Damaged Goods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Will. Aren't you going to have dessert?"

'No Gil I won't be. At my age one must watch their girlish figure. Miss Will huh? No one has ever addressed me as such. I like it though, just not at work. Okay?"

I nodded and then made a bonehead mistake. "You mentioned that at your age you have to watch your figure. Just how old are you Miss Will?"

The glare emanating from her eyes left me frozen in time. Under my breath I muttered, "oh fuck". I noticed a smirk come over her face followed by soft laughter.

"You're something else young man. No one has had the gonads to ask me that for decades. Didn't your mother teach you it's impolite to ask a woman her age?" I nodded in silence. "I thought so. I'll tell you under one condition. You say nothing to anyone at work. If you do, and this is a promise, not a threat, I will literally crush you. I have more money than the state of New Hampshire and just as many lawyers. Capiche?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll say nothing, you have my word."

She said nothing for a minute or two as she sipped her wine.

"I believe you Gil. Not many guys your age would know enough to give their word. I'm 53. And that stays between us. I'm going to change, Gregory will escort you to the guest bathroom."

By the time she arrived at the guest bathroom I had determined the problem and removed the commode. When she stepped into the room she had an inquisitive look on her face.

"What have you found?"

I wasn't sure how to say it delicately so I told her the truth. "Sanitary napkins. Three of them were blocking the opening to the flange."

I heard her cuss for the first time. "Damn it, she's 19. What girl over 14 doesn't know you don't try to flush pads down the toilet?"

I must have looked confused, "Dawn, my niece. She stayed with me a few weeks when her folks were in Europe. Darn her hide. Now what?"

I smiled. "Now I put on a new wax ring and reset the commode."

After a half dozen flushes she smiled. "Thanks, it would have cost me a bundle to call a plumber. Like I said, I have plenty of money to do that, but as soon as you tell them you live in Worthington Heights the cost doubles. That kind of thinking sets me on edge, I'd rather pay you."

What she said next surprised me, "Since you accomplished that issue in record time how about a game of pool before you go? I'll have Gregory bring a beer for you."

Following her to what she called the rec room I couldn't get over how big the place was. Not to mention that everything looked so expensive. I confided in her that I was not much of a pool player, she chuckled.

"Neither am I. We're playing for the fun of it. Now, tell me about your family."

Over a slow leisurely game of pool I told her of my upbringing on a farm, of my sisters and mom. That my dad had passed when I was 16 and that mom was now living with her older brother. He had never married and welcomed having another adult around. Not to mention that both he and mom loved to fish. Sitting on a stuffed chair across from Miss Will I asked.

"How did you become so rich? Was your husband a millionaire?"

"Well. He was, but not until after he met me. I come from old money, I mean very old money, money so old it has cobwebs. I financed him through law school and then we began buying real estate in the city. Together as a corporation we owned 17 different office complexes, I personally own six, the building you work in being one of them. I wouldn't have to work a day in my life, but then what would I do? Go to the country club and eat overpriced salads that aren't very good while listening to gossip? No thanks. We weren't able to have kids, my work is my family.

I had nothing to say but, "Wow."

She continued, "Then to top it off the insurance policy on Edward was five million dollars with a double indemnity clause. He died as a passenger in a small plane crash on a fishing trip which doubled the payout. I was going to sue the airline for negligent maintenance practices, but the three other families involved already were. I said to myself. Why bother?"

She stood pointing toward the hallway. "It's getting late and if I recall you start at 6. I don't want you asleep at the wheel tomorrow. Follow me, Gregory will have turned in by now."

At the door I turned and stated, "Miss Will, you don't sound snooty and arrogant like most rich people I've met. You're more down to earth. Why is that?"

She chuckled and said just above a whisper, you know, as if someone else might hear her by mistake.

"New money. They think because they've suddenly arrived the world owes them. Old money usually isn't that way. I've had money all my life, but I also hung out with kids who didn't. I am what you see before your eyes, just a regular woman.... with money. If you're on the top floor stop and say hello. Goodnight Gil."

I tried finding an excuse to be on the top floor over the next few days. That wasn't about to happen given the demand for other maintenance throughout the building. On Friday toward the end of the day my supervisor radioed me to make sure I saw him before he left. I walked into the shop just before five. He didn't look pleased.

"Gil, you're to go see Mrs. Mansen at 5:30. I have no idea what it's about, but I sure hope you haven't royally fucked up, I'd hate to lose you."

I stepped off the elevator at precisely 5:20, told the receptionist I was there and took a seat. Five minutes later the receptionist led me into Miss Will's office. With the door shut she motioned for me to sit.

"Good afternoon Gil. How are you today? Was it a busy one?"

I suddenly felt at ease, she didn't sound like someone who was pissed at me.

"I'm good Miss Will, yes, it was busy. Have I done something wrong?"

Smiling she stood and walked toward me, "On the contrary, I wanted you to see me for this."

Handing me an envelope that felt thick I looked at her with question all over my face.

"It's payment for fixing the toilet. Go on, open it up."

I about crapped my pants, inside were more one hundred dollar bills than I had ever seen together at one time. My surprise was apparently evident, the next words I heard were.

"Close your mouth Gil, the flies will get in." Followed by laughter.

She was leaning with her butt against the edge of her desk, arms crossed, looking as professional as she is. I stuttered and stammered before I found words.

"Thank you Miss Will. I've never seen this much money at one time. Thank you so much. I need a new exhaust system on my truck, now I can afford that and not have to go without in other areas."

Another chuckle from her, "Yes, I heard it as you left the other evening. It's only two thousand dollars Gil, and though a plumber would have cost me half that. I realize you weren't looking for a reward, but I wanted to bless you as a thanks for caring."

Considering my success with women over the past few years I wondered if maybe she might be open to a little on the side. My mind was ripping me a new one for thinking such a thing, but my overactive libido was telling me to go for it.

Giving her my best soulful look I spoke, "If there's anything else I can do for you Miss Will, I mean anything, (and I put a lot of emphasis on the word anything) please let me know."

With her arms still crossed, her butt against the desk and her ankles crossed she leaned forward with a grin.

"Why Gil. If I didn't know better I would say you're flirting with me. Not a smart thing to do with the lady who signs your paychecks so to speak. If it were anyone else I would have slapped you into next week, but I have to say, you're cute in a naïve way."

I knew I had screwed the pooch and was waiting for the hammer to drop, which made me feel all the more stupid since I needed the job. I know, I know. Why be so stupid? I have no answer.

"I'm not interested Gil. If I didn't have a steady fella I might take you up on a romp or two, but Gil, you're damaged goods. Your reputation precedes you and I couldn't take that chance. No thanks, I'm perfectly happy with Conrad."

Trying to find a way to slither out from under the mess I'd created I asked.

"Is he one of the other lawyers?"

She laughed, "Heavens no. He's the housekeeping supervisor at the largest high school in town. That's a nice way of saying he's in charge of all the janitors, which is where he started twenty some years ago. He's handsome, brawny, ever so sweet, AND, he's only 48 so he meets my EVERY need. Though he holds two bachelor degrees he still sweeps or shovels snow if someone calls in sick, just not as often as he used to. We met at a fund raiser for the girls' volleyball team, we hit it off and here we are almost three years later."

Looking at her I asked, "What do you mean I'm damaged goods Miss Will?"

"Like I said, your reputation as a womanizer proceeds you. No one wants to be the next notch on your belt. Take that pretty Indian girl, I think her name is Shruthi. Word in the ladies' room is that she likes you but wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole. That's what I mean by damaged goods, sure, you've had lots of fun with the ladies, but at what cost? I don't know that you've wrecked any marriages yet, but you've damned sure caused more than a few ripples."

I was in deep doo-doo and wasn't aware of it. The head of my dick had been doing all the thinking the past few years. Now I needed to somehow correct that.

"What can I do to correct that Miss Will?"

Walking behind her desk she sat and leaned forward on her elbows.

"I don't think you can, not without taking a break, and you being a horny young man I don't think you can, at least not in this building. There are, however, alternatives. You could work elsewhere in the same capacity, I have buildings all over town, but we both know how that would go. You'll be in some woman's pants every chance you got. There is another alternative that comes to mind, if you're open to the idea."

Pressing the receptionist buzzer she asked her to please bring two beers and then continued.

"I have a friend I met in college who owns two eight plex apartment buildings in the high rent district as well as a six-story office complex. She isn't as rich as I am but, almost. She comes from old money her daddy made in Hong Kong before the Chinese took over. Her family now lives in Australia. She's a heavy set Asian beauty, which works in your favor since plus sized girls don't seem to bother you. She isn't necessarily big, just a few extra curves, but in a nice way, you'll like her."

Now I was thoroughly confused, "You want me to go to work for your friend? I don't get it Miss Will."

Pouring her beer into a pilsner glass she went on, "My friends name is Kin Stafford. She's had three husbands, all gold diggers, all worthless bastards. Her ability to choose men is abysmal to say the least, that's why she's asked me for advice. Here's the kicker, she's finished with marriage and prenups and all the crap that goes with it. Now she just wants a lover without attachments, a man young enough to keep up with her overactive libido. She's four years younger than me, the horniest woman I have ever met. I was finishing my doctorate at the same time she was doing her masters. That's how we met."

I lifted both hands for a pause, trying to comprehend what she was implying.

"So your friend wants to hire someone for sex? Right? Why not find some boytoy?" I asked.

Sipping the beer she stopped me, "It's more than that. She isn't looking for a gigolo, she's already tried that and found they're generally lazy dipshits who eventually treat her like crap until she gets rid of them. She wants someone with a job, someone who works for her and at the same time is available whenever she needs him. She does a lot of charity functions and evening meetings over dinner, but she doesn't want to be alone. She also travels extensively. In a nutshell what she wants is a companion who can take care of himself but be with her when she needs him. She isn't looking for a male prostitute."

Draining her glass she looked at me, "Are you hungry?" I nodded. "Of course you are, what young man isn't? There's a neat little mom and pop place on Justice Street where Conrad and I eat often. I'm meeting him there in twenty minutes. Join us, my treat."

I wasn't about to turn down a free meal even if I did have two grand in my pocket. As I followed her to the restaurant the surroundings seemed old and well kept, as if they'd been there since the beginning of time. We parked a block away and walked through the quaint neighborhood, entering the restaurant a huge man stood and waved at us. He had to be at least six foot three, broad shoulders, narrow waist, muscular arms and wavy dark brown hair. Not at all whom I assumed Miss Will would be dating.

Shaking my hand without trying to crush mine he smiled, "Hey, how you doin? Wilamena told me how you fixed the toilet. Thanks man, have a seat."

He then turned to Miss Will, kissed and helped seat her. Our order was taken, it was Conrad who spoke next.

"So did Wilamena tell you about Kin?"

Before I could answer Miss Will interjected, "I gave him a basic overview."

He patted her hand, "Okay, let me finish babe. Kin is a different kind of woman. I met her through Wilamena and have gotten to know her well. She's big into personal responsibility and loyalty, you take care of her, she'll take care of you. Long story short kid, she's looking for someone to shack up with and not give a damn about who says what."

My head was about to explode when I felt Miss Will's hand cover mine.

I looked at her, "But I thought you said I was damaged goods?"

She smiled, "You are, but so is she and she doesn't care. A word of warning, if you choose to meet her for what she calls an interview you'd better eat your Wheaties, she may be short in stature, but she will flat wear you out in the bedroom. I've never known another woman with a libido like hers."

Conrad asked, "Would you like to meet her? She can be here in about twenty minutes. She's ready to meet you if you're ready to meet her."

Miss Will touched my hand again, "Another word of warning. Unlike me, she does flaunt her wealth. Never in a demeaning fashion, but you damned well know she's got money just by looking at her. She dresses to impress, she'll dress you the same way for parties, fund raisers and dinners. That is, if you decide to be with her."

My head was spinning, this was just too much, too far from my reality, shit like this only happens in fairytales and movies. The meal had been set before us when Miss Will spoke.

"Think about it while you eat."

Which I did, I didn't say a word as I ate, I thought long and hard. I kept going over how it might be fun, at the same time wondering if I would be getting in neck deep with some weird chick who liked being a dom or some shit like that. I sat back after eating, putting both hands on the table palms down. It was time to meet this thing head on.

"This can't be real. You guys are screwing with me. This is the kind of crap you only read about in porn books. It never happens in real life, besides, I don't think I would want to be someone's sex slave."

Conrad led the conversation, "You wouldn't be a sex slave, and you would be amazed at how often arrangements like this are made in the world of movers and shakers like Kin. She's not looking to be somebody's dom, she wants a younger man who can meet her needs. Someone who's handsome, strong, and doesn't chase skirts as long as he's with her. Wil and I think you fit that bill. Meet her, you have nothing to lose and much to gain if it works out."

He was right, what did I have to lose? Besides she was probably far from how they had described her. If she was ugly and repulsive I could easily walk away regardless of how much money might be involved. I looked at Conrad.

"Sure, call her."

Twenty minutes went by and no Kin. I thought to myself, 'good, now I can exit stage left and end this nonsense'. I gave them a look and announced my departure.

"I'm gonna go Miss Will, she isn't coming and as you know I start early. Thanks for the meal and the fairytale."

I stood and was about to step away when the door opened. Well fuck me sideways and throw me overboard. If what walked through the door was Kin I had severely underestimated what and whom I might be meeting. She was small in stature, standing maybe five foot two in sneakers. Heavy breasts for a woman so small, wide hips, a slight muffin top at the waist and shapely legs. Her attire had the look of having come from a gym, her hair was in a high tight ponytail, the tights were just that, tight. They accentuated sturdy thighs and a cute round ass, what caught my attention immediately was the slight camel toe as she tugged them up.

The top was some sort of pullover whatchamadingy almost covering the sports bra. I say almost, the arm holes were large exposing a fair amount of side tit. Though they were covered in cloth it was instantly apparent they weren't the typical smaller version found on many oriental girls. On her smaller frame those D cup beauties stuck out like, well, like a pair of larger than normal breasts for a girl her size.

I wasn't sure they were D cups, but I was willing to bet my next paycheck they were no less. Miss Will had said they were friends in college, she sure didn't look old enough to have been in college the same time Miss Will was. Her facial features were soft, there was no mistaking her Oriental features, I loved the almond shaped eyes behind the dark rimmed glasses. When she was almost at the table she stuck out her hand to shake mine. I was surprised that though she spoke good English it was with a fairly heavy accent.

"Hi. You'd be Gil. Yes?"

"Yes ma'am. You must be Miss Kin."

She frowned and spoke, "Don't call me ma'am, name is Kin. My address is on this paper, be there tomorrow night by six thirty. I'll tell the doorman to let you in. Bring some sort of picture ID."

With that she spun and walked out. I gazed at Miss Will with what was probably a look of bewilderment.

"You passed the test, she likes what she saw."

I was still looking at her like a cow at a new gate when she continued.

"You'll get used to the accent. She understands and speaks good English but nearly all of her international business dealings are with people in the Orient. I've never heard her speak English with her family, it's always Chinese. Like I said before, she doesn't care what people think, especially how she speaks. She's rich enough for it not to matter. She deals with men almost exclusively and if she can't speak their language, she's at a disadvantage."

I sat in a state of disbelief. Conrad laughed as he spoke.

"I told you she'd blow you away. She comes on strong but once she knows she can trust you she becomes an entirely different person. I have two suggestions and then I'll shut up so you can go home.

First, make damn sure you're on time tomorrow, ten minutes early would be better. Second, make sure you're ready to go more than once or she'll chuck your ass out the door. Make that three suggestions. Third, don't try to be romantic, she's looking to get laid, do that and you'll be fine."

Miss Will touched my hand, "I don't know if she'll want to kiss or not, just remember you aren't going there to win her heart, you're going there to meet her needs. Can you do that Gil? I mean show up to screw and not become emotionally attached right away?"

I nodded, my brain felt like I was in the thickest swamp fog I'd ever encountered. That had been the most intense ten minutes of my life, I actually felt fatigued and all we'd done was talk. Or should I say she talked, I listened. At home in bed my mind wouldn't shut off. What was I getting myself into? Sure, it's every young guys dream to shack up with a pretty rich babe and screwing every day, but that was fantasy. Right?