All Comments on 'Damage'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rapeson

Back in loving wives. Does your parole officer know you're on a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

If this doesn't win beat piece of shit pulled out of authors ass and posted in the wrong section you were robbed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A lovely fantasy!

Of course in the Literotica world rules don't apply. In any event it was a delightful story and in the spirit of the story the wife is a willing participant. She is, after all,a Loving Wife!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Does you parole officer know you're writing about rape again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice to see one of our best authors return

5 stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
As Ashson's parole officer

I would like to say nicely done! It's quite impressive how you can get an idea of who the characters are and their emotions in such a short piece. I think parole is agreeing with you, Ashson. I know it's agreeing with me!

Some of the (anonymous) people commenting on your piece seem to confuse adultery with rape. There actually are women who, from time to time, cheat on their marriage without having been raped. It's a difficult concept, sure, and I don't pretend to have the pedagogic skills to explain it here.

Parole is short lived when the crime is posting stories in the Loving Wives rubric. You should be completely free soon.

kimi1990kimi1990over 5 years ago
@JBEdwards

Women have sex without being raped? You should let Ashson know about that, not the commentators. You are either incredibly stupid, or some weird creeper like Ashson who enjoys rape stories.

When you look at an author's library and 90% of the stories they have written are rape stories, only idiots and asses pretend they don't know what's going on. Now, maybe we can get Lorddoggyboy to join you and the two of you can talk about how much women enjoy rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage posted in the wrong category

This lousy author has been around for a long time. He should KNOW that this story belongs in another category. If you want to write about abuse and slimeballs, that's your right. But please put it where the rest of us don't have to read it.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, more garbage tossed into LW

there isn't a score low enough to give this garbage Rape Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: NIce to see one of our best authors return.

Really. And what makes him the best? I don't think any one of his stories made it to the "hall of fame" of any category. This author writes mostly non-consent stories, which in my opinion are not erotica. Only the sick would think so, like maybe yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

No Doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I did like it

It was fun, it was sexy, and it was well written.

Those people intentionally giving low scores to stories like this one, are purposedly misleading the readers.

I think literotica should open a totally new cathegory dedicated only to BTB's stories, just to keep the trolls that ONLY like such stories, out of other people's hair

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why is it

that so many people who profess to dislike 'Ashson's' stories persist in reading them all and then objecting to them?

Seems rather hypocritical to me!!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

A fun and sexy story, well told. There is no rape nor non-consensual sex in this story. Anyone with basic reading comprehension skills understands that the wife easily consented to the stand-up fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Well done, Mr. Ashson! Skillfully done with efficiency of words. You are an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very nice little story indeed

I enjoyed this. A nice little way to go about setting up the story. Too many authors use premises that have been done over and over again. I can’t say that I have ever seen one set up with skateboarding and auto damage followed by reflective windows. Nice. And to top it all off you pissed of the loser trolls! Bonus to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

This was kind of rapey

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Nice job

It’s always nice to read something different every so often. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really LOVE your story! It's not run of the mill. It has individuality! Very EROTIC. I gave you a 5 (4.75/5 = 95%)!

The plot was intelligently conceived & professionally crafted.

Mr Dogmatic's wife is a KEEPER.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another failure

Another failure from the great asson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous