Hiking with Brie Larson

Story Info
Brie and I go on a hike, but her ass is very distracting...
12.7k words
4.39
41.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 2020.

Let's have some more stories from quarantine, shall we? Because as summer dragged on, so too did my solitude. Maybe solitude is the wrong word for it, but there was certainly a disconnect between my lifestyle in quarantine and what it had been previously. Every single morning I would wake up, look out the window down at the pool, and lament that there wouldn't be a single female body in it that day. Or every time I went downstairs to the lounge there was the bummer that came from finding it quiet. Not to mention the constant demoralization that came from waking up alone every day.

Because of this, all my anticipation was channeled into the occasional instances where I got to see some of the Lodge members in outside circumstances. The occasional housecall I made to Los Angeles, the special ideas like when I took Emma Dumont and Natalie Alyn Lind to the drive-in, and the all too rare but very welcome sneaking up to the Lodge that a few of them did. The Lodge's official status was that we were closed for large gatherings, and I wasn't inviting anyone up to visit. But that didn't mean I was turning them away when they came of their own free will. Case in point, Brie Larson. I had not seen her in months at this point, and every time I worked out by myself I couldn't help but wonder what her body was up to in that particular moment. That, and wish that she was in front of me right now doing pull-ups with me getting a full view of her core tightening as she did.

Anyway, got sidetracked. It was Brie who reached out one weekday, saying that she was sick of walking the hills overlooking Los Angeles, and wondered if the woods surrounding the Lodge made for good hiking. Of course they did. Between the trees and the foothills that made the Lodge so secluded, you could basically pick a direction and end up somewhere good. I told Brie as much, and she basically just told me the date that she was going to come up. Who was I to argue? Of course I agreed, and our date was made.

When the day came, I woke up to Brie's text notifying me that she was leaving, and noticed the time stamp had read almost an hour and a half ago. Brie had left Los Angeles at basically the crack of dawn. I didn't blame her, between LA traffic and the length of the drive to the Lodge, she probably wanted to save as much daylight as possible. I quickly got myself ready by showering, eating breakfast, and putting on a good hiking outfit. Shorts, comfortable t-shirt, good shoes, etc. The area around the Lodge wasn't as rocky or steep as some trails, so there was no need to wear anything other than decent shoes to hike around.

It was still mid-morning when Brie arrived. Not exactly a break from my usual schedule, as I've been making sure I keep normal sleeping hours in quarantine, but my mornings were generally more leisurely. I didn't mind though. Brie arriving gave me the motivation I needed to get up and moving, and frankly my body was aching for it, even if hiking ended up being all we did. But...come on. I wouldn't be telling the story if that were the case, would I?

Brie turned off into the driveway, which set off a notification on my phone of someone approaching. I was giddy enough at the prospect of a visitor that I went outside to meet her, standing outside the front door and watching her car pull up. She pulled up, I saw her through the windshield, and waved. Brie waved back, flashing me that big enthusiastic smile she always had. It killed me, just like it always did. Then Brie got out of the car.

At first I didn't see it. My mind was too busy taking in the sight of her as a whole. Brie was of course looking fit as fuck, but something about her was different. I scanned her up and down as she approached. Brie's dirty-blonde hair was pinned up tightly at the back of her head. She was wearing a sports bra in a dull pinkish/purplish color that had extra material going past her tits to her ribs, turquoise-colored yoga pants that had a thin white stripe going up the side, and gray athletic shoes. She was carrying a light jacket in one hand, and a small gym bag in the other.

"Morning!" Brie called as she approached. "Ready to cover some ground?"

"Ready when you are," I said, still trying to figure out what I was seeing as Brie walked. She looked different somehow, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Awesome, I'm just gonna put my stuff down in here," Brie said.

I opened the front door back up and then gestured her inside. That was when I saw it. Brie stepped past me, and my field of vision changed from her front to her back. BOOM. Brie's ass stuck out at me like she had surrounded it with road flares. Brie's ass was always fit, ever since the first time I had seen it when she first came to the Lodge. But now? Bigger. Definitely bigger. Maybe her yoga pants were helping, but I'd seen a lot of ass, and a lot of ass in yoga pants, and there was no way it was only that.

As if to confirm my theory and/or show off, Brie bent over at the waist to set down her bag, and then turned around to catch my eye as she bent back up.

"Seeing something?" Brie said, holding back a smirk.

I put my hand to my chin, as if I were deep in thought. Then I took a breath, and gestured with my hand as if explaining a theory.

"Is your ass..." I paused, "Hmm, how to phrase this..."

"Thicker?" Brie asked, raising her eyebrows with a pleased look on her face.

My mind quickly went through its archive of memories of Brie's ass. Then it went through memories of her instagram stories. None of her recent posts were anything particularly revealing, and if I remembered correct, most of which were closeups of her face.

"I take it someone gave themselves a project while they've been in lockdown?"

"Maybe," Brie said, not turning around so I could continue to see her ass. "What do you think?"

I stepped closer to Brie, coming up to her from behind, and put my hands out. I started them at her waist, holding it lightly as I stepped right up against her.

"I think..." I said as my hands started to move around to touch her ass, "That you've probably been doing 2,000 squats a day."

Brie laughed as my hands squeezed her ass. She raised her hands to her head and straightened up a bit as if to pose. I felt her muscles tense, but even with that there was still a noticeable extra amount of ass in my hands. Touch memory never lied.

"Yeah you've been working it out extra, don't lie," I said with a smirk.

"Maybe," Brie giggled to herself again.

I moved both hands up, taking them off Brie's ass and grabbing the top of her yoga pants. They were tight, but I pulled them away enough to slip my other hand underneath them. That hand got a grip on Brie's ass, feeling skin to skin just how much thicker it was now. I let my other hand wrap around Brie's waist, and then made a move to slide it under the front of her pants. As I was doing that, I leaned my head in and began to kiss Brie along the neck.

"Hey now..." Brie said as one of her hands stopped mine from going down the front of her pants. Brie took one step away from me, grabbing her yoga pants and fixing them by hiking them up one more time. It only drew more attention to her ass.

"We'll have time for that later, and the sun's getting higher," Brie said.

I sighed with mild disappointment, and then nodded in agreement. She was right, but now all I could think about was her ass. To get it out of my field of view, I stepped forward and took the lead. After grabbing my hiking backpack from the kitchen, we went through the house and out the side door, stepping out into the woods and the steep hill that the back of the house sat on.

"This is the awkward part," I said as I carefully stepped one foot at a time down the hill.

Brie followed, and we slowly climbed down until we got to the bottom of the hill where a makeshift path began. I turned and looked up, seeing the underside of the deck, pool, and hot tub. I always imagined what it would be like if the pool were see-through on the bottom, and how it would look when it was stocked with the likes of Brie. I smirked at the thought as we started walking through the woods.

A short ways from the Lodge, the trail became easier. The trees remained thick, but spaced out enough that you could easily navigate through them. Brie and I walked and talked, with me leading the way through the trees. It was second nature to me at this point. I'd trekked through there hundreds of times at this point, and in the past I'd even taken Anya Taylor-Joy on the same kind of nature walk. She loved being in the trees that way.

With Brie on the other hand, it seemed to be more about the actual workout at the start. She remarked on the path, asked about the hills coming up and how steep they were, etc. Once we made it to the first peak and I was able to point at where we were going, she seemed excited. From the top of the first hill you could see the makeshift 'goal' I created, which was just another hill off in the distance, higher than we were.

"Ohhhoho, I gotcha," Brie said as she began to walk again. "Let's hustle,"

"Let's," I said, pausing for a second as she got in front of me.

Her ass in her yoga pants was on full display as Brie began to walk, and of course it became the focal point of my gaze. Every step she took I could see it shift and flex, and every step she took when walking up an incline was even better. It was getting to the point of being dangerous, as I was so focused on it that I tripped on a hunk of log that was sticking out of the ground. I caught myself smoothly enough that Brie didn't catch on to what was happening, but I had a feeling she still knew. Particularly when she turned halfway around and asked me for the water bottle. She must've seen my glance shift, because she gave the tiniest amused smirk as I handed it to her without her turning around fully.

It went on like that for several more miles, and several more peaks and valleys of the wooded hills. If ever I needed to convince someone that the Lodge was safe from exposure to things like cameras with telescopic lenses, I could just walk them through these hills. No angle would allow you to see the house from the surrounding area with all the terrain in the way. Brie didn't complain in the slightest aside from the occasional sigh or grunt at having to walk uphill for an extended period of time. We just had a pleasant conversation the entire way up, catching up on our lives in quarantine, what we'd been up to, Brie's Animal Crossing Island. You name it.

After about a couple hours total, we began to ascend the final hill, which is where I usually stopped, rested, and then turned around. We hadn't changed our dynamic for the rest of the hike, and Brie's ass was burned into my eyes to the point that I saw it when I closed them. More than a few times I had to readjust my cock in my shorts because my mind kept flashing to what I wanted to do with it.

"Almost there," I huffed as we walked uphill, "Just over that funny angled tree there."

I pointed ahead, to a tree that was growing at a 45 degree angle. Once we ducked underneath it, the hill evened out in the most perfect way. There was a small clearing where another tree had fallen a long time ago, with grass grown all around. It gave a perfect makeshift bench to sit at the top of the hill, which perfectly overlooked the surrounding hillside while keeping you in the shade.

"Ho, ly, crap," Brie said with a pause between each syllable. "This is gorgeous."

"This is my spot," I said as I gestured into the hillside and sat down on the fallen tree.

"I'm starting to see why you live out in the middle of nowhere," Brie said as she stood and stared out into the scenery.

"It has its perks for sure," I said before drinking some water. My eyes stayed on Brie's ass as I did and then added, "The view, among other things."

Brie turned back around and then grabbed my wrist to pull me up.

"Come on, why are you sitting down?" she lifted me up and walked me a few more paces. "Not break time until we enjoy the moment. Good hikes end with a good stare."

"Alright," I said as Brie wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders, and Brie adjusted to put her head against my chest as she sighed happily.

"There really is nothing at all out here, is there?" Brie asked as we stared.

"There's a town somewhere in that direction, miles away," I said as I vaguely gestured with my free hand.

"Yeah but we're all alone out here, aren't we?"

"Indeed we are."

It was at this point Brie lifted her head from my chest, and gave me that funny look she always did. It was one part giddy anticipation, and one part stern bemusement at me not already making a move. She stood up straight, and pressed her lips forcefully to mine. Brie let out a tiny 'mm' of satisfaction as we held the kiss, and I dropped my hands down. I didn't even make a conscious decision, it was like my hands were drawn of their own free will, and I grabbed her ass with both hands.

We began to make out at the top of the hill, hidden but at the same time wide out in the open. I don't know how Brie's tongue always tasted so sweet, but it did. Same with her smell. Even after hiking for a couple hours and many miles, she still had a fruity, sweet scent coming off her. Maybe it was her shampoo or something, I didn't care. My hands tightened on her ass as I grabbed every part of it, noting and memorizing how it felt in this moment.

Brie broke my concentration slightly as her hands began to slide up my shirt. I felt her fingers feel their way over my stomach and up to my chest as she stretched my shirt without a care.

"I'm not the only one who has been working out, am I?" Brie said with her mouth against mine. Her hands flexed against my pecs the same way mine did on her ass.

"Well I had to try something new, since none of my regular workouts have been visiting lately," I quipped.

"I think we can figure out a workout together."

"Sorry I'm... already sweaty," I said, playing it off as I felt Brie's hands rake back down my chest, which was just wet enough for me to be uncomfortable.

"So?" Brie asked directly into my lips after another kiss. The heat in the moment was palpable, and not just because of the temperature. Brie's hands went lower, and then grabbed the waistband of my shorts. "I don't care..."

Brie kissed again as I raised one hand off her ass and brought it to the back of her neck. I pulled her in harder, suddenly not caring about the accumulated sweat. I didn't care if she was sweaty either, frankly. I'd fooled around enough in the Lodge's sauna, or outside with Anya, or in a large enough pile of women that eventually I'd end up kissing sweat off somebody's neck or back or between their legs.

We kissed harder, and then I felt Brie's hands work my shorts down far enough to pull my cock out. I moved my hand from her neck to her tits, touching one through her sports bra. Even with the thick material compacting them, Brie's tits were still a handful, and her nipples were quickly found from how easily they became erect. Brie pulled back as I did, looking into my eyes a moment before she looked down at my cock. Slowly, she took it in both hands and began to stroke it. Brie admired the sight in front of her a moment, took one final look around us, and then went down on her knees.

At first I couldn't believe it was happening. After a long, tiring hike, in the warm temperature of the California summer day, Brie opened her mouth wide and slid out her tongue. Her open mouth was smiling as she moved it in, and then slid her tongue up my shaft from bottom to top. She did it on the left, and then on the right, holding the base with both hands together. That was the entire tease, and then Brie slid her mouth down it entirely. She went halfway down on the first push, staring up at me with that very pleased look she always had on her face when she got me going. Eyebrows level, with eyes slightly squinted, like she was amused at some secret that only she knew. Or maybe in this case it was that we both knew what was happening out in this stretch of nature, and no one else would.

Brie began to pump her mouth back and forth, slowly and forcefully. She had a tight seal with her mouth, sucking hard as she went. It wedged her tongue up against the underside of my cock with each motion, adding another layer to the sensation and making it feel like I was slowly fucking the tightest pussy ever. Brie went down again, and then held my cock in her mouth, pushing the tip against the back of her throat. As she held in place, her hands released my cock, and instead reached up and grabbed my hips. I felt her arms flex as she gripped tightly.

Brie eased my hips back once, putting the tip of my cock just past her lips, and then pulled me back forward. I wasn't resisting, but I had a feeling that Brie could've easily pulled me in even if I was. She remained still as she did, and my cock was forced further into her mouth. The force of the pull was such that I felt it press against the back of her throat again. Brie pushed me back, sliding me past her lips and almost all the way out of her mouth, and then pulled again so I was deep into her mouth. She pulled back and forth several times, urging my hips to push my cock into her mouth. Then, with one final pull, she got my cock pressed against the back of her mouth. Brie's hands tightened on my hips again, and she pulled one more time, shoving my cock down into her throat.

Brie stared up at me, eyes wide in that excited glare she had, and held it in place. I felt my cock twitch as the pressure from her mouth gripped every single inch of it. I moaned as I felt myself leaning forward with an unintentional flex of my upper body, and while in that position I glanced down again. My field of vision now included not only Brie's gleeful face with my cock in her mouth, but also the sight of her ass silhouetted by her yoga pants. For a moment I thought I was going to cum right then and there, but a few seconds later Brie quickly pushed herself off of my cock, exhaling heavily and then taking a breath as she freed her throat. She looked up at me and giggled with a closed-mouth smirk.

"Come on," Brie said as she suddenly stood up.

"Hmm?" I said, watching Brie move.

"Weeeee," Brie said, holding onto the word as she scanned the wilderness around us one more time, "Are gonna fuck up here."

Brie grabbed the tight yoga pants that were clinging to every inch of her legs and began to pull them away from the skin of her waist. Before she could actually do anything though, I came upon her enough to grab her hands and move them aside. Honestly, I wanted the honor for myself. I was holding Brie by the hips and kissing her neck when she turned around and stepped to the log that we were sitting on a moment ago. She put both hands out and leaned down, bracing herself against the log as she bent herself over.

"Just pull them down a bit, because they won't get past my shoes," Brie laughed.

Her instructions went over my head, because from this new position her ass was pressed out so perfectly I couldn't focus on anything else. Her pants were hugging it so tightly there was no hiding a single contour. My cock twitched with anticipation just staring at it. Even without Brie's instructions to not take them off all the way, I wouldn't have bothered trying. As I closed in again and grabbed the top of her yoga pants, my only thought was just to see her ass in full. With a fast peel I took them down, and Brie's ass was finally revealed to my hungry eyes.

Yep. Even better than before. I never thought Brie's ass was unsatisfactory in any way. I always thought it was fit and looked great, and allowed her to do things like reverse cowgirl for as long as she wanted. But now, it was like she had dedicated herself to shaping it even more. It looked fuller. It looked stronger. It looked so invitingly perfect. My desire was all out of whack because of it. My cock badly wanted to continue feeling anything half as good as Brie's mouth did, but the part of my brain that loved ass told me to grab it and shove my face into it.