Damaged Goods Pt. 01

Story Info
He was the epitome of young and full of cum.
12.1k words
4.66
9.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Part one of this story ventures outside my normal genre of romance. It's basically sex from the beginning until just after midstory where it slows a bit. Part two starts out hot, heavy and is somewhat fanciful, at the same time it would easily fulfill many a horny young man's dream.

I'm also going to do something I don't normally do with multiple part stories, part two will be submitted two days after part one. The story in and of itself will likely be picked apart by some, typically those who won't or can't write but think they should tell you how to write your story. We've reached a sad place in societal evolution, no matter what you write, somebody won't like it. Therefore I'm wishing you a happy whatever doesn't offend you day.

With that in mind let's get this show on the road. 😊

Damaged Goods Part one

As a young man I severely lacked in scruples when it came to sex. One could say the word scruples was so foreign to me that when mentioned I thought they were talking about Russian money. Young, dumb, and full of cum would be a good description. I'd screw about anything if they didn't look or act like a skank whore. Working as a maintenance man in a large office complex located downtown, with hundreds of women working in said complex, the menu varied on a daily basis. Not that I was having sex every day, it was more like I was seeing what was available as well as being seen. At 20 I was what Bob Seger described in one of his songs, like a rock. I was strong, handsome, stood proud and wasn't afraid of anything. My personality was gregarious and extroverted.

If a woman or girl of age came onto me, or even hinted she might be interested I made sure to pursue her. No, I didn't win every contest, many a housewife or career woman would flirt and be chatty. In the end it would be an act with nothing happening beyond that. When it was time to get physical their tune would change, understandably. Why would they ruin their marriage or career over an arrogant guy like me? When I say I lacked in scruples it was because I didn't care about the details, if I found her suitable and she wanted to fuck, I was her guy. Little did I know how quickly the dynamics of life can change.

More than a few times my boss was looking for me while I was in a closet with my dick buried in a sweet pussy. Bent forward with her hands on the wall, dress or skirt bunched around the waist, panties around her knees and my cock buried balls deep. I enjoyed the ones who planned ahead and made sure they were without panties. The most bizarre episode I had encountered was an office manager who walked into the maintenance office, looked around, put her hands under her dress and slid the panties off. The bizarre part was after she hauled my stiffening dick out she turned and sat like she was on a toilet.

Reaching between her legs she grabbed my cock and sat without stopping until her warm soft ass touched my groin. I couldn't believe how wet she was, she rocked back and forth a few minutes and started to breathe heavy, in another minute she was moaning as her pelvis tightened. The walls of her pussy gently hugged my dick, milking me. She suddenly lifted, spun and mounted me cowgirl. I didn't last five minutes in that position. Still sitting on my cock she grabbed a roll of paper towels, lifted and stuck several between her legs. With her pussy wiped clean she leaned forward, kissed me on the forehead and whispered.

"I was curious and had to know if what the other girls were saying is true. This will never happen again. My husband is a cop, if I hear one word about this, I'll tell him you assaulted me. Thanks for the fuck junior, nice size cock, it was everything they said it would be."

She looked back as she exited the room and blew me a kiss. Though I continued to see her in the building after that moment of unfettered fornication we never spoke, we didn't so much as greet one another, as far as anyone else knew we were strangers. Almost a year after our romp I'd heard through the grapevine that she was leaving. I had a service call in her office area and wanted to make sure I told her it was completed. When I knocked on her door jamb she looked up, smiled and waved me in.

"Good morning Gil." Everyone knew my name, it was embroidered above the left pocket of my work shirt.

"Were you able to take care of the electrical problem? You were? Good. Come around behind my desk and look at something for me."

When I walked behind the desk her skirt was bunched at the waist, her bare hairy pussy was front and center. With a smile she spoke.

"You'll never see this again, but thanks for the romp last year. It was the highlight of my summer. I rode hubby like a two-dollar whore that night. You might like to know that when I'm having a hard time climaxing with him buried inside, I think of your long thick cock. It sends me over the edge every time. Have a good life Gil and try not to fuck every woman in the building."

Pulling her skirt down she shooed me away with the back of her hands. I felt like a fool turning to leave her office with a rapidly stiffening dick. One of the ladies noticed and passed me a note as I walked by. It said, "two o'clock in the conference room, fourth floor." What surprised me the most was that she was clearly in her late fifties or early sixties, but if she wanted my cock, who was I to say no? I was concerned about the age difference and there was a wedding band on her finger. However, it was she who initiated the contact so in my young, depraved mind it was no harm, no foul.

Like I already said, I didn't chase after married women, but if they were willing so was I. I would eventually learn that it did make a difference. Then again, I was a very horny young man severely lacking in scruples and hers was a one-of-a-kind offer.

The fourth-floor conference room had no windows and was lockable from the inside. As I walked through the door she told me to lock it, which I did. Standing next to the table she had the appearance of a grandma, at the same time the look on her face said "lust". As I approached she was already unbuttoning the dress, as it dropped to the floor along with her slip my cock jumped. Before me was a lady in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen.

The sheer red bra barely contained her large breasts, matching panties rested over the top of a red garter belt, the straps holding sheer white stockings. Her nipples were large, her waist was narrow and the panties did nothing to hide the pronounced mound of greying pubic hair. With one deft move she'd unclasped her bra and slid her panties down. Her breasts sagged slightly but I think from weight as much as anything else. Moving to me she looked directly into my eyes.

"The rules. No kissing. You can grope, you can finger, you can lick, you MUST bury that piece of meat between your legs inside me. But no kissing. I'm here to fuck a young stud, not fall in love. My darling loving husband of 42 years can't get it up any longer since heart surgery. I made a decision last week that I was going to have a cock buried in me one last time. He'll never know, and I'll never tell."

As she lay back on the table she reached for my head, guiding my face into the valley between her legs. The pubic hair tickled my nose, I didn't care, if this lady was going to have one final fuck, I was determined to make it worth her while. When she began to climax I watched as her hands went to her breasts, squeezing them, pinching the nipples, pulling them away from her body. As she lay on the table panting I quickly undressed. Sitting up she pulled me forward, bent at the waist and sucked me hard as a fence post. Smiling she lay back holding onto my cock like a pull toy. Placing me at the entrance of her vagina she wiggled her hips and pulled my cock inside just past the inner labia. Patting my face she grinned.

"Now that you're in give this granny all the cock she can handle. And I want every drop inside my beaver, paint the insides boy. I want to have it leaking into my panties all afternoon. I'll clean up before I go home. Get busy."

We were in that room over 45 minutes, she had climaxed numerous times, I had cum once with her on her back, legs raised high. Then just before we left the room I bent her over the table and drilled her from behind. Her ample breasts were swinging in unison with our bodies colliding. The stockings and belt stayed on the entire time. It had been my first-time laying pipe to a lady still in stockings, but certainly wouldn't be my last. A few weeks later I had a service call in that area for a leaking faucet, after repairing it I ventured into the outer office where I'd been passed the note. I was looking around when a woman in her thirties walked up to me. There was no ring on her finger but she definitely had that mom look.

"Are you looking for Laverne?"

"Yup."

"She retired last week, she's going to take care of Jerry, her husband. He's had another heart attack, she doesn't think he has long to go. By the way. She told me if you stopped in to say thank you for the lovely afternoon delight. She also said to tell you she'll never forget that hour."

I was staring at her wondering when she spoke. "No, I'm not interested. I'm a divorced mom with two kids and a steady boyfriend. Believe me when I say I have all the man I can handle at home, he's a horny bugger. We have riding lessons a minimum of four times a week."

She turned away then looked back over her shoulder, "A minimum, it's usually more."

How it all started.

It began quite by accident. In the lobby of the building where I was hired there was a receptionist desk. People who didn't know where they were going would stop and get directions. Manning that desk was an ample size woman 22 years of age. She was thick in the waste, thick in the thighs and had huge tits that stuck out like half of a football. However, her bubbling personality and ever present smile made one look past the physical, she had the cutest face and was ever so friendly. We would joke and flirt at times, even at that I never got the impression she was interested in me. Up to that point I hadn't been sexually active other than outside my work place. That is until one evening when I stayed late to change out a commode in the lady's room off the main lobby.

With the job complete I had gathered my tools, put the old commode on a two wheeled cart and was about to leave when the door opened. Though I'd put a handwritten sign on the door in walked Penelope pulling her skirt up as she hurriedly moved toward the stalls. The bright orange boy shorts did little to hide the mini forest between her legs. She was pushing them down as she hustled into the stall. Thinking she must not have seen me and that I'd dodged an embarrassing situation I was about to leave when I heard her say.

"Don't leave Gil. Stay a minute."

As the flow of urine stopped I heard the toilet paper roll spin, movements I couldn't ascertain and then the door opened. Standing in front of me was Penelope naked from the waist down. Skirt and panties bunched in her hand.

Beckoning me into the stall she quipped. "You've seen it, you may as well have it."

Being young, dumb, and full of cum I resisted not. As she sat on the toilet with me standing in front of her my jeans were opened with her deft fingers. She quickly pulled them down along with my underwear. I was hard, standing straight pointed at the ceiling. She put her hand at the base and moved forward taking me into her mouth. After a few bobs of her head she pulled back.

"Nice cock Gil. Long and thick, must be at least eight inches. My pussy's gonna love this. Back up to the door so I can turn around, then bury that cock inside me. I need to get laid, this pussy is hungry."

Though I was no Romeo in high school I'd never had a girl be so bold prior to Penelope. What an experience, she may have been overweight, but man was she good. With every forward stroke she would push back with enough force that our bodies made a slapping sound when they met. Her vaginal muscles would loosen as I penetrated and then tighten as I withdrew. She had climaxed once and was on the way to another when my balls erupted, filling her hungry pussy with baby batter. She moaned, grunted and said softly, "Oh yes" as her body trembled.

I stumbled back against the door as she wiped away the cum running from her. My cock was softening and beginning to droop when she turned to sit. Taking my dick in her mouth she sucked until I couldn't stand it any longer and pushed her away. I put my pants back in place, loaded the commode back onto the cart and was ready to walk out when she emerged and took hold of my arm.

"Listen Gil, this stays between us. I'm ready to leave, there'll be an envelope with your name on it when you're done and ready to go home. Inside will be my address, I want you to come by later tonight, around eleven. I need more cock, and next time I want it in my ass. I rather like anal."

Penelope had been my introduction to the life of a young persistent pussy hound. At first I thought of myself as a gigolo, but soon realized I was just a guy fucking women every chance he got. Later that night in her living room I had the delight of opening her blouse, unfastening the bra and watching as those mammoth tits came into view. They hung as anything that size would, but they were firm and stood out. The nipples were large and hard, pulling my face to her chest she whispered.

"Bite softly as you suck."

I'd screwed girls in high school and afterward, but never one like Penny. While I sucked and man handled her breasts she wiggled her hips sliding down a different pair of panties than she'd had on in the bathroom. The bright pink barely contained the huge bush which covered not only the mound but above as well. Pushing my hand between her legs I was surprised how hairy it was along the labia. I wondered if it extended past the labia and toward her asshole.

Twenty minutes later I found out her backside was hairy, but nowhere near as hairy as the front. She was hands and knees on the bed, ass in the air, a jeweled butt plug glistening in the candlelight. Handing me a bottle of anal lube she told me what to do with my dick and her rectum. With the butt plug out I slowly sank into her back door, it was the tightest thing my cock had ever encountered. By the time I came she'd gone over the edge twice and screamed a third time as I began to unload inside her ass. Moaning again and again. "Cum in my ass. Cum in my ass."

She was my first and I must say, the best anal lover I have ever encountered. In time I found that I preferred pussy, but at that point in my life I was up for anything new. We carried on three or four times a week for months, I was learning, and she was getting her needs met by a young pussy hound. Then one Monday I noticed she wasn't at the desk, in her place was an elderly lady that looked as if she should be in a nursing home instead of behind a desk. When I inquired about Penny the lady handed me an envelope.

"Penny said you would stop by and that I was to give you this envelope."

I was happy for Penelope and sad for me as I read the letter. She had landed a position in New York City, her dream job had come true. The last paragraph left me wondering what she meant.

"Sorry about saying goodbye like this but I knew if I had to tell you face to face, I wouldn't be able to. Don't worry about getting your rocks off. I've put the word out, be smart and don't turn away the offers when they come about. You were fun Gil, I'll always remember you with a smile on my face and wet panties."

Penelope had opened a door that didn't close until I left that position to live with an older woman a few years later. I went through a short dry spell after Penny left and wondered about the part of her letter that said she had put the word out. I was back to stroking myself in the shower two or three times a week. Gotta keep the juices flowing you know. As my late father was prone to saying, "Use it or lose it." My luck began to change right after my 21st birthday. I could finally buy a beer legally and would be able to drink openly at company events. Two weeks after my birthday one of the businesses that rented space was having a cookout lunch for their employees in the back part of the parking lot.

They'd gone all out. A caterer, tents set up to provide shade, alongside the tents was a refrigerated beer wagon with taps on both sides. People were free to get what they wanted but were cautioned not to overindulge before driving home. Building maintenance had been invited, with the caveat that maintenance would help take care of the trash. The caterers and tent rental people would take care of the rest.

I was about to chuck in the last bag of trash when from the side of the dumpster stepped a young woman who worked as a receptionist for one of the businesses on the second floor. I had seen her before but never spoken to her. Motioning me with her finger to follow we stepped alongside the dumpster.

"You're Gil? Right?" She asked, I nodded. "You don't know me but Penny and I were close friends. We grew up together and have always shared everything. I mean everything. Anyway. Penny says you like big girls like she and I. Is that true?"

I motioned for her to spin as I looked her over from head to toe. She was nowhere as big as Penny but had nice tits and a cute face. Her hips flared out more than necessary, otherwise she was like every other woman walking in and out of the doors. She seemed a little older than Penny though.

"You say you grew up with Penny? You seem older."

She smiled, "I am, she's three years younger than me. We lived on the same street a few houses apart. Say, are you done? Cuz if you are can we take this conversation somewhere else? The dumpster is beginning to stink."

As we walked away she wasted no time expressing her wants and what she called 'needs'.

"Straight to the point Gil. I'm looking for a guy to treat me nice, not hurt me, and screw my brains out every time we're together. I'm what my sister calls oversexed, and I happen to love it. It's been difficult though, finding a guy who's nice and doesn't treat me like a whore because I like sex. I had a steady boyfriend all through school and afterward who took care of my needs. Unfortunately he went into the military and I moved here, to the city."

I stopped and turned toward her, "First. What's your name? Second, how many guys have you been with since moving to the city? Third, have you had any STD's?"

She looked shocked at first, then her facial muscles relaxed.

"My name is Clara, I'm 25, I've never had an STD or any other sexually transmitted disease. As for the number of guys. Three, the first one was a wham, bam affair that was over before it got started. The second one wanted me to do his friends, when I refused that was the end. I stayed with the third guy about three months when I realized he was dealing drugs. It's been dry bones since."

"Okay. How long is 'since'? I asked.

"Almost half a year. I'm tired of plastic toys and silicone imitations, I need a real cock. Penny and I talk via phone or facetime every weekend. She told me about you a month ago, it's taken me this long to work up enough courage to talk with you."

Since it had been a dry spell for me as well since Penny left I found myself interested.

"And if I say yes. Then what?"

"Can we go somewhere and talk other than in the middle of the parking lot?" She asked.

With a grin she answered her own question, "Like, my apartment which is only seven blocks away. I'm really horny. You won't need to worry about foreplay, I'm a hot mess. We can do the other stuff in the second go round."

As we entered her apartment she quickly shut the door, pushed me against it and began kissing me furiously. The kind you see on the tv shows or movies where they're slobbering all over each other, mouths wide open, tongues everywhere. The thought, 'if I wanted a tongue bath, I'd get a dog' ran through my mind, but only for a second. It was time to take control of the situation, time to determine how hot a mess she was.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers