Damaged Goods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Ned, dance with me. I love Spanish music ever since I heard from the other migrant harvesters who traveled up and down the West Coast," pleaded Skylar before she swallowed another shot.

When I told her that I didn't know how to dance much less do anything Latin, Skylar just took my hands and pull a reluctant me to the center of the living room. "All you have to do is relax and move your head and shoulders in time with the beat of the music. That's it. Now, loosely open your hands and hold them before you with your elbows at your sides. Yeah, move slightly with the music, and let me dance before and around you."

God, Skylar was bewitching as she swayed and moved in front of me. Her boobs jiggled enticingly in the scoop neckline of her minidress. Undulating her trim stomach, her hips gyrated captivatingly as she surrendered to the beat of the music and became one with it. Undeniably enchanting, Skylar was a middle-aged man's wet dream without even trying.

Suddenly the music shifted to a solo flamenco guitar that plucked and strummed a passionate yet plaintive love song that was both erotic as well as exotic. Skylar stopped with eyes closed as she let the melody entrance her. Then opening her eyes to gaze at me with desire, she slowly sauntered to me. Stepping between my open hands, she wrapped them around her trim waist as her tempting body molded to mine. Slipping her hand around my neck, she gently pulled my head down to hers before letting her lips and tongue brush lightly against mine.

When I sought to pull away be in surprise, Skylar would have none of this and gave me one hell of a mind-blowing kiss that paralyzed me instantly. Her cloth-covered vulva obscenely humped and ground against my swollen groin as she made her intentions known.

"Ohhh, you're making me so hot...oh, so damn hot," whispered my petite Filipina, "No, not kind of hot...but, temperature-wise. I'm burning up and sweating in this tight dress from dancing and you." With that said, Skylar spun in my embrace and pulling her long hair to one side, said, "Unzip me...please."

With a trembling hand, I slowly tugged her zipper down to her waist and was stunned to see only bare honey-colored skin. Try as I may, I couldn't resist kissing her exposed back, loving how Skylar moaned softly and leaned back into me. My hands had minds of their own as they slipped under her arms to cup and squeeze her tantalizing spongy but firm breasts while I planted wet kisses on the nape of her neck and bare shoulders.

Skylar trembled and groaned as she let me freely caress her soft petite form. Then suddenly, she stepped away and slowly turned to face me while sensuously peeling off her mini-dress...first one shoulder and then the other...and then easing it over her hips, let her mini-dress slithered down her body to pool at her feet.

I had to gasp at the sight of her pert but surprisingly ample breasts that jiggle lewdly with her every movement as Skylar's creamy tits were worth dying for. Each mound hung full at the bottom and flip upwards for a tantalizing perky look. Swollen dark red areolas merged with thick stiff cylinders of nipple flesh to give her a mouthwatering upturned look.

Just right for her body size, her boobs jiggled tantalizing when she eased the sides of her skimpy thong over her hips, and then shook and swayed lewdly as Skylar shimmied to ease the flimsy lacy triangle down her legs. Once again I was stunned when she stood and revealed a clean-shaven pussy except for a small land-strip line of dark pubic hair.

"Why am I the only one who is naked?" asked an incredibly sexy Skylar as she enticingly strolled to me to unbutton my shirt before quickly pulling it off of me. "I need to have you as naked as I am so that I don't feel like I'm some sort of shameless fuck-slut."

Needless to say, I stripped in a flash, and my veteran soldier stood at rigid attention with bayonet fixed. Skylar's eyes widened as a soft "Oh, my!" slipped from her surprised parted lips. Gracefully kneeling before me for an up-close-and-personal inspection of my privates, my Filipina lovely grasped my throbbing manhood in her small hand. Slowly pumping her grip up and down on my veiny shaft, Skylar opened her delicate mouth to suck and mouth me. While I am not humongous, I ain't small too either and had to gasp as my date deep-throated me with practiced ease.

"Ned, I don't have much to show my appreciation for you being so accepting of me and this wonderful night. All I have is my body and the delights that it can give you. I don't expect you to make any commitment to me...but...please accept what little I have to offer you." With that said, Skylar skillfully sucked my cock in a manner that readily spoke of her hooker days before I had met her.

Not to be outdone, I pressed Skylar to the thick carpet making her break her lip-lock on my dick. Then before she could react, I plunge my face between her tender inner thighs to eat her sweet juicy pussy like a starving man.

"Oooh, shit!" exclaimed Skylar, "What the hell are you doing? Oh my god, you're sucking and licking my pussy, you bastard. None of the guys who used and abused me have even gone down on me. Oooh, that feels so goddamn good...ooh, yeah...yeah, just like that. God, did you shove a finger up my twat? Shit, you're pumping my cunt so fast...making me so goddamn hot...so damn wet...ohhh, it's so hard to breathe...to think...am getting tighter and tighter. Fuck, what is happening to me? I feel like I going to explode...Arggh! Arrgghh!! Arrrggghhh!!"

Skylar bucked and tossed in a gut-wrenching orgasm, thrusting her pussy repeatedly into my face. Her thighs clamped around my head, holding me as her twat gushed with her liquid excitement and threatened to drown me. Then all of a sudden, Skylar collapsed in sheer exhaustion, her thighs spreading wide as her body jerked with uncontrollable spasms.

"What the fuck did you just do to me?" groaned a bewildered Skylar as she desperately gasped for air. "I can't even think straight. I had a what? An orgasm? Ohhh, no wonder...I've never had one before."

Taking advantage of Skylar's orgasmic disorientation, I quickly draped her legs over my thighs and pressing the flanged head of my penis into her juicy twat entrance. With a nudge of my hips, I slowly entered and spread the slippery wet-velvet flesh of her cunt, causing Skylar to moan with each gentle thrust as I took her nice and easy

"Oh, goddamn it! You're so big...so deep...I've never felt like this before..." whimpered Skylar childishly as I gradually sank into her incredibly snug twat. Her churning pussy made lewd slurping sounds as I took her with slow tip-to-groin strokes making her body tremble more and more.

Then suddenly to my complete surprise, Skylar whimpered, "Oh, please Mister...don't be mean to me. I am only trying to turn my first trick of the night. You will pay me the twenty dollars as you promised, won't you? If I don't bring the money home, I'll be beaten and sent out to make more.

"I know that shouldn't be doing this. But...if you give me ten dollars more...that I can keep for myself...I'll lick you clean and suck on your dick until you're hard...and you can fuck me all you want. Say something, Mister...tell me what you are thinking about me. Please, Mister?"

I realized that Skylar was reliving her regrettable past. It was important to her to show me what she had done before and to find out if I would be repulsed and reject her. My hands squeezed her soft tender boobs, making her hard swollen nipples pop and jut out obscenely. Pinching and tugging on one rubbery tip, I sucked hard on the other before uttering, "You're such a filthy little hooker...but you're so damn good-looking...and have such a hot little body...that I can't resist you. I'll give you...forty dollars...for the whole night...and your whole body. I want your sweet mouth...this sizzling cunt...and your tight ass."

"Oh, no, Mister. I have never let a guy fuck my ass," whine Skylar miserably. "You're too big and would tear me apart!"

"A hooker and an anal virgin? Hmmm, I'll give you sixty dollars then. Well...what is it...twenty dollars and quits after I blow my wad...or sixty dollars for the whole night and all of you? Hey, you better not be jerking me around, cunt."

"Don't be mad, Mister...but oooh, I'm not trying to make you mad. I just don't know...can't make up my mind. Ohh, but I've been so naughty for tempting you and then not giving you what you want. I deserve to be punished for being a cock-teasing whore. Spank me, Mister, spank me hard. Talk dirty to me...call me nasty names. Bang my twat hard and fast! Please..."

My palm landed on Skylar's thigh with a sharp crack that caused her to flinch beneath me. "You are nothing but a Filipina fuck-slut...smack...who lets strange men...smack... fuck you between your widespread legs...smack...for money, you cheap fucking hooker...smack...but I'm going to...smack...make you my private cum-dump... smack...whom I'm going fuck anyway I want to...smack...smack!"

Skylar jerked and tossed with every slap, word uttered, and thrust of my hips. Sweat glistened on her light brown skin as her eyes fluttered closed, her nostrils flared, and her mouth panted breathlessly. She clutched me to her with her legs wrapping around mine. Trembling in anticipation, the tension within her small body ratcheted tighter and tighter. "Oh, Mister, I feel...feel like I'm going to...arrgghh!...arrgghh!!... arggghhh!!"

After the throes of her mind-rendering orgasm subsided, Skylar clutched me fiercely to her. Then sobbing heavily into my shoulder, murmured, "I...told you before...I am damaged goods. And now you know just how bad I was. In the beginning, I told myself that I was forced to sell my body...but sick as this may sound, after a while I did it because of the money...and...because I wanted to.

"The men I knew only wanted to have me suck them off or just shove their cocks between my legs. Sex was hard, fast, and rough...with me being treated like shit...to be used and abused. That is all I knew...and after a while, I came to believe all the dirty demeaning things I was constantly called.

"I've never had a man make tender love to me...and when you took me lovingly, it threw me for a loop...something that I had a hard time accepting. I guess that from what just happened, I still think and act like a hooker...thinking that a man only wants me for sex and nothing more. Thank you for not freaking out...and for going along with me in reliving my disgusting past...something that I guess that am still not free of. I hope you still want me..."

I kissed my Filipina lover passionately before saying, "Skylar, I want you more than you believe...and not because you are one hell of fuck. You're a beautiful young woman... sexy and yet sensual at the same time...and are intriguing to me. As you can tell by my erection that still fully buried in your snug hot pussy, you really turn me on. I definitely want you in my life as my lover and to prove it, I am going to make tender love to you until you cum again and then fill your twat with all the sperm that I can."

"Three orgasms in one night? Sweet Mary, Mother of God, where have you been all my life?" With that said, Skylar and I fucked like rabbits in heat throughout the night and into the very wee morning hours of the next day. I filled that sweet tight cunt of hers with my loads of spunk until it flowed freely from her well-used and dilated pussy.

"Ummm," mumbled Skylar appreciatively as she leisurely sucked on my cock as we laid in bed the following morning, "None of the men in my life...and there were quite a few... ever thought of pleasing me...or more importantly, of making me cum. But with you...I couldn't stop climaxing even if I wanted to. Uhmmm, I love you so much for what you have given me. So, let me show my appreciation by sucking you off. I want you to cum in my mouth and to taste and swallow every last drop of spunk you can spew down my throat. Ummm, ummm, cum, Ned, don't hold back. Cum!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It went without saying that Skylar moved out of her rat-hole of a studio and into my apartment, and despite our age difference, we are a committed couple. However, every once in a while, my young lover becomes uneasy in her newfound love life and needs to remind herself of what she left behind and what she has. To do this, Skylar reacts sleazy episodes of her previous life in the backseats of strange men's cars or crummy hotel rooms. While our reenactments were sexually explicit roleplaying for me, they are cathartic for Skylar since they reaffirm my acceptance of her no matter what she did before and reassure her that our happiness is real.

I love Skylar dearly and our lovemaking is unbelievable. I am about to make that leap of faith and propose to her. However, I will never tell Skylar that having a beautiful and lusty Filipina ex-whore in my bed is the erotic excitement that I yearned for in a woman. I am glad that I took a chance and accepted damaged goods.

12