All Comments on 'Damn Red Shoes'

by kokomo2663

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hard as a rock

Without touching myself, this story made me as hard as possible. Another chapter would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jeff's just doing what lots and lots of boys'd...

love to do but are too damned scared to try. He's sticking his hard young cock up between his mother's legs and blowing his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. This boy knows where his semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good quick one.

Many guys in similar situation jo for both mom and sis. Teasing sometimes leads to more with various levels of activity usually not going all the way.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very good start

Now that they have crossed that taboo line and had sex, what is going to happen next?

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start

love the detail

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
Good Start

it was a little lack lustered, she basically came home from the date and fucked him, no events in between

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too abrupt

Needed some build up and gentle seduction. This reads as if she had already decided she was going to get her son to fuck her and just went for it.

It would have been more logical to blame the shoes if she had stumbled and accidentally brushed against his hard on. Then she could have asked him why he had an erection, and hearing that it was how she affected him she could have started thinking along the same lines about him.

That would lay the groundwork for a shyly hesitant mutual seduction.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
these shoes are made for..

A 5-inch heel? Sounds a little painful. But a black dress w/ red heels? Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was to quick. There wasn't enough build to the story. Also add the daughter for more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

I agree there needs to be a chapter 2 and maybe more in this well done story. Otherwise, I think you are quite good at this. Welcome to the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Initial Offering!

Very well written, this story line could go for awhile with your talents and the ability to weave each character in & out with Mom as the focal point. Ya gotta love red hot MaMas late 30's to the mid 50's, especially when they know what they want and can wear the right clothes to get the party started. I used to work part-time as a security supervisor at a concert venue, 25 & under females didn't cut it but the red hot MaMas damn straight.

Kokomo we need to see you add more to this!! Please!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
wtf?

Just about to cum reading this hot mom/son story. Couldn't wait to see how it was going to end on page 2 only to find there wasn't a page 2! Kind of an abrupt ending. Hope further chapters will be forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Big boy penis

Well told story Nice plot and held the readers interest to the end all my friends mums were never like these worse Luke

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Logical plot development. I thoroughly enjoyed the sensual chemistry and romantic intimacy fepicted between mother and son. I liked the fact that the mother is self-aware with a firm ego. She has the ability to see her son as a man without threat to her position as mother. She knows she can be both. She knows, without reservation, that her son only wants to provide the security, safety and love she wants and needs. Would like this story to become a series.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 1 year ago

A terrifically sexy first chapter. Years later, where's chapter two?

Cutty4637Cutty46379 months ago

Continue please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous