Damaged Goods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unfastened the dress at her neck, letting it slide down her perfect body. She was shorter than I was, but not petite. Athletic and toned all over, tanned everywhere. I distractedly wondered if she'd have tan lines under her silky blue bra and panties.

She blushed at my obvious interest, but also stood a little more confidently now that she could clearly see the effect that she had no me.

"This is just for you, Samuel. Do you understand? Only you've seen me like this. Only you get to be inside me. Only you, forever."

Then she took her bra off, fumbling a little at the familiar motion. She dropped it to the ground, then smoothly removed her panties in a crouch, stepping out of them. She did have tan lines. Her curves were almost shocking to me, even though I knew that she had grown up quite a bit. Gone were the small breasts and hips, replaced by firm, proportional curves. Her breasts weren't large, but they were firm, and shaped like perfect teardrops, with a gentle upturn. I had already felt her soft but muscular ass, and held her youthful hips in my hands. My body told me that she was everything I wanted in a woman.

She stood before me, nude, beautiful, and vulnerable. I had no power to resist her.

----------------------------------------------

First Time

----------------------------------------------

I moved towards her, intent but not in a rush. My body was sure but my mind was full of confusion. If I listened to it for much longer I would fall apart. So I trusted Marilyn and believed in her. I knew that I loved her and wanted her, and she felt the same for me. The rest would have to wait until later.

As I grew close, she put her palms on my chest, as if to stop me, but then guided me to the bed, where she gently pushed me to a seated position. She knelt on the floor and took my shoes and socks off. I don't know why but this simple act of care made me love her beyond what I thought possible. She stood me up and took off my pants and boxers in a similar way, but this time she locked eyes with me as she did it, making my cock throb even harder. Throughout all of this, I had not softened a bit. I realized that from now on my sister would be able to make be grow erect with a word, a glance, or even simply her presence.

"God," she said, running her finger along my hard chest and abs, "You're all muscle, and all for me."

As she rose from her task, I took her in my arms. I was so acute in my need that I was in pain, and there was only one type of satisfaction that my cock was willing to accept. I kissed her on the mouth, pressing her toned and willing body against mine, exploring her mouth with my tongue. She whimpered, deep in her throat as my member pressed against her firm belly. I guided her back and around onto the bed, pushing her gently until she lay back up on the pillow.

She looked so fine there, light brown hair spilling over her shoulders, legs slightly parted, as if she wished nothing more than to spread them for me but some remnant of hesitancy remained.

"Is this all right, Samuel?"she asked, "I mean, I know that what we are doing...its fine, and I want you inside me, so much. I guess...I just don't want you to think I'm a slut."

I smiled back, hungrily.

"I love you. I'll never think you're a slut. I think we've both waited a very long time for this. I'm sorry that my first time wasn't with you, I regret that."

She looked relieved.

"You'll be my first. I don't blame you. I was so full of desire for you, sometimes I just wanted someone, anyone, to fuck me. But you're here now. And I'm ready, love."

I got on top of her, looking down at her beauty, her breasts spreading across her chest, her eyes glittering up at me. I gently used my legs to push hers open more, granting me access to her sex. Her natural curly hair surrounded it, and her scent announced her readiness to me. She was still just as wet as when I had made her cum moments ago.

As soon as the head of my cock was at her wet slit, she cried out. I was afraid for a moment but she looked up at me and nodded quickly. I pushed my head into her slick folds, barely an inch inside her. She was tight, so tight I thought I might cum right away. She moaned and I kept going.

"Oh, fuck, you're so fucking tight, so good," I needed her to understand how much I needed her.

She gasped as I filled her, my balls pressing up against her now. She clung to me a moment, a tear rolling from her eye.

"Did I hurt you? I can stop," I said, although I didn't want to. We both understood sacrifice, and I would suffer more ache if it would prevent her discomfort.

She shook her head and smiled.

"No, that's not why I'm crying. I'm crying because I didn't know if I would ever get my brother back. And even when I saw you I could sense something inside you, something that wanted to run from what we felt for each other. Now, I have you. I really have you, and I'm going to keep you."

"You're going to have to keep me, because I'm going to need this cunt forever."

I started to move, moaning her name as she gripped me tightly. She was in shape, everywhere, and I could tell that my cock was filling her well. She gasped and whimpered and her fingers dug into my back, pulling me in, always deeper.

I filled her with long, full strokes of my shaft, giving her no chance to recover, no respite. Her breathing was near to sobbing as I filled her wet warmth again and again. Soon she was moaning at every stroke, whimpering when my cock withdrew.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. This is...oh, god, better. Its better than your fingers. I need this, love, I need this every night."

"You can have it, whenever we can be alone," I said, breathing heavily with the effort, "I'm helpless with you. I could never resist being inside you, fucking you, taking you like you're my property."

My words made her moans louder. I was starting to understand what she needed from me, how she wanted me. How she needed to be owned by me, to be bound to me, with me forever.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I can't stop. Please don't stop, I love you so much,"

Her back arched and she cried out loud enough to be easily heard in all the adjoining rooms. I didn't care and began to fuck her harder and faster, prolonging her orgasm. She cried out again and again.

"Samuel, oh god Samuel its too much, fuck..."

As her orgasm finally started to die off, I started to cum, stronger than I ever had before. I could feel thick, ropy strands of my semen filling her, running into her womb, and squirting out around my cock along with her fluids. I could feel her have an aftershock orgasm from the sensation of my warm seed, clutching at my cock with her innermost muscles, draining me dry of every last drop.

I barely avoided collapsing on her, rolling off of her, my cock leaving her with an audible wet noise. She whimpered one more time, then rolled over with me, resting her head on my chest. We were both panting. Her hands moved over my body and held on to me, as if preventing my escape. I gently stroked her hair and back to reassure her.

I wasn't going anywhere.

We lay together like that, for a very long time, not speaking, until we finally nodded off.

It was without a doubt the most content I have ever been.

----------------------------------------------

Drop Off

----------------------------------------------

Later, Marilyn woke up, texting her parents that we had stayed up too late talking, and that she would sleep here. Me, being a gentleman, would sleep on the couch. The truth was that as she sent the message I was kissing her neck and collarbone, on my way to eating her out. She hit send and dropped her phone to the floor as my tongue found her pussy.

We slept in each others arms, only waking late the following morning. We both showered, although neither of us minded smelling like what we had done the prior night.

"I like smelling like your cum," she said, "I feel like you're with me, inside me."

After that I took her to breakfast, and we talked about the future. We decided that I would move back to the city. I had skills with repair and could probably find a decent job, and we could go to the city college together. Although I was ready to take loans out she was certain that Harlan and Beth would help with my tuition. I decided not to ask but to accept any support. After all, the less debt the easier it would be for us to support ourselves when we were together.

I dropped her off after that. It was agony for both of us, and she made me promise that if I felt guilty or panicked that I'd call her first, before doing anything. I agreed. I think before we had made love I would have felt bad, or weak for doing so. Now I understood. I'd saved her when she'd needed me, and this was her turn. She understood how to get me on the path to recovery, and I would follow her as she had in the past.

I didn't know about happily ever after, but both of us were happy for now. We'd see each other on Sunday, and a few times a week. Karla probably already knew that we had slept together, in her intuitive way, but at least she approved. We'd need to be careful of everyone else, mind the path, plan our future carefully. Sometimes finding and being with the one you love is difficult, with obstacles and traps everywhere.

I've found its worth the risk.

----------------------------------------------

Afterword

----------------------------------------------

As always, thank you for reading. All comments are read, and respectful non-anonymous feedback is replied to. Rating and favoriting are appreciated, but honestly, I simply appreciate that you gave me some of your time and let me tell you a story.

I hope to see you again.