Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10

Story Info
The conclusion.
  • October 2008 monthly contest
20.6k words
4.87
411.8k
308

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,051 Followers

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon in early December. Ian and Sienna hiked their way across campus to the parking lot that Brandon picked her up from every other day after creative writing. It had become a habit of Ian's to carry Sienna's backpack for her. At first she had objected, but on those rare occasions when her back really was killing her, she appreciated it, so she let him.

Sienna listened absently to Ian talk about school. Truthfully, she had countless things on her mind. The baby, Brandon, his uncle/father situation, and upcoming exams.

"You know," Ian said, interrupting Sienna's thoughts, "she talked so long today, that I honestly forgot what class I was in for a second."

Sienna laughed, "I'm sure you did, since you fell asleep."

"And what's crazy about that is, I was hoping when I woke up, class would be over. But she was STILL talking!"

Sienna laughed again, as the two of them reached the parking lot. A few students passed them and said 'hi'. Sienna greeted them while she searched down the street for Brandon's Jeep. But he was nowhere in sight. She glanced down at her cell phone for the time. Usually Brandon was waiting on her, but today he was running late. Sienna looked over at Ian, who had her backpack slung over his shoulder. She tried to grab her bag from him, but he moved it from her grasp.

"Nah, I got it," Ian said, twisting away from her.

Sienna sighed, "I hate feeling useless, you know."

"Hey, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for me. You know, carrying this heavy load will build up my arm muscles, so that I can challenge Brandon in a duel." Ian stared down at his skinny arms. "I think by the end of the semester, these guns will do the trick, don't you think?" he asked Sienna, while flexing his chicken arms.

Sienna burst into laughter. She wasn't sure if it was her hormones or if Ian really was that funny. But he seemed to always crack her up.

She wiped a tear from her eye. "Yes, I think that will do the trick," she said, while feeling his non-existent muscles. After a few seconds, Ian suddenly pulled away from her and looked over her head. Sienna turned to find Brandon pulling up right beside them.

Sienna was about to greet him, but she noticed Brandon's mouth was in a hard line and his eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses. She couldn't tell if he was staring at her or Ian.

For a moment, no one said anything.

But then the guilt of having Brandon witness her grabbing Ian's arm caused Sienna to break the silence. "Hey BT," she said, carefully assessing his mood. A small smile formed at the corner of his mouth, but she couldn't tell if it was genuine or if he was just trying to conceal being pissed off.

"Hey, baby," he said, as he continued to stare in their direction.

Sienna quickly got in, buckled her seatbelt and looked straight ahead. But Brandon's head never left the direction of Ian.

Ian knew that behind those dark sunglasses, Brandon was glaring at him. Okay, he had to admit that Brandon still freaked him out. Not that he thought the guy would ever try to hurt him, because there was no competition there, but from what he had heard, this dude was known for being a bit unpredictable. And Ian wasn't sure what was going on, but Brandon was still staring at him. The engine idling was giving the whole situation an eerie feeling. Well, hell, Ian thought. Might as well greet him, maybe that's what he's waiting for.

"Hey Brandon," Ian said, giving him a small salute. A reply didn't leave Brandon's mouth until a few seconds later when he finally said, "Ian."

Sienna was starting to feel really uncomfortable. What the hell was wrong with Brandon? She sat there a moment longer, before turning to glare at him. Now she was becoming furious. He had no right to treat her or her friend that way.

"We should probably go now," she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

Brandon turned his head and looked straight ahead through the windshield. "Well, we could go, but I'm sure you want your backpack."

Both Sienna and Ian quickly glanced at her bag, which was still draped over Ian's shoulder.

"Duh," Ian said, slapping his forehead as he handed Sienna her bag.

"Thanks," she quietly responded, and quickly waved bye. When Ian was finally out of sight, Sienna turned her attention back to Brandon. His focus was on the road, but she could tell something was bothering him. She hoped it wasn't Ian. She had thought that Brandon accepted their relationship, and that he realized Ian was just a good friend. Normally, his eyes gave him away, but he had them covered behind a dark silver reflective tint.

"Hey, you," Sienna teased, reaching up to lightly tug his ear.

Brandon didn't turn toward her, instead he just said, "Hey." He knew that she was wondering if he was mad at her for her little display of affection with Ian. In truth, he was a little bothered by seeing her touch him, but he had more important things pressing on his mind. He wasn't sure how he was going to deliver the bad news to her.

Sienna hated when Brandon ignored her. It hurt, especially now with her hormones flying all over the place. In her head, she tried to rationalize her behavior. Technically, she and Brandon weren't a couple, so he had no right to be upset with her. She knew he didn't feel that way, but facts were facts. They were not an item. No matter how many times over the past few weeks they had made out and cuddled. She was starting to get irritated. Fine, if he wanted to ignore her over something so tiny, then she would return the favor. She turned her attention back to the road and quietly pouted.

Both of them traveled in silence until they pulled up to the Commander's driveway. Brandon didn't bother turning off the engine. He had to tell her what was going on. But he felt miserable and didn't even want to think about it.

Sienna barely waited for him to park, before she opened the door and hopped out. She grabbed her backpack so she could turn and stomp away, but Brandon grabbed the other side of it.

He sighed, "Look, wait Sienna, I want..." but before he could get any further, Sienna lit into him. God, she hated herself for being so emotional.

"No, you wait! You had no right to ignore me the whole trip here. Ian is just a friend of mine. And besides, you and I aren't a couple anyway," she spat out, huffing and puffing.

Brandon sat there dumbfounded. 'Where the fuck did that come from?' he thought. He had completely forgotten about Ian. Fuck! This girl knew how to use his heart as a fucking bulls-eye.

Sienna didn't mean for that last part to come out so venomously, but she was pissed and on the verge of tears. He just continued to stare at her, but she couldn't read him with those damn sunglasses on.

Brandon felt his blood boil. Did she throw that in his face, just to fucking hurt him? He let go of her bag and put the Jeep in reverse, and tore out of her driveway. Of all the fucking days, he thought.

Sienna stood there, staring at him until he was out of sight. Shit! She should just call him to apologize. She didn't mean it to come off that way. She was just mad, because truthfully, she felt guilty. Had she caught Brandon doing the same thing, she would have been a little pissed off too.

She waited outside a minute longer, even after he was gone, just in case he drove back. But he didn't. So she begrudgingly entered her house, dropped her bag on the floor and walked into her father's study. As always, he was bent over his desk, reading some large book. When he heard her enter, he looked up.

"Hey, baby girl, how are you?" Jackson inquired, leaning back in his chair.

Sienna shrugged, "I'm okay."

"Well, I like to hear that you are great, but I'll accept okay from time to time."

Sienna sat down in the chair opposite her father. "What are you reading?"

Her father turned to the title of the book, "The Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius."

"Oh, the Gladiator dude."

"Who?" Jackson asked.

"The old guy from Gladiator."

Jackson made a face, "Marcus Aurelius wasn't a gladiator."

"No, from the movie Gladiator, you know...never mind," Sienna sighed.

"Oh. Hey, can you tell Brandon to come in here? I have to talk to him about something."

"He left," Sienna said, looking down at her hands. She hated herself at that moment.

Jackson stared at his daughter for a second. Usually Brandon came inside with Sienna, to say 'hello' and stay the rest of the afternoon until after dinner.

Sienna knew that her father figured something was wrong. No sense in hiding it. "Well, he saw me with Ian today at school, and he got an attitude about it. But I told him that he and I weren't together, so he had no right to be upset."

"Ouch, Sienna," Jackson said.

'Great, now I feel even worse,' Sienna thought. "I didn't mean it the way it came out, daddy."

"Well, I guess it kinda came at the wrong time too," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Brandon has been called on for another mission. He leaves out first thing tomorrow morning."

Sienna's heart sank. Her head began to throb. No, No, NO!! Sienna slumped down into the chair.

Jackson continued, "And it has him thrown off because test results came in today confirming that Darren has the flu, so he's out, and this will be the first mission Brandon has ever gone on without Darren."

Sienna felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't believe that she had treated him so badly. Then suddenly she realized, THAT was probably what he wanted to talk to her about, and she jumped to conclusions and hurt his feelings. Aargh! She was so horrible! Tears immediately started stinging her eyes, and then to her embarrassment, she burst into a loud sob in front of her father. She couldn't control it. Fucking hormones.

"Oh, Sienna," Jackson said, as he got up and rushed over to her. He wrapped his arm around her. "He'll be fine, okay. Brandon is very good at what he does, so I have faith in him that he will be just fine."

Sienna shook her head into her father's chest, as she cried.

******************

Brandon felt like crap. He hadn't meant to pull off like that, but she just blindsided him with her comment. He thought they were over that shit. He loved her, she loved him, and he thought that's where they were. Okay, maybe not officially boyfriend and girlfriend, but damn close to it. Fuck, every other night, he was having to pull her off of him. Didn't that count for something?

Brandon pulled up to his house and got out. He pulled out his cell phone and called Darren.

"Hey man, what's up?" Brandon asked, when Darren answered.

"Oh man, this shit has me puking my ass off. I can't believe I'm about to miss an assignment."

"Well, it happens to the best of us. Just make sure Tasha's taking care of you."

"Oh, always. But poor Michael, she has little man quarantined in his room, to avoid him catching it."

There was a brief silence, then Darren spoke again.

"Look BT, get John to watch your back out there since I can't. And come back safe with all limbs, okay?"

Brandon nodded his head, although he knew Darren couldn't see.

"Yeah, just won't be the same. But hey, I'm glad you don't have to go. Your ass is like a bullet magnet. People always trying to kill you."

"Well, that's because they tend to aim for the darkest target."

Brandon burst into a laugh, "Fuck you."

"Nah, I'll leave that to Tasha, but seriously man, take care of yourself. If something happened to you, Sienna would break into a million pieces, and the Commander would hate me forever for not going with you. And I don't want all of that on my head."

Brandon laughed again and then sighed. "Yeah, I will. See you when I get back."

"Alright. And, I don't want to lose my best friend. They're kinda hard to come by," Darren said.

"Yeah, I got it," Brandon said. He heard Darren coughing as he hung up the phone. Brandon leaned against his Jeep and sighed. This was one of the hardest assignments he had ever been placed on. Their margin for error was almost nonexistent. Fuck, he'd feel better about going if Darren was with him.

He also thought about his baby girl. He'd be damned if he'd leave this earth without seeing her at least once. Yep, he'd be fine. Determination to see her would make sure he kept his shit together. Now, if he only had his 'other' girl.

Brandon entered his house and went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. As he drank the cool liquid, he thought about his baby again. He slowly walked to the back room and flicked on the light and scanned the baby's room. Everything was perfectly in place. All that was missing in his house were Sienna and his baby. At that moment, he felt emotionally and physically drained. He sat down on the large butterfly rug and leaned back. He stared up at the ceiling. He would get up to call Sienna in a few minutes. She was probably still pissed at him, but he had to talk to her before he left. But eventually sleep won over his battle to call Sienna, and he passed out on the floor.

***********************

Later that afternoon, Sienna tried calling Brandon, but he wasn't answering his phone. Her nerves were such a wreck that her father suggested she take a nap before dinner. She tried to, but she ended up tossing and turning. She had a string of horrifying dreams. In some of the dreams Brandon had come back, but he was badly wounded or mentally traumatized. But the worst was the one she had of her father coming to tell her that Brandon wasn't coming back. That he had been killed in action. She woke up in a sweat.

It was in that moment that Sienna knew she couldn't wait another minute. She had to tell Brandon exactly how she felt, because she never knew when she wouldn't have that chance again. She had to tell him everything.

She got up, threw on some clothes, grabbed her keys and walked out. She knew her father had probably heard her leave, so she left him a note on the counter.

When Sienna pulled up to Brandon's house, she noticed all of the lights were off. Was he already gone? Was she too late?!! But then she realized his Jeep was still there, so he couldn't have left yet. She hopped out of her car and lightly knocked on the front door. No one answered. After the third knock, she pulled out her key and opened the door.

She walked inside and turned on the light in the living room. She quietly made it to the back of his house and opened the bedroom door. His bed was messy, but he wasn't there. She closed his door and looked in the next room, which was now the baby's room.

Inside the room, she had to conceal a smile. There Brandon was, lying on his back with his hands behind his head, completely knocked out. She could actually hear him lightly snoring. He looked much like he did that day at her house, when he had taken a rest underneath the tree in the backyard. The day that she had gotten enough courage to make it known that she wanted him. It was only two short years ago, but it seemed like a lifetime had passed.

Sienna sauntered over to him and gracefully lowered herself onto his body, straddling his stomach. His eyes flew open, and he immediately sat up, causing her to slide down to his lap. "Shit, what time is it?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"It's around seven."

Brandon stared at Sienna. She was void of any makeup, and absolutely beautiful. He wrapped his arms around her.

Sienna felt it was now or never. She couldn't imagine him leaving this house without knowing how much he meant to her. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Brandon, I'm so sorry about this afternoon. I--I shouldn't have said what I did. And I didn't mean it," she declared, as she leaned in to kiss him.

Brandon easily accepted her lips and the two devoured each other's mouths for what seemed like forever, until finally Brandon had to break away. "What do you mean, you didn't mean it?" he asked, breathing heavily and staring into her eyes.

Sienna bit her bottom lip and looked down. Okay, here goes. She prayed she was making the right decision, but she felt it deep down in her heart. She really had no reservations this time. This is what she really wanted.

"I don't want to wait anymore. I love you and I want to be with you. For good this time," she said, staring back at him.

Brandon felt a jolt of electricity to his heart...and dick. He grabbed her face, and began kissing her even harder, with an urgency. Pure need. But then he lightly pulled her back, both of them were gasping for air. "Are you sure, baby?"

Sienna nodded her head. "Yes. Absolutely."

Brandon leaned in and kissed her again. He gently pulled her off of him, and stood up. He pulled her up from the floor and held onto her hand as he led her into his bedroom, hopefully soon, THEIR bedroom.

Once inside, he closed the door and began kissing her lips, her neck, and further down. She had said she wanted him, so fuck their pact to not have sex. It had been way too long. Too many nights of teasing, making out and fondling. He was ready to reclaim what he felt was his. He started pulling her dress over her head.

When Sienna was free from her clothes, she sat on the edge of the bed and removed his pants by smoothly jerking them down his legs. She was so ready for him to be inside her. She crawled back on the bed and waited for him.

Brandon stared at her beautiful body. Her tits were a little larger than normal and her soft honey brown skin was glowing. He slowly slid off his shirt, keeping his eyes trained on her the entire time. He crawled up the bed like a lion stalking its prey. He heard her giggle as she spread her legs in anticipation. He bent his head down and slowly licked her sweet slit. Sienna moaned and bucked her hips involuntarily. Brandon slid up further and stared down into her face. He leaned down and licked her lips and then kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Both of them groaned in their throats, as their mouths and teeth clicked together.

Brandon's pelvis began grinding up against her wet pussy, but both of them quickly noticed her stomach was a little in the way. Like a sitcom, they both looked down between them and laughed. Brandon rolled off of her and laughed so hard, he started coughing. Sienna tried not to laugh, so she could pout instead, but she couldn't help it, he was cracking her up.

"It's not funny, Brandon!" she exclaimed, trying to halt her own giggle. "I feel so fat right now."

Brandon wiped his face, and squeezed his lips together so he couldn't laugh anymore. "Baby, you're not--," he tried to get out, but then he started smiling which turned into another laughing fest.

Sienna leaned over and lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Not funny!"

Brandon closed his eyes and breathed through his nose. "Okay baby, sorry, but I—," he started again, but then burst into another set of snickers. "Fuck! Baby, I'm sorry. Okay, whew...you're not fat. Not in the least, it just kinda caught me off guard, you know."

Sienna rubbed her stomach. "Do I look gross?"

He raised up until he was leaning over her. She had an unsure innocent look in her eyes and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Baby, you are sexy as hell. Most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever seen. Nah, scratch that. The most beautiful WOMAN I've ever seen and I'll show you," he said as he began kissing her again.

Brandon grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath Sienna's lower section, which gave him all the access he needed. He slowly thrust into her. Damn. She was tight like a glove, just as he remembered. "Fuck," Brandon moaned.

Sienna had missed this so badly. She had wanted him for so long, and now they were finally together. His stiff, thick member felt like heaven invading her insides.

"Tell me you love me, Sienna. Tell me I'm the only one you will ever want," he ordered, staring deep into her eyes. Penetrating them down to her soul.

soular
soular
3,051 Followers