Damn fine pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She propped herself up on her elbows, letting her legs fall open off the edge of the bed. He simply stared at her for a moment, and then he started undressing. He kicked off his work boots, scrambled his shirt off over his head, unbuttoned his jeans and shoved them and his boxers to the floor, kicking them away with his feet. "You look like a whore," he growled, "Is this how you answer the door for the fucking mail man?"

She couldn't do much more than nod at this point. She was practically shaking with anticipation at the site of his huge hard dick. It throbbed in a beam of sunlight from the window, she moaned quietly. "You don't answer the door dressed like this anymore, do you understand me?" He bent over her, standing between her knees. He placed a hand on each thigh and squeezed hard enough that she knew there would be fingerprint bruises there tomorrow. She hoped he would leave more before the day was over.

"I think you'll have to teach me, I don't understand yet." She flashed a smart ass grin at him, color rose to his cheeks, his pupils fully dilated to where she could barely see that his eyes were blue anymore. He sucked in a sharp breath and without breaking eye contact he pushed aside her panties and slid 2 fingers into her cunt. They slid in easily because she was so wet, anticipating something much bigger to fill her up. This brought out a moan, he moaned in return. "Can I answer the door like this for anyone?" She goaded him further.

"No one. No one but me," he leaned forward over her on the bed and gripped her throat again with the hand whose fingers had just been inside of her. In a fluid motion he shoved her further back on the bed, cutting off her air for moment and slid his dick inside of her at the same time. He shoved forward again and moved them both fully onto the bed. She hadn't realized he was strong enough to toss her around so easily. She felt a moment of fear and excitement. She hadn't anticipated this but she was enjoying it.

Mark wasn't even entirely sure how this had happened. He had watched her for 5 years, for years even before that. He hadn't realized the level of jealousy that he had felt over the years that everyone else was getting to see the same thing. Every short skirt was for him in his mind, every low cut dress, every time she had run out to grab something from her car in her underwear, that all was supposed to be for him. But everyone else had been allowed the same treat, the same view of her bouncing tits, sometimes the sight of her pink nipples visible through a thin tank top, the same view of her ass and inner thighs as she bent over to pick up her dropped keys, they'd all gotten to see something that deep down he knew was meant only for him. And he'd accidentally let her see his response, something that deep down he'd wanted her to see. Now he wanted something just for him from her. He had lost his control of the situation at the first sentence he had said to her. She was so sweet and so nice, he had meant to be sweet and nice back, he wasn't sure why this is what had come of his intent to thank her and praise her baking skills.

Her cunt squeezed tight around his cock and he groaned. The muscles were contracting around him, she was breathing hard and staring at him, a little grin was playing at her lips. Almost like a challenge, a challenge to fuck that look right off her face. He thought he was up to the task, though he doubted he'd be able to last very long. Keeping one hand at her throat he shoved the soft pink bralette up and over her tits, freeing them. He thrust forward hard, making her tits bounce and then bent his head and brought her right nipple into his mouth. He sucked at it until it was completely hard in his mouth and then he pulled back and slammed his hips into hers hard again before lowering his head to the other nipple. Once they were both fully hard he braced himself with one hand on the bed above her and pinned her to the bed by her throat with the other hand and began thrusting in earnest.

He was fucking her as hard as he could, letting out years of frustration and jealousy and she could take this pounding so well. She was whimpering some, which only made him fuck her harder. She reached behind her knees and pulled her legs up towards her chest stretching her pussy wide for him to abuse.

The grin was fucked off her face at this point, her mouth hanging open. He slowed his thrusts. "Turn around." He said it firmly enough that there would be no argument from her. She rolled over and presented her ass to him with pleasure. He gave it a hard smack and then immediately shoved back into her cunt. She bent her knees and sat fully on it as he thrust his cock into her over and over. He grabbed her hair at the back of her skull and pulled her head back as he continued to fuck her. "MORE." She moaned throatily. A thought flashed across his mind about how long she'd be hoarse after how he had choked her during all this. He hoped it lasted.

He pushed her face down onto the mattress and fucked her harder, if that was even possible. He smacked her ass again and then reached around to grab her tit from behind, squeezing it hard in his hands. He slammed his hips forward a few more times and felt her cunt spasm around him and she moaned out her orgasm. That sent him over the edge and he came deep inside of her, still gently thrusting. He collapsed against her back and pressed her down onto the mattress.

"The pie was really good, babe."


12