Damaged Bottoms Ch. 02

Story Info
Bayley makes a deal to save Iyo's ass.
7.3k words
4.2
3.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Bianca Belair or Alexa Bliss or Asuka or Bayley or Dakota Kai or Iyo Sky or of or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, what happens when my girls beat yours?" Bianca asked casually.

"Erm, you mean what's going to happen when Damage CTRL reign supreme?" Bayley scoffed.

"Sure." Bianca said dismissively, "That."

"Well..." Bayley hesitated for a moment, silently taken off-guard, before regaining her composure, and insisting, "We're going to pound those bitch asses, and make them our bitches. Again. Just like I'm going to do to you, at the PLE. Oh yeah, then Damage CTRL will have all the gold, and more importantly, we'll be the Alphas around here."

"So, it's agreed." Bianca nodded, "This is an Ass vs Ass match."

"Erm, I know you're still pretty new to all this, but it's a championship match." Bayley scoffed, "That goes without saying."

"Really?" Bianca grinned, "I'll have to remember you said that."

*

Seconds later...

"Oh come on!" Bayley cried out in frustration, as she watched Dakota getting pinned, again.

"Predictable." Bianca chuckled, before pointing out, "After all, you are just Damaged Bottoms."

Bayley world around, mouth open and ready to yell abuse at the other woman, before thinking better of it, taking a calming breath, and forcing herself to smile, "Look... I'm sure we can come to some arrangement. Like, Double or Nothing? And by that, I mean your girls get mine for weeks, if they lose again. And if they win? No one bottoms. Sound fair?"

"Tempting." Bianca chuckled, "And very quick thinking. Unless of course, this is business as usual for you. I'm guessing with Sasha? Oh, that poor girl just couldn't win often enough, huh? Mmmmmmm shit, I just hope that wherever your former partner is, she's getting the butt poundings she deserves. And considering she's in Hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Are you going to take the deal, or not?" Bayley questioned through gritted teeth.

"Bitch please." Bianca scoffed, "That's a bad deal for me, and you know it. No, no, no, mmmmmmmmm, you know how this works. If you want to make a deal, you have to offer me something I want. Like you, and that ridiculously big booty of yours, as a permanent addition to my collection. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, now that's a deal."

"Really?" Bayley pouted, "You expect me to go for that?"

"It will save us both a lot of time and energy?" Bianca argued, before laughing when Bayley gave her a look, "But no. Seriously, you should consider it, though. I mean, I encourage switching, but you and your friends will be clearly be happier as full-time cock sleeves. Something we both know is inevitable. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, it's just a matter of time."

"N, no it won't." Bayley protested, almost losing her temper again, before reminding herself she had to make a deal, "How, how about just Dakota? She's the one who lost, right? So it's only right she should be punished. Hell, Iyo and I can even help you. Which will give Dakota the motivation necessary to be a top. I'm sure of it."

"Uh-huh..." Bianca replied sceptically, staring at Bayley for a few long seconds and just about avoiding the urge to laugh, before counter offering, "The rest of the week? Until Clash of Champions, of course. Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, that seems reasonable, if I'm giving up the chance for Iyo's heavenly booty. At least for a few more days."

"No way." Bayley huffed.

"Oh, you'd rather it was for the rest of the year?" Bianca teased, "Or the rest of the month."

"No." Bayley whined, then after a brief pause pleaded, "One week, but only you use her."

"Publicly? Sure. But privately, no." Bianca clarified, "And you and Iyo stick around. Get a nice little preview of what's going to happen at the PLE."

There was a brief pause, then Bayley lowered her head, and reluctantly agreed, "Deal."

"Mmmmmmmm, good girl. I knew you'd see it my way." Bianca chuckled, moving closer, "Wanna shake on it? Or better yet, seal it with a kiss?"

"How about you kiss my ass?" Bayley scoffed.

"Deal." Bianca grinned, "Mmmmmmmm, that big booty of yours always looks good enough to eat. I would love a taste, before I make it mine this weekend. And who knows, maybe we'll have you begging me to give you the rectum wrecking you so desperately need 24/7? Or one of your fellow Damaged Bottoms begging for the exact same thing?"

There was a brief pause, where Bayley almost seemed to be considering it, before she finally said, "Maybe after I beat you."

"So, no matter what happens, I get to bang that fat booty?" Bianca jumped in, clearly interrupting her pray, "Ooooooooooh, deal. Oh Bayley, it really is so nice of you to see things my way."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it." Bayley whined, before folding her arms and huffing, "Just shut up, and let me figure out what I'm going to say to Dakota."

"How about, all her dreams are about to come true?" Bianca offered, before then laughing when she got no response.

Bianca had tried the carrot with Damaged Bottoms, and they dismally failed. Now she was going to try the stick, although honestly, she didn't have high hopes. Like she said, she felt everyone should be a switch. But, not everybody could be. Some women were natural tops, like Charlotte Flair. Then there were the tops who could be broken down and turned into switches, or even bottoms, like Rhea Ripley.

Finally, there were likes of Bayley and her new best friends, who obviously tried their best to convince themselves they could top anyone, but it was at best a struggle for them. Especially Dakota Kai, who had turned in one of the worst performances as a top that Bianca had ever seen.

It's what made Dakota such an easy target, and why Bianca had chosen to focus on her. Could she break Iyo or even Bayley within a week? Maybe. But she could definitely break Dakota, which would give her girls a strong advantage for the PLE. More importantly, it would be a way to get into Bayley's head. To see one of her new 'henchmen' break in front of her like it was nothing.

And oh, this was easily one of the hottest 'henchmen' ever, Bianca literally licking her lips as the now former women tag team champions slowly and dejectedly walked in, clearly fearing the worst. Or maybe the best, at least in the case of The Captain of Team Kick.

There was then a brief silence, before Iyo, lowered her head and apologized, "We are sorry, Bayley."

"It wasn't our fault!" Dakota whined, "They cheated."

"How so?" Bianca raised an eyebrow.

"Well, erm... I, I... I mean, they double teamed me?" Dakota pointed out, her voice even more whiny than before, as she knew it was a weak argument, "That wasn't fair."

"Please, that's basic tag team wrestling. Something that you used in the match." Bianca pointed out, grinning widely as she continued, "The only difference was, you weren't successful. No, mmmmmmmm, my girls were. And you do know what that means, don't you? Huh? Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, it means that your asses are mine. Both of them. At least, they should be."

"Should be?" Dakota questioned hopefully.

"Yeah, good news, Iyo. It'll only be Dakota's ass which gets fucked tonight." Bayley announced, quickly adding before Dakota could protest, "And not a word. You deserve this, and you know it."

For a few long seconds, Dakota's mouth stayed open in protest, and then she lowered her head and whimpered submissively, "Yes, Mistress Bayley."

"God, Mistress Bayley? Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooh fuck, I don't think I've ever heard something more pathetic coming out of a bitch's mouth." Alexa laughed, as she and Asuka slowly entered the room with their newly won belts, "Mmmmmmmmm, and trust me, that is really, really saying something. Isn't it, Asuka?"

"Soooooooooo, pathetic. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm yes." Asuka chuckled quickly.

"But don't worry, we'll make you feel better about it." Alexa promised, as she reached out and grabbed hold of Dakota's booty.

"Oooooooooh yes, very, very better." Asuka agreed, doing the same with Iyo's butt.

"Actually, me and 'Mistress Bayley' have agreed that it will be only me using Dakota's whore ass tonight. At least publicly." Bianca explained, quickly adding, "But don't worry, mmmmmmmm, because we have that cute little booty all week long, so there'll be plenty of chances for you two get a piece of it. Oooooooooh, and if you and Dakota are really lucky, maybe we'll double butt fuck that little anal slut?"

"Hey! That wasn't part of the deal!" Bayley whined.

"Why? Want to make it triple anal?" Bianca suggested, "Because we can do that right now, if you want? Oh yeah, I can have Dakota triple stuffed with a snap of my fingers. Iyo too. Even you. I'm still the alpha around here, and Damaged Bottoms just lost, big time. As far as I'm concerned, that means all three of your big fat asses are up for grabs. If you want it that way. Or-"

"Or! Definitely or." Bayley interrupted, "Try and stick a fourth cock up there for all I care. Just leave my ass alone."

"Wise choice." Bianca huffed.

"But, but..." Dakota began to protest.

"I suggest you don't make it worse on yourself." Bianca huffed, sitting down on a chair which had been positioned for this very purpose, and then ordering, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, keep that cute little mouth of yours shut, and take off your clothes. Show me my prize. Oooooooooh yessssssss, show me and my girls what we'll be using for our pleasure all night long."

Another big pause, followed by Dakota lowering her head, and whimpering, "Yes, Mistress Bianca."

Given that she was still fairly new to this herself, Bianca almost felt bad about this, and worse, tempted to let Dakota off. Which was a mercy she knew for a fact which wouldn't be offered to her if the roles ended up being reversed again. No, Bayley would make sure of that. She also knew that it wouldn't be long before Dakota would be proving how much she enjoyed this shit.

Hell, arguably it was happening already, as the well-trained bottom gave a truly excellent striptease. Maybe the rumours were true, and she had learned this way before coming to even NXT? Then, without having to be asked, she placed herself over Bianca's knee, ready for the spanking she so richly deserved.

Admittedly, this would be an excellent excuse to further punish Dakota, for acting without permission. However, it wasn't like Bianca needed the excuse at this point, and she figured the least she could do was show Dakota the mercy of starting out slow. Then again, this infamous butt slut would be probably happier if they skipped straight to the anal.

Or perhaps even, straight to the hard butt beating, which would be then followed by more mutually pleasurable things. However, Bianca had no intention of that. No, she much preferred to take her time, and give a booty of this quality a long feeling out process, before giving it the first of many strikes. And that's exactly what she did. Oh yes, she squeezed in grope that juicy ass for as long as she wanted, before really getting this party started.

Dakota really just wanted to get this part over with, and honestly, for Bianca to bum her already. She deserved it, for letting down her teammates. Again. And more importantly, letting down herself, again. But it seemed like, no matter how hard she tried, things never went her way. At least not for long. Sure, she may get a win here and there, even earning her a couple of tag titles.

However, just when it felt like things were finally looking up, there would be a setback like this, and she would be forced to bottom out again. The worst part of it being of course, was that she actually enjoyed it. Was looking forward to getting her arse stretched. And arguably, even worse.

Because it was a big, poorly kept secret that the women of wrestling loved getting butt fucked. Even the mighty Becky Lynch, who had been in the first women's main event, and won, at Wrestlemania, had a long history of bottoming, one that she had allegedly rediscovered with the help of The EST. And apparently, Bianca's ass hadn't been virgin in a very long time.

Proof of which that Dakota had seen first-hand. So why couldn't it be the same for her? Why didn't she enjoy this, and then immediately bounce back? It was so unfair. Especially because, like the most pathetic of bottoms, Dakota Kai was a pain slut. Meaning that she could actually get off on getting her booty beaten. Hell, if that wasn't bad enough, she enjoyed this stage of it.

The one where she was treated like a piece of meat, while only occasionally receiving a strike. Something which seemed to last for what felt like an eternity, as Bianca got the most out of the power she now had over poor little Dakota. Oh God, Dakota was spanked over and over again, meaning whatever pain she experienced was quickly massaged away, leaving her with a strange enjoyment.

Especially as her pussy was rubbing against the muscular thighs of the superior woman, meaning that for the most part, she was letting out cries of joy, even as she was thoroughly humiliated. Especially as all this was happening in the middle of the women's locker room, where everyone could see it.

So honestly, she was truly grateful when Bianca finally phased out the squeezing and fondling of her booty, in favour of a constant assault. Of course, it was all simply cathartic for Dakota, who had tried very hard, but once again she was back in this position. It was enough to make her feel like she deserved it.

All of it, and more. And again, there was just a twisted part of her which enjoy this kind of pain. Hell, it was nothing compared to the injuries she had experienced. Besides, considering the area it was focusing on, how could she not enjoy it? Fuck, she even whimpered with disappointment, when it didn't last that long. Even if that meant they were about to move on to something much more physically pleasurable for her.

Bianca wasn't really one for brutal butt beatings, unless a girl had deliberately pissed her off. Admittedly, Becky had achieved that a few times. But that was when she had been very, very bad. And Dakota? Oh, Dakota had been so good, barely trying to top Bianca's allies, and submitting the first chance she got, like the pathetic bottom that she was.

For that, The EST had no intention of dishing out a long, brutal beating. Even if, at the same time, she couldn't be too brief with the hard spanking. Partly, because she wanted to maintain her spot. But mostly, because this was just fun. Especially given the way those butt cheeks jiggled for her with every blow, and even turned an adorable red.

Indeed, when the spanking was abruptly stopped, those well-rounded cheeks continued to jiggle for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, which in turn, caused Bianca to chuckle wickedly. She went back to the groping that she had been doing before. Mostly for her own enjoyment, but also, massaging the pain away, and remind everyone she could be a merciful top.

Which was exactly why when she felt that Dakota had been properly massaged, she was eager to get to what they both really wanted. Alexa was even gracious enough to help, bringing the Alpha female of RAW her favourite big black strap-on cock without needing to be asked, and with the gleeful smile on her face.

"Awww, aren't you sweet." Bianca grinned happily, taking the strap-on which was offered to her, "Thanks, Lexi."

"My pleasure, Mistress Bianca." Alexa replied smugly, while leering down at the helpless Dakota.

"Dakota, bend over like a good little bottom." Bianca then turned her attention to the fuck toy on her lap, "Mmmmmmmm, give me a chance to put this cock on, so I can give you what you deserve."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Dakota scrambled to do as she was told.

"As for you." Bianca turned back to Alexa and raised an eyebrow, "You wouldn't happen to want a reward, now would you?"

"Only if it pleases you, Mistress Bianca." Alexa quickly replied.

"Good answer." Bianca said dismissively, before turning her attention to the rest of Damaged Bottoms, and gleefully taunting them, "But, I feel the need to offer the chance to some other butt sluts first. So, Bayley, Iyo, how about it? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, you wanna come here, and suck my cock?

Get it nice and ready for your teammate's ass hole? Hell, if you do a good job, I might even let you eat Dakota's big booty, before I fuck it. Well, you'd probably have to share, but I still think that it's a generous offer, all things considered. Don't you think? Especially, because it will be a nice preview of sucking my cock at the PLE. Come on, don't pretend you don't want too."

"Pass." Bayley said firmly.

"I will do it." Iyo offered.

"No, you won't!" Bayley said firmly.

"Oh Iyo, I would love for you to suck my cock." Bianca grinned wickedly, stroking the strap-on that she had attached to herself during her last little speech, "Don't let Bayley hold you back from doing what you want to do. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, we both know you want to get over here, get on your knees in front of me, and suck my cock. So do it, like the good little bottom you are."

There was a brief pause, then Iyo shook her head, "No. I... I am no bottom."

"Disappointing. But hilarious." Bianca said dismissively, before once again turning her attention to Alexa, "I guess you get this privilege, huh? Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, do what Bayley, Iyo, Dakota and all the other Damaged Bottoms around here want to do, and suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, lube it up good for Dakota's bitch hole."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca. Thank you, my wonderful Black Mistress." Alexa moaned happily, and quickly did as she was told.

If it had just been herself, and sweet Dakota, Bianca may have chosen to simply use lube. Hell, her girls had been trying to bring her some, so she would at least have the option. And Alexa could claim that she forgot, but obviously she wanted the credit, as a chance to get in good with her Black Mistress. Not that Bianca had a problem with that.

In fact, it was a wonderful opportunity for a former champion, and amazingly even a former Alpha female, to suck her cock. Those days were long gone, but it was still amazing to Bianca that Alexa had ever been considered an Alpha. Yes, she approved of anyone being a switch, more or less, but with a big booty like that? God, it truly broke Bianca's heart to think of it not being fucked at least daily.

Luckily, Alexa had managed to find a real Alpha, who could receive ass fuckings, and still be able to destroy a first class bitch hole, like the one that belonged to Alexa's big bubble butt. Something she was tempted to do now, even though she had done exactly that earlier. Especially given the passion that one of her favourite girls sucked her cock, initially bobbing up and down the first few inches, before effortlessly taking it deep into her throat.

However, at the same time, she was really eager to get herself a piece of Dakota Kai's beautiful booty. And a taste of it herself. So, as much fun as it was to allow the tiny blonde girl to suck her BBC, it was not long before Bianca was advancing on her true target. Of course, that didn't mean the blow job had to end.

"Alexa, keep sucking my cock, until I tell you to stop." Bianca ordered, as she clutched firmly to Alexa's head, while leaning down, "And Asuka, spread those cheeks. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spread Dakota's ass cheeks for me, so I can get my tongue deep into that loose fuck hole she calls an ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, give it to me!"

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Asuka quickly replied and gleefully obeyed.

There was a moan of 'Yes, Mistress Bianca' from Alexa, or at the very least, an attempt at one. Of course, her mouth was full of that moment, and Bianca was busy talking, so The EST was probably the only one to truly hear it. But of course, it was still a nice reminder of what a good girl Alexa was for her. And she was sure that it wouldn't take much for Dakota.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers