Damien and Jasper

Story Info
Max and Jasper go out for some fun.
2.9k words
4.05
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper was a handsome man who suffered from the blessing of a young-looking face; despite being in his early thirties, he looked latest to be in his mid-twenties. He desperately tried to make up for this by wearing clothes often intended to make him look older in the shape of grey and tweed suits, old fashioned haircuts, and attempts at stubble but all these attempts had assured the opposite as they framed and highlighted his sweet face. This face was currently at its most angelic, the one he got when he was daydreaming- pursed lips, slightly burrowed brow, eyes unfocused. He was so entrapped in his own thoughts that he almost jumped to his feet when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Upon turning he saw Meredith, his cubicle neighbour, stood behind him with a surprised expression to his reaction.

"Sorry," he smiled bashfully, "My head was off in the clouds."

"I was calling you for a good minute!" Meredith shook some papers, "I need the Welldon report."

Jasper rifled through the pile of papers on his desk, internally cussing the company's outdated filing system before finally handing the file over.

"Hm." Meredith put a hand against the young man's forehead as he leant forward, "You do feel a little warm- better not be coming down with anything!"

"Oh no-" Jasper blushed, "Just a little tired."

"Well be sure to get plenty of rest this weekend." Meredith advised before heading off to accounts.

"I won't make any promises." Jasper whispered to himself, a shiver of excitement running down his spine.

The rest of Jasper's Friday was spent unproductively, staring at the small blinking clock in the bottom left-hand corner of his desktop before 5 'o' clock came round. The second it hit 4:59pm Jasper jumped up, flinging his coat around his shoulders and grabbing his leather book-satchel before waving goodbye to the team and hurrying downstairs. The car was already outside when Jasper practically skipped into the fresh afternoon air. Walking over, Jasper's excited expression was reflected in the cars glossy surface, his boyish features warped by the door as he opened it to the leather interior. Jumping in he smacked his head slightly on the door frame before settling in, wincing more at his clumsiness than any actual pain.

"Are you ok?"

Jasper felt a large, gloved hand cradle the back of his head before he had a chance to even look at Jasper. His entire body felt like it was vibrating. Rumbling with electricity, tightening every pore, and sending every hair on his body on end.

Jasper was painfully aware of the effect Damien had on him and forced himself to try and calm down before turning towards the driver. "Um, yeah... just a bump."

Damien was not that much older than Jasper, but people often assumed it was more than it was. Not an improper age gap but toeing the line in a way Jasper found delicious. Unlike Jasper, who was stuck in his 20's, Damien was aging as gracefully as a swan approaching water. His hair and neat stubble were streaked with grey that sparkled like starlight, though his thick brow had been spared for now. Damien was taller than Jasper, not a difficult feat, but had a more toned structure than Jasper who depended on his youth to keep his figure. Damien wore suits that were structured like the great art deco architecture; tall domineering silhouettes with sharp lines and if there were any patterns, they were geometric. This combination gave Damien an impression of an important man, which was lucky as he was indeed, a very important man.

Damien kept his hand on the back of Jasper's head for a second longer necessary than needed, the fine lines around his grey eyes deepening for a second as he scoured Jasper's face to make sure he was telling the truth. Jasper had to look away, struggling to keep his face straight and breath even as the thick leather driving gloves Jasper wore traced the nape of his neck, the material rough yet flexible.

"Better be careful," Damien smiled, turning, and putting his dark sunglasses back on, "want you in fighting condition for tonight."

Jasper just smiled and leaned back into the luxurious window, the bridge of his nose tinting pink. He dozed for a while looking out the window, only to become startling awake when Damien took his hand from the wheel and placing it on Jasper's thigh, slipping it further inwards as they cruised onwards. Jasper held his breath, as if breathing would ruin the moment, and stole glances at Damien's profile.

When the duo finally reached their destination, Damien rolled in front of the impressive grey stone building before jumping out and opening the door for Jasper who rolled his eyes at the gesture but still grinned in his sheepish manner. Damien slipped his arm around Jasper's waist as he handed his keys to the valet before leading into the black polished entrance. As Jasper was speaking with the receptionist, a well-groomed woman who had taken the best parts of her prime into older age, Jasper gazed over the artwork that was hung up. Tasteful black and white abstract photos of rope cord, twisting and knotted up by clenched hands, the kind of art that did not reveal its true nature till really looked at. Jasper was so distracted by these images that it took him a minute to realise his name was being called. Looking up, Jasper blushed as he realised Damien and the receptionist were waiting for him expectantly.

"Just down here are our showers, you can get ready in here- towels, robes, and anything else you'll need will be waiting in there for you." The receptionist's voice was warm but clipped. She guided them down a corridor and turned left to a hall lined with light wooden doors on one side, like those at an upscale gym. At the third door down she gestured to Jasper before heading down further with Damien, only for Jasper to hold the crisp white cuff of his sleeve. Smiling, Damien turned to him, his frame towering above the slight Jasper.

"What's the matter?" Damien sighed, a teasing smile on his lips.

"Um, can't we... can't we get ready together?" Jasper whispered back, glancing at the receptionist who smiled politely back.

"You'll be fine," Damiens' large hand cradled Jaspers' face, turning his eyes back onto his face, "I'm right next door. And I'll be through before you notice I'm gone."

Jasper nodded, leaning his face into his hand, and kissing his palm. Smiling, Damien turned back to the woman and walked with her to another door a few feet down. Before he walked in Damien turned to Jasper and gave him his winning wink before they both slipped into their individual rooms.

Inside Jasper was first surprised at how pleasant the room was. It was painted a soft grey, with a shelf containing a white towel, a black robe, and a small basket that when peered into revealed shower gel. When picking up his robe, Jasper dropped another item that was hiding underneath it. He was unsure what it was until he bent down and held it up, revealing it to be a barely credible pair of black leather booty shorts. Quickly standing up, Jasper popped them back on the small shelf before going to the shower that took up half the room. As he stripped down, he was able to finally release the erection he had been carrying for most of the day; it was a miracle he had not jerked off earlier that day in his work toilets, but Damien's threats had lingered in his head and managed to divert him from touching the 6.5 inches. It was much harder now though, as he rubbed the soapy bubbles around his hairless torso and made sure to run the loofah between his tight cheeks.

The warm water felt good on Jasper's body, but he was quick to wash as he worried that even the constant stream of water may be enough stimulant for him to have an incident. Once he was thoroughly dry, Jasper took the tiny pair of shorts from the shelf and without too much difficulty he managed to slip them on. Upon getting the shorts over his groin Jasper became hyper aware of the fact he could no longer hide his burgeoning erection, though thankfully it had lessened a little from the ride in the car. Grabbing the robe from the hook, Jasper slipped it on and tried his best to cover up before the door opened without a knock.

Damien and a man Jasper did not know stood in the doorway. Damien was wearing a similar robe to Jasper though his was a deep black with silk details. Where the robe slipped open revealed Damien was topless under it, his thick chest hair peeking through. Jasper swallowed despite his dry throat and forced himself to look back into Damiens' intense gaze.

"Hello sweetheart." Damien grinned, that dangerous delicious grin, his voice a little raspy as if he had just woken up.

"He-hello." Jasper smiled back, blushing a little. It took everything in him not to just grab at Damien and take what he could in the moment; a lifetime of punishment would be worth a single graze. Jasper felt like static was playing behind his eyes, like a thousand wasps had surrounded his brain, like he had inhaled cotton- his entire being was crackling at the same frequency of radio and he was tuned into one very specific channel: Damiens.

"This," Damien approached like a shark in the water, "is Mr. Theln. But tonight, you will only be referring to him as master and I shall be sir. Do you understand?"

Jasper licked dry lips, "Yes sir."

Damien was behind Jasper now, and Jasper could not help but flinch when he felt the strap of leather brush his skin. The hair on the back of his head stood straight as felt Damiens' breath on the back of his neck. Damien leant in close to tighten the buckle on the back of the thick black leather collar, though Jasper expected it was to also let him feel the large bulge he ground gently into his back

"Good boy."

Jasper moaned uncontrollably, falling back for a moment and leaning heavily into Damien as his entire soul was drawn to the attention of one area of his body.

"That's enough." the man in the doorway spoke, "Follow me."

"Yes sir." Damien smiled, and Jasper was amazed at how turned on he was at the sight of his own master being so obviously subservient to another. As the two men went to leave, Jasper was stopped in the doorway by a large hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" The man was taller than Jasper had realised, though not quite as tall as Damien. His hands were well groomed, but Jasper could feel the course callouses on his fingers against his chest, and the way they caught on his sparse chest hair. His arms were strong and well-defined though by manual labour, not by extensive hours at the gym, and now Jasper could see his face clearly, he was shocked by how handsome it was. He was not as classically handsome as Damien, but rather like a man that would not look out of place at a lumbermill or rural dive bar. His eyes however were the most enticing; the eyes of a shark- dark and never-ending, threatening to swallow you up if you were not careful and Jasper was standing on the edge of a precipice looking down into the abyss.

"To- to follow you master." Jasper whispered. He considered leaning forward, jumping off the edge.

Master cocked his head, a bemused half-grin on his lips, "Dressed like that?"

Jasper looked down, trying to find what was wrong and so did not notice when the generous frame came closer. The hand that was on his chest slowly trailed lower until it came to the tie on the robe.

"Little sluts don't wear robes, do they?" The man's voice was like the call of nature; great and bellowing yet as quiet as a whisper.

Jasper didn't know what to say, looking to Jasper for help only to be met with a hungry glare, "I... I'm sorry sir."

"You will be." the man growled, and Jasper had to hold back another moan. He had not even been touched below his chest and yet he truly feared that if one more fingertip touched him, he would cum right there and then. Pulling on the robe's belt, it quickly came away before the whole robe slipped off Jaspers' shoulders.

"That's better," the man smiled, "now on to your knees."

Obediently, as Jasper had forgotten any other way to be, he slipped down to his knees, not able to tear his gaze away.

"Crawl."

With that order, Jasper started to crawl after the two men who started to walk slowly down the hallway. Jasper could hear sounds behind the other doors they passed, sounds of keening, and moaning, and all sorts of debauchery but he dared not turn his head in case of punishment. Now he had passed the first round of temptation Jasper was going to make sure that if he were to be punished, he would earn it. The three men had come to another room, and as the door was opened Jasper noted the transition from plush carpet to cold cement under his hands and knees. Grimacing at the hard surfaces he now crawled over, Jasper was led into the centre of a large room. Out the corner of his eyes he was able to spot the outline of some large constructs made of steel and black and red leather, a few ordained with dangling straps. On one of the walls Jasper noticed what looked like a rack of whips and other delicious instruments before he looked back to the ground.

Jasper remained there for a few moments, his body trembling and feeling more vulnerable than it ever had, before he was pulled up onto his knees by his collar and he realised that until his torso was revealed like a cut of veal, his neck straining back, his cock on display between his separated legs, that he did not know what vulnerability was.

"Are you ready?" a man whispered in his ear. He wasn't entirely sure which one of his two dominants it was, he barely cared, but he was able to croak out a definite "yes" before he felt a sharp crack of a riding crop against his buttocks. Gasping in shock, Jasper was allowed enough time to feel the sting and to take a sip of air before another sharp crack whipped him. Even through the thin leather shorts Jasper could feel the red line that he knew would bruise the next day; "tomorrows proof of today's sin" as Damien would call it. Jasper had only a second to smile at this saying before another crack and he whimpered yet again.

Jasper was so wrapped up in his desire that it took him a second to notice the presence that had stepped in front of him. Damien stood above him wearing a pair of tight leather trousers and nothing else except a glint in his eye.

"You look so perfect on your knees like that." Damien said, grinning like a cartoon wolf, "You look like such a whore."

Jasper whined, his eyes fluttering as the words were punctuated by another flick of the crop. Arching his back, Jasper became the depiction of sensual pain. His humanity was almost a shame- his lithe curving body the perfect shape to be carved from marble.

"So," Master slowly circled round from Jaspers back, running the crop along Jaspers shoulders before flicking his nipple slightly, "What should we do with this one?" Smirking at Jaspers uncontrolled moan he glided behind Damien and grasped his hips, pulling him into him, making Damien groan in desire this time.

"Should we play with him first?" Master whispered into Damien's ear, his voice a tickle waiting to be scratched, and gently ran one hand down over Damien's crotch and pinching the trembling man's nipple.

"Or..." he smiled, his carnivorous teeth glinting in the soft lighting of the dungeon, "Should we just fuck him- treat him like the whole he is until he can't even remember his own name? Any suggestions whore?"

"Ugh" Damien ground into Master's hand and put his own hands back over his strong neck, a picture of the pious Saint Sebastian, "He would be beautiful tied up, being used as a fuck-pig. We could even let other men fuck him- see how many different types of cock he can take. Let him become a sweating moaning mess. Well, more of a sweating moaning mess."

"Well," Master whispered against Damien's stubbled throat, kissing delicately and occasionally nipping the skin, "that does sound... enticing."

"But maybe... it might be more fun to tease him this time, sir. Let him observe." Damien strained the last word with a hiss as he felt masters other hand slip down in front of his trousers and lazily played with his cock.

"Hm- that does sound fun."

And with that he slipped himself away from Damien, but not before giving his dick one extra groan-inducing squeeze and walked over to the kneeling Jasper. Using the end of the crop, he lifted Jasper's head till he was staring into his eyes.

"What do you think Stud?" Masters voice whipped harder than the crop had, "Do you want to watch as I fuck your dom? As I mark him and use him as my own?"

Jasper gulped with passion, "Yes master- please fuck my sir. I want to watch you destroy him, I want to watch and know how I'm going to be destroyed."

"Perfect."