Damage Control Ch. 06

Story Info
This is a continuation of GTO_Racer's Damage Control series.
9.8k words
4.76
5.1k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with GTO_Racer's permission

This is chapter 6 of GTO_Racer's Damage Control. As he would say, this is a work of fiction. If you don't know the drill, you have no business reading this. Constructive comments are appreciated. "You suck!" comments get you laughed at as an immature loser with nothing to do but troll stories on here. All people are over the age of 18.

Tara's story will be written in the third person POV but will switch back to first-person after it's over. Without further interruptions... Here we go.

*****

Tara

Stacie had given my mood such a boost with her telling me that she wanted to know everything about Gail. Of course, I couldn't tell Gail's story without telling mine as well. Leaning back onto the bed, I looked at her and spoke. "Gail's story will take a little while, and just so you know, I can't tell you hers without telling you mine. But before we get to that, I would like your help getting Izzy and Jenny set up for the next round of training."

"Of course, I am privileged to learn from you." She replied standing up holding her hand out to me.

I wouldn't swear to it, but I think I shed some tears at seeing her reaction to that. I stood up and took her hand and she led me out the door of her bedroom and downstairs. We quietly walked down the stairs so that our pets wouldn't hear us coming and be ready for us. Although I knew Amy and Kat were always ready for me when I walked into a room. I stopped Stacie at the bottom of the steps and explained what I had for OUR new submissives. When I was finished, she smiled and bit the end of her finger trying to keep from laughing.

"Izzy is going to freak at having so many orgasms. If she can walk after all of that, I'll be surprised." She told me.

"That's the idea. I want her to have so many orgasms that she won't know what's real or not, that way her mind will be very easy to influence." I told her quietly. "Come on, I want to see how fast they react to us walking into the living room." Stacie and I couldn't help the fact that Amy's house had hardwood floors, so it was difficult sneaking around in heels. I don't think we snuck up on Amy and Kat, but they played along anyway. We stood in the entranceway to the main living area and watched as the four pets made their way and got into the present positions. I looked at Stacie and motioned with my head that she should inspect Jenny and Izzy to make sure that they were ready to resume training. I whispered to Amy and told her to get Stacie and myself some white wine. She dashed off to obey my order.

Stacie walked around Jenny first and looked closely at her hands. "Pet Jenny, did you wash your hands after you finished cleaning the bathroom?"

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, I did." She replied.

"Did you get all of the soap off of your hands when you were finished?"

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, I did."

Are you positive?"

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, I am positive I got all the soap off of my hands."

"How do you know?" Stacie asked

"Because I rinsed my hands and arms twice and made sure it was all off in preparation for your inspection," Jenny replied.

Stacie smiled and walked in close to her. She leaned in and gave a light kiss on her cheek. At the same time, she ran her fingers lightly up Jenny's ribcage. "Very good pet, I am pleased you made the effort to be sure." I watched as Jenny started to shudder just from the praise Stacie offered her. She turned around and started to inspect Izzy. Stacie put the end of her crop on her stomach. When she moved, the end of her crop moved to whatever part of Izzy's body she was inspecting. When Stacie was close enough to me, I leaned over and whispered to her. She nodded her head. She tapped Izzy on the shoulder. "Ready to please position." She told her. Izzy got down on her knees and assumed the proper position. Stacie looked down and spoke. "How does your butt plug feel?" She asked her.

"It felt weird going in, but I'm starting to enjoy the feeling as I move around, Mistress Stacie," Izzy replied.

Stacie leaned down and ran her finger across her cunt and then looked at it, it was covered in fluid. "I can see how well you're enjoying it." She put her finger into Izzy's mouth, and she sucked her juices off Stacie's finger. "Soon you will know just how good it feels to have your ass taken," Stacie told her. She leaned in close to her and spoke. I couldn't hear what she was saying to her, but I had an idea it was something along the lines of she'll be the one taking her ass. She got off the floor and went back to the position of Inspection.

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, thank you, Mistress Stacie," Izzy replied as her breath went ragged.

Stacie stood back up and walked over next to me and nodded her head that she was finished inspecting our new pets. By that time, Amy was back and handed us our glasses. "Pets Izzy and Jenny, look at me," I told them. Jenny had a look of lust in her eyes and Izzy was not too far behind her. "Pet Izzy, you will go with Amy and Kat. They have their instructions on what training is to be given to you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Tara."

"You will do everything that they tell you to. You will consider everything they say to you to be an order from me, do you understand that as well?" I asked Izzy.

"Yes, Mistress Tara."

"Failure to follow their instructions will result in five lashes per infraction on your tits."

"Make it ten per infraction," Stacie said quietly to me.

"Very well, Mistress Stacie says your punishment will be ten lashes to your tits per infraction," I told her. Izzy had a very nervous look in her eyes when she heard me tell her that. "I make you this promise pet, if you fully give yourself over to this instruction, you will enjoy it."

She looked at me and then over at Stacie. We could tell that she relaxed a bit after hearing that. She looked into my eyes and spoke. "Yes, Mistress Tara." And then looked over at Stacie "I will give myself fully to this instruction, Mistress." Stacie nodded her head and smiled.

I whispered a last bit of instruction to Amy and she nodded her head and whispered that it would be done. I then handed her the remote to Izzy's butt plug. She took it, then Kat and her each took one of Izzy's hands and led her up to Amy's room. Jenny was nervous but very horny. I looked at the floor under her and there were drops of fluid that had obviously come from her. Her right arm was slightly shaking in anticipation of what was coming. "Jenny, my pet, your anal training will start now."

"Yes, Mistress Tara." She said, her voice catching in her throat.

"But first, you will clean up the puddle under your cunt." Stacie told her. Jenny looked underneath her and then back up at Stacie.

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, at once." She said quickly dropping to her knees and leaning over to lick up the liquid that dripped from her cunt. She stood back up and moved her hair out of her face and back behind her ears again.

"Did that excite you, pet?" Tara asked.

"Yes, Mistress Tara."

"Why? What did you like about it?" Stacie asked her.

"Mistress Stacie, may I answer you later this evening? I'm still processing my feelings." Jenny respectfully asked.

Stacie looked at me out of the corner of her eye and I nodded my head yes. "Of course, pet, I look forward to hearing your thoughts." She spoke.

"Follow us," Tara said taking Stacie's hand and leading into her mother's office. We walked in and Stacie immediately went to the desk and sat on the corner. Sitting up straight, she crossed her legs in a manner that was pure seduction. Jenny walked in and immediately went to the wait position. "Very good pet. I'm pleased that you're learning so quickly." I said to her. She smiled at hearing the praise. I walked over to the bookcase on the wall, set my wine glass down, and pulled a vase off the shelf. I tipped it over and a key fell out into my hand. Stacie looked at it a bit puzzled. I smiled and winked at her. I leaned over and unlocked the cabinet at the bottom and opened it. I pulled out a black box, a set of leather cuffs, and another set of keys. Stacie and Jenny were both curious now. I chuckled in my head about how I was going to blow their minds when I had everything set up.

"What is it?" Stacie asked.

"Remember how you watched Amy cum as I struck her?" She nodded her head yes. "That was nothing..." I told her as I looked at Jenny. Her eyes were huge in anticipation. I picked a particular key on the ring and slid it into a hidden key lock on her mother's coffee table. The tabletop flipped over and locked into place. It had four anchor points, a hole that looked like it would hold an attachment, and a power outlet. I opened the black case and pulled out a pink colored square pole and slotted it into the mounting point. I then pulled the same-colored arm out and attached it to the pole. Stacie looked at it for a moment and then smiled realizing what it was. I looked at Jenny, pointed at the table, and snapped my fingers. She immediately got onto the table and into the ready to please position. "Cuff her and lock them to the anchor points please," I asked Stacie.

Stacie

I took the cuffs from the case and started anchoring Jenny to the table. They actually wrapped around her thighs and ankles so that movement would be limited. I had seen these types of things on the internet, but never up close and in person. I had finished locking her cuffs to the table, but then spied a pink ball gag. I shot a look to Jenny, then Tara, who was already thinking what I was. I smiled and picked it up. I walked around and told her to open her mouth. Obediently she did and was almost smiling at what was coming. Jenny was advancing faster than Izzy was and I was thinking to myself what a good pet Jenny was going to make. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Tara smiling at me. She had finished locking the arm with the motor and dildo into place. I watched as she delicately pulled the butt plug out of her ass and put it on the table between the two lounge chairs. She lined up a medium-sized pink dildo with Jenny's ass and slid it until it was right up against Jenny's rosebud. She stood up and walked around to look at her.

"This..." Tara said pointing to the setup behind her, "Is Caesar. It's a variable speed thrusting machine that will allow you to get used to being fucked in your virgin ass. I have chosen a smaller medium-sized dildo to start you on. You will be fucked by this for an hour. At the end of the hour, Mistress Stacie and I will return to show you what it truly means to be taken by your Mistress, do you understand?" She nodded her head yes. "What I said to Izzy earlier, applies to you as well. If you give yourself over, you will enjoy it."

"Yeaaa mi-reth Tawaaa." She said with the ball gag in her mouth.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Tara said walking over to my mother's desk. She opened the middle drawer and pulled out a mechanical counter. It was the kind you'd use to count people going into a building. After she slid it into Jenny's hand, she arranged it so she could use it. "I want you to count how many times you cum from being fucked in your slutty ass." She nodded her head yes and then put her forehead back on the table.

I watched as Tara started the machine just enough to get the dildo into Jenny's ass. I heard a sharp intake of breath and watched as Jenny lifted her head. Her eyes were open wide as the fake cock penetrated her ass for the first time.

"I made sure that enough lube was used when they got the butt plugs so that we wouldn't need to use more. But in this case, when you're teaching anal training for the first time, more is better than less... At least to start." Tara told me with a smirk. The last thing she did was to take my mother's Beats headset and put it on Jenny's ears. She picked up the remote and turned on the satellite radio.

"Hardcore Trance or house music?" She asked me.

I smiled at her question. "Trance," I replied. She set the music and then picked up her wine glass. "How many times has my mother been on this?" I asked her.

Tara shook her head. "I'm sorry baby, that's not my information to give. Those were sessions between Amy and me. But if you ask her, I'm almost positive that she'll tell you."

I looked at her for a moment. I was a bit puzzled, but then it made sense and tied into what I had figured out earlier. "She's your submissive and this is you being worthy of her trust in you," I said to her. She just nodded her head yes. "I see that I have a proper role model to teach me what I need to know to become an excellent Domme." At that moment she handed me the remote to Caesar. I looked at it for a moment and then at her.

"I said you were doing her anal training today." She told me and then went to sit down in one of the lounge chairs.

I looked at the remote and then at Jenny. She was shaking and quietly moaning as she was slowly fucked in the ass. I turned the speed up from one to two. The dildo started moving faster, but not to the point that it would cause pain. She started breathing heavier and then let out a moan that we could both hear. I watched as Jenny clicked the counter in her hand and smiled. I leaned in close and kissed her on the back of her neck and then went to join Tara. Holding my wine glass, I sat down in the other lounger and looked at her. I watched as she closed her eyes in thought. She waited for about a minute and then opened them. She looked at me and then started to talk.

Tara's story

Lindsey Decker had her own two-bedroom apartment in her parent's house. It was a basement apartment that had been built for her by her parents so that they could entertain and not have to worry about teenagers getting into the way of their guests. It had its own cooking area and dining room along with a mudroom with her own washer and dryer. It had everything she would need to live on her own including her own driveway and carport that stopped at her door. Her parents had little if any interaction with her unless she needed extra money for an expense that came up. She received four thousand dollars monthly to use on school and whatever else she needed.

She was kneeling in the entrance hallway of her apartment. Except for the collar she wore, Lindsey Decker was completely nude. Her head was on the carpet and her hands were crossed out in front of her. Her mistress had told her to be in the humble position until she arrived that evening. The door to her apartment opened, and her Mistress walked in. She had on her customary black thigh high stockings with the seam on the back and black knee-high 6-inch stiletto boots. She was wearing a very short leather mini skirt that barely covered her bare pussy and a bolero jacket with a single chain to hold it closed over her massive 38DD breasts. Her eyes had a smokey color to them and the blood-red lipstick stood out against all the black clothing she wore.

"Mistress Tara!" Lindsey exclaimed loudly. "I've missed you this week."

"I know pet, but I'm here now." She told Lindsey cupping her cheek lovingly. Tara walked over to the kitchen and leaned up against the counter. "Inspection." She said out loud. Lindsey quickly made her way into the kitchen and assumed her pose so that her Mistress could inspect her pet. Her legs were spread slightly more than shoulder-width apart, her hands were clasped behind her neck, her 34C chest was out, and her stomach was in.

Tara had made her an appointment at the spa she used in preparation for today. She was more than likely getting a new Mistress, and Tara wanted to make sure that Lindsey looked her best. They had gone all out with her. Every place on her body had been waxed. Her waist-length blonde hair had been trimmed, washed, and braided down her back with one part of her bangs hanging down to the left of her face. Her nails were all trimmed, polished, and had a coat of Tara's signature red color. Her spa always took good care Tara of when she went, but this time, they had outdone themselves with Lindsey. Tara took her crop and touched various parts of her body as she inspected her. Lindsey shuddered in anticipation to know if her Mistress was pleased with her or not. "Have you been running the five miles a day that I've told you to?"

"Other than the appointment you made for me at the spa today, yes, Mistress Tara, I have been," Lindsey replied.

"What was your average time this week?" Tara asked.

"Thirty-two minutes, ten seconds Mistress Tara."

"Very good my pet. I am very pleased. What's more important is that your new Mistress will also be pleased. She wants her pet to be able to run with her." Tara told her. She lightly ran her fingers up her rib cage and up to her breast. She circled her nipple, flicked and squeezed it a couple of times, and whispered "Cum" into her ear. Lindsey shook as she orgasmed. She loved it when her Mistress allowed her to cum standing up. Her whole body shook with pleasure. Tara smiled as she watched Lindsey come down from her orgasm. Tara walked over to the couch and sat down. She spread her legs and showed her bare pussy. "Come pleasure your Mistress, pet. I want to cum twice before Mistress Karmen arrives to evaluate you." Lindsey ran to the couch and went at her task with everything she could. She wrapped her arms around Tara's hips as she started to buck and orgasm. When her mistress came back down again, she redoubled her efforts again so that she could please her Mistress. Tara came again and it was better than the first time. She tapped her pet on the head twice to let her know she could let go now. Tara was breathing heavily as she opened her eyes and looked down at her pet. "I will miss our time together pet." She said cupping her chin.

Lindsey thought back to the day on the hill behind the school when she'd tried to kick shy and introverted Tara's ass, only to end up meeting and submitting to Mistress Tara. She also thought about how much happiness her Mistress had brought to her lonely life. Mistress Tara had shown her the love and care that her parents never did, and she would be forever grateful for all of her instruction. "As will I Mistress Tara. You've shown me so much in the last two years that it makes me wonder how I actually survived being so unhappy."

Mistress Tara opened her arms and Lindsey slid up and laid her head on her Mistress's shoulder. Tara put her hand at the base of her neck so she was able to rub Lindsey's cheek with her thumb, and kissed her forehead. They stayed like that for about an hour not saying anything to each other, just enjoying each other's company. Lindsey started to tear up some at the thought of leaving her Mistress, and unknown to her Tara was shedding a few tears also. After the hour was up, both of them stood and got ready to meet Lindsey's new Mistress. Tara went into the bathroom to check her makeup while Lindsey checked herself in the mirror by the door. She adjusted her collar but heard Tara call her into the bathroom. She quickly moved and assumed the present position.

"Come in here pet, I have something for you." Lindsey walked into the bathroom and awaited instruction. "Face the mirror." She turned and looked into the mirror. Tara reached up with a key in her hand and unlocked Lindsey's collar. Lindsey started to tear up, but she stayed strong. Tara took her old collar off of her and put it on the bathroom counter. "I want you to have this as a reminder of where you came from and how much you mean to me." She pulled out a black felt jewelry case and opened it. Inside was a woven rose gold choker chain with a platinum pet kitty hanging from it. Lindsey's eyes lit up seeing it. She pulled her long braid up and out of the way so that her Mistress could put it on her. When she heard the small lock being snapped shut and felt the small key being put in her hand, she started to cry and dropped to her knees grabbing her Mistress around her waist.