All Comments on 'Damn Mid-life Crisis Ch. 01: The Mentee'

by SaintStephen2008

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no crisis here just reality

keep on trucking you have plenty of latitude to finish the story well done tenbears43

SaintStephen2008SaintStephen2008almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

To Anonymous: Thanks for the first comment received. Enjoyed writing about what goes on in my mind......Appreciate the encouragement........Saint Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What Laura wants

I think instead of having Stephen only enjoy the control part of sex, Laura would like to know how Stephen feels having sex. She wants Stephen to lose control of himself and express his pleasure at being sucked, his pleasure at being inside her, how great her body feels to him, etc. how Laura drives him crazy, and not one word about Laura going crazy. This would also make this story different from 99.9% of stories on this site that describe sex as women going nuts but men just enjoying the ability to drive women nuts.

SaintStephen2008SaintStephen2008almost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback. Going to start a second chapter this week.

Hope to get another few comments/thoughts to incorporate into Chapter 2.

Your suggestions are appreciated and will endeavor to integrate some of your thoughts into the next submission.

Saint Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hearing his fantasies

From her perspective, her long time crush has finally stopped being a saint and is willing to act on feelings she was never sure before now that he shared. I think they need to exchange the fantasies they have been having about one another. I think she would love to act out his fantasies for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaintStephen2008@SaintStephen2008
A Decent guy with a Dirty Mind!! Recently retired. My hobby when on business travel was to write erotica but kept virtually all to myself. Married for 30+ years and had enjoyed a healthy sex life with wife but she has decided no longer interested in sex. My outlet is writing...