All Comments on 'Damaged Goods Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good conclusion!

5

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Nice turn round in the end. Great little read.

IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

The name of their first child, Kin, made me tear up! Great story!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Interesting and a bit different tale for you. I quite enjoyed it. Lovely story of self-discovery. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I loved this story! Who doesn't love a wonderful love story? This is the kind of story you never want to end and the ending was puurfect, Thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS for a score but worth much more, again thank you. It was a pleasure to read. Well, I actually load the story into Text Aloud and listen to the Sexy Jennifer tell me the story! So much better than reading.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Another great one, O Master of Prose! I wasn't disappointed with the ending at all. Actually I found it quite tidy and comfortable, ready to move on to the next couple I'm sure you are going to introduce us to.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies and your talent.

Cheers

SAGE

PrickdickPrickdickover 1 year ago

What happened to Shruthi

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Impressive as always from you, I thought you tied it all up nicely if not quickly at the end. I'm a sucker for a good romance

EVLoverEVLoverabout 1 year ago

Thank you, R410a, for another excellent series. The character development, plot, and dialog were up to your usual high standards. While not as "romantic" as most of your other stories, I enjoyed it nevertheless. 5*****

I felt badly for both Kin and Gil for Kin's expected condition of "atropic vaginitas" after menopause. For a nymphomaniac such as Kin, I suspect that going without sex on a regular basis would have a severe negative impact to her physical, mental, and emotional health. The ending of his "escort gig" was also traumatic for Gil, although he was able to rebound with Alice for a nice "and they lived happily ever after" ending. I wouldn't be surprised that Kin and Mr. Armstrong jointly played matchmaker to Gil and Alice, although only R410a knows for sure.

For those youngsters fearing that menopause will be the end of sex, let me assure you that it doesn't have to be. My Chinese wife and I are in our 70s and continue to have regular sexual intercourse. She also suffers from vaginal dryness. I don't know whether it qualifies as "atropic vaginitas or not. In any case, we've found that "Slippery Stuff," a water-based lubricant, has been a godsend in dealing with her dryness. Too bad that "Slippery Stuff", or some equivalent lubricant, didn't/wouldn't work for Kin and her relatives.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story. I liked the way it ended. I was surprised you never mentioned Shruthi or Miss Will again. Still 5stars

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

What a lovely idyllic end to your story, would it be so easy to settle down with a woman and kids after a few years of travel rich food and all? I suppose it could be with the right lady and a lot of love and a little lust. Nice story enough excitement and atmosphere.

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

I certainly enjoyed this departure from your usual fare. I approve! You’ve done your usual great job of character development. They’re interesting and likable. I’m glad that you no longer write paragraph-length run-on sentences.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Nice one. Complete change and very worthwhile

J6480J64808 months ago

good way to finish the tale

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

"5" Star story. I could hardly wait to see how it would end (not that the beginning and middle weren't good also) ... Just right!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous