All Comments on 'Damn fine pie'

by Midwestern_gothic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story idea. I'm not sure where you were going with this. Was it going to be a rough sex dominated type of encounter or a love revealed encounter. I guess you wanted a little of both. I liked the characters and the details you wrote about them. You described them well enough for me to get interested in them. I enjoyed the story and gave you 4 stars. I just wasn't sure where you were going with the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

God this was a sexy story. I’d like another chapter or two where he lets his guard down, shows his loving feelings and she sets some limits with him.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

This is another wonderful story. You're a superb "pandemic writer!" I don't know how much of this is autobiographical; I expect a little of it might be ("Write what you know," and all). One thing I'm fairly sure of. though, is that you bake a damn fine pie. Five Stars, and you've just joined my favorite authors. -- JB Edwards

PS: @Anonymous (More!): I think he's already shown her how much he loves her. His jealousy, possessiveness, and need shown in their fuck, should tell her all he needs to know. Still, I too would love a sequel!

PPS: In the sequel, you could go into more detail about your pie baking secrets...and also about Ashley's prior sexual episodes before her high school crush with the big wheels truck finally revealed his long awaited passion.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

As much as I liked your first story, I disliked this one as much. It started out so good but turned nasty in the end. Yeah, they both wanted it, but there had to be a better way to get them together. I noticed "baking" in you bio, so there had to be a pie in the story. I'll keep reading.

Midwestern_gothicMidwestern_gothic7 months agoAuthor

You're entitled to your feelings about the story but preferences differ and there's nothing wrong with how I wrote them getting together, you simply don't enjoy that kind of fantasy, it's one that will reoccur in my writing. It's something to keep in mind if you read further into my stories, many of them are not going to appeal to you and your dislike of them will not impact my future writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwestern_gothic@Midwestern_gothic
Just a former trashy Midwesterner writing erotica. I like getting feedback and comments but I won't be replying. I also really really don't want to receive feedback that has personal fantasies or upsetting stories. My stories range from kinky to fucked up, so if you follow me ...