Damaged Bottoms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something which Bianca got to enjoy for several long minutes, as she effortlessly pounded Dakota's ass like she was literally trying to destroy it. Then she abruptly pulled out, and allowed Dakota to collapse in exhaustion. Mostly, because she had a reputation to uphold, and wanted to remain strong. But also, she wanted to admire her handiwork, and pour more salt into the wound of Damaged Bottoms.

"Dakota, you've done this countless times, so you know the drill by now." Bianca taunted, before ordering, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you do. So spread those cheeks. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, show me, then the rest of the locker room, and most importantly your friends, your gaping ass hole. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, show them what they're in for, all this weekend."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Dakota whimpered softly, and obeyed.

Even before those cheeks were spread, Bianca could see deep into the other woman's bowels, via her gaping butt hole. Something that Bianca couldn't have imagined that she would like to see before the WWE, but now it was one of her favourite things in the world. Something which was properly emphasized, by having the defeated wrestler spreading her butt cheeks, and really showing off that gape. And sure, it was only Dakota Kai.

But this was always fun, especially as in this case, after a few long seconds of exposing herself, Dakota shifted herself around, so that her broken bottom was facing her fellow bottoms, with her enemies and friends staring longingly at that gaping ass hole, and no doubt wishing it was them.

Once everyone else was distracted, Bianca took off the strap-on, and treated herself to some butt cream. Dakota was going to get her chance later tonight, and throughout the rest of the week, for that matter. But, predictably, Bayley's eyes wandered over to her, the two female wrestlers about to fight over the RAW women's championship having a classic stared down.

Only in this case, with one having a cock in her mouth, and happily sucking the ass of the other's friend off of it. Which in a way, was a perfect example of the flexibility which would allow Bianca to dominate, and maybe even break these Damaged Bottoms. And if Bayley and Iyo put up the same level of fight as Dakota, it was going to be incredibly easy.