped over his chest and her tit pushing into his torso. She was snoring very lightly. It was adorable. It had been four years since he'd shared a bed with someone else, never mind that it was his sexy young daughter. He had a case of morning wood like he hadn't in ages.

Extricating himself, he tiptoed to the bathroom and rubbed one out as he showered. That was better. The kitchen was well stocked and he made them both toast and eggs, brewed a pot of coffee, and woke her up. She was just coming out of the shower, as he was leaving for work.

"See ya later, Val!" He'd said.

"I'm going to check out the beach, Daddy!" She smiled.

"Have fun! Don't forget the sunscreen." He waved.

The day's work went well, It was an IT problem and they'd come up with a good temporary work around that would allow them to keep the system up and running while they took the servers offline one at a time. It was a patch at best but it would have to do.

They'd gone out to a local steakhouse for dinner. The food was good and not too pricey. It was starting to get late when they returned to the condo. Dressed as before they climbed into bed. Much like the first night they both had trouble sleeping. Dale remembered waking up in the middle of the night, Valentines tits rubbing softly against him as she once again had her arm draped over his chest.

He'd managed to drift off to sleep for a while before they got up. He'd had a vivid dream, although the detail of it had become murky. Just that it was very sexual. When he went to get up he'd realized that he'd cum in his sleep. That hadn't happened since his teens.

He'd rubbed another one out in the shower, made breakfast and got Valentine up. Looking across the table at her in his dress shirt with just a couple buttons buttoned, sitting with one leg under her, and a moderate bedhead, she yawned and shoveled another spoonful of cereal into her mouth. God, she was sexy. Dale told himself that he shouldn't be thinking like that. Dale told himself a lot of things. Dale seldom listened to Dale.

Again, good progress was being made on the project, they were about a third of the way done, with only a few minor glitches. That evening they'd had pizza delivered. They'd watched a movie and headed for bed.

It was the t-shirt. It was driving him nuts so he sat up in bed and pulled it off. That was better. Somewhere around four, he'd woken up. The two buttons on Valentines shirt had come undone and her naked breasts were warm against his skin. He was aware that she was not asleep, either.

"This feels nice, Daddy. I really like it." She whispered softly, snuggling against him a little more. Dale hated to admit it. He thought the same. Easing his arm around her, he hugged her and they both drifted back off to sleep.

If things went right, they might finish up ahead of schedule. He was nothing if not methodical in his professional life. He had had a team meeting, and they'd made some adjustments to the process, but that should streamline things even more.

Valentine had been hitting the beach daily, and was getting a nice glowing tan. She smelled like salt air and sunshine. It was better than any perfume on the market. That night she'd come into the bedroom wearing nothing but her panties. Dale was stunned. Her tits were perfection itself. Half again as big as her mother's, with a perky elegance that, unrestrained by underwear or clothing was simply breathtaking.

"Your nightshirt." Dale said.

"I don't want to wear that stupid thing. You're sleeping topless, so I can too." She announced.

"But..." Dale began, only to be cut off.

"Anyway. I liked how it felt. You did too, Daddy. It's just sleeping." She finished.

But it wasn't. Dale notice the dark line bisecting the center of her panties. She was getting aroused. This may have started as happenstance, but now she was teasing him on purpose. She crawled in beside him hugging him and rubbing her tits lightly against his skin. Her nipples were like red hot pokers.

"G'night Daddy!" she gave him peck on the cheek. Fuuuuuuck Dale thought.

He woke that night. She was asleep against him. His cock was as hard as he could ever remember it being. Her hand was resting lightly on it. He willed himself back to sleep. He awakened a few hours later almost exactly the same.

He felt Valentine stir against him, and stifle a yawn. He felt her hand give his hard cock a little squeeze. He caught his breath. "It's a nice one, Daddy. A really nice one." She said, squeezing it again a little more suggestively this time.

"Valentine, stop it! Behave yourself." Dale said aghast.

"Oh, I was just joking around with you, Daddy." She pouted.

"Bullshit, you were." Dale said emphatically.

"C'mon Daddy, you know I've dated enough to know about boys and stuff. I mean, I'm no expert, but I do know that if you do something, and your boyfriend likes it, this happens." She pointed to Dale's tented boxers.

"I'm not your boyfriend, I'm your father." Dale pointed out.

"Your cock is still hard like you want to fuck me." Valentine rebutted.

"Sometimes a guy's body does things on autopilot." Dale countered.

"But you didn't say that you don't want to fuck me." Valentine said, obviously frustrated. "Look, you've got to get to work. We'll talk more, later. You hit the shower and I'll make breakfast for a change.

They finished up the project that day. One day ahead of schedule. They had the condo from close of business Thursday through the end of the following week. The last day of the project had been right to the wire, and Dale had mostly pushed Valentines conversation with him this morning out of his head. He'd had to. Otherwise, he would have been in the washroom masturbating for most of the day.

Valentine had found a good place for Italian takeout. Gotten a lasagna, salad and garlic bread all laid out and warmed up when Dale got home that evening. After dinner, they'd cleared the dishes together, and then relaxed on the couch.

"About this morning." Valentine began. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I got carried away. It's just that sleeping with you like that. Well I really like it. I mean, I know we have to, here. But the more we do, the more and more I don't want to stop doing it. Understand?"

"I get it, Val. If you weren't my daughter..." Dale abandoned that line of thought.

"Oh, I get it. If I was just some chick you'd picked up in a bar here, then that would be fine. Game on!" Valentine was getting wound up again, but caught herself. "Dad. I've never let anyone fuck me before, mostly because I have trust issues. The way mom left, taught me that people can be unintentionally mean, in the deepest possible ways. Maybe I never really thought about it that way, but the first night here feeling you next to me tossing and turning, should have annoyed me, but it didn't. It made me happy."

"Look. When your mom left I was doing whatever it took to keep us all together the best way I knew how. I wanted that. I didn't get it. But I got you, and if you ask me, that was the better part of the bargain than that shrew dyke she ran off with. Are they happy? I don't care. What I care about is your wellbeing." Dale tried to explain.

"I know! Jesus!" Valentine responded. "I was old enough to understand how hard that whole episode was on you. I saw how it affected you, and how much she didn't give a freezing fuck for either one of us. That's why I can't talk to the bitch. Why I won't. But being next to you in bed. Feeling your body against me. It's the most alive I've ever felt, and I don't care that you're my real life Daddy. In fact that makes it even better. We have all this history and you...you pretend it doesn't mean anything."

"No. No. No. It's just..." Dale came up empty.

"I'm going to bed, Daddy. Naked. I'd invite you to do the same. But if you can't, I understand." Valentine said, casting Dale a look of such longing that he had to look away.

She rose from the couch, and took all of her clothes off in front of him turning slowly as she did so that he could see every inch of her body, her truth. She was a work of art. Art that had a purpose. Art that had needs. Needs that had just been awakened.

Dale sat there for a while his mind filled with white noise, unable to find the right logic in the right sequence that would make sense of this. He was tired. He had to admit that in some bizarre way, she had made some really good points. They had held each other up these last four years. Without complaint and without exception.

Dale slid into bed and felt the warm of her beside him, the scent of her in the air. She was a woman, after all. Daughter or not. Daughter or not. Her hand reached for him, he was already hard.

"Daddy!" She squeaked in delight. The sheets shifted in the darkened room. She was kissing his body. Lower and lower until he felt himself engulfed in her mouth, her hand slowly stroking his shaft. He reached out to find her ass under his hand. Reached between her legs to find her wet and heard her moan on his cock. Found her clit and began a call and response with her own ministrations.

She shook. She was cumming. She didn't miss a beat, fellating him, stroking him, shifting once more. Her wetness now against his mouth. Second dinner, now served. He ate her until she was a trembling mess against his body. He ate her until she cried in abject pleasure. He ate her until he exploded into her mouth. Hearing her gulping between his legs.

Drifting off to sleep a few minutes later. He tried to remember sex with his wife being hot like that. Spontaneous, impassioned, improvised and most of all...loving. He could not. Not even at the start.

It was morning and she wasn't in bed. He licked his lips and could taste her there. He looked to the spot beside him, still warm from her body. His mind rewound last night as if in a slow motion reality check. He had cum in his daughter's mouth. And she had loved it.

Suddenly, his reverie broken, she was in the room two cups of coffee in her hands. She was naked and leaned down to kiss him good morning. He could smell his cock on her breath. His tongue was in her mouth. She set down the steaming mugs on the nightstand and wrapped her arms around his neck. The coffee got cold before they came up for air.

The trip had been like a miracle. Spending her days on the beach in the sun, so different from home which was all about lists and requisites. More to the point she realized that she'd always been in love with him. That there was never going to be anyone who could measure up to his love, his loyalty, his steadfastness. Yes that was a word. Steadfast.

Sleeping in that bed had made that clear. At first, just hugging him, and then finding that her tits against him felt... right. She couldn't have stopped herself short of leaving, and why would she leave something that made her feel like this. She knew that he was struggling with this. She knew the way he saw himself as her Daddy. But it would just melt away if she didn't at least try.

So, no. It had not been intentional as much as it had been inevitable. Some things require a specific time and place. Like a vegetable seed grown in spring. Right soil, right conditions, right timing. Something within her sensed that this was their time, or it would pass, and they would become the bland cookie cutter people she saw around her every day.

But no. She was in his arms, urging him inside her. This, more than anything she had ever known, was what she wanted. What was right. Her first time. Feeling him finally within her. Fully his. Fully hers. No regrets. No turning back.

Dale knew that this was out of control. Balls deep in his own daughter, feeling her cum on his cock was so wrong. But looking down at her staring up at him, pure joy on her face, he knew that his doubts were all lies. She was making love to him in a way that nobody ever had. She wrapped herself around him, her kisses, hot on his skin. Her body covered with sweat and her dulcet moans, sweet in his ears.

"Cum in me, Daddy. Please?" That voice sultry and sincere. He surrendered to the urge, filling her, unrepentantly. Her face buried against him as she purred with satisfaction.

Dale awoke the next morning. There were two cold cups of coffee on the nightstand. His cock was sore from fucking, and his naked daughter was in his arms fast asleep. This wasn't exactly what he'd envisioned when he'd thought a little beach time with her might be a good family outing.

She stirred, her tits squishing against him. He was hard again and she rolled over to straddle him, taking him inside her one, two, three.

"I love you, Daddy. My pussy needs its breakfast!" Only 'I love you' had a new meaning now. Her pussy worked his shaft until he shot his load deep inside her and she came collapsing on his chest, grinning in victory. "Let's hit the beach after we shower and eat."

She'd sucked him hard again in the shower and she'd cum with his cock filling her pussy again from behind, hot water running down their naked bodies. She blossomed for him and he pollenated her like a drone bee with a queen. Once the boundary was crossed there was no more right and wrong, there was only need and fulfillment...and love.

"Daddy. Thank you." She'd said on the beach blanket. "I never knew I'd wanted all those things from you. I never wanted to ask because of the pain you went through with mom. So I think I just pushed it aside. I know I'm over the top right now, but it just feels so good not to hold it in."

Dale was quiet. "I think I get it. I should probably be the one thanking you. I shut myself off from the world, except for you. It wasn't intentional. It was like we were in a canoe together, the only two people in the world being washed downstream whether we wanted it or not. I guess it was unreasonable to assume that the canoe didn't have a destination."

The sunshine felt nice but was hot after a while. They went for a walk hand in hand along the water's edge, waves lapping at their feet. Seagulls swooped and hovered out over the waves, and a light breeze was in their faces. Dale looked over at Valentine, who squeezed his hand and smiled. They looked over to where the line of beachfront cottages ended. A stream emptied into the ocean, a good stopping point.

The stream was shallow and warm, they probably could have crossed it, but decided maybe another day. Instead, they turned around and made their way back to where their blanket was. Anxious to get back home. Anxious to wake again in each other's arms. Together at last.