Damaged Goods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Conrad's words hit me between the eyes. He spoke about how it occurred more than people think in the world of movers and shakers. According to Miss Will she was all of that and a bag of chips. Well-known and respected, a world traveler with more money than she knew what to do with. On top of that, she was in Miss Will's words, 'a nymphomaniac'. All I had to do was be who I am and meet her needs, if I did that, I would be living the young single man's dream. Having all the pussy I could take care of and no financial worries. Yeah, that had an appealing tone, I needed to sleep and make sure I had plenty of energy for the following evening.

When I arrived at work on time the next morning the supervisor handed me an envelope. Addressed to Gil from Mrs. Mansen. Scott looked at me and grimaced.

"I don't know what you did to fuck things up, but by the looks of that letter I think you're about to get canned. I've been told you're to clear out your locker and be in her office at 8. Good luck buddy, I hate to lose you, but I don't have much say in this. Been a pleasure working with you kid."

I was confused as hell. Why was I being fired? Why did I need to be in her office at 8? After clearing my locker, gathering and taking my tools to the truck I dejectedly got on the elevator and pushed the top floor button. I stepped off the elevator and told her personal assistant I was supposed to see Mrs. Mansen at 8. My mind was in a funk as I waited, at exactly 8 she stood and led me into Miss Will's office. On the table was coffee, some pastries and fruit. Telling the lady to shut the door and hold all calls she gestured toward a chair as if telling me to sit.

"I'm sure you're confused Gil, let me put your mind at rest. You aren't officially being let go, it just needs to look that way. Kin may not care what anyone thinks but I do and I'm getting a fair amount of feedback from renters referring to you as a sexual predator. Like I said before, your damaged goods. I had a call from Kin last night. In her words, 'she wants to try you out'. She likes your looks and thinks you might be the answer to her dilemma, especially after she found out what a Casanova you are. She actually asked if I'd tasted the merchandise. I told her I hadn't and didn't intend to."

"I really don't want to be let go Miss Will? What if it doesn't work out tonight? I'll have no income."

"You have to trust me Gil. It'll work out. And if for some bizarre reason it doesn't, I have office buildings in other cities where I'll send you, then you can continue screwing anything in a skirt that will spread their legs. But for today I have something else in mind, I want you to take the day off. Eat a decent lunch, take a long nap, shower, shave, dress nicely and go screw Kin six ways from Sunday. Give her what she's been looking for in all the wrong places."

As I stood she moved close enough to clasp my shoulders, gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood back.

"If I didn't have Conrad in my life rest assured that I would have taken you for a test drive. One more thing that Conrad left out, because he doesn't know. Be clean shaven, she hates a five o'clock shadow. She says it chafes her thighs, and with that overload of information I'll bid you goodbye. If I don't hear from you tomorrow, I'll know you satisfied her."