The Leather Biker

Story Info
A straight guy gets saved and seduced by a leather biker.
3k words
4.5
19.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyTim14
TinyTim14
37 Followers

My name is Andrew, and I would usually say that my life is a pretty boring one: working at a desk job, placing data in a spread sheet for hours, then getting home to eat alone, sleeping, and finally getting ready to continue the cycle. However, things have changed drastically. Before I say exactly how, I need to give some context behind everything.

After so much monotonous work, I was able to take a few days off, which I decided to use to surprise my mom across the country by giving her a small visit. I didn't have much money to spend on a full-on flight, so I decided to go by car. It was not the best idea, since this was my first time going back to my mom's place since I moved, and I did not fully know how long the road was or how empty it would be along the way.

Either way, I put my luggage in the back of the car and placed some stuff in a backpack, which I then placed on my passenger seat, so I didn't have to stop too often along the road for water or food. Little did I know that that was something I did not have to worry much about compared to a different situation. Anyways, I would then venture on my little roadtrip, unknowing of what would happen during my journey.

After a few hours of driving, I realized I had a bit of an issue. I was running out of gas. I could not believe I didn't think about filling the tank before leaving the city, but all I could think of doing was conserving what I had so I wouldn't end up fully stranded in the middle of nowhere. I pulled up on the side of the highway and looked for my phone in my backpack in order to call for help, of course. However, all I had were snacks and water. I messed up.

I didn't have my phone with me, and I realized this at the most awful time. I remembered not seeing any buildings for a long time, so walking about was not really an option, and there didn't seem to be many cars going past the area. I was getting a bit nervous since I didn't really know exactly where I was or what to do. I was guiding myself through the signs along the way on the side of the road, but after this, I was regretful not to have used something like a map or GPS. All I could think of doing was taking out my bag and backpack from the car and trying to get the attention of a potential passerby.

After about 15 minutes or so, I started to see a truck moving in my direction. I was glad to see someone who could maybe help me. I stood up and made some signs for the trucker to stop, as it kept getting closer. However, it wasn't stopping. The truck sped past me, as if I wasn't even there.

"Fuck you, asshole!" I screamed from frustration at being ignored. I kicked some pebbles around to let out my anger. It kind of worked.

I had to wait almost half an hour for the next vehicle to show up; this time, however, it was a motorcycle. But not just any bike; it looked to be one of those outlaw bikes you would see gangs use in movies. I was unsure if I would even want to call the attention of a potential biker gang member. However, even when I didn't make a move, the biker seemed to be slowing down. I was getting worried about the potential danger that could come from this, but in my desperation, my mind also thought that he might be stopping to help out.

The biker stopped at the back of my parked car. He didn't say anything as he got off his bike and began approaching me. He was pretty decently tall, just a little over 6 feet. He was wearing all leather, from his jacket to his pants, and he even had some thick leather biker boots on that made him look even more menacing. As he took off his helmet, I could see he looked pretty well kept, with a nice cut beard and combed brown hair. After he finally walked over to my side with his helmet at his hip, he began talking to me in a pretty deep voice.

"What are you doing on the side of the highway?" He said it, almost mockingly. "Don't tell me it's some dumb shit like you ran out of gas or something." He smirked, as if he knew he was right. which he was.

"Yeah, that's exactly it." I responded, almost embarrassed. "Could you help me out?"

"I mean, I was planning to." He began.  "I'm not the type of man to leave a guy out baking in the sun." He stated, as he held out his hand, which I now noticed was also wearing leather gloves.

"Thank you so much... I sighed in relief at finally finding someone who was willing to save me. I grabbed the man's hand, and he told me to get on his bike with him. He said he knew a place for me to get gas for my car that was not that far from where we were. I followed him over as he sat on the motorcycle seat, waiting for me to get on.

"So, I just sit right behind you?" I ask a little nervously, since it seems quite an awkward situation. "On the same seat?"

"Of course.  Also, hold my hips so you don't go flying." He said it with a pretty serious face. making the motion of holding his own hips with his left hand.

"Really?"  I asked, a bit uncomfortable with touching another man's hips. It just felt odd to me.

"If you're worried about looking like a homo when you are about to overheat, we might have some more problems on our hands." He said it with a chilled-out expression. His logic was sound, so I was obliged to get along with him.

I sat right behind him, placing my hands on his hips kind of loosely in order to not make myself feel too weird. This was the closest I had been to a man. I knew I was straight and was not feeling comfortable touching a man in this way. He clearly noticed how weakly I was holding him since, as he started up the bike, he took his left hand and placed it on mine, turning his head around to look at me.

"You've got to hold on harder than that if you don't want to fly away!" He claimed that as the bike began to run, it got faster by the second. From the speed, I was forced to now not only hold his hips but fully hug this stranger by his hips and chest.

The bike was going so fast at this point that I couldn't speak. I closed my eyes, and part of me was so shocked and scared that I barely felt like I could hear the sound of the bike speeding through the highway. It took some time of silent riding before we began to slow down. I couldn't tell how long it was or how far we had gone, but we seemed to have arrived at our destination. As the bike stopped, I noticed we were in a parking space, surrounded by some bushes.

"Where is this?" I asked as I saw the empty area I was in. I began to go alert after being alone with a random man in the middle of nowhere.

"A place where some of my folks like to meet." He revealed.  "It's pretty hidden from the rest of the highway, but I called some of my buddies to come help you out." They'll be here in some time." He then removed his helmet and sat on the floor next to his bike.

"Oh, okay, I guess I can wait..." I told him, knowing I had no choice but to sit next to this stranger in the strong heat.

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked.  It made sense he would ask that; in fact, it might have taken a bit too long for him to be curious about who I was.

"It's Andrew."  I said calmly. "What about you?" "What's your name?"

"Call me Will." He responded quickly, taking off his leather jacket, which for some reason had nothing underneath.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked, slightly startled by seeing him shirtless out of nowhere.

"It's hot out today, and this jacket makes me sweat like a pig." He pointed at his jacket. His shirtless body brightly reflected the sun from the sweat on his chest. "You should take your shirt off as well!" It's clear you're boiling hot in this heat! "It'll be good for you," he said, pointing at my own shirt.

I was hesitant, but it was true. I was getting really hot even with the slight shadows of the bushes around the parking area. However, I didn't like the thought of another man seeing my shirtless body. Especially when Will had a very defined set of muscles compared to me. "I'm not really comfortable doing that," I admitted.

Will walked over to his bike and took out a big bottle of water. It looked very appealing, cold, and perfect for this harsh summer heat. "Well, then, at least drink this, so you don't die on me." He said, pushing the water bottle into my hand. I drank a bit, leaving some for Will to drink as well. It had a weird, sour taste as it went down my throat, but I didn't question it too much.

After I gave the bottle back to Will, I noticed that his pants and gloves were now off as well. How he took them off so quickly, I did not know. I coughed in surprise at the view of his muscular legs and his tighty whities. "Umm, why did you take off your pants?" I asked Will, slightly startled, as I began to move away from him a bit.

"It's hot out." "I've told you already." He claimed it, as if it were obvious. "Leather gets really hot." He said as he began caressing his own slippery, sweaty pecs. I was just looking at his pecs at this point. It felt so weird. He seemed so overly comfortable while being almost naked around me.

I was speechless at this point. "You like what you see?" Will asked, as he noticed me staring.

"No-"  Startled by the question, I couldn't continue talking. "I don't..." I looked away, looking at the ground around my feet. What were those feelings I was having?

However, Will knew that this conversation was not over, as it seemed. As I continued to look away, I started to feel something near my thigh. I looked over to see Will's hand moving up and down my leg. "Don't lie to me." "I can tell the truth by just looking at you." He stated this seductively as he continued to caress my thigh.

I was speechless. I just looked at the hand that was on my leg and noticed Will moving towards me. He positioned himself between my legs, looking directly into my eyes. This felt weird. I was straight, but with Will, it seemed like I was in a trance in that moment. It could have been the heat, but at the time, I didn't care. I continued looking at Will's eyes as he began tugging at my shirt. He pulled my shirt over my head and took it off. I just let it happen.

"You look good," Will said as he saw me shirtless. I didn't consider myself that good-looking, but Will's words really filled me with confidence.

"Thank you..."  I managed to say as I continued looking at Will's beautiful brown eyes and chiseled face. I truly forgot about my sexuality in that moment. I then saw how Will's face started getting closer and closer, and finally, I felt his lips touch mine. I was kissing a man!

I accepted his kiss and felt his tongue open my mouth and begin to move around. It was not only a kiss. I was making out with a man! At that point, I stopped thinking and placed my hands on the sides of Will's head and pulled him to me, truly starting to be into that French kiss.

I then noticed something else happening to my body. There was something moving in my pants. Will moved back from the kiss and immediately looked down. I couldn't hide my enjoyment anymore.

"Oh, someone really liked me playing with their tongue." Will said as he looked down at my crotch. I was a little embarrassed, so I tried to cover it with my hands as best as I could. However, Will didn't want me to be embarrassed, so he opened his own legs and showed me his crotch as well. "Don't be nervous about your hard-on." "Look at what you managed to do to me." He said as he proudly showed me his bulge, hard as a rock under his underwear.

"Okay," I said softly. It was all I could say. I was just that nervous, but I still wanted this moment to continue.

Will started to unbutton my pants. I was letting him do it. I was pretty much frozen in the moment, but I really just wanted for this wonderful moment to go further. He pulled down my pants and left me in my underwear. He seemed pretty excited by seeing the hard on in them.

"Would you look at that?" he said, staring right at it.

"Is it good?" I asked.  I was not overly confident about my size. My dick was just a little over 5 inches, so to me, it was nothing to brag about.

"Let me answer in the best way I can think of." He would then lower his mouth and begin sucking my dick through my underwear. As soon as his tongue started to flick up and down on the tip, I let out a soft moan. He noticed it quickly. "I'm glad you like it..." he continued.

His tongue was good. Even through the fabric, I could feel the tingles that Will's tongue left on the tip of my dick. He was so soft with his technique, which truly seemed to clash with his biker persona. His speaking skills were impressive. He made me moan from just that. He then started to pull down my underwear. I didn't struggle, as I felt my dickflop land on his face.

"It's perfect..."  He stated softly as he began to take the thing into his mouth. The feeling of his spit covering the tip of my dick made me crazy. I had never experienced something like this in my life. I began to moan more often as he slowly took more and more into his mouth every time he went down on it. My face must have looked so dumb and red from receiving my very first blowout. I didn't care that it came from a guy. It felt amazing. I just pulled my head pack off and let Will do the work.

"Fuck. So good. ", I was able to say in between my moans.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Will said as he took his mouth off my dick for a second. However, he continued on with his hand when he did. At that point, I was just a moaning mess. It just felt so good. He continued to suck my dick until I began to feel it.

"I think I'm getting close." I alerted him.

However, he didn't seem to care. He continued sucking, bobbing up and down, as if I hadn't just said that. The slobbering sounds were so hot, and the inside of his mouth was so warm and slippery that I was not able to hold it in anymore.

"Fuck!"  I shouted as I filled Will's still-bobbing mouth. It felt so damn good. Will then took his mouth away from my dick and was now at eye level with me. He opened his mouth and showed how full I had left it. I didn't wait for anything as I pulled his face into mine again. My tongue wrestled with his as my cheek pushed into my own mouth. I didn't care about any of my life before this. I loved Will so much.

After we finished kissing, I swallowed what I had in my mouth, and so did Will. It was gross, but I loved it. It meant a lot at that moment.

"Thank you for that, Will... I said I was genuinely happy after all that had happened.

"I'm glad you liked it." Will said with a smile on his face. It seemed as if he had enjoyed it as well. I noticed he came as well at some point. He must have been masturbating while he was sucking me off, and I was too into it to even notice. Part of me even forgot what we were supposed to be doing in this place. I was too focused on Will and on what had just happened.

"That was a great way to pass the time..." Will said, as I noticed it was nearing nighttime. "My buddies should be arriving soon as well. You can come to our place, since it's getting dark. "It's not too far from here." He said as he began putting on his clothes again.

"That would be nice, thanks..." I said shyly. I seem like a broken record at this point. "I'm glad I met you... "You have been so nice to me. I too started to dress back up.

"No problem, Andrew... He stated as he sat back down with me.

As we sat next to each other, my head on his shoulder, I could hear the sound of some motorcycles coming our way as we waited.

To be continued...

TinyTim14
TinyTim14
37 Followers