Mary's Old Boyfriends Visit

Story Info
Game night with Mary.
1.7k words
3.99
7.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a true story of long time lust from an old boyfriend of Mary. Since Mary and I have been together Paul an old school friend and boyfriend of Mary has been a friend of mine also. Throughout the years, since we moved to an out of town location we have rarely seen Paul but if we have it is usually in town during the day and we have a coffee and chat together. Often discussed is the fact that he feels like he missed out by not staying with Mary and instead he married someone else. I always say that it is definitely his loss and my gain. Whenever Mary goes to the counter or leaves us chatting he always alludes to how he has always wanted her sexually, Mary knows this but has always told him that as he is married he never had a chance. Paul does not know about our sex life as we do not openly discuss it with him. We have played bowls against him in a couple of local tournaments and I watch as he strips Mary naked with his eyes as she walks up and down the greens.

One Sunday afternoon as we were watching television we heard a car come up our drive, quite unusual as we do not get many visitors. A knock on the door was heard and Mary answered it and was surprised to see Paul standing there. Inviting him in for coffee to inquire what he was doing out our way. We sat around in the lounge and he told us that he was looking for a couple to enter into a local bowls competition. Checking our dates we agreed that we could make up the team for him. We agreed that he would collect us on the day as he had to pass where we lived to go to the tournament. As previously stated Paul constantly looked Mary up and down every time she moved. Paul has always managed to manoeuvre himself into a position of having to squeeze past Mary, letting her breasts rub against him or squeezing behind her allowing his groin to rub against Mary's ass. All of these of course were passed by as accidental which Mary allowed to cheer him up. In our early days we often role played with me as Paul and so there was never a problem with his approaches.

The day of the tournament came and right on time Paul arrived to collect us and off we went. During the game Paul constantly undressed Mary in his mind which made my day knowing what he has always wanted. After the presentations we went to his car and before we got into it he asked if Mary would sit in the front instead of me. I of course didn't mind and I told him that as he had imagined Mary naked all day there shouldn't be a problem but it was up to Mary. She agreed and giggled that she could feel his eyes undressing her all day anyway. We started to return home and it did not take long for Paul to "accidentally " touch Mary's leg as he changed gears or reached for something in the car. I loved this and Mary told him to behave and reminded him of her married rule with him. We finally arrived home and Paul was invited in for coffee before going home as it was earlier than we thought. Whilst sitting there Mary was sat on a lounge chair and Paul positioned himself so that he could try and see up Mary's shorts. There was nothing to see but he did have his imagination to help him out.

I suggested that perhaps we could have a game of cards as I knew that Paul liked to play poker the same as i did. We set the table up and decided to open a bottle of wine. After a couple of hands Paul boldly said that it would be fun to have a game of strip poker. Mary said no thanks and as I thought it would be good fun I convinced Mary to just relax and give it a go. She reluctantly agreed and whispered to me that as other strangers had seen her naked that it might be fun to tease Paul. We decided on the rules that we would use and started to play. The first couple of hands I deliberately lost so that I removed some clothes putting Mary at ease. The next hand Mary lost and she had to remove her shirt and sit there in her bra. Pauls eyes were popping out like organ stops as he leered at her breasts. As time went by we were all just about naked except for Mary's knickers. At last the time came for her to lose them, but before she took them off I told Paul that Mary had told me of the time he fingered her against a wall when they were younger.

Paul was very surprised with this news and I asked Mary if she would let me watch as Paul put his hand in the side of her knickers and slipped a finger into her. Mary once again reluctantly agreed to let him and I watched as she stood in front of him and allowed his hand to get in between her thighs. Parting her legs a bit I could see his hand pull the side of her knickers away and he just pushed a finger straight into her making her jump a little. Paul could not resist pushing another finger in to her pussy and I watched as he worked his fingers in and out. I stood up and went behind Mary and reaching around her I started to squeeze her breasts firmly and pinching her nipples. As our followers know this is one of Mary's biggest turn ons and she could not help herself moaning at my attention. I looked at Paul and told him to remove the knickers from her and then I would let him look at Mary's pussy in full. Mary was not keen but I said that if she just gave into him after all the years that she has known how much he wanted her that I could almost guarantee that she would enjoy it.

Mary relaxed as she felt her knickers being pulled off and I sat her on the edge of the sofa and told her to spread her legs wide open and show Paul what she had to look at. Reluctantly Mary followed my request and let Paul see her glistening pussy lips, Paul dropped to his knees and started looking closer and closer. Get your head in there was my retort to Paul and he did not take another invite to do just that. I kissed Mary and told her that I really wanted her to let Paul have her totally as I watched his tongue darting into her and heard him sucking on her clit. Mary was so close to the point of no return that she beckoned to Paul to get into her with his erect cock. Moving forward he raised his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly entered her. After waiting for years it did not take long before his thrusts became faster and harder, Mary told him to fill her with his hot cum and enjoy what he was getting. Paul looked at me and I said that when he had finished he could watch as I took sloppy seconds in front of him.

After some rather violent shuddering his limp cock fell out of Mary and I stood her up and bent her over the back of the chair. Paul and I both looked at Mary's pussy as she dripped his cum onto the floor and then I entered her and quickly deposited my cum into her. after I finished I asked Mary if she had in deed enjoyed herself and she had to admit that it was very satisfying knowing that she had fulfilled Pauls long awaited fantasy. Mary looked at me and asked if she could take Paul to our bed and have her wishes with him, adding that our role play about him was never as good as this had been. Agreeing I watched as Mary guided Paul to our bed and laid him down and bent over him and started to work on his flaccid cock with her tongue and as it started to get erect she put it in her mouth and proceeded to give him head. I looked into the bedroom to see this and noticed that Paul had his hand around her back and was once again fingering her with the noise of her juicy pussy sounding glorious. I have to say that watching Mary being fingered is one of my favourite things, often better than full penetration. Mary soon decided that it was time for her to take more control and straddling his cock I watched as she lowered herself down on it.

I was surprised that Paul was able to go at it again as he is the same age as me and I heard Mary say to him that she wanted him to have her doggy style so that she could feel his entire length inside of her. Bending over the edge of the bed Paul went behind her and as he pushed into her he reached forward and grabbed her breasts. Mary squirmed as he roughly pounded her pussy and almost violently squeezed her breasts, I heard the sound that I loved so much, that of Mary moaning as she was about to have one of her spectacular orgasms. With a cry from both of them it was obvious that they climaxed together and with a look of complete satisfaction they both looked at me, wanting my approval of what they had just done. Paul returned to the lounge and got dressed and Mary just walked around naked in front of us both teasing us with her sexy mature body. Paul was about to leave and Mary apologised to him for making him wait so long to have her, it was worth waiting for was the response. As Paul was leaving I was in my dressing gown and I told him that he could call around again as long as he knew that I would always be present to watch him with Mary.