Damien's New Toy

Story Info
Damien's masturbation machine leads to more.
3k words
3.93
9.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started the night I came back to the flat I shared with my friend Damien and he announced that his little private engineering project had succeeded. He was standing next to the table in the cramped little kitchen of our flat, stark naked. His penis was sticking out horizontally in front of him half erect with a strand of semen dangling from it, and there was a big splash of semen on the table in front of him. He was still breathing hard and his buttocks were still clenched from his orgasm thrust.

Damien turned his head to look at me over his shoulder and grinned.

"My wanking machine works!"

We were both in our early twenties. I was teaching and Damien was a postgrad engineering student at the local university. We'd been sharing a flat for a year or so. I'd recently split with a long term girl friend, but Damien had never had much success with girls. That surprised me as he was a decent looking guy, fit and muscular and no way nerdy. I'd soon discovered he was a bit of a pervert, with a few kinks. He had an excellent collection of girly porn magazines, boys' masturbation staple in those pre-Internet porn days, and which Damien let me borrow. He also had a collection of women's knickers, which he didn't know I knew about.

I knew Damien masturbated. The walls of our flat were quite thin, and most nights through the wall between our bedrooms I'd hear his grunts of sexual pleasure and the steady bump, bump, bump of his bed rattling as he tugged his cock, rising to a frantic crescendo followed by his:

"Nnnnnggghhhh! Nnnnnggghhhh! ... Ahhhhhhh!"

Followed by silence. I masturbated too of course, but my bed didn't rattle and I usually managed to suppress my orgasm grunt or when I gasped my girl's name as I came. I'd been getting fairly regular sex with my girl but I thought masturbation was Damien's only sexual outlet. With his appetite for sexual kink I wasn't surprised when he'd told me that using his engineering skills and the resources of the university engineering department he was building a masturbation machine. This was long before Fleshlights.

It was a simple device. Through a crank, a small battery powered electric motor moved a metal frame holder in an oscillating motion to and fro. On the frame was mounted a soft silicone rubber ring he'd moulded specially. It was about the diameter of a guy's finger and thumb when he wraps it round his erect penis to masturbate. Control knobs enabled the speed and stroke length to be adjusted to whatever its user wanted. Just for fun I suggested the knobs were graduated between "virgin" and "whore."

The principle was simple. You stuck your erect cock through the rubber ring. You lubed it with oil or cream. Then you set it going. There was enough play in the thing to allow you to move around so the rubber ring stroked and tugged your cock in just the right place, and just how you liked.

There was Damien's new toy on the edge of the table that night I walked in. It was propped at just the right angle to stroke and tug a boy's erect penis as he stood next to it. Its motor and base were also splashed with semen. I watched as Damien wiped his semen off the table and the machine, and the strand dangling from his penis using a pair of girl's panties in pale pink cotton with red embroidery which he'd obviously been playing with as the machine wanked him.

Damien was clearly delighted with its performance but I suggested some improvements. I like it when a girl lightly fingers my balls and between my spread legs. I also like it when she rolls her tongue over my cock head to get me up rock hard and wild before sex or she sucks me off. So I suggested to Damien that he mounted a couple of soft brushes on the base, positioned so that when he had his cock stuck through the ring one brush tickled his balls and between his legs, and the other tickled his cock head. I also suggested a holder like a music stand to hold a porn magazine so it wouldn't get splashed with semen when he came. Damien agreed these were good ideas.

Damien had been urging me to try his wanking machine. I'd been quite happy just using my hand, and even happier to experience my girl's hand, but missing her and after the glowing description he'd given me of its performance I couldn't resist trying it.

Damien insisted I got naked like he'd been for his machine. He said it would avoid getting any clothing caught by its moving parts and so I didn't get semen on my clothing. It sounded like good idea, and I prefer to masturbate naked. I had no problem being naked with Damien. We'd both encountered each other naked around the flat from time to time.

Underneath I was wearing average high street store dark blue patterned speedo style cotton briefs. In anticipation and with the eroticism of what I was doing my straining hard erection was pushing the thin cotton of my briefs out in a huge cone over the rounded apex of the head of my penis. I couldn't help noticing how keenly Damien watched me as I stripped off my shirt and jeans. I could all but feel Damien's eyes on the bulging cone of cloth. I unexpectedly found his obvious interest in my naked body aroused me even more.

I pulled my briefs down my thighs. My penis bounced out fully erect, eight inches of hard muscle bending up in front of me from my thick dark pubic bush to its big round head, and swinging stiffly. I saw Damien's eyes lock instantly onto my naked erect penis. I let my briefs drop and kicked them aside.

"You're very hairy." Damien commented. "I hope your pubic hair won't get caught." As he spoke he reached down and lightly ruffled the thick bush of pubic hair round my penis and balls. I didn't say anything, thinking he was just checking my cock bush didn't extend out too far.

"Let me set it up for you," Damien said.

Before I could say that I could easily set it up myself, Damien's one hand was on my backside urging me toward his machine and his other hand was gently holding my hard erect penis to line it up with the rubber ring. I should have been shocked at having another boy's hand on my naked bottom and penis. But unexpectedly I found myself enjoying the feel of his hand on my backside lightly caressing my buttocks with his fingertips exploring the valley between my cheeks. His hand gently stroking its way along my penis felt as if he was feeling it for stiffness and length.

"The rubber ring should be just the right size, and your cock's nice and stiff," Damien commented. "You need to be really hard up for my machine."

I assumed that's why he'd been feeling my penis. His light fingers on my tight, erection sensitised shaft would certainly have got me really hard up if I hadn't been straining hard before!

"You'll need to spread your legs a bit to get your penis to the right height" Damien said.

As he spoke his hand slipped under me between my legs and stroked my inside thigh tops as if he was trying to help me spread my legs. His hand remained between my legs as I spread them wide getting my penis head to just the right height for the silicone ring.

"How do you masturbate, if you don't mind me asking? I sometimes hear you wanking." Damien asked, smiling knowingly at me. "I can set it to a short stroke just across the ridge between your penis head and my shaft."

As if to show me what he meant Damien demonstrated with a few strokes of his thumb and forefinger just over the base of my cock head.

"Or full length ... like this." Damien wrapped his whole fist loosely round my stiff cock and stroked rhythmically and smoothly from my pubic bush to his hand sliding right over my cock head.

I couldn't miss his smile as I grunted, juddered with the sexual pleasure and a droplet of pre cum glistened on the tip of my penis head. My previous girl really knew how to stroke a boy off with her light fist pumping full length and her tits bobbing with the rhythm of her hand. So I opted for full length. Damien explained how stroke length was adjustable during use if I wanted.

Then, holding my stiff penis shaft Damien carefully, almost lovingly, guided and eased its big soft head through the rubber ring. I pushed my hips forward, aided by the gentle pressure of Damien's hand on my bottom, so the ring was round my shaft between my bush of pubic hair and my cock head. To my pleasant surprise it felt just like my girl's hand had felt round my cock.

"Let me adjust the brushes for you," Damien said. His fingers, as well as the brushes, tickled my balls and down under me between my spread legs, and teased my cock head. Those brushes felt so much like a girl's fingers between my legs and her tongue flicking the very tip of my cock head. "Now the lube."

Damien poured baby oil on my penis shaft then his fingers smoothly smeared it along the whole length of my straining, erection sensitised penis. It looked like he was enjoying running his fingers over my erect penis as much as I was. I struggled not to cum.

He'd already got a stack of his porn magazines out. I selected one I knew well. A moment later, as I luxuriated in the feel of the soft ring deliciously squeezing my hard hungry cock, the magazine was open in front of me showing a big-titted, long legged mature secretary nude but for stockings and black high heels sprawling over her office swivel chair and desk wide legged to show her cunt and thrusting her tits.

"Do you like playing with women's knickers when you wank?" Damien asked.

I guess the look I gave him told him I certainly did. As he spoke, from his pile of magazines he produced a pair of women's panties. They were very brief, in creamy coloured silk with a little pink decorative bow on the waistband at the front. They looked a bit stained and I guessed Damien had cum over them himself lots of times, just like I'd done over my own collection of ex-girl friends' panties.

My erection cranked up another couple of notches as ran the soft smooth panties through my fingers and ogled my secretary. I settled on a picture of her bending over her desk. Her dark hair and a pair of pendulous breasts hung down over her desk and her well rounded bottom gleamed smoothly under the office lights. Her long stocking-clad legs were spread as wide as she could get them and her dark pubic hair- ringed vagina slit was peeping out just below her buttocks, inviting my penis to enter.

Damien's fingers played briefly with my penis and balls and slipped between my spread legs as he made final adjustments, with his own penis brushing stiffly against my naked thighs. Then Damien handed me the control.

"Off you go!"

I twisted the control button just a little, it clicked to "virgin", and the masturbation pleasure started! My last girl certainly knew how to stroke a boy's cock. She knew the most sexually sensitive parts of my penis. She knew from the sudden stiffening of my penis in her hand and how I clutched her naked body that my cum was rising, and she knew how to hold me on the brink till I couldn't hold back any more and I spurted over her breasts or pussy. Damien's machine stroked my stiff oiled cock every bit as luxuriously as her experienced hand!

I could move my hips so the rhythmic friction of the pulsating rubber ring teased the parts of my cock that pleasured me most. I adjusted its speed and stroke to hold my straining, almost exploding penis on the brink of orgasm. I groaned with the absolute pleasure! In my excited mind the brushes were my girl's lips and fingers pleasuring me. Damien's hand lightly caressing my naked buttocks with the excuse of stopping my cock from sliding out of the rubber ring was my girl's soft hands exploring my naked body. My secretary was my girl displaying her naked body for my voyeur pleasure. I flicked the pages and enjoyed her squatting wide legged on her desk.

In my mounting sexual pleasure I forgot my secretary. I closed my eyes and remembered my girl. Undressing her. The feel of her legs, her breasts, cunt hair and bottom in my hands and against my tongue and lips. Her moist lips and tongue on my balls and shaft and pleasuring my cock head. Her naked body under mine, her legs wrapped over me, her vagina as tight and smooth as Damien's oiled silicone ring. Her orgasm cry, her excited body squirming in sexual pleasure under me. Her hips thrusting under me and her heels pounding my bum in her climax.

After long minutes of exquisite masturbation pleasure. I felt my orgasm start to rise. With Damien's hand still on my bottom I involuntarily rammed my hips forward, like when I ram my exploding penis as deep as I can into a girl's hungry vagina. I franticly twisted the knob toward "Whore" and moved my body so the ring stroked my straining penis just across the ridge between my penis head and shaft.

"Go on! Cum over my knickers!" Damien cried out.

He grabbed the creamy panties and held them stretched out right in front of my penis so the soft material brushed my erection sensitised cock head. I thrust my penis forward against the taut satin.

"Nnnnnggghhhh! ... Nnnnnggghhhh!" I snarled as I spurted. Damien's panties twitched with the impact of powerful splash after splash of my semen. Then after delicious release: "Ahhhhhhh!"

I twisted the knob and the rubber ring stopped moving. As I stepped back from the machine the friction of the well oiled ring against my still mostly erect cock as it slid out sent a last pulse of orgasm pleasure through my body, and a last spurt of semen over Damien's machine and the panties now draped over it. I stood there panting with my penis swinging in front of me and dripping semen onto the floor.

By that time I wasn't surprised when Damien unzipped his jeans and slipped them down his thighs. Neither was I surprised to see he was wearing women's panties. They were black see through lace, just a thin black thong gusset at the back nestling in his bum crack between his smooth round buttocks. The tiny triangle of black lace at the front was barely big enough to cover his erect penis and the sheer lace showed the outline of his bulging balls and his erect penis shaft and its head in fine detail. He paused for a moment just in his panties, as if he was either shy or else wanting me to admire him in it.

"I love wearing pretty underwear!" Damien said, smiling at me. He did a little jerk of his bulging panties toward me. "Do you think my knickers make my cock look good?"

I didn't answer. He slipped his panties down. His penis was as hard up erect as mine, not quite as long as mine, but thicker. His erection was almost vertical, bending back on itself toward his smooth belly. Its upwardly bending shaft was smooth shaven hairless with a very prominent purple-grey mushroom head which was almost glowing with arousal. He'd trimmed his brown pubic hair into a neat little ring just round the base of his shaft. I guessed that was to keep his pubic hair from being caught in his machine.

He pulled his shirt right up above his nipples. His naked body was slim and muscular, and as smooth and hairless as a girl's. His smooth muscular belly and rounded bottom gleamed under the lights. His penis swung stiffly and his buttocks quivered as he moved. He thrust his hips forward so the head of his penis was just touching the rubber ring, which was still well lubed with the oil he'd smeared on my penis. He spread his legs as far as his panties stretched round his thighs would allow and clenched his buttocks as he braced himself for pleasure. He looked over his shoulder at me.

"Do it for me!" Damien gasped excitedly,

Damien reached for a magazine in the pile he'd brought. He pulled out one I hadn't seen before. On its glossy cover was a picture of a man. He looked early thirties, slim and muscular with a designer stubble beard. He was standing astride a big red-tanked motorcycle, thrusting his tanned hips forward. He was naked except for a tiny white thong bulging over his obviously erect penis, and women's red high heel shoes. He opened it and I saw naked men in poses as erotic as the girls in my own magazines. I felt my own penis start to rise at the sight.

I reached down and ran my hand lightly over Damien's buttocks like he'd done with mine. They were as smooth as my girl's. He made a little whimper and trembled as my fingers tickled him along his bum crack. I formed the thumb and forefinger of my other hand into a ring and bobbed my hand in a gesture every boy knows so very well.

"Let's not bother with the machine," I said.

Sharing a flat with Damien would never be the same again.