Damn Good Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me now, you big bastard! I need your dick in me right now! Come here Michelle, I will lick you as he fucks me good." She motioned the other woman to almost sit on her face as I plunged into the super tight confines of Jasmine's cunt. She screamed into Michelle's cooter. Jasmine was roughly twisting and pulling on Michelle's big nipples. Both women had marvelous tits, and great nipples for sure! I had bottomed out in Jasmine's cunt. She was furiously sucking up on Michelle's pussy, and I could feel Jasmine getting ready to climax hard. I slowed down, delaying her explosion. She was going nuts, trying to get me to finish her off. I teased her, and I kissed Michelle on her gorgeous neck. I reached around to tweak Michelle's hard nips. She shuddered and climaxed as I did this. I figured I had tortured poor Jasmine enough so I started pumping her roughly and driving all the way to her cervix, again and again. She exploded in a gigantic screaming orgasm. Arms and legs shaking uncontrollably and her grunts timed to my fuck thrusts. Michelle came all over Jasmine's face. She lifted her derriere off of Jasmine's face and proceeded to lick her own juices from the dark exotic woman's face.

Yeah, these two gorgeous women were getting along just fine! Michelle swung her head down to my cock and cleaned up all the stray Jasmine juices from our groins. Jasmine stopped her.

"Thank you, but too... Too sensitive. Wait a little bit, then you may eat my vagina. Thank you!" Jasmine spoke plainly.

Wait! Did she just direct Michelle to eat her pussy? And Michelle did not say no either! These two women are way more bisexual than I thought! Ohmygod! I am so glad that we stopped here. I am having so much fun!

I was still balls deep inside Jasmine's cunt and I had not come yet, so I started moving gently.

"Brad you devil. You are still hard as a rock. You didn't come yet? Please fuck Michelle for a while. I am just too sensitive now."

I pulled out of Jasmine's wonderful sensitive snatch and positioned Michelle on all fours over Jasmine. The two women touched at the nipples. I placed my dick at Michelle's ass crack, and moved it up and down as she gasped. She moaned.

"Please Brad! Stick it in me. Do it. Fuck me!" Michelle wanted it NOW. So I pushed in two inches. I teased her.

"More!" I pushed in another two inches. She was trying to get me to put more in her.

"More dick. I need more cock damn you!" I slammed the rest into her in a strong straight thrust. She squealed and clenched me as hard as cement, she was hard coming on my dick! She loved penetration. She and Jasmine were kissing as I drove into and out of the happy woman. Jasmine had her finger on Michelle's clit as I plowed into her relentlessly. She was going to come and so was I.

Michelle stiffened and came hard as I felt the cum rising in my cock. Fuck it, I was filling up her pussy. I shot a gallon of cum into her hot snatch again and again. Michelle wanted to clean off my dick, but Jasmine said, "Pardon me, but it's my turn!" She swung underneath Michelle in a sixty-nine position and ate out her dripping cunt as well as cleaning off my wet dick!

I maneuvered in front of Michelle. She clearly had a great oral fixation, bless her. She licked her lips around my dick and I was hard again, and I had her put my dick into Jasmine.

Jazz grunted like a wild boar as I entered her and I stroked her until she exploded in another huge orgasm. I pulled out and Michelle got right to work suck cleaning my dick. I switched ends again and again as I fulfilled my promise to make each woman happy.

I loved to watch both women eating each other's snatch. That made me rock hard all over again. After much more fucking and sucking, I was done. Not even Jasmine sticking her big dark nipples in my mouth could get Mr Happy out of his (well my) stupor. I needed to sleep a little. I must have come five or six times between the two sexy women. I lost count.

I'm not sure what time it was, but the gorgeous girls and I had been at it for quite a while, and I was dog tired. It must have been early morning. I looked at the clock on the nightstand.

It was twelve o clock. My mom would be frantic! I picked up the phone and called her with both women on top of me.

"Hi Mom. I'm sorry I didn't call you. I'm fine. In fact, I'm great." I said.

"Honey, where are you?" my mom asked me.

"Can't lie to you Mom. I'm in between two gorgeous naked women having their way with me. I'm not, uh... drinking." I was truthful to my mom. Honesty is always the best policy, they say.

"Struck out again slugger? Well I'll let you get back to your hangover and fantasy. Don't you dare drive till you sober up." My mom giggled. I heard her say to herself, "What a great imagination! Two women!"

"Bye Mom. Love you."

"I love you too Bradley," she replied.

"You told your mom the absolute truth!" Jazz said.

"And she didn't believe a word of it!" Mich said.

"I told you that our secret was safe." I replied.

"Bradley." Jasmine looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Yes Jasmine m'love?" I said to the beautiful woman.

"I have a very special favor to ask of you. I don't know quite how to ask this," in her clipped British accent Jasmine seemed very serious and concerned all of a sudden.

"Just say what's in your heart. The worst thing is I would refuse you, and I don't think I will refuse you anything, after you gave yourself to me on this wonderful morning. Just say it," I told her.

"Brad... I want you to...

You see the thing is, um...

I want you to fuck my daughter." I must have misunderstood her.

"WHA, WHA, WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER?" I was totally speechless. My mouth hung open in disbelief.

"She is nineteen. In our culture she has been arranged to be married at twenty-one years of age. But she has lived in the US her whole life. I hate my evil husband. I don't want to subject Mira to a loveless marriage. She needs to try a good man.

"After being with you, I know that you are so gentle and kind. You are so good in bed. And you are so loving! You could show her how it should be, not as she has heard on TV, and not from her idiot, know-it-all friends." Jazz was as serious as a heart attack.

"Wait, Mira Tasavani is your daughter? I can see the resemblance. Now I know where she gets her charm and beauty from. The last name confused me." There were only three Indian girls in my class, so by process of elimination, and the fact that she looked a lot like her mom, I figured out who it was.

"I have given up my married name, as I doubt the bastard is coming back to be my husband. Unfortunately, my daughter is stuck with his name until she weds. But everyone who loves my precious girl just calls her Mira, so I need not concern myself in that regard."

"Mira is so beautiful. She was way out of my league at school."

Mira had been a gorgeous cheerleader in high school.

She didn't know that I even existed back in high school.

"Thank you. Yes she is my pride and joy. So will you do it?" Jazz was very insistent.

"Shouldn't it be with someone special for her? I mean there is only one first time. I have heard it hurts like a bitch too." I did not think it should be with me who barely knew her. The fact was, Mira was so drop dead gorgeous she was very unlikely to want anything to do with me.

"I'd rather it be with someone who knew what he was doing, like yourself, and that she learned how good it could be, than her fumbling around in some guy's car, possibly getting pregnant or diseased. And that big dick of yours is very nice as well." She fondled my cock. She grinned. She really liked my dick.

"But it's her first time. I don't want to hurt her." I was kinda on the large side.

"Precisely why I am asking you to do it. She might refuse anyway. Mira gets a bit um... difficult at times. So you might not even need to do it, but I am asking for you to be trying! Please? I thought men jumped at the chance to take a girl's cherry!" She exclaimed.

"You don't understand. It is an honor to some of us. Other guys are just um... nasty. You know what I mean?" I said to her,

"Yes, unfortunately I do. Another reason in your favor. Please, I beg for you to consider it. For me? I would be forever grateful. PLEASE?" She was practically begging me to fuck her daughter.

"Why don't I talk to her about it? I am very sure she will say no... But you did ask me, and I will try my best. I will be honest with her." I thought that would kill that! Honesty!

Mira had never even looked at me in school. She had been in the popular crowd. I had not. I had worked after school to help support our family after my dad died. This did not leave enough time for after school activities or fun. But hey, it is what it is. My family had survived. You gotta do what you gotta do. Social life has to take a backseat to survival by necessity. In other words, I did not have a snowball's chance in hell with her daughter. But I would try as I had promised her mom that I would.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jazz told me her daughter was working the registration desk, and I should go talk to her. Okay.

I went into the office to meet Jasmine's daughter. I thought Mira might remember me from school, but you never know. She and I had been in different circles because I didn't remember much about her, but there was a chance she might remember me.

Mira used to be skinny as a rail, and athletic, she was a cheerleader after all. She may have changed since high school. We all do to a certain extent. I had put on at least fifty pounds of muscle, and a few inches in height. I doubt she would even remember me, at least how I look now versus how I was back then.

So I was completely shocked to see a stacked and shapely younger version of her mom... She had a perfect ass, and triple "D" size tits on a lithe and slender body. She was just incredible. She was perfect.

She had exactly the same type of outfit her mother had on this morning. Her blazer was on the chairback, thus her big fat gorgeous nipples were trying to bust out of her blouse. Her areolas were not quite as wide as her mom's, dark pink and three inches across perhaps. Her nipples were quite prominent: about an inch high and three-quarter inch wide. Hard as nails! Like mother, like daughter! She was so gorgeous.

"See anything you like?" Mira was annoyed with me.

I guess I should have been more discreet about my checking her out.

"Sorry, your breasts and beautiful nipples distracted me." I could not help myself taking one more look.

"Eyes up here pal." She said. She was obviously not into me at all.

"I'm Brad. Do you remember me from school? Your mother asked me for a rather huge favor," I started. That was as far as I got.

"So you are the boy-toy. My mom mentioned you.`` She spoke to me in a very condescending tone.

"Yes," I just left the word hanging there while she appraised me.

"Why are you talking to me? Did my mom talk to you about me?" Mira asked.

"Yes," I composed myself, "She has this idea that I should take care of an um, personal issue for you. I said it should not be me, it should be someone special to you. Besides, I am way too big for a virgin. I would hurt you, and I wouldn't want that on my conscience. She convinced me to ask you, and I... Hey now I remember you! You were a cheerleader and skinny as a rail. What happened?" That came out all wrong. It sounded like something bad happened to her, but I meant to say the exact opposite.

"I woke up one day, and I had huge tits like my mom. I'm going to get surgery to reduce them." Mira said matter-of-factly. My face fell, I am sure. How awful! Such a damned shame.

"Oh. Pity. Well thanks for the chat. Nice to meet you. Bye-bye." I turned around to get the fuck out of there. This little meeting had utterly failed. Mira wanted nothing to do with me for sure. She would rather fuck a cobra than me.

"What do you mean 'pity'?"

"I mean, you have the most perfect tits on the planet, and you're gonna cut them up to make mini tits. Yeah. What a shame. Good luck." I shook my head in great sadness. Mira gave me a dirty look.

"It's my body. They are way too big. It's none of your damn business anyway!" anger filled her voice. Mira gave me a look of pure hatred and dislike. Oh yeah, this was going well. Really slick there Brad.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Have a great day Mira!" I said it as I spun on my heel to get the fuck outa there.

I just walked out of the door. I could not even look at her anymore. I was a bit disgusted by the mere thought of what she was planning. It was a crime against nature. To take something so perfect...and chop them up? I was way beyond disgusted. Plus she had rejected me with a vengeance. Well I had tried.

I went back to the room in disgust and unhappiness.

I had failed miserably in my mission.

Her mom looked at me kind of expectantly, like I had already accomplished the task she had asked me to do. That sure was not going to happen... Not now, not ever.

"I'm sorry Jasmine, she and I... Well we did not hit it off too well, and then Mira completely turned me off with her um... surgical plans. I am going to be sick, thinking about that. Mira has the most beautiful breasts in the world... And she wants to have a surgical reduction! I'm so sorry, I couldn't even look at her anymore after she told me that. I am just totally disgusted. What a damn crying shame. Yeah, you will have to get someone else to take care of her problem. Maybe she isn't a virgin. Mira's incredibly beautiful. There must be guys tripping over each other to get to her. But I'm just not one of them. She also called me your boy toy. Not a whole lot of respect for me, so I got the gist of what she was really saying.

Mira wants absolutely nothing to do with me. I would not worry. A girl that beautiful won't be a virgin very long." That did not come out like I wanted it to either. I was batting a thousand. All zeros.

"No. Mira and I have discussed this just last week. She somehow manages to alienate every single boy that comes anywhere near her. This is the first time I have heard of her proposed surgery! I am quite disgusted as well. I must speak to her. Thank you for trying." Jasmine was very disappointed. I was wondering if the girl was maybe batting for the other team. I sure didn't want to say that to her mom. I felt exhausted. I had been rode quite hard that day!

"We want to go shopping. Do you want to go with us?"

Michelle asked me

"If it's all the same to you, I'd like to stay here and get a little bit of sleep. I've been taking care of two beautiful goddesses all weekend and I haven't had much rest. I need to rinse out my clothes as well. So I can rest while my clothes dry."

"When we get back, we want you to ravish each of us. You made a promise!"

"No problem. Could you bring me back a sandwich or a cheeseburger please? I need fuel to ravage you properly." I kissed each sexy woman deeply, and they were out the door. I rinsed out my work clothes in the bath, and hung them up to dry. It wasn't perfect, but it would have to do. I laid in bed naked. Sleep overtook me in seconds. I was out like a light.

~~~~~~

I woke up with a start. I heard a woman screaming. It sounded like Jasmine. I ran to the door, unthinking that I was stark naked, I dashed towards the woman's scream.

There was a heavy set guy and he had an arm around Mira and she was fighting back. He was pulling her towards his open car trunk. Her hands were bound behind her and she had a piece of tape over her mouth. He picked her up and dumped the poor girl into the car trunk. He slammed the trunk closed. I ran full speed into the bastard and did a perfect open field tackle. He and I were on the small piece of grass as we fought tooth and nail punching and kicking. I got him into a sleeper hold and the prick bit me! Kneed me in my groin! Bastard! I punched his face repeatedly after that bullshit. I finally got the better of him, and then quite suddenly, the lights went out. I staggered for a moment.

I had been hit by a nightstick held by a cop. I went back down. I woke up a few minutes later back in my room with two female cops. One was black and one was white with blonde hair. I was laid out on the bed still naked. The lady cops seemed to like looking at my body and my dick. I swear the one woman licked her lips!

"What do you think you were doing there Bradley?"

The black woman seemed very upset with me.

"Mira! She's in that guy's trunk. You gotta get her out of there! Don't let him leave with her!"

"We got her out. She is ok, just a bit battered and bruised up. Are you ok? I am so sorry if I hit you a bit too hard. We need to check you for damage!" She smiled as both women ran their hands all over my body. I could not help it. My dick was hard as a rock, and pointing straight to the sky.

"I'm officer Jackson, and this is officer Belvior. Do you mind if I make sure everything works ok?" She was fondling my cock.

"Well sure. Are those things real? They are beautiful!" I was looking at officer Jackson's huge tits. She made the ugly uniform look good. Her breasts were huge.

"All me! No surgery. You like them?" She smiled at me.

"Hell yes! May I see them?"

"Not while I am on duty, no. But later on... Sure you can. I want to taste you if you don't mind? Just to make sure that you are ok?" I'm pretty sure girl cops are not supposed to suck cock while on duty, but what the hell, I'm not going to stop her!

"Ok. Just you or both of you?" Officer Belvior suddenly smiled. She had wanted to participate and just needed an invite from me. They were on both sides of my cock.

"Both of us!" The two cops took turns sucking my cock for a while. "You haven't come yet! I must be losing my touch." The two moms had depleted my ability to come that morning, so it was taking a bit longer.

"I always make sure my women come before I do. Always!" There was a knock on the door.

"Go get dressed quick!" Jackson hissed at me. I went to the bathroom and put on my still moist clothes. I came out to a bunch of cops, local and state troopers. There was a camera guy from the news there snapping away at me.

"How does it feel to be a hero Bradley?" Someone asked me. A reporter? Why were there a bunch of reporters at the motel?

"What are you talking about? I just did what any guy would have done."

"You saved her, Brad. That guy is wanted in four states for rape and murder." And I just beat him up. Swell.

"Well the bastard bit me! And kicked me in my balls! He makes me so mad. Mira is a gorgeous woman and he just grabs her and takes her? Not on my watch." That seemed to satisfy the newshounds. They got their soundbite for the news.

An ambulance guy asked me to go with him to get checked out. He saw the bite mark on my arm. He cleaned it with alcohol, and it stung! He put on a bandage on it, and told me to go to the doctor if it looked like it might be infected. I asked him about Mira. He said that she was fine, just a few bruises. He said she was mad as hell. I knew that I should stay far away from her in that case. She would probably blame me for the whole episode!

"Okay guys, you got your story. That's it. We have to take care of the hero here. Go on now, scoot!" said a state trooper.

The trooper took me aside and asked me a question.

"Is it true that you were balling two good looking mature women?" He looked me in the eye.

I smiled, "I plead the Fifth Amendment! That was all last night and early this morning."

"Where are they?" he asked, smiling.

"What do happy women do after sex?"

"They went shopping." The cop was very perceptive!

"You got it! Where they are currently, I have no idea." I hope they bring me a nice cheeseburger, I thought.

"I met you, sort of. You work as a bartender at the restaurant just down the road? My wife and I had dinner there. You mixed me up a splendid Manhattan. I think my wife drank a Gimlet." I could not place his face. But the bar gets so busy sometimes.