Damaged Bottoms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, away from the rest of Damaged Bottoms, Dakota Kai was primed and ready to embrace her destiny as a first class butt whore. Just like the rest of her friends were, once the RAW women's champion, and Alpha female, was done with them. Which got a wide smile on the American's face, as she tasted some sweet kiwi goodness. Or should that be, a nice, ripe peach?

Regardless of the name being used, Dakota's butt hole quickly proved to be just as tasty as it looked, Bianca sliding her tongue over it repeatedly. Mostly in the form of up and down strokes, although it wasn't long before she was experimenting by swirling her way around it. And yes, pushing her way inside it. Violating Dakota Kai's ass hole with just her tongue.

Hell, she pretty much got it all the way in, proving that even though this perfect little fuck hole had been infrequently used, apart from that one time recently with Raquel, it still remembered it's true purpose. Oh yes, this beautiful booty was made to be fucked, and this was only the beginning. And it was already getting a really, really positive reaction.

Not that it was surprising, given everything she knew about this natural anal whore. In fact, it could even be called impressive that one of the most well-used butt sluts in the history of NXT wasn't already begging for something bigger in her bottom. But in a way, that was a good thing, as Bianca really enjoyed the feeling that she got from truly tongue fucking another girl in the ass.

Especially another female wrestler. Sure, given her history, it wasn't a major achievement. But it was definitely still something. Especially with the other members of Damaged Bottoms watching what was happening to their teammate, and no doubt wishing it was them who were being tongue fucked, and about to be sodomized.

Which became crystal-clear, when Bianca reluctantly lifted her head from that tasty treat, and her eyes immediately went to Damaged Bottoms. Oh yes, especially Iyo looked about ready to drop to her knees, and beg for the privilege of taking something up her butt. Luckily for her, she would soon be receiving it.

For now, Bianca would continue to concentrate on the precious fuck hole in front of her, effortlessly sliding one finger inside it, swiftly followed by a second. Then, after a few moments of pumping those fingers in and out of the defeated woman's back hole, Bianca replaced those fingers with her cock. Albeit after a brief pause to suck those fingers clean, and give another order.

"Iyo, get over here, and spread the cheeks of your tag team partner." Bianca suddenly ordered, without even looking at the bottom in question, "Mmmmmmm, I love the sight Asuka is giving me, but do you know what would make it even better? If you did it. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, spread those cheeks nice and wide. See what you're going to be getting this Saturday."

"Hey! That wasn't part of our deal." Bayley whined.

"No, it wasn't." Bianca said dismissively, before finally looking Bayley directly in the eye, "But I'm still the champion and Alpha female of this brand. And you? Are three broken in lesbo anal sluts. Three broken in lesbo anal sluts, who lost tonight, big time. So, Iyo, do as you're told, or I'll line you up, and fuck all your asses. Maybe even, let my friends help?"

"Oh please, let's do that." Alexa moaned breathlessly, having only just been pushed away from Bianca's now glistening dick.

"Asuka would like that, very much." Asuka agreed.

"Erm, Iyo? Do as she says." Bayley ordered, barely pausing to do so.

"Yes..." Iyo replied and obeyed, the words 'yes, Mistress Bianca' on the tip of her tongue.

Dakota of course blushed at this latest humiliation, but didn't even bother trying to protest. As a beaten bitch, being used by the Alpha female, it wasn't her place. And honestly, she kind of welcomed it. She shouldn't, and she had been trying to hide it, but she was already back in full submissive mode, her ass hole starving for more than just fingers.

That was why when those fingers were finally replaced with that BBC, she whimpered and then cried out with joy, as her most private hole was slowly stretched open. Something which was easy for her, given the preparation, and what a well-used anal whore she had been in NXT. Before and after then, if she was honest.

Hell, at this point, it felt like Mistress Bianca could have slammed the entire length of her big black cock inside Dakota's slutty little arse, and she would have cried out in mostly pleasure. Although at the same time, she was very glad that that didn't happen. Partly because it would've been unbearably humiliating, and probably been enough to break her. But mostly, she wanted to savour this moment.

The moment of her bum hole slowly but surely stretching wide enough to allow the head of that big dick to slide through it, and into her bottom. Something which had Dakota biting her lip, to prevent herself from letting out another embarrassing sound. And even then, she wasn't entirely successful.

Normally tops took advantage of this moment, to mock their conquests. But unsurprisingly, Mistress Bianca decided that Dakota simply wasn't worth it. No, she simply laughed at the misfortune of the now former champion, and continued savouring the sight in front of her. Thankfully, that included a long pause, meaning that Dakota's supposedly forbidden hole got a chance to relax, and get used to being used for it's true purpose.

No! She had to remember this wasn't right. She wasn't supposed to be used this way. She was supposed to be a top. Dakota Kai was good enough to be a top, dammit. So why couldn't she get her body to get on board with the idea? Why did Dakota have to suffer loss after loss, and love the humiliating consequences of it.

The embarrassing truth was, she had loved everything so far, even being used as a bargaining chip, to protect Iyo and probably even Bayley. But this, was by far her favourite so far, and it really, really shouldn't be. God no, she shouldn't enjoy the feeling of getting her shit hole stretched open, and especially not for inch after inch of that strap-on to slowly be pushed into her tailpipe.

This should be unbearable for her, and yet, she continued having to bite her lip, just to try and prevent herself from letting out happy sounds. Something that she was definitely failing at. Oh God, Bayley looked so disgusted with her right now. And she could only imagine the look on Iyo's face. Or maybe even worse, on the face of her tormentor, the incredibly skilled Mistress Bianca.

Bianca understandably had a huge grin on her face, as she was on cloud nine right now. Something she always was, when filling bitch ass. Was this her favourite part of butt banging? No, but it was pretty damn close. Especially if she was dealing with a total butt whore.

One who was adorably embarrassed by her true nature, but Bianca was effortlessly reminding her of it, and maybe even by the end of this, Dakota Kai would once again accept her true purpose in life. And even if she didn't, there was always the PLE, where her girls would definitely get the job done. How could they not, when it was just too easy to expose Dakota as an ass slut? Hell, here she was, proving herself the kind of anal loving hoe who could actually enjoy getting her rectum filled with dick.

Which was something all of Damaged Bottoms had in common. Which was why, once again, as much as Bianca tried to encourage her fellow WWE superstars to embrace being switches, there was just no hope for some people. Or more accurately, there was a lot of hope with Dakota. Hope that she once again accepted her true place. And giving just how easily Bianca got every inch of her dick in that ass, it might happen sooner rather than later.

Hell, Iyo looked like she was seconds away from begging for a turn taking a BBC up her butt. Bayley too. Something which of course, the Alpha female of RAW was only too happy to take advantage of, as she celebrated her latest accomplishment, as soon as flesh met flesh. Which of course meant that Dakota Kai's shit-pipe was once again stuffed with the full length of a strap-on.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it Dakota, good girl. Mmmmmmmm, such a good girl for your Mistress, taking every inch of that dick up your ass, like a hot knife through butter, ha ha ha ha!" Bianca celebrated right before her thighs pressed against those butt cheeks, and then afterwards she happily added,

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, taking it soooooooo easy. Like a good little bottom. Even moaning, too. Moaning, while taking it all the way in your bottom. Just like the rest of Damaged Bottoms will, this Saturday, in Saudi Arabia. Oh yeah, I don't care what the risk is, your fat ass is mine, Bayley. And it always will be. Just like this piece of ass."

For a few long seconds Bianca waited for the rest of Damaged Bottoms to say something, anything, in their defence. Disappointingly, that didn't happen, as Bayley and Iyo were too busy staring at her with a lustful expression on their faces, while Dakota was too busy savouring being used for her true purpose.

Of course, it wasn't surprising, and Bianca wasn't about to wait all night for them to try to reply. Oh no, The EST had something much more satisfying in mind. Like officially beginning to butt fuck another woman. Which technically she was doing already, but it wouldn't feel official, until she was thrusting her hips back and forth. Something which had some predictably wonderful side effects.

Most notably, her big black cock sliding in and out of another female wrestler's ass hole, which gave Bianca a feeling of power like nothing else. Especially when those cheeks were being spread, providing a perfect view of the anal violation. Hell, arguably it was more special this moment, given it was this bitch's tag team partner who was actually doing it.

Who in turn, looked very jealous. And definitely not jealous of Bianca. Well, maybe a little. But mostly, Iyo wanted to be in Dakota's place, crying out, whimpering and most of all moaning happily as she got what she deserved. Something that Iyo and Bayley could be experiencing right now, if they were just brave enough to ask for it.

"I know what you're thinking, Iyo." Bianca announced, allowing these words to hang in the air for a few long seconds, before pushing, "You're wondering if this is the moment you get some precious butt cream to clean. Come on, don't be shy. Beg for it. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, beg for the privilege of tasting your tag team partner's ass. You know you want too."

"No, she doesn't." Bayley said forcefully.

"I do." Iyo admitted despite her better judgment, but then quickly added, "But I will not beg."

"Oh, but I think you will, eventually. And then, you'll wish you would have done it sooner." Bianca taunted, "Oooooooooh fuck yeah, you will. Mmmmmmm, and if you ask really, really nicely? I'll let all three of you bend over next to Dakota, and all take turns with your ass holes. Maybe offer Alexa and Asuka a chance with them? But, I wouldn't want one of them to be left out, so Bayley would have to bend over too.

Ohhhhhhhhh, yes she would, but doesn't that sound fun? All three of Damaged Bottoms back in their rightful place, and getting the one thing in the world that they really want, from the Alpha female of RAW, and her friends. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck, tell me you don't want that?"

"I don't want that." Bayley grumbled dryly, although her lack of a follow-up didn't do her any favours.

"Sure you don't." Bianca laughed, before turning her attention to the bitch she was fucking in the ass, "How about you, Dakota? Huh? Do you want to share with your friends? Or do you want to be a greedy little anal bitch, and have this cock all to yourself? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, come on, don't be shy. Answer me, or I'll stop fucking your ass."

"No! No, please... I... I want your cock. I need your cock!" Dakota cried out, feeling delirious with lust already, "I want your cock up my bum. I'm a greedy little anal bitch, who needs to be bummed! Oooooooooh pleasssssssseeeeeee, Mistress Bianca, fuck me! Fuck me in the arse! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, make me cum like a slutty little anal whore!"

"Wow, begging to cum, already?" Bianca celebrated her latest victory, "That has to be some kind of record."

Dakota was naturally deeply ashamed of herself for this, but she just couldn't help herself. Mistress Bianca was just such an amazing arse pounder, and Dakota's arse was just so slutty from other times it had been used, and worse, just because this was what it was for.

Hell, in that moment, the multi-coloured haired girl really was ready to say anything if it meant an anally induced orgasm. And to be fair, it wouldn't be the first time a female wrestler said whatever she had too, to get what she wanted. It certainly wouldn't be the first time for Dakota. So it wouldn't mean anything, right? At the very least, that's what Dakota desperately tried to tell herself, as she begged to cum.

Honestly, if she'd been given the chance, she would've begged for a whole lot more than that. However, for better or for worse, Mistress Bianca swiftly began increasing the pace, without any other form of taunting. No, for a moment she seemed to allow the last exchange to hang in the air, as she effortlessly bummed Dakota to the edge of orgasm.

In fact, for a moment there, Dakota actually thought it would be more than that. That Mistress Bianca would give her what she really wanted, without anymore humiliation. Of course, she should have known better than that. But even she wasn't prepared for exactly what The EST had planned for her, and the rest of Damage CTRL.

Because after fully teasing that she would actually do it, actually made Dakota cum without any further pushing, Mistress Bianca decreased her pace. Honestly, it was something that Dakota should really have seemed coming, given that she had received the kind of treatment multiple times before. Hell, tops seemed to delight in torturing their prey this way, forcing them to say whatever they wanted, before actually letting them cum.

Of course, most of the time, Dakota ended up meaning what she said. And given she was on the verge of changing everything, with her new friends watching, it had never been more important for Dakota to effectively lie. To not mean what she said. Any of it. Which honestly, was probably asking too much.

"Please make me cum, I need to cum. I need it soooooooo bad. Please Mistress Bianca, bugger me hard, and make me cum! BUM ME! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, fucking bum me hard! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, please Mistress Bianca, please?" Dakota whimpered pathetically, repeating some version of this over and over again, before finally adding, "Make me cum and I'll be your bitch."

"One more time, with feeling." Bianca pushed, jumping on the opportunity.

"I'll, I'll be your bitch!" Dakota whined.

"Dakota, no." Bayley warned.

"Dakota, yes." Alexa eagerly encouraged.

"Last chance, say it and mean it, or I won't let you cum tonight at all." Bianca threatened.

"NO! NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE, I'LL BE YOUR BITCH! I'LL BE YOUR ANAL BITCH!" Dakota quickly insisted, barely hesitating to do so, as she was so desperate for an orgasm. Then for good measure, she added with a whimper, "Oh please Mistress Bianca, fuck my arse hard and deep, mmmmmmmmm, and prove I'm just a Damaged Bottom."

"Tempting." Bianca chuckled, before pointing out, "But, you're famous for going back on your word, so I'm still not convinced. So I'll tell you what, if Bayley and Iyo admit what they are, I'll let you cum. Oh, don't worry girls. You don't have to beg to be mine. Not yet. Bayley is way too stubborn for that. Mmmmmmmm, but what I do expect from you, is to admit that your Damaged Bottoms.

Otherwise, you get to spend all night watching your teammate here getting butt fucked, without knowing the joy of cock up your asses. And we all know how painful that would be for you. Oh yes, we do. So I suggest you just tell me what I want to hear. Now! Quickly, mmmmmmmm, before I change my mind."

"I.. I am a Damaged Bottom." Iyo obligingly replied.

"Fine." Bayley sighed, hoping that like her, Iyo and especially Dakota were only saying what they had to end this, "I'm a Damaged Bottom. We're all Damaged Bottoms. There, are you happy now?"

"Oh hell yeah, I am." Bianca beamed happily, before pushing, "Okay Dakota, you can cum."

"THANK YOU, MISTRESS BIANCA!" Dakota quickly replied and obeyed, not realizing she hadn't been asked to thank Mistress Bianca for this privilege, and just assuming, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Several times during that exchange, Dakota got close to cumming from the share amount of humiliation that she was feeling. Maybe even worse, when she was finally allowed to go over the edge, it was only from a slight increase in the pace. And by then, it was hard to imagine a world where she would ever top again. Or ever want too.

Because in wonderful moments like this, she questioned why she tried to be anything but an anal loving bottom? Because not only did this give her multiple orgasms in a way nothing else did, but it's also felt wonderfully natural. Like her purpose in life was to wrestle, and certainly not to top, but to be an anal loving bottom. And in that moment, she wanted nothing more than to be Mistress Bianca's anal loving bottom.

Bianca knew deep down that she was doing Dakota, and all of Damaged Bottoms, an incredible favour throughout this process. Hell, part of her was very tempted to do more, and use her authority as Alpha to force Bayley and Iyo to bend over. However, Bianca had no interest in being one of the cruel Doms of the past, and honestly, felt kind of bad about the things she just said, especially recently, to the three other women.

Maybe especially Dakota, who was getting the worst of it. But then she reminded herself that in the long-run, this would benefit everyone. Especially the Damaged Bottoms, who all had asses which should be required by law to be fucked hard and frequently on a daily basis.

It was impossible to imagine that they could have actually forgotten that fact, but Bianca would be lying if she said it wasn't incredibly enjoyable reminding them of it. Hell, it was orgasmically wonderful reminding Dakota of it, The EST feeling that she would cum from this amazing experience. However, she didn't call herself The EST, to be a simple catchphrase. It was the truth.

It was why becoming the Alpha female of first Smackdown and now RAW had come naturally to her. And unlike previous Alphas, Bianca was determined to do what was best for everyone, and make sure everyone was truly taken care of. Which included Dakota, and her slutty little ass.

So much so, that Bianca abandoned her usual verbal encouragement, in the name of brutalizing Dakota's perfect little ass hole. Well yes, she was doing it for the benefit of Bayley, Iyo, and every other girl surrounding her, who was clearly jealous of Dakota right now. Alexa and Asuka definitely included.

And of course, she came too in the process. However, it was nowhere near as hard and as frequently as her temporary anal bitch. Oh yes, this infamous butt whore violently squirted her cum out of her cunt, as she hammered herself back on that dildo, like the mindless anal bitch she was in that moment. Which was more than enough to push Bianca over the edge too.

Which was something she had been fighting for as long as possible, but even The EST had her limits. Besides, she couldn't denied benefits of the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, those well-rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and of course, the sheer joy of sodomizing another female wrestler in front of the entire women's locker room.