Damn Kids - Scavenger Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked down at his smiling wife. He then grinned before easily sliding inside her. "Damn, baby. You're really wet."

"Did you think I hadn't been wanting you all week?" Lauren said as she wrapped her legs around Kevin.

Kevin began stroking his wife, at first enjoying the tease of only half penetration. He then attempted to increase his depth, to no avail.

Lauren attempted to pull Kevin closer by tightening her legs, but she couldn't keep herself from sinking into the plush mattress.

A heavily breathing Kevin paused. "Maybe they don't have sex in this house."

"Not easily," Lauren said. "Not on this bed."

Lauren released her leg vice on Kevin, plopping down on the bed as Kevin slid out of her and struggled to raise back up onto his knees. "Well, it would be comfortable as hell to sleep on."

"This bed would kill your back," Lauren said as Kevin eased off of the bed. "Like it's killing mine right now." She then reached out for Kevin to pull her to a seated position on the edge of the bed.

"Damn it," Kevin said, surveying the cluttered room for a better place to have sex. He then looked down and raised his eyebrow. "What about the floor?"

"Kevin, I'm not laying down on a hardwood floor. Do you have any idea how uncomfortable that would be?"

He thought for a moment and then shook his head. Lauren giggled as she joined his search for an adequate platform. She then raised an eyebrow. "You could always hold me against the wall."

"Yeah... that's more of an appetizer than the main course. We can't do that for very long."

Lauren nodded.

Kevin then eyed a small trunk at the foot of the bed. He cleared the clothes and books from its top before sliding it away from the bed. He then turned and sat on the end of it. He leaned back and looked at his wife with a smile. She chuckled before sliding off the bed, moving over to Kevin, and straddling him.

Lauren's bare thigh touched the cold metal corner of the trunk, causing her to recoil.

"It's not uncomfortable for you sitting on this thing naked?"

"It is. But right now I don't give a damn."

Lauren rolled her eyes. She then held her skirt up with one hand as she hovered over Kevin's erection. He used her other hand for balance as she lowered herself, sliding Kevin's tip inside her. She inhaled as she sat down on his lap with his dick gliding deep within her still very wet center.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good," Kevin said. He leaned back with both of his forearms on the trunk, relishing the feel of his cock being buried inside his wife.

Lauren leaned forward, putting her palms on Kevin's chest for balance. She then began lifting and lowering her ass on him, moaning as she enjoyed how hard he was after nearly a week of celibacy.

Kevin attempted to thrust upward but found it difficult to move as he sat on the awkward trunk. Lauren smiled at him. "You want more, don't you?"

Kevin nodded as a glaze of perspiration appeared on his forehead. She then slowly forced herself further down onto Kevin, pushing him inside of her as far as she could until she gasped at the feel of his tip pushing against her spot. "Oh, god, Kevin."

Lauren moved her hands from his chest, lowering them to the trunk on either side of Kevin. She then lifted herself barely an inch and began dropping herself down on him over and over, as hard as she could. Kevin could hardly breathe at the combined sensation of her soft ass her warm, wet pussy.

Lauren continued to bounce on Kevin through her sweat-inducing climax. She then sat down on him and rocked back and forth as she moaned in delight. She finally looked into his eyes before locking lips with him.

"I love it when you go crazy on me," Kevin said.

"I know," she said before, again, kissing him. Lauren then smiled before raising up and slowly sliding off of Kevin. She walked over to the side of the bed and bent over, holding her skirt up and showing off her sexy bottom as she laid her head on one of the many pillows available to her.

An anxious Kevin struggled to get up from the trunk. He couldn't help but be turned on by his wife's moist ass cheeks as he rose to his feet. Lauren swayed her hips from side to side as Kevin approached her.

He effortlessly slid back inside her to her deep moan of pleasure. He very slowly pushed completely inside her, pausing at the soft feel of her ass against him. He then, just as slowly pulled almost completely out of his wife, enjoying the soft massage her hot pussy was giving him. "Damn, you're so wet, baby."

Oh, Kevin, you made me this wet," She said as he continued his excruciatingly deliberate stroking... and enjoyed the play of the lamp light off of her glistening ass.

A super horny Laura began to push backward toward Kevin and squeeze his dick. Kevin softly slapped her ass. "Why do you want me to speed up? Aren't you enjoying this? I know I am."

"First... you feel really good and I want you to fuck me hard. Second... I don't know how much time we have left before they come looking for us."

"We're fine," Kevin said without looking at his phone.

"Baby, are you sure... " Lauren said. Kevin then rammed his dick inside her, causing her to gasp.

"That feels so good," Kevin said as he continued to press himself firmly against his wife.

"Fuck me, Kevin. Please."

Kevin placed his hands on the edge of the bed on either side of his wife. He then pulled himself almost completely out of her before slamming back into her.

Lauren gasped and then said, "Yes!"

Kevin continued his long, slow, firm movements. The sound of his crotch slapping against his wife's wet ass was bringing him to the brink of climax. Lauren grasped the sheets as she continued to absorb her husband's rock hard dick crashing into her.

"Yes, baby! Don't stop! Cum for me!" Lauren said, her voice muffled by the plush bedspread partially covering her mouth.

Kevin slightly increased the speed of his thrusts, which was just enough to send him over the top. He buried his dick deep within Lauren. His entire body tensed as he released several enormous waves of cum inside her.

As Lauren felt his body finally begin to relax, she said, "Damn, baby. Did I make you wait too long?"

Kevin chuckled as he attempted to regain control of his body. He was breathing hard as his hands continued to hold onto the edge of the bed and assist his wobbly legs in keeping him upright. "It was a long time."

"It was barely a week," Lauren said.

"That's a long time for us."

Lauren smiled. "Yes, it is."

As Kevin lifted up in preparation to slide out of his wife, she called out, "Wait! Damn it."

Kevin froze, his half-firm dick still inside Lauren but slowly sliding in the wrong direction. "What's wrong?"

"Where's the nearest bathroom? I'm going to need to run to it quickly and clean up."

"Oh. Right there," Kevin said, pointing to a door inside the room that looked like a closet.

"Oh. Fantastic," Lauren said. "That was lucky."

Kevin chuckled. "Yeah. Lucky."

Lauren turned around and looked quizzically at her husband.

*****

"Are you almost done?" Laura called to Kevin as he finished up in the bathroom.

"I've only been in here a minute, Laura. You made me really wet. There's a lot to clean up."

"OK, OK. Just hurry."

Moments later Kevin emerged from the bathroom as Laura paced. She paused, looking at him as he smiled at her. "Would you come on?" Laura said. "They've probably already sent a search party after us."

"Doubtful," Kevin said as he looked at the time on his phone. "It's only been 25 minutes."

"Kevin, it's only 30 minutes if the scavenger hunt takes that long. They've probably found all three tennis balls by now. Could we please go?"

Kevin held up his hand. "Calm down, crazy woman. They haven't found all three balls. I promise."

"How could you possibly know that?"

Kevin moved over to the bedroom dresser, bent down, and opened the bottom drawer. He pulled out a tennis ball. Holding it up for his wife to see, he said, "Because they haven't found this one."

A stunned Laura stared at her husband. "Kevin."

"They aren't ending the search without the $200 ball."

"How the hell did you... "

"Well, it's technically a $150 ball. I had to pay Toby $50 to plant it in here for me."

"Toby?" Lauren said, still befuddled.

"Yeah. You know college kids. They can always use some extra money."

"You planned this?"

Kevin sat on the edge of the bed. "When Virgil told us he was putting on a scavenger hunt, yes."

A smile crept onto Lauren's face. "That's where you went when you disappeared."

"Well, that was the beginning of it, yes. I found Toby and had a conversation with him about it. We finished setting everything up when I went to check on the kids."

Lauren laughed. She then looked at her husband. "I can't believe you went through the trouble of setting all of this up."

Kevin shrugged. "Your pussy shouldn't be so good."

Lauren shoved Kevin in the chest. She then grabbed a handful of his shirt mid-chest and pulled him to her, kissing him before saying. "Your dick is pretty good, too."

********************

Kevin and Lauren joined the others on the front lawn as Virgil, Joan, and Toby stood before the gathered group. "Did we find all three tennis balls?" Virgil asked everyone.

The three people with tennis balls - including Kevin - held them up high, evoking loud applause.

Greg and Zach stared at Kevin in disbelief. Lauren held her hand over her mouth to obscure her grin.

"Damn. I was hoping to hold on to a couple of the gift cards," Virgil said to laughter.

"We looked everywhere." Allison said to Lauren as Virgil continued to speak. "Where did you find it?"

"Kevin found it," Lauren said bashfully.

Kevin smiled and shrugged. "What can I say? I'm really good at looking for things."

"Actually, you suck at finding things," Greg said. "Lauren complains about it all the time."

"I guess I don't suck at it today?" Kevin said, holding up the tennis ball so the group could see the 200 written on it.

"Damn! And you found the biggest one," Zach said as the group stared in awe.

"Go big or go home," Kevin said.

Lauren playfully hit him on his arm, which made him grin.

"So who found the $200 ball?" Virgil called out.

Kevin raised the ball to everyone's applause. He then reached into his pocket as he made his way to the front where Virgil and his family stood.

Kevin shook Toby's hand, placing a $50 bill in his palm as he whispered to him, "Thank you." Toby nodded as he swiftly glanced at the bill before discretely sliding it into his own pocket.

Kevin hugged Joan and shook Virgil's hand before exchanging the tennis ball for his gift card. He then held the card triumphantly over his head to another burst of applause before returning to his group.

Kevin stood behind Lauren, surreptitiously grabbing her behind, which made her jump. He then handed her the gift card. "Buy yourself something nice."

She looked back at him, unable to suppress her smile.

"Man, you're so lucky," Zach said.

Kevin kissed Lauren on the cheek before saying, "Very."

THE END


12