DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

It felt a bit off putting, but I finally felt safe enough to gave some of Jaquan's barbecue. I edited and watched a movie later receiving a text from Renee that she'd be picking me up the following day to meet with Rashida. a.k.a Chi Town Thunda. I created a wallpaper for a new look to her page before drifting off during the aforementioned movie Renee used to underline her reason for tossing me to Jaquan.

"WE DO NOT KILL OUR ENEMIES-WE GET OUR ENEMIES TO KILL EACH OTHER!" I don't remember anything after that. My vision faded as I watched the mutant address both men.

I got up in the middle of the day finding a pic sent from my mother who was having a jolly old time in Atlantic City lounging by her hotel pool with some friends and one shady looking guy who made me uncomfortable. I still had a good week before she returned to put me back into the predisposed psychological box I'd been born into. Jaquan walked into the house right before noon giving me an odd look that raised some alarms. We were probably a long way from being cool as he ignored me going into his bedroom, returning moments later.

"You been in my room?"

"No."

"I'm serious, you been in my fucking room?" He stepped into the living room as I noticed the pink t-shirt stretched across his chest. It looked a couple of sizes too small along with his jeans that were now high waters tight to his body as well.

"What are you wearing, man?"

"Daisy call herself washing my clothes this morning; yeah me and Renee was out cold. I put it down on her last night. It was like the old days-when I took her virginity and shit, my nigga. What you know about that, homie?" I just stared back without emotion unwilling to put my life in danger by antagonizing my older cousin.

"So, you're not upset your five year old got into Renee's laundry room while you guys were sleep?"

"She smarter than your dumb ass!" I shrugged probably making him feel stupid.

"Right, yeah bruh." I sat there watching for any further signs of aggression as Jaquan lingered thinking of something else to say.

"So you hooking up with that yellow girl?"

"Yoli." I corrected.

"Oh, so that's her name, huh? Saw her last night but we didn't talk or nothing; She's kind of goofy, but I saw that she was holding when she got out the car. She real skinny to have an ass like that, huh bruh?" He was fishing for information as I took a sip from a can of soda.

"I fucked the shit out of her all weekend; man, I fucked her two times on your couch the other day. She got some real good pussy, bruh." I was telling the truth and trolling him at the same time. Jaquan chuckled leaning against the door comfortable for the first time since before the Renee tinged drama began.

"Man, you had me fooled; you like, one of them sneaky motherfuckers you can't leave around your girl. You know it's out of pocket to mess around with a family member's woman, screw a friend's girl? Especially when you got a glass chin, home boy."

"Sorry about that; but since you already knocked me out; I just want you to know that Renee put that weird green, minty shit on my junk, too."

"SHE DID THAT SHIT TO YOU, TOO?!!"

"Renee was just laughing her ass off while I was screaming."

"Bruh, she twisted as fuck." He visibly relaxed smiling to himself. We were both giggling in moments at our shared misfortune.

"So, where we at, Jaquan?"

"That's my baby mamma cuz; just say you sorry for fucking her and we'll go from there. "There was a stern look on his face as we legitimately found some common ground in stilted, masculine fashion.

"You sorry for fucking her and we'll go from there." I trolled again.

"You stupid." We laughed again as he accepted my fake apology, glancing at his own sofa at the edge of the dining room.

"You really fuck that yellow honey on my couch, bruh?"

"Yeah I did; and I was gonna do it some more, but Renee snatched her up outta here to pick you up last night." He leaned against the wall arms folded kind of looking off in the distance. Jaquan rubbed his chin regarding me with an inquisitive look.

"The ass is kinda fat."

"Why you asking?" I didn't wait to ask the obvious question.

"Hey, it's cool man; don't get it twisted."

"No serious, why you asking?"

Jaquan laughed it off as I got a text message from baby mamma number two indicating that she would be picking me up shortly. Something told me it was the right thing to do keeping my other activities from him. I didn't want to stoke any fires by showing him actual footage of Yoli in various compromising positions. I felt a guilty myself for posting the clips knowing that I was sexually smitten with her myself.

I told myself that her deliverance of a model release was permission enough, but still wondered if it were right to have the clips up. I resolved to give Yoli the money from the clips and assist her with building a page on the site if she wanted to continue. Jaquan disappeared phone to ear, from sight as I packed my camera bag. His door was closed thankfully, so I didn't have to tell him I was stepping out with Renee.

Thirty minutes later I was sitting in Renee's breakroom with her and Rashida Sikes for our scheduled meeting watching her in front of my laptop gauging the response to her video clips. I couldn't tell how she'd react to having views well in the triple digit thousands. She seemed to like the clips playing them a number of times, chuckling at the point of view slamming of the door in my face.

"So what now; what's next?" Rashida finally asked. I glanced over at Renee sliding the question to her, instead.

"Well, you gotta decide if you wanna get that money or just say, fuck it." Rashida's heads turned in my direction, contemplating her boss's actions.

Today she was wearing a denim mini dress that stopped at the top of her immense thighs. There was a front zipper from the cleavage to the bottom hem that made me feel guilty for wanting to draw it down. Her hair was done up in Ghanaian braids with a whip like ponytail in the back that stopped just below her meaty shoulders. At the end of the day, you really couldn't get past those huge thighs. Her ass was so huge, you could detect it even when she was sitting down. It made me wonder if that's the reason Jaquan was never allowed inside. I appreciated Renee's presence as a moderator between us.

"Well them niggas online think I'm gonna fuck somebody."

"That's up to you Ms. Sikes, but the interest is there whatever you wanna do with it. I can just put a link to your already established website, but likely most of these guys have already seen your stuff. Honestly, you need some new material and a new front page. I uhm, made a new one last night, if you're interested." I found it more comfortable staring over her shoulder at the adjacent cabinets from my side of the table.

"What's wrong with my page, now?"

"Pardon my French, but it looks like shit." I gingerly pulled my laptop over bringing up the mockup I'd created the night before. Rashida glanced at the screen for a few seconds trying to suppress a nervous smirk on her narrow face.

"I gotta pay for this?" Rashida asked mugging and motioning towards the screen as Renee facepalmed.

"You paid for it already, Rashida; if you wanted to go further I wouldn't be opposed to taking it out in trade." I replied shrugging doing my best to look innocuous.

"WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT SHIT, HUH?!!" Her outburst caught me off guard, making me flinch.

"Rashida, it's just us here in this fucking breakroom; this nigga trying to get you paid. I'm trying to get you paid so that certain things won't ever happen again."

"Bitch."

"Yeah, but you'd know where the money was coming from instead of some trifling ass nigga scamming your dumb ass. If you'd listened to me, you'd still be kicking it with Darren, wouldn't you?" You could've heard a pin drop in the seconds after Renee spoke. Rashida bit her bottom lip doing a slow burn.

"I made one mistake, alright?"

"No, you made several because you left a smoking gun lying around for your man to find. You underestimated your man's intelligence and that, was truly your fault, babe." I didn't know what to say sitting between them or if I should even speak at this point.

"You think you so perfect." Rashida scoffed almost looking like she wanted to lunge across the table at her friend.

"Well fuck, how many times are we gonna tell you about that money sitting at the bottom of your back? How you getting mad at me when you can see my face; you know me girl and I know you like dollars. I ain't some geek in a hotel room live streaming your shit for free." I didn't want to hear any more.

"Hey, I'm gonna step out for a minute so you guys can talk."

"Yeah, you do that."

I slipped out the back door walking around the side of the building dialing up Yoli. I figured things were probably going belly up with Rashida hoping maybe we could get something going. I hoped we could at least hook up before I went back over my cousin's house. The call went straight to voicemail and the two subsequent follow ups as well. It was one of those situations were her voicemail wasn't set up, so the call was just disconnected within seconds. I was thinking of knocking on her door as I rounded the corner.

I glanced across the street coincidentally finding her getting into an Uber which immediately sped off before I could even shout her name. Her hair was done a bit different, kind of similar reminding me of Rashida but more African styled ponytail braids that added to her allure. I'd gotten fleeting view of her clothing in those few seconds. It looked like she was wearing an oversized men's business shirt. Her look prompted a final desperate call which also went unanswered.

"Hey." I turned finding Rashida approaching me from the front of the salon.

"Let me stop you right there Rashida, I ain't trying to change your mind about nothing. I'll give you everything I've got, and you can find someone you feel comfortable with if you wanna do this shit. I don't wanna work with somebody criminalizing my ass for having a penis." My sentiment just bubbled to the top out of nowhere.

"Uhm okay; so what do we do first?" I glanced over finding Renee peering out of the window of her shop at our exchange. She was doing a client's hair occupying Yoli's old workspace.

"How much baby oil can you get your hands on?"

We were afforded the use of Renee's place for the afternoon with the stipulation that we finish before she had to pick little Daisy from day care. Rashida seemed a little more manageable making me wonder what had been said between her and Renee. I'd already found and retrieved the ladder and Rashida even helped me retrieve Renee's plush white rug for a continuation of what was shot. She was still a bit reticent but got out of her clothing with a little less fuss this time. I couldn't help but notice the tiny peach colored panties covering her private parts.

"What?"

"Nothing." Her overly thick pear shaped figure was arresting as I tried not to stare at the disembodied peach colored inverted triangle between her monstrous thighs. Rashida tracked my gaze to her crotch with a knowing smirk.

"You could've asked." The tips of her fingers disappeared at the uppermost portion of her hips digging out two peach colored strings that she yanked revealing her shaved muff.

"Oh, I get it now." I commented as she freed herself of the deceptive bikini bottom masquerading as a pair of underwear. Rashida wore a simple spandex sports bra over her modest chest, more of a tube top with a zipper in the front that she drew down without hesitation.

"So, we use the baby oil now?"

"Eh, no Rashida; I want you to walk over there and put your hands on the wall as if you were being arrested. But before I do that; would you mind if I slapped your butt kinda hard?"

"Uhm, I guess not; but don't get carried away."

"Sure." My eyes unabashedly followed the unintentional sway and slight jiggle of her mountainous cheeks supported on the stallion like legs of a thoroughbred.

I felt a bit apologetic noting that I'd always view her from the middle outward. Her lower half was so staggering that it did a disservice to a fairly attractive woman. Rashida planted her palms on the wall giving me an opportunity to get some really good footage from the other side of the living room. Rashida remained fairly clam allowing me to get what I wanted, fidgeting a little when I got within arm's length.

"That shit ain't gonna hurt is it?" She asked as I donned my Go Pro head band.

I was already kneeling getting a dead on shot of her massive, mocha colored cheeks with her waist and thighs in comparison. I couldn't help the physical impact the sight of her butt had on me. Thankfully, I was able to adjust myself before it was noticeable. Rashida popped her asset out in my direction lightly shifting her weight from one leg to the other, waiting.

"OWW, HEY!!" My palm collided with the bottom third of her right cheek sending a visible motion ripple across both. It felt heavy even from the glancing blow as I filmed until it stopped jiggling naturally. I got up walking to her side showing her what my digital camera captured.

"Sorry about that; but I'm going to put your stage name against black and have this shot appear letterboxed behind it before posting your measurements. You do know, what they are, right ma'am?" Rashida was watching the shot on the side screen of my camera intently.

"Huh, I just kind of think it's around fifty, more or less." I was already shaking my head knowing she was much larger.

"Guess we'll get to that later, too." Rashida shrugged before we continued. I got two more shots of my hand slapping her huge butt without further complaint before directing her to the bathroom again.

It felt like I gained her trust a little more as she stepped into the tub patiently waiting as I brought in this large canister of baby oil before setting my camera at a low angle pointing it up towards the shelf like posture of her giant buttocks. Rashida in cooperation mode as infinity better than the first time we'd worked together letting a few streams of the clear oil cascade off her prominent curve of her massive derriere. I let it drizzle and drip for an extended amount of time before letting her rub it in until she was positively glistening under the bathroom light. I was fast discovering my artistic muse in Ms. Sikes as she clapped her palms on her glutes making them jiggle and vibrate. That oil was splashed everywhere as I struggled to keep the camera steady. She kept it up repeatedly, intensely unknowingly making me as hard as uncut diamond. I finally handed her a towel hoping she wouldn't notice my expression.

"So, is this okay, or what?"

"Uh, yeah." Rashida glanced over her shoulder like someone was pointing a pistol at her back, noticing my expression.

"What?"

"Uhm, I think we should just start calling you Chi Town Thunda, from here on out, Ms. Sikes." She turned taking the towel with a semi-nervous smile.

I left her there with instructions to rub some of the oil into her skin retrieving an apple from the kitchen. She knew exactly where I was going once she saw the large piece of fruit in my hand, laying prone on Renee's plush rug facing my camera. The second version of her original attention grabbing teaser was captured as I got an overhead shot of her in this position. Thunda had the wherewithal to slightly clap her cheeks in this position. The audible added to the proceedings before I set up with the lense facing her narrow face.

"What you looking at?" Thunda challenged taking a big bite out of the apple afterwards. She remained prone as I stood over her getting a point of view shot as she clapped loudly proving her onscreen moniker rang true.

"A-Ah-Alright, we're done with the shoot."

"REALLY?!!" Rashida looked up at my face surprised.

"Yes ma'am; I can hardly wait to edit all of this together. Only thing left is setting up a page on the site for this stuff; I'll link the one's we already have to your site." I trembled a bit draping a towel over her massive butt.

"Hey, what's up with you?" She asked talking to my back as I turned away reviewing my footage.

"Excuse me?"

"You look shaky bruh; all sweaty and shit; you good?" I turned finding her standing in front of me with the towel draped over her shoulder. She was still nude leaning on the back of Renee's sofa, with a big gregarious grin on her face.

"Stop fucking with me, Rashida." I knew when I was being trolled.

"Thunda, that's my name." She giggled walking off to the bathroom with her clothing. I couldn't help watching the sway of that massive donk as she left the room.

I packed up, leaving Rashida there in the apartment taking the ladder with me. She was showering and I didn't trust myself alone with her and decidedly idle hands. I went back downstairs to the first floor setting up in the breakroom while Renee and her employees continued working in the salon. I was fit to be tied checking my phone for messages from Yoli. I was praying that I'd be able to get her over or go to her place for some hot sex. My cock was throbbing from roided out lust and thoughts of pounding the snot out of my fuck buddy. There were no messages and calls went to voicemail once again worrying me.

"So, you fuck Rashida, or what?" Renee appeared at the entrance to the breakroom.

"It was all business."

"SHIT!"

I glanced up finding Renee planting a wad of cash in the hand of an overweight customer still wearing a plastic poncho over her expansive torso. I giggled forgetting my anxiety about Yoli for the moment as Renee flipped me the bird. She disappeared form view followed by the sound of female jeering and laughter seconds later.

The women were having a merry old time as I entered the salon finding the counter and a spherical rack containing some miscellaneous items chief amongst them being some cards. The woman in possession of Renee's cash had a face full of soapy lather while Renee had a few flakes on her flawless features. I found this simple white card with a tie-dye outline of a heart on its cover holding it over my head for one of the workers to call out a price. Renee just waved me off as the woman flicked more soap at her. I ripped the plastic off of the card writing a simple message along with my number inside. I had a laugh along with them heading to the front door opening it as Renee noticed.

"WHERE YOU THINK YOU GOING!!" Renee yelled after me dabbing at her face with a towel amidst laughter.

"Hold up, I'll be right back."

A bit of an emotional charge ran through me as I jogged across the street to Yoli's place. I knew she wasn't there but the thought of slipping the card under her door had me hyped up imagining her reaction to finding it. I was lucky enough to catch somebody coming out of the apartment's security door getting this elderly looking gentleman to hold the door for me and thanking him heartily. My heart was thumping as I took the steps two at a time to her front door. I checked the card once more, reading my own message.

I NEED YOU! CALL ME YOLI!! XOXO!! (XXX)-XXX-XXXX

I knelt down finding a bit of trouble getting it under Yoli's door but managed to slide it into her apartment. Embarrassingly enough, I laid on my stomach trying to peer under her door before realizing the futility of it all.

"Don't worry young man; I'm pretty sure she'll get your message."

The senior lingered behind monitoring my actions making me feel like an idiot. The old guy chuckled giving me a pat on the back realizing the reason for my actions as I stepped back onto the street.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, maybe you'll bring your lady friend to my deli up the street a ways, young man." There was a twinkle in his eye, the kind you saw from elderly people reminiscing.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers