Dalliance with Daisy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" Shouted Daisy. "That's right! Tongue my fucking arsehole! Yes!"

She pulled her legs up with her hands, so they stuck up far into the air and spread her asscheeks nice and wide. I continued my licking, reveling in the feeling of her tight rectum resist the tip of my tongue as I buried my face between her asscheeks. After a few minute of prolonged licking, I slid one finger along her alabaster thigh down to her buttocks. I moved my tongue aside, gave my finger a quick lick and gently pushed it inside Daisy Ridley's asshole. She gave a moan of pleasure as I pushed my finger in deeper. I slowly moved it in and out, getting a visceral response from Daisy. I continued like that, probing my finger in and out until I felt Daisy was ready for a second. I took a second finger, and making sure it was covered with more lubrication and slipped it in along with the first finger. Daisy moaned out louder. I began to move my fingers faster, sliding in and out. She quivered and shuddered as I fingered her butthole. Then I forced a third finger in there. She gave a gasp and scream as I wormed my three fingers into her butthole, moving in and out with rapid pace now. It wasn't long before I felt Daisy quaking all over.

"Keep going! Finger that asshole!" She called out. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

I kept up my hammering, driving my fingers in and out.

"AHHHHH!!" Screamed Daisy, her sounds of pleasure reverberating off the hotel room walls. "CUMMING!!"

Hot fluids gushed from her pussy and I watched in delight as she squirted. Her ejaculate drenched her thighs, my face and the bed sheets. She collapsed backwards onto the bed, face upward and eyes closed. She had balled up the sheets in her hands with clenched fists. I licked my lips appreciatively, savoring the taste of her. Her legs came back down to rest as I gently pulled my fingers out of her rectum.

"I guess it was your turn to drench me." I said, laughing.

She lifted her head up and laughed as well.

"Are you ready for something a little bigger?" I asked, indicating my throbbing erection.

"I'm ready for something much bigger."

She flipped over onto her stomach and got up on all fours. She jiggled her ass at me seductively as I slid my underwear off. I positioned myself behind her, rubbing my cockhead against her backdoor. I took lots of lube, covering my cock and making sure it was nice and slick. I squeezed a good bit on her asshole as well. Pre-cum trickled out in anticipation as I placed my cockhead between her porcelain asscheeks against her puckered butthole. I pushed forward slowly with my hips. Although I had loosened her up before, I was still met with some resistance. Her sphincter relented and my cockhead slipped past into her rectum. Daisy breathed heavily as I slid my shaft inside.

"Does it feel ok?" I asked.

"Yes. It will." She said breathlessly. "Just keep going."

I slid all the way inside until my scrotum came to rest against her round cheeks. I paused for a moment to appreciate the balls deep feeling of Daisy Ridley's asshole. Then I began to move my hips back and forth slowly. It was unbelievably tight. Tighter than anyone I had ever had before. As I built up speed, Daisy relaxed and began to really feel it.

"Yea! That's it." Said Daisy. "Fuck my ass! That cock feels so fucking good."

Hearing those words come out of Daisy's mouth with her posh British accent sent me on edge. I wanted to hear more. I placed a hand on each hip and really started to slam into her.

"Gosh yes!" She said through gritted teeth. "Fucking pound that butthole! Give it to me good!"

I raised one hand and smacked her lightly on the ass. She gave an excited squeal as the blow landed, sending a wave of ripples across that plump ass. She turned around and flashed a dazzling grin at me.

"Harder!" She cried.

I raised the hand again and spanked harder. The crack of the smack echoed louder than the sound of thumping as I drove myself into Daisy's asshole over and over again.

"HARDER!" She screamed.

I hit her ass harder. A red mark was forming as I kept up my pummeling.

"Grab my hair!" Yelled Daisy.

I reached out with a free hand to grab a handful of her shoulder length chestnut hair. My other hand smacked her again. I grabbed a fistful and pulled back so that she arched her head backwards. I leaned forward to get closer to her ear.

"You like that?" I whispered. "You like that big stiff cock ramming up your little asshole? Is that what you want? Tell me you want it!"

"I WANT IT! PLEASE! UP MY ARSEHOLE! PLEASE!" Screamed Daisy.

I smacked her ass again and gave another yank on her hair. She shrieked again, eyes rolling back into her head and tongue lolling as I kept fucking her.

Thump. Thump. Smack. Thump. Thump. Smack.

These sounds mixed together in a swell of audio ecstasy, filling the room as we lost ourselves in the wild fucking. Sweat poured off my brow as I fought back to hold the orgasm churning around in my balls. Her asshole was just so damn tight. I kept up my hammering because I knew she was close.

"JUST. A. BIT. MORE!" Howled Daisy, eager for her second orgasm of that night. I let out a roar as I kept thrusting, driving myself into her butthole over and over again, until I couldn't possibly hold it anymore. One final thrust into her asshole and I exploded. Hot semen blasted into her rectum, sending her over the edge. Her body shook as she likewise came. Daisy screamed as she buried her face in the sheets and my yells of passion echoed through the room. My cock pumped out blast after blast of semen, filling her bowels with sticky white cum. Her pussy gushed again, spraying warm fluids over everything. As my roars died and my cock was finally done pumping, I took a deep breath and pulled my cock out of Daisy Ridley's asshole. I flopped back onto the bed. She collapsed, still lying face down in the bed. I watch her sphincter contract, opening and closing, shrinking back down to normal size now that it did not have to accommodate my girth. Cum slowly trickled out of that little brown hole with each contraction. I watched appreciatively as cum dripped down her legs and onto the sheets.

"Fuck Daisy." I said, sidling up her prone form.

"You could say that." She said, turning to face me. "You buggered me good. Fuck. Those were by far the best orgasms I've ever had."

"First time anal?" I asked.

"Not the first, but it was definitely the biggest thing I've ever had up there."

"Much appreciated." I said laughing and laid back on the soft pillow.

Daisy moved next to me and before we knew what happened, it was morning. Sunlight trickled into the room through a small gap left in the curtains. I blinked slowly, letting my eyesight adjust. I took in the hotel room around me. I looked over the discarded lingerie, my crumpled clothes, the tangled bed sheets and the naked form of Daisy Ridley beside me. As I got up to take a piss, she stirred. I took care of business and when I came out of the bathroom, she sat up, hair disheveled. She moved to sit on the side of the bed then swore.

"Fuck!" She said. "Man, my asshole hurts."

"You don't remember?" I asked hesitantly.

"Course I do." She said slyly. "I wasn't that drunk."

She moved her hand down to feel around her butthole.

"Shit, did I clean up at all last night?" She asked, smelling her fingers.

"Huh, I guess not. We both just passed out."

A grin broke out over my face. I couldn't help it.

"Arsehole." Said Daisy, throwing a pillow at me.

She got up and walked gingerly to the bathroom.

I heard her say from the bathroom, "Fuck me it's going to be a long flight."

I audibly laughed and that was that. We showered, got dressed and kissed goodbye. She told she would look forward to the next time. I agreed heartily. I walked out of that hotel with a particularly bouncy spring in my step.

12