Damn Good Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry! I mix so many drinks every night, I can't remember... But I will keep an eye out for you and your wife. Next drink is on the house! Just don't tell my boss!" We laughed.

"We may need your testimony Brad, or maybe not. The evidence is quite overwhelming, and he has lots of other charges he must face. You might get a monetary reward from some of the victims' families. A pretty good sum. You are certainly a hero in my eyes." He shook my hand.

"Well, you guys can visit me at the bar. If you don't mind, I was trying to catch up on my sleep. I'll see you guys at the bar. Have a good day." The cop and I shook hands again as he parted.

"You too Brad. Call me if you need any help with the police. I doubt it though. Get some rest!" He left.

~~~~~~~~~~

I slept the sleep of the dead. What a day! I get laid, I get rejected, I get into a naked fight, get bitten, get banged on the head, and then I get a cheeseburger, hopefully! I should just call it a day and go home. I fell asleep.

A few hours later, Michelle and Jasmine showed up laden with bags and bags of clothes. And thank god they had a cheeseburger! I was famished. The burger was dispatched pretty quickly. I pretty much inhaled it!

"Thank you so much for the burger! It was yummy."

"So did anything happen while we were gone?" Mich asked me.

"Yeah, there was a huge fight at the office. Jasmine, You should go check on your daughter. I'm sorry, I should have said something right away. I apologize." The two women ran out of the room and went to the office. Looks like a firm friendship had been forged. Of course they had sex with each other that morning!

I thought I better get going. Jazz could take Mich home. I had an economics course in a few hours and then my bosses wife wanted to fuck me. And the two girl cops wanted to do something else with me. I had the black girl's phone number in my pocket.

I had not seen my mom for several days, but she was working a double shift today, on my behalf for my schooling. I was absolutely determined to make sure that she was paid back a hundred percent for all her hard work.

I walked to the office to say my goodbyes and then skedaddle out of there. I wanted to return the $137 dollars to Michelle. I couldn't take the money in good conscience. The two women had given me so much more, so it wouldn't be right to take the money.

I walked into the office and I was shocked by what I saw. There was Michelle and Jasmine on either side of Mira, holding her. They were all crying. Mira saw me and broke away from the two MILFS.

She pointed at me and yelled, "YOU!". OH SHIT. I should have left earlier. I was going to get dissed again. I don't need this shit.

Mira ran up to me and grabbed me and started kissing me up and down wildly all over my face and neck. She kept repeating the words, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, thank you!" I was kinda embarrassed and beet red, I'm sure.

"You saved me!" Mira spoke to me.

"I saw that guy grab you and toss you in the trunk. I got so hopping mad... I beat the shit outa him. I couldn't allow that to happen to you Mira. I'm just sorry I didn't get there sooner! Are you ok now? How did you scream with tape on your mouth?"

"I'm ok. A bit bruised here and there. I screamed like crazy and then that bastard put the tape on my mouth. You and him were still fighting when those girl cops got me out of the trunk. You were stark naked and the cops thought you were the bad guy. That's why the one woman cop hit you on the head and knocked you out. Then the three of us took you back to the room. They thought you were trying to rape me."

"I was trying to save you!" I yelled.

"I know. I told them that. They didn't believe me. You were naked. Then the ambulance got there, and I was taken to the hospital."

"I'm just glad you're ok and not mad at me Mira. I didn't know that you were being attacked. I got there as quickly as I could. I'm sorry I wasn't there faster." I said.

"You saved me. You put that fucker in the hospital. I am ok. I owe you my life." She looked at me with stars in her eyes, just like her mom.

"No you don't. I just did what any guy would have done to save a beautiful woman. I'm glad you are ok." Just then the other two women surrounded me and I was kissed and hugged from all sides.

I blew off the economics class. I begged off my "date" with the boss's wife. I gave my mom the reader's digest version, and told her I was having dinner with the girl and her mom as a thank you. She told me not to drink and drive. Good advice.

I was with Mira that night. She was scared after everything that had happened... So her mom and her... And Michelle, and me. We all wound up in bed after a lovely dinner. It's very convenient having twenty rooms and beds to pick from!

Mira was scared. Terrified really. So I told her nothing would happen unless she wanted it to.

"Kiss me," I told her. She did. I kissed her neck and then I caressed her big fat gorgeous tits and great nipples. I sucked on one and played with the other as her mom calmed her down. I licked her lips, her lower lips that is, and tongue fucked her hole.

"Ohhh Brad!" Mira almost yelled at me as she came. I kept up the oral assault on the young woman.

"Brad, are you going to fuck us after her?" Her mom asked me. She was horny.

"Absolutely," the confidence of a young man.

Then I prepared to enter Mira after she had had several nice orgasms.

"Michelle, would you place my dick in position" and she put it in Mira's cleft. I saw her surreptitiously play with Mira's clit as she lined up my cock with Mira's dripping wet love hole.

"Mira... Do you want this? I am fine if you say no." I told her.

"No Jack. I want this. I want you to fuck me. I want you to be my first man, my only man. Put it in me please!"

"It's gonna hurt a bit. You sure?" I pushed in a bit.

"Come on. Do it. Fuck me. I need you... Oh my god, it's so big! Ohhhh!" I put in several inches. I was up against her maidenhead.

"Should I stop?"

"Don't even think about it! Fuck me good. I want you inside me! Now! Ugh. UGH!"

I pushed in and she was no longer a virgin. She pulled me in deeper with her legs. I was pretty deep inside her up against her cervix. She exploded into a super hard orgasm. It was so hard it was almost like a seizure. She passed out for a few moments.

"Yessss! Oh FUCK me. Do it Brad. Oh that was so, so wonderful. Kind of... unexpected. I thought girls don't come for the first time." She said happily.

"Most women don't have an orgasm the first few times. I didn't. Your father has never given me an orgasm. Brad has given me a hundred at least." Jazz told her daughter.

"Oh PLEASE. You're exaggerating! I haven't given you that many cums" I said.

"Brad, you have given me too many orgasms to count. I love your cock. I wanted my daughter to know what a really good dick felt like. Are you going to come in her? Or in my mouth?" Jazz was just a wonderful lover to me.

"Hey wait a minute Jazz. It's my turn to get a mouthful of his jism. You got the last load. I'll share." Michelle was keeping track of my cums apparently.

"No! I want to feel him in me. Brad, please come in my pussy! I need your seed in my cunt. I love that word. CUNT. My CUNT!" Mira said. She was fucking back to me and loving it.

"Most women don't care for that word Mira." Michelle said to her.

"Well I want to be Brad's personal cunt. So he can use me all the time. Brad, come for me please! Oh yeah, that big dick feels so good in me. Fuck me Brad. Pound me. I need you to come in me. Oooh yes!"

I shot jet after jet of jism into her tight hot pussy. She was coming again as well. She yelled my name

"Brad!" as she clamped down on my cock in torrid orgasm.

I pulled out and Michelle went to work, licking my cock clean. Her mom was licking my man juice out of her daughter's pussy. And Mira was coming again. I was hard again, and I was inside Michelle, her legs were behind my ears and I pounded her in the piledriver position until she came like a rocket. I pulled out of Mich, and got behind Jazz as she ate out her daughter, I fucked Jazz from behind. Jazz came, time and again. Mira was under her mom, licking her mother's clit as I fucked Jazz good. Jazz had a huge cum, and squirted all over her daughter's face and my cock.

"I'm gonna..." I managed to say as Mira removed my cock from her mom's love hole and took me into her mouth as I shot a big load into her tongue and tonsils. She pulled me out for the last spurt... All over her happy face and mouth.

I was finished for a while. I needed to rest. I had Mira on top of me, and a woman on either shoulder. That little minx Mira had put my still hard dick up in her cunt. We all fell asleep for a while. I woke up to Mira fucking me and Jasmine and Michelle kissing me. Not a bad way to wake up! I had Michelle's big ass cheek in my left hand, and my right hand trying to hold one of Jazz's huge knockers. Her tits were so big I really needed two hands on them. Mira was going a hundred miles an hour, fucking on top of me like crazy. Then she stopped as orgasm overtook her and she clamped down on my cock as tight as a bank vault!

Her head was thrown back as she orgasmed. I guess she was trying to make up for lost time! Jazz got up on top next, and fucked me hard. The other two women were sucking her huge nipples and jazz did not last long. She clamped on me exactly the same as her daughter. As Jazz moved off my cock Mich jumped on. It felt... different. I suddenly realized that Michelle had not put me in her coochie, but I was in her asshole! She had lots of lubrication, so she had obviously pre-planned her anal assault! She was orgasming like crazy. Jazz was sucking on her huge tits and her daughter was sucking and licking Michelle's cooter and clit! I could not help myself. I shot a big load of man juice into Mich's rectum. She fell forward on Mira with Jazz there as well. I was still in her clutching anus. What a magnificent day!

We spent the day making love, slowly and easily. That evening I called in and surprisingly the boss said I could have the night off. My mom had called him before. I love you mom!

So I took all three women to meet my mother. Mira was my given girlfriend. I think my mom had figured out the whole thing, but kept quiet about it... I was shocked that both Jazz and Michelle had given my mother thousand dollar checks for my schooling. Mich would not take back her change. Jazz was pissed because she wanted to give me her ass first! I would "rectify" that problem at the first opportunity. And Mira? She was determined to fuck me to death. She wants to marry me and have ten children. She might fuck me to death yet! So yeah, this all started with a bar tip, sorta. Damn good tip, don't you think?