DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, what?" I shrunk away from her touch looking about for Jaquan.

"I picked up your stuff from Yoli's, you okay?" I raised an arm still shrinking away from her touch.

"Yup, yeah um, ma'am."

"Oh I can't touch you now, huh? Do you even know who I am after Jaquan caved in your face? You know you gotta a fucking black eye, right?"

"Thanks, you should've done it yourself."

Renee gasped loudly at my reply, sitting there hunched over beside me with both hands between her legs, thinking. She was wearing this white, kimono top with white leggings that looked painted on her powerful, shapely legs. There were some flowered sandals on her feet as she folded one leg over the other.

"Hey, so you into movies, right?"

"Yeah, you know that."

"You ever see those old Planet of the Apes movies, like from the seventies?" It was an odd question obviously leading to some meaning or revelation.

"I'm familiar."

"Well bruh, there this one called Beneath the Planet of the Apes that came right after the first one. In this movie, some other guy ends up in the fucked up monkey future. This astronaut guy goes looking for Charlton Heston and ends up finding him in some underground city. You know that movie, right?"

"I remember it."

"Turns out there's some fucking left over assholes from the past and they all messed up with radiation burns and deformities, but they all are kind of like uh, that wheelchair guy from the X-Men movies."

"Telepaths?"

"How the fuck I'm supposed to know what his name is? Anyway these people, the bad guys I guess, take this guy and toss him into a cell with his boy Charlton Heston. The two white boys are happy to see one another all hugged up and shit; that's when this big tall, cute brother shows up mad dogging them like crazy. Even though nobody got a beef, they start throwing hands trying to kill one another. It's crazy, but I remember this thing that brother said before they got down with each other."

"What was that?"

"We don't kill our enemies; we get our enemies to kill each other." Just like that her meaning became clear as day.

"I'm supposed to thank you for that, Renee?"

"Hey, what you'd expect to happen after you made me look weak in front of my employees, in front of my customers? You didn't really think I was gonna waste my time beating you up myself, so I decided to let you work it out with Jaquan, nigga. Before you get up in your feelings again, if I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have let Daisy get outta my car with you."

"So what now?" Her words were biting, however meant.

"Get up, I wanna talk some shit over with you."

"Easy for you to say, but my head feels like somebody dropped a cinderblock on it. Maybe you could drop me off at the emergency room because I got destroyed. I might have a double concussion or something, Renee."

She got up from the couch walking into the kitchen knowing my eyes went with her, undeniably focused on the sway of her big, heart shaped butt in those white leggings. It didn't look like she was wearing any underwear. Renee returned with a glass of water and some aspirin as I willed myself into a sitting position. Renee mounted the couch handing me the glass a little close for comfort. I scooted over a bit taking the aspirin as she took note of my actions, amused. I glanced down realizing she definitely wasn't wearing any underwear, looking about sure my cousin was readying another haymaker.

"Still looking huh; man, you and Yoli trying to give me a big head."

"Don't blame that on me; you had that when I met you."

"Talking shit to me, huh?"

"No ma'am, just saying I don't want any shit with you or Jaquan. I've learned my lesson, so we're good and I ain't trying to get them hands from my cousin or nothing." I was completely earnest as she took it all in still smirking.

"Don't worry about Jaquan; he's sitting in my car; come outside with me."

I was still reticent about letting her touch me preferring to right myself slowly. Renee led me down the short stairwell holding the door open with a surprise waiting for me just outside it. Yoli was waiting sitting on the side of the stoop facing away from me, smoking.

"You guys wait right here; I'm dropping Jaquan and Daisy at the movies. We'll talk when I get back here for Yoli." I found my cousin sitting in the backseat next to his daughter looking bewildered.

It wasn't lost on me that his car sat parked in front of hers, inert matter. There was no doubt that both of our eyes followed her sexy butt to the car, watching as she pulled off. Little Daisy waved as the car pulled off. I copped a squat next to Yoli.

"Uhm, what're you doing here?"

"Bought you a present." She handed me a folded up piece of paper which turned out to be a model release for the stuff we shot at her apartment.

"What's this all about, Yoli?"

"I want you to post my stuff; make me a page on that site so that I can get some cash. I'm gonna need it, you know?" She took a long drag on her cigarette still not looking at my face. She was wearing a ratty looking wife beater and a jean miniskirt over some crew socks and canvas sneakers.

"What happened?"

"If I tell you, you might get upset."

"I'm a big boy, spill." Yoli took another drag on her cigarette pondering things unsaid. I sat in the thinker's pose holding my throbbing head waiting for her to answer me.

"Well, after Renee took you away in her car I kind of had a little temper tantrum in my place. Knocked a bunch of shit over, not your stuff mind you, but I trashed my place. Imagine my surprise when Renee showed back up catching me in the act. I'd left the door open like the idiot savant I was."

"Don't tell me, she clowned you about that shit?"

"No."

"What, then?"

"She got out of those white leggings and her panties; told me that she was tired of my crap. Renee said she'd let me do whatever I wanted to her, but that we couldn't work together anymore if I took that option."

"You didn't?"

"I licked her all over that apartment, up and down the fucking walls, man. I finally got her naked all to myself and I made that shit count like you wouldn't believe."

Yoli punctuated her statement withdrawing a white thong from her pocket.

"You know that's too much information, way too much information."

"I don't give a fuck, it was so beautiful man; I made her cum at least three times, but it was still fucked up because she wouldn't kiss me, wouldn't touch me back. Just let me do her until I couldn't go anymore; asked me if I had enough before telling me I was dumb trading sex for my job. I KNOW I MADE HER CUM!!" I put a hand on her shoulder as she leaned into my side crying again.

"Hey, I get it Yoli; it was something that just had to happen. At least you got what you wanted, but she dropped you over here just to give me a model release?"

"Not really."

"Why then?" She was rubbing my knee, sniffling and trying to get control of herself.

"You don't wanna see me anymore?"

"Well, I don't know how to answer that after what we've both been through. You only wanted to sleep with me because I was with Renee, and I uh, really like sleeping with you. Sorry, I don't wanna answer that question."

Yoli turned looking at me for the first time since she appeared on my stoop noticing my black eye. There was this really serious look on her face that melted away into a grin at my condition. She got up turning fully to my body cupping my bruised cheek as I averted my eyes embarrassed at my physical condition. Those big, puffy lips found my own with a soft kiss instantly returned on my part with our tongues wrestling and coiling about. My hand rose up under her miniskirt running middle fingers along her covered slit. Yoli used a knee between my legs, rubbing my crotch gingerly.

"Are we fucking, out here?"

Yoli offered both hands taking mine leaning back with all of her weight pulling me to my feet. I opened the screen door palming her semi exposed butt as she entered my cousin's house. She ran up that short stairwell with the back of that skirt flipped up revealing a horizontally striped thong. I captured her around the hips sliding my hands down pinching and squeezing her cheeks, pulling her thong to the side getting two fingers inside. Her inner walls became wet and slimy almost immediately as I took great pleasure in roughly jilling Yoli off. Her whimpering, breathy moans got me to work harder curving the tips of my digits getting an immediate response as she twerked the loose, heart shaped butt wildly.

My right hand slid under her wife beater finding a bare breast. Yoli wore no brassiere.

She rolled her shirt up exposing both small, sloping breasts revealing those longish, pointy looking nipples. They were almost little spikes topping both teats, reddened begging for attention I was only too happy to give. I managed to engulf the right breast swirling my tongue sucking hard on that pointy nipple. Yoli groaned grinding hard on my digits as I suckled one breast and pinched the other. I could feel little tremors run through her thin frame. Her sloping breasts were her weak point, her kryptonite as she gushed all over my fingers from having them molested nonstop. The fingers of her right hand had my belt unbuckled drawing my zipper down, capturing my fattening length.

"I want you to give me this right now; shove it inside."

Goosebumps appeared along her back as I slid down on an angle deep inside. We just went at it hard and fast, frenetically screwing one another. Yoli bumped, twerked and twisted that big, slightly floppy butt into my crotch. I snatched her top off tossing it over my shoulder as she struggled to stay connected face planting prone on my cousin's couch. Yoli knew exactly what I liked sexually after we'd done it several times while I was crashing at her place. I mimicked her laying prone blanketing her figure with my own driving myself balls deep while she worked her hips accommodating me perfectly. I reached under her roughly handling her nipples, rolling and twisting them demonstrating my own knowledge of her unique proclivities.

Neither one of us cared much that I was going raw. Yoli worked me with an outwardly deceptive passivity, using only her inner walls to massage my thrusting member. To say we fucked like animals would be an understatement, but she got railed. I straightened my back, almost straddling the top of her thighs parting her cheeks so that I could watch my cock thrusting into her honeypot.

"Yeah I like that, spread me apart and just take that shit." Yoli cooed.

She was extremely wet with audible splashes of moisture accompanying each carnal intrusion until I was doing it for the visual alone. I planted both of my palms flat on each teardrop shaped cheek pushing them inward around the exposed portion of my cock luxuriating in their innate pliant, softness.

"Shit, I can't stop messing with your ass Yoli; I wanna wax this fucking heart all over." I punctuated my lust with several hard strokes with audible claps against her pillow softness.

"Do it, I wanna feel you glazing it; cum on me and then feed me the rest."

Her breathy, whining tone was just what I needed as I withdrew allowing my member to rest lengthwise between both halves of her peachy bottom. I cradled my shaft partially with the crown exposed at the top of her gluteal cleft.

"Damn this looks incredible; I wish I had my camera out."

"You can get it."

"Fuck that Yoli; I gotta get this." I mashed her face down on the sofa humping like my life depended on it.

Yoli went with it tensing it up around my length, massaging me with precision across the finish line. I reared up just as a thick rope shot halfway up her back partially soiling her miniskirt as subsequent bursts fulfilled my promise making a glistening mess of her jiggly, heart shaped derriere.

"Feels like I made you happy."

"You made me so happy, I'm scared."

"Oh?"

"Look Yoli; ever since we did it the first time; I can't stop thinking about wanting you. I wanna fuck your brains out every time I see you; especially this ass that you shouldn't even have. I just came and I feel like fucking your brains out even more."

"Why don't you?"

"Hey man; I'm laying here with your cum all up and down my back. Do you really need any more of a hint, huh?" We both chuckled forgetting out mutual worries with her out of a job and my head still feeling like a ten pound weight. I retreated to the bathroom returning with a warm, damp towel to wipe her down.

"Let's get you respectable." I cleaned her up, probably fondling and groping more than anything else until she regarded me with a lazy smile. Her hand drifted down to my exposed cock grazing it with her fingertips.

"You think I was stupid for giving up my job to be with Renee?"

"I don't know; maybe you just had to get it out of your system. It's done now so you have to figure out what you're gonna do next."

"I thought you were gonna make me a porn star?"

"Well, I feel kind of selfish, now."

"Don't tell me you want me all to yourself?"

"What if I did Yoli; would you hold it against me for being a little infatuated with you?" The look on her face spoke to my truth. She continued lightly playing with my member getting it to twitch, playfully smiling when it did.

"I don't mind a little infatuation, some hot sex every now and then, but you have to know I'm more than a little fucked up. Then there's my sexually fluid status; would that bother you?"

"I don't know; are you bothered by the fact that I was with Renee, Mintzy and a few other girls before you?"

"No, I wish I could've seen that; maybe joined in or something."

I couldn't hold myself back any longer and neither could she as we began making out passionately. I was between her long legs in an instant rubbing her slit before abruptly stopping.

"What?"

"You just gave me an idea."

"Yeah, what about?"

"Rashida Sikes."

"EXCUSE ME!!" Her eyes widened cartoonishly making me chuckle as I kissed her again, quieting her outrage.

"No, don't get it twisted; it's for a follow up to the clips I posted online. Think she'd freak if you touched her?"

"Oh, now you've got me interested." Yoli cooed wrapping her legs around me tight.

There was something about us sexually together that just seemed to click as I plowed her with no fucks given. My hand palmed the top of her head almost mashing down on it as my member pounded frantically into her slit. We got into it on instinct alone as I handled her thighs eventually pushing them into her chest. Yoli locked her arms, folding them around the back of her thighs letting my balls slap against the bottom of her ass. I reached around her gathered thighs attacking her breasts. Her shrieks were stilted matching each violent thrust into her cunt. That sound alone drove me over the edge as I went lust crazed popping my hips for all I was worth.

"YEEEAAAHHH, GIVE IT TO ME; LET ME TASTE IT BAAA-BEEE!!" I barely managed to disengage, hunched over Yoli as I was hitting her face dead center with several bursts of milky goo. I let her legs flop down on the couch climbing up her chest pushing between her big, pink lips. I enjoyed her vacuum suction for a while managing to finally disengage.

"Yeah, I might have to keep you bitch." I admitted hazy from lust.

"Maybe I'll keep you too." We chuckled as I wiped her face clean with the towel, still kneading a breast with my free hand.

"Ah shit."

"What?"

"We gotta clean this up; my cousin's not gonna like this shit." I reluctantly watched Yoli put her wifebeater back on making herself partially respectable.

Her hair was all over her head matching her own sex addled features. She helped me clean up our mess going so far as to spray Lysol on the couch while I hit the room with half a can of Glade after opening the dining room window. We went back to sitting on the front stoop hugged up this time as she had a smoke. Renee reappeared ten minutes after we sat down, alone.

"How long did you two little shits wait after I was gone?"

"About a minute." Yoli admitted as I facepalmed.

"I thought you were having a family thing with my cousin and little Daisy?" I noticed Renee's toes were done with the edges painted a matching white similar to her outfit.

"Jaquan is making up for all the times he dodged his kid; me, well it's my time to unwind and let my fucking hair down. They're sitting through a princess matinee at the mall showing Frozen 2 and both of those shitty live action versions of Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. He's supposed to call me when he's done." Both of us were staring at her crotch as she explained.

"Cruel and unusual punishment; you must really hate him, huh?" Yoli leaned over giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Somebody gotta get that noise; it's his turn and you two better stop perving on me." My hand was rubbing and kneading Yoli's inner thigh.

"Hey, your girl's numbers are way up; I have an idea how to double that shit with a new teaser, but only if she's down." I changed the subject looking up into her face while Yoli obviously continued looking at her former employer's crotch. Renee cupped her chin bring it up towards her face but withdrew when Yoli reached up running a hand lightly on her forearm.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that; let's take a walk, alone." I noticed a flicker in Yoli's eyes as she lit up another cigarette. She didn't meet my gaze as we strolled halfway down the block before Renee turned to me.

"You know she's bisexual, right?"

"Sexually fluid, according to her." I politely corrected.

"So, you're okay with her getting down with women, right; I mean look how weird you got after I messed around with you. You're kinda cute and all, but you know you can't change her, right?"

"We're just fucking; and I know what happened with you guys, today."

"I knew I was right to let her go."

"Yeah she's got it pretty bad; I don't know if you should've slept with her."

"Ah, she called my bluff; Yoli brought her A-Game, that little bitch was trying to turn me out or something. I still drive stick, but she weirded me out enough to use you as a distraction. Don't get it twisted, she'd be down to trick it off with both of us. Watch yourself with her, she's out there if you get my drift?"

"So you care, huh?"

"Asshole, I don't want you getting shredded and crying to me when you find her dining at the Y, nigga. Do what you want with her goofy looking ass for all I care.

So, what about my girl's site?" Now Renee changed the subject.

"Well, my comments section has been blowing up ever since I posted those teasers; I think Rashida should make a few more so that I can stoke that fire. Whatever she decides to do after that, is her business."

"Hey, I'll talk to her about that shit, get something set up. I wish you would've screwed her instead, man."

"I am not catching a court case; I'd rather make stuff with Yoli back there. She did bring me a modeling release." Renee's slanted eyes narrowed when I mentioned her former employee.

"And who do you have to thank for that?"

"All credit where it's due Ms. Kelly; she's in need of some income too, as you well know."

"Fool." We walked back arm in arm saying nothing else finding Yoli emerging from my cousin's house as we approached.

Renee got a message from my cousin practically begging her to pick him up from the mall. Little Daisy had thankfully fallen asleep during a musical number from Will Smith allowing him a bit of wiggle room. I groaned when Yoli was ushered into Renee's car. I'd hoped to smash that loose, heart shaped butt one more time instead ending my night cutting together the wealth of footage I already got from my lively fuck buddy. Jaquan didn't return leaving me figuring that he was having another "family night" with Renee and little Daisy.