All Comments on 'Damaged Goods'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting. He was going to be a lifer at 20 years in? News flash dude. 20 years in you are a lifer! Good story tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Having visited Subic Bay in the Philippines while in the Navy, I can attest to the attractiveness and lustiness of Filipina hookers. God, how this story brings back good memories of young women like Skylar. Five stars!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Wonderful story and thanks for reminding this old WestPac Sailor of some delightful nights spent in Cavite Citi (NAS Sangli Point) and Olongapo, (NS Subic Bay). Best "Liberty" in WestPac.

To Ned: Wrap your arms around that sweet Filipina Baby and make her forget those past nightmares! At least soften the memories.

To ElderDirt: Thanks for sharing this Love Story. Always look forward to your offerings.

Thanks, Ned 😉

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, but I really didn’t enjoy his role playing response to her flashback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the sweet albeit unusual love story. Five stars! Would be interested in another chapter...something to consider...like when she has her IUD removed or some backdoor action. Just a suggestion....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous