Damage Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will always love you, Tara. You saved me and I will never forget that." She said through her tears.

"You will always have a home with me, Lindsey, wherever I am." She told her. She let Lindsey cry for a couple of minutes before she stood her up and helped her fix the very small amount of make-up she was wearing. After 15 minutes, she was presentable again and they both sat in the living room waiting for Lindsey's new Mistress to arrive. They had been waiting for less than a half-hour when headlights shone through the apartment windows.

"She's here," Lindsey said getting up to go stand at the door to wait. There was a knock at the door and Lindsey opened it. She bowed slightly at the waist as she spoke. "Mistress Karmen, on behalf of my Mistress, Tara, I welcome you to her home and ask you to step inside so that I may guide you to her." Mistress Karmen walked past Lindsey and into the apartment. Lindsey closed the door. "Mistress Karmen, please follow me." She said as she walked down the hall into the living room. Tara was standing in front of the fireplace as they walked in. She turned and walked to greet Karmen. Lindsey walked over behind Tara and assumed the wait position. "Mistress Tara, Mistress Karmen has arrived."

"Karmen, wonderful to see you again," Tara told her as she walked up to kiss her on both cheeks. Karmen was about two inches taller than Tara's 5'6 but wasn't even close to being as voluptuous as Tara. "Shall we sit and talk for a minute?" Tara asked.

"Thank you for having me in your home. Normally I would love to, but I was just notified that a client of mine is pissing and moaning about a ruling a judge handed down today. I have to get back and stroke his ego." Karmen told her.

"Men..." Tara said shaking her head.

"Yes, men..." Karmen agreed.

"To business then... Pet Lindsey Decker, Inspection." Tara said. Lindsey moved quickly and stood in front of her new Mistress.

Karmen got up to inspect her. She walked around and looked at Lindsey for a moment before stepping back away from her. "Humble." She told her. Lindsey moved so that she was in front of Karmen and assumed her position. Karmen pulled out a shorter crop from her thigh-high boot and touched Lindsey's cunt with it. She smiled as she watched her not move a muscle when she touched her. "Egyptian," Karmen told her. Lindsey moved and assumed the position. Karmen stood back and watched. She started issuing commands for harder positions to which Lindsey performed them all quickly and correctly. "She moves so fluidly; you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into this pet." Karmen complimented her as she moved back closer to Tara.

"The fluidity of her posing is from the yoga classes that I started her on after I finished her initial training. She's gotten so good that she actually substitutes for the instructors at Maxx Fitness from time to time." Tara explained.

Karmen's eyes were wide with surprise. "I never gave much thought about the advantages my pets would have by doing yoga, I need to re-evaluate that." She looked back at the submissive kneeling before her. "Can you tell me a little about her before you took her on?"

Tara smiled thinking back two years ago. "Lindsey was a problem to me in the beginning. Her initial training took a bit longer than I thought, but she learned everything I taught her. Lindsey even worked on her own, after our sessions to correct what she failed at. Of all the pets I currently have, there is no one that is more willing to follow my commands than her. This one is very special to me and I will miss her." Tara said with pride and sadness in her voice.

"Why would you give her up then?" Karmen asked.

"Because the total happiness I want for her will not be achieved in this area. She needs a clean break from her life here to achieve her full potential. Have her tell you her story and you'll understand." Tara told her.

Karmen nodded her head in understanding. She looked over at Lindsey as she stood in the ready to serve pose. "Nadu," Karmen said to her. Lindsey walked over and assumed the position. "I give you the option to not go and stay here with Mistress Tara."

Lindsey kept her head bowed but both Mistresses could see tears forming. "Mistress Karmen, while I love Mistress Tara and it is killing me to leave her, she is right that I would not be happy in this area. It is wholly my choice to submit to you and become your pet for as long as you will have me."

Karmen looked at Tara who nodded her head agreeing to let her go. "Attention," Karmen said smiling. Lindsey stood up and assumed the pose. "Lindsey Decker, after talking with your Mistress and evaluating how well trained you are, she and I have agreed that you will be transferred from her care to mine effective immediately. I accept your submission to me and will put my collar on you when we get home." She walked over, lovingly cupped her cheek, and gently spoke. "I swear to your former Mistress, but more importantly, to you, that you will be loved, cherished, and very well cared for." Karmen looked at the chain around her neck. "This is beautiful, Mistress Tara gave it to you?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Karmen, it's so I can remember," Lindsey spoke.

"Remember what?"

"Mistress Karmen, it's so I remember where I came from," Lindsey said looking at Tara.

Karmen sniffed and wiped a tear out of her eye. "The first thing that I will do as your Mistress will be to have a plaster bust of your neck made. You will put this beautiful memory on your dresser in plain view so that we will BOTH be reminded of where you came from and the example I have to live up to." Karmen said to her.

Lindsey's tears fell as she dropped into the humble position. "Thank you, Mistress Karmen, I swear, here and now, that I will strive to be as good a pet to you as I was to Mistress Tara."

"I have no doubt that you will. You have two minutes to say goodbye to Mistress Tara. When you're finished, in the back seat of my SUV, there's a bag with suitable clothing for you to wear on our drive back to LA. Dress and sit in the front, legs crossed, with your hands resting on your knees. I'll be along presently." Karmen told her.

Lindsey ran into Tara's embrace. She whispered to Tara so that only she could hear it. Tara responded by tearing up but holding her composure. When she let go of Tara, Lindsey dropped to the floor and kissed both her feet. She then stood up and then walked out the front door to Karmen's vehicle.

Stacie

I was in shock hearing what Tara and told me about Lindsey Decker. To think that my best friend tamed one of the biggest bitches in high school. Honestly, this puts Tara in a whole new light for me.

"Wow... really?" I asked her.

"Yes. Lindsey Decker was the best submissive I've ever trained." Tara told me taking a sip of her wine. "Your mom is the closest to Lindsey, but because of her age and profession, she won't be able to reach the same level as Lindsey."

"I'd ask what she whispered to you if I thought you'd tell me, but I know that you won't," Stacie said quietly. "At least I understand what happened to her after she came back from Christmas break. She was a completely different woman after that, and never caused a problem for anyone. I do actually have one question about her training. How did she differentiate between student Tara and Mistress Tara?"

"Student Tara was always beneath her, so I told her to keep that charade going. She just never tried to bully me anymore for obvious reasons." Tara explained. "There was an incident once at the beginning where she slipped and quietly called me Mistress after Physics class one morning. I disciplined her that afternoon, taught her the difference, and explained why it was important to differentiate between the two. Once she understood, she never had a problem with it again."

"So, she's still with Karmen then?" I asked.

"Yes, I get pictures from Karmen wherever in the world they are. Lindsey is her very personal assistant and travels with her when she goes somewhere. I honestly believe that it's moving closer to a loving relationship and away from the Domme/sub relationship they started with. I'll show you the pictures if we make it through this weekend." Tara told me with a grin.

"Do you know what made Lindsey such a willing submissive?"

"She got NO love at home and was miserably unhappy. Her parents built her the apartment in the basement and exiled her there. Their rationale was that when they entertained guests, there would be no embarrassing teenage girls interrupting their soiree. I've met both her parents once. Ten seconds later, I was ready to have them kidnapped and sold into slavery. Both of them are corporate sharks and have no love for each other, much less their own daughter." Tara told me.

"Sell them into slavery, that actually happens?" I asked Tara.

"Yes. Slavery is a contract either between two slave owners, or the owner and the slave. The contract is for a period of time and when that period is up, they're free. I find it completely disgusting." Tara told her.

"Why?"

"No love, respect, nurturing, growing, or real advantage to it other than getting treated like complete and total shit. The chances for abuse are so much easier and exponentially higher there." She told me shaking her head.

I agreed with her completely and totally. I thought about Izzy or Jenny being treated like that and shuddered with revolt. "That would murder my soul if I had to treat someone like that..." I told Tara. I changed the subject to what I was really interested in hearing about. "So... Gail?"

Tara looked at me, smiled, and then started talking.

Tara's story continued

As Karmen was getting ready to leave, she pulled her phone out and dialed a number. "Yes, I'm here... Ok, one second." She handed her phone to Tara. "It's for you..."

Tara looked puzzled but put it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Mistress Tara, my name is Mistress Gail, I would like you to be my guest this weekend at my club. Mistress Karmen has the address for you. This is a formal meeting, please dress accordingly." A voice said to her.

"Please pardon my honesty if it offends. I've known Karmen for almost two years now. I have no idea who you and have never even heard of you, so please understand that I will not take a meeting with someone I've never met, much less a voice over the phone." Tara said to her.

The voice laughed very hard. When the laughter stopped, Gail came back on the phone. "Karmen told me that you're a strong woman, I didn't believe her when she told me just HOW strong you are." She spoke. "How about this instead. I want to invite you to interview for a summer internship at my firm. That way we can know each other professionally and go from there."

Tara thought for a moment, then looked at Karmen. "Please hold for one second." She said muting the phone.

"Gail Theresa O'Malley, she's an engineer, has her own consulting business, and is very intelligent. The club she's referring to is owned by her and only allows women in it. What is she asking you?"

"She wants to interview me for a summer internship and to go from there," Tara told her.

"She's on the level. She's a managing partner, is on the board of directors, and is always looking for talent to work for her. If you're looking for a recommendation that you take the meeting, you have it." Karmen told her.

Tara unmuted the phone. "I would be very interested in interviewing for an internship, thank you for your consideration."

"Excellent. My personal assistant, Kayla, will contact you tomorrow and set up a time that's good for you." Gail told her. "I'm sure that Karmen told you a little bit about me, I assure you that I am completely legitimate in offering you an intern position for the summer."

"I'll do my best to make a good impression then, and I look forward to talking with you in the future. Thank you for the offer." Tara said as she disconnected the call. She handed the phone back to Karmen. "Is Gail as big a force of nature as she sounds?"

"Bigger. Trust me on this, you and she will hit it off very well." Karmen said to her as she walked out the door and to her vehicle.

Tara watched as Lindsey held her hand up saying goodbye. She smiled and waved as they drove off. Walking back into what had been Lindsey's apartment for most of her teenaged life, Tara started to double-check that everything that was Lindsey's was packed up and gone, and the place was completely empty. She then made a phone call to a cleaning service and verified that they would be there tomorrow to clean the place top to bottom. After the call, she walked out to her Mercedes C class and drove home.

Five days later, Tara was sitting in a conference room with her college transcripts and resume waiting to talk to Gail O'Malley. She and her mom had prepped for this interview for three hours last night so that she would get it right. Tara was going over some of the answers in her head when she heard the door open and watched as three women walked in. She stood up and shook each one of their hands and waited for them to sit down.

"Please have a seat." The redhead told Tara. "I'm Gail O'Malley, and to my left is Rachel Addams, she's head of the IT department and will be doing most of the interview. And behind me is my PA Kayla. Let's start with a little bit about yourself and what you're studying." Gail asked her.

Tara launched into her introduction and what she was studying in college and where she wanted to go with her education. She smartly kept it short, but succinct. Tara kept looking back and forth between Rachel and Gail while she talked. Rachel was making notes about what she talked about while Gail was looking straight into her eyes and not looking away. She decided right then that Karmen was right and that she would not underestimate Gail. After the interview, Rachel took Tara on a tour of the firm. She showed her where she'd be working and what her responsibilities would be. When she was finished, Rachel took her to Gail's office.

"Please come in and grab a seat," Gail said pointing at her lounge area. "Can I offer you a drink? Soda, coffee, tea, water?" Gail asked.

"No thank you, I'm fine," Tara replied sitting down. She kept her posture straight and just sat on the edge of the very comfortable couch. She watched as Gail sat down. She sat back in her lounge chair and relaxed. They talked about what work she would be doing, how many hours that she'd work, and what her salary would be. Gail then informed her that she had already talked to her professors at her college and was prepared to offer her the internship based on the word of her professors. Tara was impressed by everything she'd seen so far and was leaning towards taking it, but she had two other companies that had offered her an interview to intern for them. She explained that to Gail.

"I don't expect you to make your choice now, you seem like you want the best fit for you, not what would be the best job to take." She then looked at Kayla, and her whole demeanor changed. Gail took on a harder edge and told her she didn't want to be disturbed for the next hour. Kayla nodded her head and closed the office door on her way out. Gail sat up and assumed a rigid posture much as Tara had. "Now we can talk undisturbed. I want to offer an explanation to the phone call that Karmen made to me."

"I was very puzzled why she would do that," Tara told her.

"I really do want you to come work for me this summer. Your professors have told me that you're one of the smartest women in their classes and that you're ranked number 12 in your class. As to what you really want to know about..." Gail paused for a moment before speaking. "I own a club that caters to like-minded people like us that prefer... more exotic flavors in life. The club is staffed completely by women, and no men are allowed in during operating hours or to join. Karmen has been coming to my club since she was a senior at UNLV. After she had met you, she told me about your Lindsey and how she was so utterly and completely devoted to you. I wasn't trying to spy on you at all. But I was curious about Mistress Tara and what she was about. From looking at you, I can tell that you are very well educated in how to train your submissives. I am in no way judging you when I ask this, only for my own knowledge. Are you bisexual or a lesbian?"

"Lesbian," Tara replied.

"Myself, I prefer both. I had my first woman when I was 18. My aunt was the one that taught me about seduction and domination of both sexes. I currently have a girlfriend; her name is Mandy. You'll meet her should you decide to come to the club. My boyfriend's name is Dave. He started out as a fuck buddy, but things changed and the three of us are exclusive and intimate."

Tara looked on as Gail talked about her life and having to hide who she really is because of her fundamental Christian family. She talked about her cousin Linda who she had put through law school and how she was happy and married now. When she was finished talking, she asked if Tara had any questions.

"Just one actually, why are you telling me this? You just interviewed me for an internship and now we're two Dommes talking about our lives."

"Because it's rare to meet another that has a raw talent for what we are. This isn't easy for me, but I admit to being in awe of you because you did it by yourself. No one taught you a thing about seduction or domination. Also, because I know how hard it is to keep your real personality hidden from the rest of the world. It is a terrible strain not having anyone to talk to about it. I want to offer you my friendship and an ear to listen if you need it." Gail told me.

She stopped talking and let Tara digest what she had told her. In truth, she knew Gail wasn't wrong. At times, it was emotionally crushing not to be able to be herself. "I've changed my mind; may I have some tea?" she asked.

"Do you take honey or milk in your tea?" She asked, to which she replied honey. She picked up her phone and asked for hot tea to be brought to her.

Kayla walked in mere moments later. She walked over to the kitchen area and immediately started a pot of hot water. Tara watched as she put everything on the service tray and then poured the hot water into the teapot. When she was finished, Kayla brought it over and sat it on the coffee table. After pouring the hot water into the cup, she picked up the first saucer and handed it to Tara. There was a tea infuser filled with tea, so Tara started dipping it in her cup. Kayla then poured water into the second cup, handed the second saucer to Gail, and then stood up at the wait position. Tara was finished mixing her tea, Kayla was there with the honey for her to spoon some into her tea. Kayla then gave some to Gail. "Thank you pet, that's all."

"Thank you, Mistress Gail." She said walking out to resume her duties as Gail's PA.

"I was right," Tara said quietly to herself.

"You picked up on that just from watching our interactions this afternoon?" Gail asked surprised.

"It wasn't easy, you and she hide it well. There were a few very little clues that only someone who knew what to look for would notice." Tara told her.

"How are you so observant?" Gail asked her.

"Growing up, one of the things that my father and I always like to do was watch people. He always told me that you could see into someone's soul just by watching them."

"He should be proud of his daughter for the woman she's turning into," Gail told her as she put her tea saucer on the table in front of her. "I would like to invite you to my club Friday night as my guest."

"Thank you, I would very much like to be your guest, but I'm not 21 yet."

"I own the club, so don't worry about getting carded. Besides, I have more political power in my club on a Friday night than the state senate does when they're in session. There will be many like-minded and very powerful women in attendance, you'll be perfectly safe there." Gail told her. "Besides, The VIP section will be trying some new selections from various vineyards around the country."