Damaged Goods

Story Info
Accepting her as she is.
5.9k words
4.53
8.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Skylar which according to one online website means "a humorously sarcastic girl who makes most people smile...a free spirit who isn't afraid to make a few mistakes...a sexy bad-assed bitch."

Perhaps, these characteristics were what drew me to the cashier at the nearby military package (liquor) store where I regularly bought my booze. Or perhaps it was when she rang me up, she would warmly greet and chat with me, stirring this lonely veteran's heart. But what I really think was attracted me to Skylar was that she would bend over and flash me a stimulating view of her scantily bra-clad youthful boobs when reaching beneath the cash register to get the appropriate packaging for my liquor.

To give you a better idea of this charming and enticing young Filipina woman, let me start by saying that she's twenty-three years old, about five-foot-two, and a hundred-five pounds with a light dusty caramel complexion and dark brown hair. Skylar is nicely proportioned with appealing large pear-sized boobs that she emphasizes by her low-cut tops and push-up bras. To round off her petite body, she has a trim waist, nice hips, tight buns, and shapely legs. With a pretty face that featured a seductive smile, what stands out the most is Skylar's "bedroom" eyes - slightly hooded, sultry as ever, and definitely alluring.

I made it point to come in first thing in the morning when I made my alcohol runs since there wasn't a line of customers waiting to be checked out, allowing us to casually chit-chat. Although we met only once or twice a week, we had gotten to the point of familiarity where we addressed each other on a first-name basis and openly talked about ourselves.

My name is Ned, and I am an Army retiree who enlisted right out of high school. I put in a little over twenty years of service before incurring a career-ender combat-related disability during my second tour in Afghanistan. At thirty-nine, there weren't a lot of jobs for a disabled infantryman, and I had no inclination to go to college or get trained in a second career.

Fortunately, my military retirement and disability payments, an unexpected inheritance from my deceased parents, and some savings and investments that I had made while in service were enough for me to live comfortably especially when I got free VA medical, dental, and drugs. For the most part, I was pretty set for the fricking golden years that loomed before me.

The only thing that was missing from my life was a good woman. I am single and for some reason, I never managed to hook up with a significant member of the opposite sex. Although I was told that I was a catch, I viewed myself as being so-so and nothing special that would make an attractive woman get hot and bothered. While I kept myself busy with interests and exercise, my life had become somewhat boring until Skylar entered my rather ho-hum existence.

"So, what branch of service is your husband in?" I asked Skylar on an extra-slow early Monday morning as I pointed to the simple gold band on her left ring finger.

"My husband? What makes you...ohh, the wedding band. Well, Ned, between you and me, I'm divorced and unattached. I wear this band of metal because it repels most of the horny servicemembers who are looking for an easy 'fuck'...excuse my French. For the truly persistent ones, I use it to threaten them that I'll have my 'husband' pay them an up close and personal call...which hasn't failed me yet as a man-shark repellant."

"Well, for your information, I'm repelled by silver...not gold...maybe be because I'm some sort of a vampire...or is it a werewolf?" I said, ending with a sinister laugh, "Wahaahaa!"

Skylar gave me one hell of a seductive smile as her smoldering eyes looked sensuously at me. "What makes you think that I want to repel you?"

"Whoa!" flashed through my mind. "Did I just hear what Skylar said correctly? Is this little Filipina lovely flirting with me? Let's see what happens when I toss the ball back into her court."

"Hey, Skylar, I have a VA doctor's appointment for my routine physical this morning but was planning to return to the food court here to have some lunch. If you're free, how about joining me? My treat?"

"Your treat? Hmmm, I can't afford to pass up a free meal especially with what I'm getting paid around here. My lunch hour is at twelve-noon for forty-five minutes. If that's okay with you, I'll be glad to meet you in the food court. Where?"

"That's up to you...I mean, it's my treat so tell me what you like to eat because I'm buying."

"How about a quarter-pounder meal from McDonald's?"

"With a regular coke?" When Skylar nodded, I quickly followed up with, "Wow, you must be a mind reader cuz that's what I was going to get. Oh, you're a girl after my own heart."

"That's part of the plan, Ned. How about meeting me on the veranda? Everyone wants to sit in the air-conditioned food court but I like it hot. Hey, why don't I hold down a table and wait for you to show?"

"Great...teamwork will win out in the end. See you at noon, Skylar..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That lunch and the many that followed served as the basis for our developing relationship. I soon discovered that, unlike many of the women who worked at the Exchange, Skylar has no immediate or even an extended family on the island. She was alone, living on her cashier salary, renting a small studio, and catching the bus to and from work.

"Yeah, well, I grew up on the West Coast...no place in particular...and my so-called family...well, we were migrant workers who harvested crops according to the seasons and lived on welfare when there was no harvesting to be done. During such times, the family's welfare payments were supplemented by odd jobs where we could find them.

"I wish I could say that I came from a loving or close family, but I didn't. My father was a drunk who cheated on my mother and abused his children who consisted of me as the eldest, a sister who was seven years younger than me, and finally a baby brother. My mother... well, I will tell you, Ned, but please keep it to yourself...to put food on the table...she did whatever she could...often very shameful things...with strange men."

"Hey, Skylar, you don't have to say anything more. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I know that this is shocking and unsettling to hear, Ned, but that's the way it was and it gets even worse. Although I like you and like being with you, I want you to know the kind of person that I am before we go any further. You see, I'm 'damaged goods' and after you learn more about me, you may not want to hang around with me. I mean you seem like a straight-up guy...the kind who marries for love and would care for his wife... and not just for sex."

"Yeah, well Skylar, I hate to disappoint you but I ain't no saint. However, I would say that I am a bit old-fashioned when it comes to a woman in my life, love, and marriage. It's just that I never found the special someone who could capture my attention and make me want to take the 'big leap'...if you know what I mean.

"But, hey, that's me. Don't worry about me being shocked or disappointed or thinking poorly of you, Skylar. I like you and will keep whatever you wish to share with me in the strictest of confidences."

This brought an immediate smile to Skylar's pretty face, and before I knew it, she suddenly kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks in advance, Ned, for accepting me as I am."

Wondering what to do next, I decided to roll the dice and said, "Say, Skylar, your lunch periods are much too short and although we frequently have lunch together, I am still hungry...excuse the pun...to find out more about you. Would you have dinner with me?

"There's this small restaurant that looks interesting from its ads. It is currently running a special surf and turf dinner...you know, a filet mignon and a small lobster. I have been wanting to try the place but haven't done so because I hate dining alone. Right now, I can't think of anyone I'd like to dine with but you. I would really appreciate it if you could join me for a night of dinner and drinks...my treat...and with no strings attached."

Skylar jumped at the opportunity, saying, "Wow! I've always wanted to try dining in a sit-down restaurant but could never afford it. There wasn't enough money when I was growing up and I still don't have enough now. But I don't even know if I have something appropriate to wear. What? It's casual chic? I think I can do that. Aah, Ned, please don't think poorly of me but I have never done fine dining and am kind of clueless as to how to behave or what to do."

"Don't worry, Skylar. The place is not supposed to be one of those high-end snobby places and if you're in doubt, just ask me. Whatever you wear or do will be fine with me. All that matters is good food and drinks while enjoying each other's company."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Saturday night, I pulled up in front of Skylar's apartment complex and had just gotten out of the car when I saw her approaching me. God - did she give me one hell of a trouser-swelling! With a sexy and seductive smile on her lips, Skylar was ravishing in this teeny black mini-dress with one hell of a scoop-neckline to amply display the tops of her boobs and a short hemline that showed off her shapely legs and high-heels.

"I'm so looking forward to tonight," purred my vision of Filipina loveliness as she teasingly brushed her lips against mine. "Are you ready for an 'adventure,' Ned?" slipped lightly off her tongue. I held the door open for her as she eased into the bucket-seats of my GTO Mustang, flashing me a good glimpse of her lacy panties and inviting boobs.

"Oh, yeah!" reverberated between my ears, "I sure am!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We were ushered to our secluded booth but not before Skylar drew her fair share of masculine attention. When asked if we wished to order drinks, I ordered a Maker's Mark on the rocks. Skylar, however, leaned over whispered, "Ned, I like tequila but think that me doing tequila shots with the salt and lime would be out of place in this restaurant. Could you order me something a bit more refined but with tequila in it?"

Chuckling to myself in glee, I casually said, "Why don't you try a Long Island Iced Tea? It's got tequila in it along with vodka, rum, and gin, and I've got to say tastes damn good. However, I've got to warn you that it is not for the faint of heart because it will knock your panties off...he, he, he."

"Why, Ned, what makes you think I want to keep my panties on?" flirted Skylar in return. "Order me a Long Island Iced Tea and then let's take a look at the menu."

To give Skylar a treat, I ordered escargot in the shell in a garlic-butter sauce as a shared hors d'oeuvre. We laughed and drank and as we struggled to figure out how to use those damn shell clamps and tiny fork to extract the seasoned snail meat and then sopped up the sauce with crusty bread slices. We then settled in to slowly enjoyed our succulent filet mignons and sweet broiled lobsters with clarified butter, rice pilaf, roasted vegetables, and another round of drinks.

"Thank you for letting me experience something good...there haven't been too many highs in my life. You, dinner, and this drink are really great. If only I had someone like you earlier...oh shit, you were right, this drink is loosening me and my lips too much. I better shut up because I don't want to ruin a perfect evening with you."

"Skylar, there's not much you can do or say to ruin the evening. Say whatever is on the tip of your tongue. Trust me. I like you and want to know everything there is about you."

Skylar paused as she chewed a piece of sweet lobster, pondering what I had just said and what she should share. "I like you too, Ned, and want to get to know you better. However, are you sure you want to know 'everything' about me? As I've told you before, I have had a rather sordid life and am 'damaged goods.'"

When I encouraged her to explain what she meant by that particular phrase, Skylar sighed in resignation and then in a hushed tone, confided, "This may shock you, but my loving father...if he was really my biological father... raped me when I turned eighteen... he said it was his birthday present to me. He continued to do so whenever he wasn't too drunk to get it up or when I was careless and let my guard down.

"What did my mother do? Nothing...because it meant he wouldn't be molesting and abusing her. In the end, she too abused me by forcing me to turn tricks to make extra cash so that she wouldn't have to hustle so hard."

I was shocked and not knowing how to respond to Skylar's astounding revelation, took a deep sip of my bourbon. She must have seen the stunned look on my face because she hastily said, "Well - you did ask, Ned. And that was a rather 'sanitized' version. Anyway, I knew that if I didn't escape that hellish situation, I would end up as a professional hooker, trolling the street for customers like my mother. So, I ran away at eighteen, and found myself alone and only with the clothes on my back and those that I could stuff in a large shopping bag.

"Ironically, I ended up walking the streets...hey, a girl needs to eat...money for a cheap hotel room...and with not much education or skills, what else could I do? Fortunately, the first 'John' whom I solicited was a lonely senior petty officer who took pity on me and took me in, giving me food and shelter in exchange for bedding me. I ended up marrying the guy and spent a whole lot of time looking up at the ceiling with him between my legs. Thank god, I had the foresight after being raped to go to a free clinic and get an IUD inserted. I don't know what I would have done if my father or one of my clients knocked me up.

"John...yeah, can you believe that was his actual name...and I knew our marriage was a matter of convenience - I was his free teenage house-whore and he was my means of escaping my miserable family. He finally got stationed in Hawaii and after I landed my package store cashier job as a military spouse, we divorced and parted ways on friendly terms. John was never into marriage...just the sex and my willingness...and since he was about to ship out, not having to share his pay with me meant that he could sample more prostitutes in the various ports. While my job pays just enough to make ends meet, there's not much leftover. Still, it's better than turning tricks out on the streets."

"Wow, Skylar, next to you my life has been rather straight and very narrow." Then after a poignant pause, I muttered, "Thank you for sharing with me...and I definitely look forward to us continuing to grow closer to each other."

Skylar looked at me with tears swelling in her lovely eyes and a slight tremble to her inviting lips. Suddenly she leaned over and pulling my head towards hers, kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you, Ned, for being the wonderful person that you are and accepting me for what I am. I am glad that we met."

With that, Skylar leaned back in her chair and took a deep sip of her drink. "You know, Ned, this dinner is great but I can't finish it. Would it be okay if I took it home? It could be tomorrow night's dinner for me. It's okay? Thank you.

"Do you know that you're like this drink...something that tastes really good...grows on me... makes me relax...and... hmmm...I better not say anything more. I have told you my dirty little secrets. How about telling me yours."

"Well, there's not much to say. I grew up in Kansas on my Dad's large farm on which he grew sorghum, a kind of grain, and other crops. I was the youngest of five boys...an 'oops baby'...ten years younger than my closest brother. Anyway, as I grew up, I found that farm life and the vanilla Midwest culture were boring as hell. While I had my fair share of girlfriends in the back seat of my Dad's car, they somehow were lacking in terms of a certain erotic excitement. Everyone expected me to go to the nearby community college, marry the blond-hair blue-eyed girl whom I had been dating, and then work on or in support of the family farm business...a rather dull existence.

"On the spur of the moment, I enlisted in the Army to travel, experience new things and people, and live a life of adventure and excitement. Ha, what a recruiter's crock of shit! Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia, was the first stop, next I was assigned a line unit, and before I knew it, I was deployed to Iraq and front-line combat duty. After that, I attended specialized training, worked my way up through the ranks, deployed to Afghanistan, and was stationed all over the world. I was on my way to being an Army lifer when I was sent back to that godforsaken Afghanistan. While in-country, the convoy that I was in got ambushed by the Taliban and I was seriously wounded. I ended up being medically evacuated back to the States for extensive surgery, a lengthy rehab, and ultimately combat medically retirement.

"I couldn't return to Kansas having been away for twenty years. My folks had passed away and my brothers and their families were running the farm. To me, Kansas was strangely more foreign than my various assignments all over the world. So, when given a choice as to where to retire, I chose Hawaii since I had fond memories of when I was stationed with the 25th Infantry Division up in Wahiawa. Besides the VA Center at Tripler being great, there was a heavy concentration of service retirees and military facilities, and my favorite military package store...and you."

"Why thank you. You sure know how to flatter a girl. So, tell me, Ned, what about the women in your life?"

"Hmmm, the girl I left behind got tired of waiting, married another guy a year after I left, and had six kids. I've 'known' women wherever I've been stationed. Unfortunately, living in on-post senior enlisted quarters made romantic relations very difficult especially when female guests were a strict no-no. Not to offend you, but I have regularly availed myself of...ah, 'professional' women...for some female companionship and physical relief, you know what I mean."

"Yes," Skylar giggled as she finished her drink, "I have personal experience in the area. Oops...I think I may have had a bit too much to drink. Could you pay the bill and let me get some fresh air to clear my head?"

When the valet brought up my car, I literally poured Skylar into her bucket seat, enjoying the wanton display of her lacy panties and her bulging boobs once again. However, when I recalled her tragic past, I resolved not to take advantage of her like the previous dicks in her life. Determined to do the right thing, I said as I pulled away from the curb, "Skylar, I think I better take you home..."

"No, Ned. I don't want to go back to my small, cockroach-infested, rat-hole of a studio. Can I see your place...your bachelor's pad?" sighed Skylar as she rested her head against my shoulder with her hand lay hotly on my lap. "I don't work tomorrow and don't want the night to end just yet. If that is okay with you?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, my gosh! Your place looks spacious compared to mine!" squealed Skylar as she stepped foot into my place. "And so neat. You've got a bedroom, kitchen-dining area, a separate living room, and space...real space. God, what would I give to have something like this?"

When I blushingly tried to downplay her assessment of my place, Skylar asked, "Ned, can I put my doggy-bag in your refrig? Hmmm, not too poorly stocked for a bachelor pad. Say, what do you have to drink? Do you have tequila and limes? Can you bust out the salt cuz I want to love to do a few shots?"

While I hustled to prepare Skylar's drinks, she gravitated to my entertainment system and turning it on, tuned in an FM Latino radio station. As my apartment was filled with a sensual rhythmic beat, Skylar kicked off her high-heels and began to dance. Quickly licking salt off the back of her hand, she downed a shot of tequila and followed it with a suck of lime. As the tequila flowed through her, she began to dance freely and then rather provocatively around the carpeted room.

12