Damian Ch. 09: Party Time (L&F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHACK WHACK "See me!"

WHACK WHACK her strikes are coming like flaming lightning. Syn is mysteriously quiet and Cassie's voice is getting hysterical. Does she know what she's doing back there? My god...

"Why did you do that? I love you! Me! I gave you a life! I gave you children! Why did you fuck Lily? Why did you let that into our lives?" She's sobbing. Her voice is catching.

WHACK WHACK WHACK - it cuts like a sword. I stay strong. I give this to you, Cassie. This is for you.

"Fuuuck! Hurt you damn bastard! Hurt!" WHACK WHACK WHACK I can tell she's crying. That's her demon going away. She needs this, she needs this from me...

And as the next volley comes down, harder yet, it's like a peace cloud drifts over my brain. I can't describe it. I was giving this to Cassie. I was giving her my everything. She can beat me to death if that's what she needs. It pleases me to give this to her. It's like I have my head under a pillow and if I don't listen to the world, I can't feel this anymore. Just feel my love for my wife. My mate. My other half.

Harder and harder, she's screaming now. I can't understand her words. She's like an animal.

And I hear Syn yelling "Stop, Grace, Stop!" but I don't want her to stop. I want her to take what she needs.

Cass stops and sniffles. Syn says, "Clear your eyes, Cassie."

And then after a few moments, Cassie screams. "He's bleeding! He's bleeding! He didn't even whimper but he's bleeding?

"Is he okay? He's not moving! Oh my god... Oh, god..."

I'm in my safe space. That plays out behind me, but I'm in here. I'm giving you what you need. I'm giving you my love.

I feel a finger pull back my eyelid. Is that Syn?

"I think he's under, Cass. I think he went there for you... Coax him back, dear. Gently. I'm getting the first aid kit..."

I know Cassie's face is in front of mine. She's stammering and stroking my cheek.

"Damian, I'm so sorry. FUCK! Why didn't you use your safe word?"

Because I was giving you whatever it took.

She unfastens my wrists, my arms dangle. She strokes my hair. It feels nice.

"You stubborn, stubborn man."

"Come back to me, Damian. I love you. Come back..."

Did she mean now... or forever?

"You are my everything."

Syn comes back and I feel my back and butt being tended. It feels really wet... was that blood? Then the sting of antibiotics. I think that's pain. Should I orgasm? Am I supposed to?

Cass is holding my head and kissing me gently all over my face.

Syn washes my back and butt and does another layer of antibiotic, which doesn't sting so much the second time...

As I slowly, reluctantly come to, they both say I need to lay here awhile while the bleeding stops. And I do, while looking into Cassie's angelic face. My brain disbelieves the pain signals my backside is sending.

"Did I do good?"

She smiles and laugh-cries and kisses me. "Yes, Damian. You were a good boy."

"Is it over?"

"It's over Damian. I will never, ever do that again as long as I live. I promise."

"Do you still hate me?"

"I could never hate you. But the anger... I don't feel it, Damian. I think I'm over. Truly. Finally."

Then she chokes back her emotion and I have to fight my own tears.

Eventually, we compose ourselves. There's no way I can get back into the catsuit, so Syn brings me one of Harvey's old robes and I put on the Cheshire mask.

Cassie kisses my check. "You went into subspace for me. Wow, Damian, just wow. Thank you."

Only then do I comprehend that's what happened. That was subspace! I did it for her. I did it to please her. And heal her.

"Can you stand? C'mon... I want to show you something..."

I'm still shaking a bit, but eventually we go out to the refreshment table, just as an older woman is orgasming while using that first table leg; the sucking-woman leg. Cass... Mistress Grace... calls a couple of aides over and they unlatch a seam on the leg. A naked woman falls out, covered with sweat and with wires trailing from her pussy and ass.

"Tom's a genius."

The sweaty mess of a woman is shaking and broken. Someone pops the devices out of her and towels her off. And then I see.

Damn. It's Lily.

They're now rescuing the other participants, though they don't seem to have been electrified like Lily. The "working ends" of the table legs - the holes where the occupants were displaying their holes for use - are sealed over with decorative parts, not to be used sexually again and then the legs reassembled. And the other three people are led into a back room, laughing, stretching and giggling. Lily, though, is not giggling.

All four people are given bottles of ice water which they drink greedily.

"Can you stand?" Cassie and I help her into another upstairs room labeled 'wet room' with a 'reserved' sign... this one with suspension chains, cuffs, harnesses. Cassie - Mistress Grace, makes Lily kneel at her feet and talks to her like a child.

"Are you learning, Lily? Are you learning what it is to hurt people?"

Lily nods submissively. She looks at me and blushes red, apparently humiliated for me to see her like this. I can see in her eyes: she doesn't want me to be here or see her in this situation. Then she dutifully looks back to Grace, her breath still unsteady.

Another person comes into the room. A largish bearded bald man with a bunch of tattoos and a large case that he starts opening, unfolding and fiddling with.

Then Cassie continues: "Are you ready, Lily?"

She nods, looks at me, blushes and then looks back at Cassie and says, "yes, Mommy."

Mommy...?

"You're doing this of your own free will, Lily. This is your penance."

"I'm doing this of my own free will. Yes, Mommy."

"Just this one last thing... then you can go on and live the life you deserve. But you'll be a good person then, won't you, Lily?"

She nods. "I'll be a good person. I'll be a good person for you, Mommy."

Cass solicits my help - we put Lily's ankles in suspension cuffs and lift her upside-down, spread-eagled, using a motorized winch in the ceiling. Cass inserts something in her vagina, attaches the wires to a box, then puts a foot pedal on the floor, under Lily's dangling head.

The mysterious man is setting up... oh, it's a tattoo gun table. Cassie is wiping Lily's pubic mound with some antiseptic cream and cooing her approval for Lily's redemption and rebirth. Lily looks at me, hanging upside-down, humiliation and defeat in her eyes.

"Do you have anything to say to Damian, Lily?"

"I'm sorry, Damian. I was awful. You paid a big price. I'm sorry."

Cassie pats Lily's wired pussy and looks at me. "This has been my project for the last three months. Do you like it?"

I smile... "fitting." Then I think a little more and remember that Cassie was looking for her Supergirl legacy, so I offer: "Legendary." She smiles proudly. It really was legendary, if you think about it. Lily had subjugated Cass fully, if I understand the story. But now, Lily was a blubbering mass of submissiveness and Cassie found her strength. Her Supergirl. The did a complete power exchange and Cass now has all the power.

"Master Edwin, this is your canvas. Here is the stencil we worked out. The foot pedal is a 'dead man' switch... when you take your foot off it, she'll get a... tingle... in her pussy. You probably don't want her squirming too much, but at least when you're reloading your gun or taking a smoke break... enjoy the entertainment..."

He puts his foot on the pedal and Cass turns the device on. Experimentally, he takes his foot off the pedal and Lily starts, screams and thrashes. He pushes the pedal back down and laughs.

"Lily, let's hope he has a strong bladder. It wouldn't be fun if he had to leave for minutes on end to go to the bathroom..." She smiles wickedly.

Cass comes to sit with me and ponders the sight. She looks at me and smiles "he's really very good... but I think he got into the trade because he likes the part where he's hurting people... Doesn't change the fact: his art is just amazing..."

I hear the tattoo gun start buzzing and Lily whimpering.

"Damian? There's whips, crops and flails in the next room... do you want a piece of her too?"

I've had my fill of being a punisher at the moment. And Cass' punishment for Lily is plenty for me. "No thanks... looks like you have that completely covered..." I look at Lily, then look at Cass, marveling at the woman she's become.

Edwin is reloading his tattoo gun and Lily is screaming and thrashing. He stops the device and then after she calms, he continues the tattoo and the buzzing goes on.

And it goes on like that. We sit in the room and chat amicably about future plans, our family and the strength of our relationship. We're making sure Lily hears it all. After about an hour of intermittent agony for Lily, Edwin is done and we help her down.

Cass makes Lily display her new artwork for us. It's on her pubic mound just above her pussy. A rose, but blended artfully within the red of the petals is the symbol for "toxic" and next to it, two Latin words, "CAVEAT AMANTES"

I look at Cass for a translation. She smiles....

"Let the lovers beware."

We smile as Master Edwin puts on the plastic bandage.

"Edwin, that's beautiful. Lily, kiss his feet to thank him for what he did for you."

Lily goes onto her hands and knees and, unselfconsciously, kisses his feet thoroughly and says "thank you, Master Edwin."

Then Cass says to Lily, "Go." Lily looks like a mixture of forlorn, excited and suffering. With nothing left for this scene, she just says, "Yes, Mommy" and leaves. I think I hear her start sobbing on the way out.

"Um... doesn't she need aftercare?"

"She has another appointment with a good therapist tomorrow.

"She'll be fine."

And there's a commotion out in the main hall. Mistress Grace looks excited and grabs my hand... "ten o'clock! Alice is coming!" ...and we rush out to join the party.

There's a line of people waiting to use the wet room. And lines at the other private rooms.

So, well, what with this and that, the party lasts all night. And we close and lock the building in the morning as the sun is peeking over the horizon. We go to Cynthia's for breakfast and collapse, together, on her bed. Just before we go to sleep, Cynthia asks...

"So all that's left, Damian, is your purge. Do you know how you're going to punish Grace?"

I look Cassie in the face and grin wickedly. "Yes. Yes, I do."

--

NEXT: Will it work? What will Damian decide?

12