Damn fine pie

Story Info
Ashley is finally getting a nice greeting from her neighbor.
4.7k words
4.4
10.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week Ashley had been out in the front yard in her cut offs and a sports bra, weeding the garden, when Mark had driven by in his pick up. She'd watched him drive by, she always watched him, it was an easy to notice truck all beat to shit but with lifted tires. Growing up her older sister had told her that men liked their trucks that high so they could peek up girls' skirts when they helped them into the cab. Now in her late 20's she'd like to say she didn't believe it anymore but it certainly seemed to be part of the reasoning for something so impractical.

She wanted to think the best of Mark Taylor, who'd she'd gone to high school with and then after both of them wasting a few years in community college had ended up neighbors with, so she tried to disregard the lifted truck in his case. She took him as a neighbor to be her consolation prize for not making it out of this town. Not even making it out of the shitty part of the town. At least she got to live next to a hot guy. She'd had a big crush on him in high school, and he'd been, at most, just friendly to her but it was enough to kindle a fire still burning ten years later.

That had been her reasoning for weeding the garden in her sports bra and her most ripped up, shortest pair of cut off jeans. He drove or walked by at least once a day, so she tried to make herself at least visible once a day. Preferably make herself visible and alluring once a day. When he'd driven by last week he had definitely noticed her, he'd had to quickly correct his truck as it drifted onto the wrong side of the street as he'd stared at her ass, which was Ashley's best feature in her humble opinion. He'd definitely noticed her; of that much she was certain. So she had figured that would be the best day to make a further advance.

She'd moved into her one bedroom house 5 whole years ago, she recognized his truck on her second day of residence, as she lugged boxes and bags from Wal-Mart into the house. If he'd noticed who she was or cared he had given no indication of it so far in all 5 years. She had found herself embarrassingly giddy when she recognized the truck, the same one he'd driven all through high school. Old crushes die hard in a small town. She thought eventually he'd give her an opening, a wave, a nod, a simple hello and maybe with her adult confidence she'd actually make a move.

In high school she'd felt like an ugly little idiot, but as she got older she'd gained an appreciation for herself even if no one else had. She had pretty big tits, always a plus, a round ass with wide hips, another plus, long legs, and another plus. She'd come to regard her straight blonde hair, worn long past her shoulders, as an asset rather than "mainstream and preppy" as she had in high school. She had freckles but those were popular enough these days that people were getting them tattooed on. Her big green eyes were also marked down in the plus column alongside her wide grin, button nose and cute cheeks. Of course the cute cheeks came from her chubbiness, but as cliché as it was she truly had come to view that as more of her to love. Maybe not though, because in those five years he'd never given her an opening as she'd hoped he would on that second day of moving in.

However, almost crashing his truck had seemed like enough of an overture. Sure she'd had to actively wiggle her fat ass in his direction for 5 fucking years, but it got his attention. It was midsummer, Ashley was horny, over heated and bored, there couldn't be a better time to try to settle this score. After he'd corrected course and pulled into his driveway she had left her weeding for another day and tried to implement her plan. Kept in her freezer she always had some pies, her garden provided her with berries throughout the summer and she would freeze or can them; prepare pies for the coming fall and winter holidays or just to have around for visitors. Or seduction schemes in this case. She turned on her oven, pulled out a lattice top mixed berry pie, egg washed and sugared it and popped it into the waiting oven.

While she waited for it to bake, she hopped into the shower, scrubbing herself down and shaving everything that needed shaving, scrubbing the dirt and grass stains off. She washed and conditioned her hair so that it would smell sweet like apples. After her shower she walked around the house, tending to her indoor plants, giving her cat a couple treats and a pat. She always preferred to air dry after showers, the warm wind and sun coming in the open windows tickling her skin always made her feel new and happy. One neighbor had complained about this practice as Ashley had never seen the need to close the blinds during this ritual. As far as she was concerned everyone else could keep their eyes out of her fucking house as long as she was paying the rent on it.

She had checked the pie and decided to let the juices thicken a little longer while she pulled on a red flowered sundress and gently toweled at her hair. She didn't put on a bra or panties, either outcome of her move on Mark would have the same result, the dress would come off and she would get into a bed. Hopefully it would be his bed, but if it wasn't she'd just climb right into her own damn bed and take care of her own damn pussy.

She slipped her feet into beat up white keds and then checked the pie again, finally fully done she pulled it out of the oven using some hot pads and carried it outside using her backside to close her door behind her. She walked across her drive way into Mark's yard, much less nicely maintained than hers, and walked up the steps to the screen door of his covered porch. Transferring the pie to her left hand she opened the creaky door and walked into the porch area, gently shutting the door behind her. Walking over to the front door she knocked and then shouted out a greeting as she pressed her face to his window. Peering into the living she saw Mark, laying back on his couch shirtless but still in his jeans and work boots, hard dick in his hand. He'd obviously been jerking himself off and as he looked at her in shock bent over at his window peeking in and holding a pie he came all over his fist and bare stomach.

They both shouted out obscenities at the same time, it was hard to interpret all the meaning behind them, for Ashley's part there was mostly exasperation and arousal. Of course her seduction plan wouldn't work because she got there too late, and of course her decade long crush would have a big absolutely gorgeous uncut cock. She knew how to pick men, even if her timing was off. The etiquette in this situation was unclear. All the steps of her plan were happening out of order. She sighed.

"Hi, Mark. Sorry to interrupt. I just realized I'd never come over as a neighbor, when I saw you were home I decided to bring you a little home baked treat. Don't bother getting up, I'll leave it right here on the table," she gestured at his rickety rusted porch table, "for you whenever you're ready. It's mixed berry from my garden. Bring the dish back when you're done." She said it as politely as she could under the circumstances. He was staring back at her mouth still open in shock, cum dripping down his hand, breathing hard. She straightened and backed away from the window. "Alrighty then, have a pleasant night."

With that, she'd walked right back to her house, stripped off her pretty sundress, climbed into bed and shoved her fingers right between her legs. She came quick after the display she'd just seen and then she'd drifted off to sleep thinking about Mark's cock.

That had been a week ago, and she still hadn't gotten her pie dish back. She'd give it one more day and then she'd be going to get it back herself.

Mark was pacing in his bedroom. He'd passed the acceptable amount of time to keep someone's dish and not return it and he wasn't sure he could bring himself to ever return this one. He'd tried to shrug it off when Ashley Healey had moved in next door, then he'd tried ignoring it, fuck, he'd considered moving. He'd succeeded at none of the options.

He'd been shy and quiet in high school, an awkward boy from a family of factory workers he'd allowed himself to be seen as aloof and mysterious, but in reality he simply felt uncomfortable speaking and didn't know what to say, especially to girls. That worked out fine for most of high school. He'd dated, made out, fooled around. It was simple to give a girl from his friend group a flower and ask her to the movies, they were receptive, his silence was charming to them and they were mostly easy. Besides they didn't have very much to talk about themselves.

But Ashley wasn't in his friend group. She was poor like the rest of them. She didn't wear much makeup or have the right clothes, she dyed her hair dark and the blonde roots would show, she was definitely chubbier than the other girls. There wasn't anything special about her. Except there was something special about her. The first class they'd had together he had noticed her immediately. She had freckles on her shoulders and her hair smelled like apples. He had wanted to press against her round fat ass, had wanted to hold her tits in his hands. He had these thoughts about a lot of girls, to be fair, but he had them more and harder about her. She would smile these sweet little smiles at him when she caught him staring at her and his stomach would flutter and his dick would instantly get hard.

Over the years in high school she had been kind to him. She'd offer to be his partner during group assignments, wish him happy birthday, ask him about the books he was reading. She tried to sit with him at lunch once. Set her tray down right next to his and pressed the outside of her thick thigh against the outside of his like it was nothing. She'd given him an open happy grin and blinked big green eyes at him. He'd bolted out of his seat and to the bathroom, covering his embarrassing sudden erection with his backpack. She'd never tried to sit next to him again.

She kept speaking to him though, saying hi, being nice. She was a nice girl. He'd wanted to do some not so nice things to her. He kept his distance. He'd been disappointed to not have any classes with her when they both went to junior college. Neither of them had graduated and he never saw her during those years. He'd let the feelings he'd had for her go, and moved on to other girls, it was easier to interact with them at college parties where they could drink, and then trashy house parties once college was over. He'd gotten his share of experience, gotten a job as a mechanic, rented a small house on the bad side of town. Life had continued like it did for most people after high school. Then one day he looked out his window and there she was, right next door. Carrying moving boxes into her new place. His life had been wildly disrupted ever since.

Most days when he got home she'd be outside wiggling her ass in shorts, tits bouncing as she pulled weeds or dug up rows for her garden. Sweat dripping down her body as she mowed the lawn or washed her car. Her curtains were never closed. After her shower she'd walk around her house completely naked. He canceled all his porn subscriptions after a couple months. His dick could barely handle the abuse it was receiving just from watching her, much less jerking off to porn. He'd felt something for her in high school, but it was nothing like now. Seeing her in her element, taking care of her little house, reveling in being naked in cute rooms filled with sunshine and plants and pictures on the wall, it was nearly more than he could take. He could look out his living room window directly into hers where she'd be wearing work out clothes and dancing. He avoided her to the best of his ability, hadn't spoken to her in 5 years, didn't even wave hello. He suspected he was deeply in love with her.

He'd embarrassed himself terribly last week, letting on that he'd been watching her from his truck. He'd lost track completely of what he was doing as she bent over a raised garden bed pulling weeds from around her berry plants. His mind had immediately wandered to what it would be like to walk over and yank down those cute little jean shorts and shove his cock right into her in front of the whole street. Once he'd corrected course and pulled into his driveway he'd stomped into his house, angry at himself. He was a grown man, why couldn't he get past this?

He had a good job, his own place, he'd fucked dozens of girls, and could fuck more. He was over 6 feet tall, broad shouldered and strong. He was noticed when he went places. He shouldn't still be this obsessed with a girl he'd been treated nicely by a few times in high school. Once in his living room he started to take off his button up shirt and undershirt trying to ignore his erection for now. Still beating himself up about his reaction to Ashley he threw all his dirty laundry into the washing machine and stomped back to the living room. Unable to help himself he glanced over at Ashley's living room window as she stepped into view, completely naked, gently drying herself off with a towel. He sighed and gave in, falling back heavily onto the sofa and unbuttoning his jeans. He moaned out her name as he took his dick into his hand and began to slowly stroke it.

Imagine his shock when she had appeared in his window, smiling, bent over with ample cleavage showing, holding a pie. He was completely unable to stop his orgasm. He'd honestly barely been close when she appeared in the window but the sight of her in person had pushed him over the edge. The moment when he came, shooting cum across his happy trail and fist, was a blank. He'd been too overwhelmed to take in her response, or remember for sure if he'd moaned out her name as he came. He didn't think so. He truly hoped he hadn't, but there was certainly that possibility. She'd said a few awkward sentences and left the pie, and him to deal with the horror of the moment.

All those years of avoidance, had come to this, the empty pie dish was on the counter staring at him accusingly. He'd eaten the pie. It had been delicious, he'd had no fucking doubt that the woman he'd been obsessed with for a decade would also be an amazing cook. He had allowed himself a moment of imagining what it would be like to date her, wrap his arms around her from behind as she cut slices of pie for him in their clean cute little house, eating it with her and then fucking her afterward. "Just take the pie tin back, you fucking asshole. You literally can't embarrass yourself anymore than cumming on yourself in front of her after watching her walk naked around her house."

He grabbed the pie dish, slammed his way out the front door and porch screen and stomped angrily over to the much nicer yard next door.

It was unbearably hot that day, Ashley had gotten too much sun the day before and not nearly enough water, so she had decided to spend the day inside, rehydrating and relaxing in the least amount of clothing that she could. In her boy shorts and bralette she laid on the floor listening to quiet country music and doing incredibly lazy yoga. She heard a knock at her door and assumed it was the mail man, she'd ordered some junk online and was impatiently awaiting it. She rolled to her feet and skipped to the door, flinging it open excitedly. "I've been waiting on seeing you!"

Only it wasn't the mail man at the door. It was Mark. "Oh. You're not the mail man." She couldn't think of anything else to say. She'd been thinking about Mark pretty much constantly, but hadn't worked out anything to say to him. Offering to worship his cock came to mind, but she was saving that line.

"Here's your pie dish, don't bring any more things over to my house." He pushed her adorable pink and orange pie dish in her hands and turned around. She stared after him for half a second and then stormed out the door after first setting her favorite dish down carefully on the entryway table.

"What the actual fuck is your problem?! I baked you a pie, I've always been nice to you! I didn't say anything when I caught you stroking your dick and cumming all over yourself and this is how you repay me?!" He turned back around quick and made fast work of the short distance between them.

"Get the fuck back inside your house, dressed like that!" His face was flushed, his tan complexion ruddy. It made her feel tingly when he shouted at her. He was practically nose to nose with her. She couldn't recall them ever being this close to each other before. He smelled amazing, like gasoline, engine oil and old spice. She became a little worried that she would appear visibly wet soon. She started to back up the steps to her house, he followed her step for step. "That isn't something to wear in public!"

"Why the fuck not?! Are you this ungrateful all the time?! I never realized you were such an asshole when we were in high school!" She was sliding into her house while they shouted at each other, she didn't want to be having this fight in public and if he was going to follow her, she would lead him where she really wanted him.

"I'm supposed to be GRATEFUL that you're shaking your ass for the whole neighborhood?!" She'd backed them both into the house at this point and she calmly walked around him to shut the door behind him and then turned back to face him. The change of location hadn't seemed to phase him at all, he was seething mad, breathing hard leaning down into her space.

"You're supposed to be grateful for the pie, you fucking asshole! And I'm not shaking my ass for the whole neighborhood! I'm shaking my ass FOR YOU!" She hadn't spoken to this man in over 5 years and their first conversation was a screaming fight over her shaking her ass. Hopefully she hadn't misjudged him, because this situation wasn't going exactly how she had imagined. She was really turned on though.

"If it's for me then it should be for ONLY ME!" He had pressed her back against her door, he was half a foot taller than her, he radiated heat. He placed his hand against her collarbone, fingers grazing against her throat. She shivered. She wasn't sure he even realized what he had just said. They were both staring at each other breathing hard. Standing closer than they ever had before, mouths just inches apart. She moved in closer so their lips almost touched.

"As far as I'm concerned, it is for only you. If you want to make a claim, then make it." She murmured letting her lips gently graze against his as she spoke. Suddenly he slid his hand around her throat and slammed his lips against hers, pressing hard and aggressive, crushing her against the door with his weight. Rock hard dick pressed against her belly.

"I'm making a fucking claim," he muttered as he pulled back from the kiss briefly, huge hand still around her throat. With the other he shoved into her bralette and cupped her breast, rough thumb rolling over her nipple. That drew a gasp from her, he momentarily squeezed the hand on her throat at that. "Where's the fucking bed? Or should I just fuck you right here on the floor?"

The threat of being fucked on the floor was tempting but she was hoping for a longer play time than the comfort of the hardwood would allow. She weighed her options for a moment, aware that in the state she was in that she would probably come immediately from one of his fingers, so maybe the bed wasn't necessary this time. He grunted and gave her throat another tight squeeze to urge her along. This caused a hot wet gush into her panties. She cocked her head to the side to indicate the door the bedroom was through. He spun her around so her back was pressed against him, he grabbed her breast and wrapped a hand around her throat from behind. They moved towards the door, somewhat awkwardly but her mind was so over simulated by his proximity that she could barely even comprehend this. Once they reached it, she turned the knob and pushed the door open, he shoved her onto the bed and she rolled over onto her back.

12