Damn Good Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her lovely posterior was a true work of art. Two perfect hemispheres that a man wanted to touch and squeeze immediately. Her body otherwise was slightly skinny, if truth be told. Her legs had very nice curves, and her face was angelic with soft hazel eyes, auburn hair, and plump kissable lips. Her waist was much narrower than all her friend's waists. All her weight was in her lovely top and bottom. In my mind, she was stunning, and damn near perfect!

She hid it all, she hid all of this sexy bounty under hideous clothes designed to hide curves rather than celebrate them. The result was that frumpy look that we have all seen. Rarely do folks try to see what's right there in front of them. No wonder women have such low self esteem when the opposite should be expressed!!

Michelle DuBarry was one of those women. Only in an alcoholic stupor, when her psychological defenses were down, could she freely admit that she was a curvaceous, voluptuous vixen. That's when I was taking her home with a slight detour to a "no-tell motel" and some fantastic sex for us both. At least that was my plan!!

Our mutual seduction had started back at the bar when I had listened to her and not interrupted her angry ravings. Just her ability to vent hostile feelings and maybe dispose of them in the expression... That was a big fuckin deal with her. She unloaded on me, and felt better for it.

And my only suggestion was a possible retaliation for her husband's bad behavior. Revenge sex! That suggestion had been a seed that had taken root in her mind... And was about to bear adulterous fruit! The best part, in my opinion was that she had chosen ME to fuck her silly. Because I loved her voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy body; her stupid husband did not, or had perhaps forgotten...Who knows and who cares? He was an idiot. His wife was a very precious gem that he chose to throw away in favor of a young "skinny" bitch.

For the balance of the weekend, I would pound my viewpoint into her hot snatch, again and again! She would be reminded of her wonderful sexuality, and her true attractiveness. Or I would simply fuck her brains out! Oh yeah. Good plan!

I went to the motel office, with my erection plain to see, and it would not go down. I tried to hide it with my shirt as best I could. There was a lovely Indian woman behind the counter, who saw my "problem" instantly, and smiled. She was really very attractive. She was dressed for success in the business casual style, pencil skirt and white silk blouse with a blazer. She was very beautiful and voluptuous herself. She had jet black long hair and dark eyes and complexion. She smiled at me. I could not help myself and I stared back at the stunningly gorgeous woman. She was stacked, racked and packed. She stared at my cock in obvious admiration, not bothering to divert her gaze from my erection. Did she just lick her lips?

"How may I be of service?" In the clipped perfect English of Indian transplants. She spoke way better than I did.

"I need a room for the weekend."

"We have a weekend special. Pay for Friday and Saturday, get Sunday free."

"Ok fine. But it's almost 3 am Saturday morning. Not much Friday night left. How about till Monday night?"

"Ok we can do that! Pay for Saturday and Sunday, Monday is free! How would you like me to make you breakfast in bed? I will grill up some pancakes and bacon, and deliver them to you with fresh coffee. Just tell me when you want it. I will deliver it right to your bedside. A nice hot delicious breakfast!" She had a gleam in her eyes when she said 'my bedside.' She was a very naughty old girl. I liked her. She had a very pretty face. Like a lot of Indian women's faces, her face was flawless. She could have been a model. Her skin tone was like a light coffee color, and her eyes were stunning.

"Sign here please. Thank you Mr Smith. By the way, my name is Hemangini Ambani, but please call me Jasmine. I have gone back to my maiden name since that bastard husband of mine threw me away... I am so sorry for telling you all my troubles. I do apologize to you sir." Her gorgeous eyes were cast down. She was on the verge of tears! Another beat down woman!

"Well Jasmine, your husband is obviously a very stupid man, leaving such a beautiful woman such as yourself. Look at you, very smart, kind, and you are so gorgeous. Your eyes are truly enchanting. To my mind you are stunning... But back to the room deal for a second..."

"I could make potato pancakes with applesauce instead? Very delicious. Do you want it?" She had that twinkle in her eye with the obvious double entendre.

Of course I wanted it. I'm pretty sure that she wanted it too! She licked her lips.

"Ok, that's great. I love potato pancakes. How much?" I had a $100 bill in my hand.

"Sixty-two-fifty. Will you be staying alone?"

"No, I have a beautiful woman with me. She is very depressed, and I am determined to cheer her up! Her husband just left her sitting there last night for another woman, and he doubly embarrassed her by publicly leaving her at the restaurant. He is a very cruel person," I looked her in the eye, "So I will do my very best to cheer her up."

"Would you like to cheer me up as well then? My mean husband ran off with one of the young housekeepers, and I... I have not had a good man for seven, almost eight months." She spoke in an anguished tone.

She looked at me, deep into my soul, or maybe my groin. What a look! Did she know how hard she made me? "Seven long and hard months!" she said and smiled at me. Her dark eyes sparkled. She knew EXACTLY what she was really saying.

"I couldn't help but notice your lady friend has a lot of the same qualities as I do.

Do you think you could spare some of your sweet, tender love for a lonely, sexy innkeeper?" She took off her business jacket and I was faced with two huge, massive tits, and two big, almost black nipples... poking through her sexy white silk blouse.

She had no bra, but those huge whoppers were standing at full attention. Her puckered areolas were as big as saucers, and her nipples reminded me of dark, fat Concord grapes. I wondered if they were sweet too? I wanted to suck them and find out. She was truly magnificent. She pushed out her chest when she saw me looking.

"Come here," I said to her. She leaned across the counter, and we kissed like two long lost lovers. She put my eager hands on her huge bosom, and I found myself twisting and turning her huge nipples through the silk. She hoisted a very large breast out of her silk shirt. She pushed my face and her nipple together. I gladly sucked on her huge tit like a baby. It was so fantastic! This woman just exuded sex. Before the weekend was over, she would be mine. I could feel it, and I wanted her very badly. I reached around to feel her nice big beautiful ass. I squeezed her cheeks.

"Yes I can see to your, um... needs. Come over in an hour and we will take care of your sexual desires. You are such a beautiful and sexy woman, I can't wait to make you happy!" As I spoke to her, I continued my assault on her big fat gorgeous nipples. Jasmine moaned. She closed her eyes and shivered. She had just orgasmed from my fingers manipulating her dark, fat nipples alone! She was going to be lots of fun for sure. I could hardly wait.

"You don't mind sharing, do you? It will be so naughty," I said and she nodded affirmatively. Jazz smiled. God she was such a sexy woman!

"I will be there Brad," she said and kissed me hard once more. She touched my face. Jasmine then handed me the two keys to room 12, and my change from the hundred dollar bill I handed her. Her hands were perfectly manicured. She had blood red nails. Her puffy lips were so soft.

"You will keep this quiet won't you? You aren't going to brag about this all over town right?" She asked me.

"It will be our own little secret. I will tell no one. I will protect your reputation completely Jasmine." I hugged her and kissed her one last time. Damn! She was so beautiful. At least as gorgeous as Mrs. DuBarry. Maybe a bit better than Mrs. DuBarry!

As I left the office, I turned around, "See you soon. One hour. Could you please bring something to drink? Not for me, for her. Thank you so much Jasmine," she winked at me. I smiled back at her. God, she had such a flawless, perfect face!

"I have a bottle of peach schnapps. I think I have some orange juice as well."

she offered.

"That would be perfect. Thank you." I blew her a kiss. She smiled back with a very sexy look. Dark hard nipples stared at me, needing to be touched.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long Brad?" Mrs. DuBarry asked me. She was anxious to get things rolling. I could smell her arousal. She was ready to fuck!

"I was playing with the motel owner's big breasts. Her husband recently left her for a younger woman, and she thought I was very attractive. She's coming over in an hour. I'm going to fuck both of you." Her eyes were so big and surprised. I did not leave room for any type of negotiation. "Take it, or leave it." I said it and thought I might have just overplayed my hand.

"Fuckin' sure of yourself aren't you? What if I don't want a threesome?" She was getting excited. She had redness on her upper chest and face. I could smell her excited pussy from across the room. I think she wanted this as much as I did, but did not want to admit to it!

"Well, she's bringing drinks for you. I could not help noticing that your nipples got hard when you said the word 'threesome'. I will spend the next hour making sure you are happy no matter what. Nobody is going to force you to do anything. Maybe I should have you beg me for my cock. I could simply take you home if you would like." I turned around and headed for the door, pulling her with me by the hand. She pulled back.

"No, no, no. Please. I'll be good. You're right, the idea of a threesome does kinda excite me. But next time I want two men instead of another woman. Can this woman be trusted?" She was serious now.

"She asked me to please be discreet. I told her that this would be our little secret. Look, I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to Mrs. DuBarry. The poor woman is going through the exact same thing as you. She is lonely and horny. I can easily take care of both of your needs."

"Damn sure of yourself aren't you? Come here and kiss me, stud. Next time ask me first before you set up a threeway. You are so dirty. I can't look in your eyes and stay mad at you," she smiled at me.

I was kissing her, and my hands were on her big fat perfect ass. I squeezed and kneaded her fantastic rump. Her nipples were so hard I could feel them through both of our shirts!

I unzipped her frumpy wool skirt, and let it drop to the floor. Her ugly white granny panties were soaked with her juices. I unbuttoned her white blouse slowly. I ran my hand gently over her wet panties. She shivered.

"Hurry up I want to fuck you so bad," she said. She was trembling, she was scared and excited as well.

"Relax, Mrs. DuBarry. We have all weekend. I'll take very good care of you." I said in a relaxed way. She was mine now. She was going to have my cock or die trying!

"Well since you are about to fuck me, please call me Michelle." She was very good and ready to fuck. She was dripping wet.

When I got her shirt off I was faced with her plain white minimizer bra. It was hideous! I reached around to unhook all twelve of the small hooks. It amazed me that her nipples poked through the bra and blouse. They were huge, and refused to be contained! I removed the ugly garment and was met with her monster size breasts in all their glory, and deep dark, almost dusky nipples and huge puckered areolas. I held up and grasped her wonderful udders. She just gasped. She loved it. She moaned her approval. She wanted this as much or more than I did!

"Please...suck them! Hard. Ugh. Yes!" I sucked one and tortured the other, teasing, tweaking, twisting and pulling on the excited nipple. Michelle was enjoying it. She shuddered and had a small orgasm, just from the nipple play.

"Lift your ass up," I told her. She did, and I removed the soaking wet panties. I smelled them, and I loved the scent of her excitement and fervor. I dove face first into her sopping wet gash. She gasped. She ran her fingers through my hair as she held my head to her snatch. I was determined to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could.

I teased. I licked. I sucked. I tongue fucked her. When I zoned in on her clit, she went completely off the rails. She screamed as she climaxed hard. I had barely gotten started and she was already coming!

"Come on Brad. Fuck me please. I want your big dick inside of me! OH PLEASE!" she begged me.

I pushed several inches of my hard cock inside her. She cried out. She was excruciatingly tight, like a virgin. She came like crazy. I started slow, but she screamed, "HARDER, HARDER! Come on Brad, fuck me like a man!" so I did go harder and faster. This was not how I wanted things to go, but she was so happy, so I went along with it. She was delirious with pleasure. Her cunt grabbed me like a hot, wet vice as a big orgasm overtook her. I kept up the pace, fucking through her climax as she was obviously a multi-orgasmic woman. I played with her clit with my fingers as I fucked her. It set her off on another big climax.

I fucked her harder and deeper, with long deep strokes, and she was coming again and again, almost continuously. Her tight wet snatch had me ready to blow way, way too early, but she was already there!

"I'm... ugh, gonna... Cum! Where do you want it?" I asked as best I could.

"In... my... cunt!... PLEASE!"

She could barely speak between the hard and fast strokes.

"OH fuck yeah. You're so damn tight! Ugh, ugh, yes Oh YES!" I had squirted a huge load inside her. She felt my seed spray her inside, and that set her off! Michelle had a big come with me. I stood up and she grabbed my dick and licked me clean. She did not want to let me go! She enjoyed having my dick in her mouth.

"My husband said that I had a huge cunt, and he could barely feel it. Your fat dick stretches me out, and makes me come so well. I need to take a break. I lost track of how many cums you gave me. Thank you Brad!" She said to me, and kissed me hard. She squeezed my ass possessively.

There was a knock on the door. Poor timing on my part. Or maybe fantastic timing, depending on your point of view. I went to the door naked.

"Housekeeping!" Jasmine yelled. I'm sure that yell was for anyone else who might get suspicious. It gave her perfect cover for her entry into the room.

I opened the door, and Jasmine stepped in the room in an ugly blue cleaning smock. She was holding a plunger! She also had a brown paper bag. I laughed when I saw that. This woman should be a spy! Jazz ditched the ugly blue disguise, she only had a sexy black lace teddy underneath, and I made the awkward introductions.

"Michelle, Brad said you were beautiful. He was not exaggerating at all! You are so gorgeous." Jasmine spoke in that clipped perfect british accent that Indians seem to use. She looked at Michelle with a bit of... hunger? Desire maybe? Longing? Want? I don't know. I could be all wrong. The two women were looking at each other.

"Thank you. Funny, he said the same thing about you Jasmine. And he was absolutely right. You are so beautiful and so...exotic." Michelle was in a bit of awe at the dark skinned beauty. Her nipples sprang to hard attention. I had guessed right that each of these women had a little bit of "BI-sexuality" in them, whether they cared to admit it or not! They definitely found each other attractive. I wondered how much they would do with each other? We were about to find out.

"Thank you Michelle... I heard that you had some trouble with your husband?" Jazz replied to Michelle.

"He ran off with his goddamn eighteen year old secretary. How could he? He left me right in the middle of a nice restaurant. What a son-of-a-bitch I married! He embarrassed the shit out of me. All so he could run to his new young sexy girl. I was so upset!

"Bradley here was kind enough to listen to me talk about the bastard, and then drive me home. I decided to stop at your motel, and fuck his brains out." She smiled and touched my arm. It was a loving touch.

"It hasn't quite worked out that way. He has fucked my brains out instead! Are you going to fuck him?" The glint in Michelle's eyes was plain to see! She WANTED to see me fuck the dark skinned goddess.

"Yes... I am very attracted to him. His eyes..." Jasmine had no words. She gestured with her hands. The girls knew EXACTLY what they were saying.

"He is special isn't he? His eyes make me melt." Michelle spoke to Jasmine.

"Yes. Me too. Brad's eyes make my heart flutter! Did you, ahh, pay him?" Jasmine just got right into it. She was so prim and proper, even about sex!

"The poor boy is going to college, so I gave him some money. Not nearly enough!" Michelle said.

"How much is appropriate?" Jasmine asked innocently.

"I gave him the change from the hotel and a $100 bill." She explained to the motel owner.

I spoke up, "Neither one of you has to give me any money. You are both more than generous with your time and love. Michelle, do you need me to return any or all of the money you gave me? I don't want you to think you were short changed." I said.

"Oh my god, Brad no, no, no! I would love to give you a thousand dollars for all the pleasure that you have given me!" Michelle explained. "As a poor student, I know you could use the money. It must be very difficult for your single mom right now." She was right about that.

"My mother is working two jobs to get enough cash to put me through school. I will pay her back when I graduate, and get a decent job." I explained to both women.

"So I should give the boy a thousand dollars?" Jasmine asked Michele. She was just trying to do what is socially acceptable.

"Why don't you allow me to take care of both your needs first, and then you can tell me what I am worth? I am not doing this for money! I want you both to be happy and satisfied." I sounded like a car salesman. I was NOT doing this for the money. I wanted both women, and they both wanted me. I did not give a shit about the money.

"I think I will give you a thousand dollars Brad. But we have to call it a special scholarship, or the tax man wants his pound of flesh. Ok?" Michelle spoke.

"That's just way too much!

The hundred and thirty dollars seems like too much to me. I certainly don't want to cheat a goddess! Or a pair of goddesses" I smiled and looked at Jazz.

"Brad, you are so nice and decent. I am going to give you a thousand dollars for your education. But I want something in return." Michelle said to me.

"What do you want Michelle?" I asked her.

"I need you to fuck me twice a week at least... Just like you just did." She smiled like the cat that ate the canary.

I said to her, "Oh no Honey. That was just a quick one, because you're so wound up from that ex husband of yours. If I may, may I use you Jasmine to show the correct way to give you good loving?" Jasmine's eyes lit up immediately. She was a happy volunteer!

"I would be so honored," she said in that perfect English. She spoke better than me. Her eyes were on fire! I could swear I could suddenly smell her sexy pussy!

"First thing is kissing, lots of kissing." I was kissing the very dark and plump lips of 'Hemangini Ambani'

I pray that I did not mess that up too badly when I said it to her.

"Hemangini Ambani, I find you incredibly beautiful. I want to touch you all over and help you achieve a bit of happiness," I almost whispered this to her as I wanted to be intimate with her. With both women.

We kissed and hugged and I removed the sexy nightgown to get to her amazing orbs. They truly seemed to defy gravity, being able to stand up so high and straight on her chest. They must have been ten pounds a piece. Her nipples were so hard I could cut glass with them. I gently sucked and teased and twisted nips as she cooed from the nipple play. Suddenly, she shuddered hard, and had a small orgasm! I moved down to her soaking wet pussy, she had a big black bush, and started licking her lips and drinking up her juices. She was leaking from her hot cleft in huge amounts. Jazz was flooding my face! As I concentrated on her huge clit, she lost it, coming like mad on my tongue and face. She was screaming in lust and release!