Damascus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did all the usual doctor stuff -- listened to my breathing with a stethoscope, hit my knees with a rubber hammer, just as he had done when I had met him before. When he was done he handed me a couple of pills and a paper cup of water. "I'm not allowed to take drugs," I protested. Was this some kind of test?

"Stop worrying," Tonna said from the doorway. "It's just muscle relaxants. You won't get in trouble."

The doctor frowned. "You will get in trouble for not listening to my orders, though." Although he gave me a hard look, I sensed that he thought he was on my side. I swallowed the pills.

"Sorry, sir," Tonna said, but she didn't sound concerned. "If you're done I'm supposed to give her something to eat." The doctor nodded and Tonna took my hand, leading me across the hall to a small room with a metal table and a few chairs. It looked like an interrogation room from a police show on TV. Tonna pointed to a tray overladen with food on the table. "I didn't know what you like so I brought you a variety," she said. I just stared at the tray, until Tonna firmly led me to a chair and placed a bowl of orange-colored soup in front of me.

I was sure that I would throw up if I tried to eat, but Tonna put a spoon in my hand, and I took a bite to please her. I was amazed by the flavor. My eyes flew to hers. She laughed. "We have to watch our weight, but they don't starve us," she said. She grabbed a sandwich and sat opposite me.

I had just finished the soup when the door slammed open and Heath walked in. "It's time," he said.


12