Damage Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case, I would be pleased to accept your invitation... Both of them." Tara said.

"Good, I look forward to us being very good friends in the future." She replied.

They talked for another few minutes and finished their tea. As much as Tara would have liked to stay and talk, Gail needed to get back to work. So, Kayla came in and saw her out. As she was getting to the building exit, Kayla stopped her and asked for a moment of her time. She guided Tara into a small office near the door. She then went to the wait position.

"Mistress Tara, Mistress Gail is a wonderful person and an even better Mistress. I'm not trying to influence you in the least bit, but she is a good person to have as a friend, and I hope that this will not be the last I see of you." She said bowing her head.

Tara looked at her and smiled. "I look forward to seeing more of you." She told her. She noticed Kayla's smile. "Now show me out... pet."

"Yes, Mistress Tara," Kayla told her.

Four days later, it was Friday night and Mistress Tara had gone all out with the clothing she wore. She stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom and looked to make sure everything was perfect. Her make-up was done so that she conveyed pure seduction to anyone that looked at her. She had put on the tightest black Wolford Merino sweater dress. She wore it over a lace corset that held her 38dd breasts securely. She had forgone her thong tonight but had put her Stuart Weitzman thigh-high stiletto boots on tonight. She had chosen her Theodora black cashmere cape with fox fur trim to keep her warm on the cool Vegas winter night.

When she arrived at the club entrance, there was a valet waiting to take her Mercedes key from her. She passed a fifty-dollar bill to her to which the valet thanked her. She walked over to the short line waiting to get into the club to wait her turn. Moments later, a woman in a white pantsuit walked up to her.

"Excuse me, would you be Tara?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm am."

"I'm Samantha, and I've been instructed to show you to the VIP area." The woman told her.

"Very well," Tara said following her into the club.

She followed Samantha up the stairs and up to a room that had a very tall and muscular woman in black standing at the entrance. Tara looked and noticed the video monitors at her station all were oriented into the parking lot and at the entrance to the club. None of the people coming in could be identified, just vehicles. The woman in black picked up an iPad and talked with Samantha. The woman then reached around and pulled the heavy curtain open for her.

Tara walked past the security guard and slipped her a $20. The guard bowed her head in thanks and replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

Tara walked into the VIP area and saw Kayla walking towards her. She was wearing a very tight black dress. It was obvious that she nothing on underneath it. She could tell Kayla had something in her ass from the way she was walking. She made it to where Tara was standing and dropped to her knees. "Mistress Tara, my Mistress bids you welcome and has asked I show you to her table."

"Attention slut." Mistress Tara told her. She stood up and went to the position. Tara leaned in and spoke loud enough for only her to hear. "What's in your ass?"

"Mistress Gail put in my butt plug for tonight," Kayla replied.

Mistress Tara smiled. "You like having your whore ass taken, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Tara, I do love my ass being taken," Kayla replied.

"Show me to your Mistress," Tara told her. Kayla turned and walked back the way she came. She walked up to the table where Gail was sitting with another woman. She was a brunette and was as equally well-endowed as Gail was.

Gail and the other woman were laughing at something but turned their attention to Kayla when she walked up. "Mistress Tara, thank you for coming tonight." She said to her.

"Thank you for having me, Mistress Gail." She replied. They kissed each other on both cheeks and then Gail spoke again.

"May Introduce you to Mistress Mandy, one of the loves of my life and one-third of my soul."

Mandy stood up and walked over and did the same as Gail. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Gail has told me a good bit about you."

"She's told me about you as well. I'm glad you and she are so happy together." Tara said unbuttoning her cape and taking it off. Kayla was there to take it and put it away until she left. Tara looked at Gail. "You've trained her very well, how long have you had her?"

"About a year and a half actually. My other very personal assistant was promoted to engineer after she finished college. So, I took Kayla and made her into what she is." Gail responded.

"Kayla loves being her VERY personal assistant. Sometimes, she even assists me." Mandy told her.

"I noticed you spoke to her for a moment when you arrived..." Gail asked.

Tara smiled. "I asked her what she had in her ass and she told me." She told her.

"Did she tell you about what her plug does?" Mandy asked. Tara shook her head no. "It's called a Hush and it has a blue tooth connection, so you use the music to provide rhythmic vibrations instead of just vibrating."

"I bought them for all my pets, and they love them," Gail told her.

Tara smiled knowing which pet she was going to buy it for. "So, you mentioned a wine tasting tonight. Is this all that is attending?"

"Yes, tonight is just the three of us. I wanted you to meet Mandy as well since I'm rarely here without her. I sincerely hope that we can be friends, life is so much better when you have people to share it with." Gail said to her.

"I couldn't agree more..." Tara said smiling.

Stacie

"Wow, Gail sounds like she really is a very powerful woman. She started three very successful businesses and still manages to make time to make friends." I said to Tara. "Did you ever have a chance to meet any of her other pets besides Kayla?"

"No, Gail is a friend, that's all. With her, there was only Gail and Tara, and most times, Mandy. Unless we wanted something to drink or eat, none of her pets bothered us and no one dared to interrupt her in her own club." Tara told me.

"What's the rest of the club like?" I asked.

"It's a lesbian club, nothing but women, and for the most part, anything within reason goes. When she told me that she has more political power on a Friday night, she wasn't lying. I can't tell you all the people I've met to include celebrities that come to her club."

"One name, actress or singer... please," I asked her. She leaned over and whispered the name in my ear. My eyes shot open and I sat up completely stunned. "No, there's no way..." Tara just nodded her head yes. "She's got a husband and three kids."

"She was wearing a collar, little else, and serviced whomever her Mistress told her to," Tara said smiling.

"Who is her Mistress?" I asked leaning back close to her. She whispered the name, and I was even more shocked. "She sits on the Nevada supreme court." Tara just nodded her head and smiled.

"What are Gail and Mandy really like?"

Gail and Mandy are about as genuine people as you can meet. You know where you stand with them at all times. They're always welcoming and usually make rounds at the club to thank their members for coming. Mandy says that they don't know any strangers, just friends they haven't met yet." She told me.

"You're meaning female friends, right?"

"Yes," she told me. "No one says anything negative to you, there's no jealousy or catfights, and the best part was that the Dommes all shared tips to better train your pets and submissives. To be honest, it's nice to have a place I could just let myself out and not have to worry about what people think of me because of my choices." Tara told me.

It was at that exact moment that I felt a huge pang of guilt for what I had said to her yesterday afternoon. I had called her a 'fucking dyke' and threatened to kill her. I was part of the problem she was having over the last couple of years. Those aren't the actions of a best friend. I looked down at the floor, then stood up and walked over to Tara. I took her wine glass, put it on the table between the chairs and knelt down on the floor between her legs, and put my hands on her thighs. I looked up at her with sorrow in my eyes. "Tara, I am so sorry for the things I said to you yesterday afternoon. I was definitely not acting like someone that's been your friend since third grade. I wish I could take back..." I was crying heavily now. Tara slid forward and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight against her. She whispered to me that it was ok, and she wasn't mad at me. We stayed like that for I have no idea how long. She was lightly rubbing my back as she tried to soothe the pain in my soul and my self-loathing.

"Stacie, you have nothing to apologize for. You didn't know anything about this side of my life and I never told you about it. I'm partially to blame for your reaction. So, I'm sorry for not being honest with you about this part of my life." She said to me.

She stood up and helped me to my feet and then wrapped her arms around me again and held me tight. I felt relief that my oldest friend was still my oldest friend. Having her at my side meant nothing was impossible. Through my tears, I smiled a small smile. I leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips. When I leaned back, she leaned in and reciprocated. I kissed her again, only this time I held it longer. She wrapped her arms tighter around me as I kissed her. Suddenly, I was pulling her deeper into my kiss. I won't lie, Tara knows how to kiss. If I could describe the feeling I was having with a song, it would be the opening rift of Motley Crue's Kickstart my Heart. When we slid our tongues together, I heard Mick Mars guitar slide as the song started.

WHOA! YEAH! KICKSTART MY HEART HOPE IT NEVER STOPS!

"WHOA! YEAH! BAAAAABAAAYYYYY!" I sang along with my inner voice and went back to enjoying our heavy make out interlude. Tara ran her hands over as much of my body as she could. I ran mine down to her gorgeous ass and squeezed. I felt her jump a little bit and then she relaxed and smiled while we kissed. We separated and both of us were turned on and wanted to do something about it, but cooler heads prevailed... Mine actually.

"Wow... How had I not known it could be that good?" I asked her.

"Only a woman really knows how to love another woman." She replied sliding closer to me.

I put my finger on her lip as she wrapped her arms around me. "As much as I want to explore this more, I have other responsibilities to deal with first."

Tara smiled and lightly kissed my lips. "Proud of you."

I kissed her one more time and then turned back to Jenny. I looked at the clock and it had been fifty-two minutes that she had been on Caesar. I looked at her counter and it read 13. I couldn't tell if Jenny was conscious or not, but she was completely limp. I turned the machine off, and I heard a moan. Jenny then turned her head over to look at me with a pleading look in her eyes. I took the ball gag out and smiled as I listened to Jenny.

"Please... Mistress... Don't... Stop..."

"Oh, my pet, I want my turn with your ass now," I told her running my fingers through her hair.

"Yes, Mistress Stacie..." She said as I started to take Caesar apart. She sighed a disappointing sigh as the dildo slid out of her ass.

I started releasing the cuffs she was wearing. When she was free, I had to help her stand up. But she was off-balance and started to fall over. I grabbed her and pulled her to me. I took her over to the couch, sat down, and cradled her in my lap. "I take it you enjoyed Caesar?" I asked her.

"Yes, Mistress Stacie, I very much enjoyed him." She said quietly.

"Good. You stay still and relax for a few minutes, pet."

Tara

I had walked out of Amy's office to get my favorite strap on from my bag and had gone to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. When I returned, I saw Stacie sitting on the couch with Jenny cradled in her arms. I listened as Stacie told her to stretch her legs so that she didn't cramp up and continued to comfort her. I was happy to see this. Care for your pet was just as important as discipline and training were, and Stacie was showing that she understood this. She looked up as she noticed me watching her and smiled. I opened the bottle of water and handed it to her. She told Jenny to sit up some and take a drink. Jenny took a big swallow of water and laid back against her Mistress. Stacie handed the bottle back to me and I closed it up. Jenny looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm glad, Mistress Tara." She told me.

"Glad about what pet?"

"I'm glad I stayed." She said talking about the conversation we had last night.

"I am as well pet..." I replied smiling at her.