DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I will." I called back running across the street to Renee's place.

I watched the senior hobble down the street presumably to his business, lingering there after he was out of sight. I wished Yoli would return so that I could find out quickly what she thought of my card. After a while, I reluctantly returned to the shop finding things considerably calmed down, if not more grounded inside. Renee was holding court with a few women, Rashida and two employees I hadn't noticed before.

"Surprised you came back; kicked to the curb already?!" Renee greeted with a smarmy tone.

"Not even, she's not there." Rashida was washing a middle aged woman's hair as I stood in the center of the room. I couldn't help but notice those massive thighs bulging from underneath her denim mini dress. Another woman, some bespectacled Latin woman with frosted hair that looked like a wig, noticed my gaze.

"How's that for loyalty; he's looking at your big can, Rashida!" She was flipping through a magazine and watching television, intermittently. I had to catch myself from flipping her the bird.

"Ah, I ain't worried about that little nigga." My recent muse commented without malice, even giving me a reassuring smile as she rinsed her client's hair.

"She intimidates him." Renee added.

"Excuse me?!"

"Probably worried Rashida gonna crush him with those big ass legs of hers!!" Renee's client added getting some laughter.

"He scared she gonna sit on his head with that donkey, girl!!" Rashida's customer added without looking as more laughter rang out.

"I don't have to take this; I'm heading home." Raucous jeers followed me past Renee's work station. She stopped me half giggling at the situation.

"I'll drive you home if you wait until I finish with Bessie, here. I've gotta pick up Daisy from daycare, I'll drop you at Jaquan's after." I didn't mind the atmosphere but wanted to get home for a possible hookup with Yoli. I didn't want to hear any disparaging words about Renee's former employee.

"I'm gonna get a Lyft; I'll hit you guys up later when I finish editing."

"Whipped." I heard the comment as I entered the break area, texting up a car.

I repeatedly checked my phone finding another message from my mother wanting me to call her up which elicited a staggering amount of dread. Her absence had contributed to my surprising good fortune and subsequent encounters with three different women. I thought about the prior few women I'd hooked up with before running afoul of Renee Kelly. There was a massive amount of credit naturally directed at my cousin Jaquan whose decision to blow off a family day with his daughter led to my current situation. The car pulled up out front while I was trying to figure out how to get out of phoning my mother.

"Well look what we got ourselves over here!"

I unexpectedly bumped into Mintzy on my way out the front door. It was awkward considering how our tryst ended. She was dressed somewhat shabbily in this loose fitting dress apparently trying to hide her own huge bust. Mintzy covered her body with an oversized, ratty looking beige sweater regarding me with a glint in her eye.

"Oh hey." It was distinctly awkward.

"Wow, I didn't like, leave no impression or nothing brother?" She sounded a little put out by my demeanor.

"Well, uhm I..."

"HEY, YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF BOY!!" We were interrupted, both of us turning in the direction of the disturbance in tandem. I recognized the kid from her store wondering if it were her son. He was a few feet away approaching with aggressive intent.

"Hey, don't you mind him; just get in your taxi and get outta here."

Mintzy almost shoved me into the car before cutting the kid off as it pulled off. I peered out the rear window of the Prius finding them in a heated exchange as the speeding car turned them into ants on the horizon line.

On the way back to my cousin's home, I bit the bullet placing a call to my mother which thankfully went to voicemail. Her earlier call had apparently been ceremonial in nature and I couldn't be happier as my thoughts turned to a certain former cosmetologist with huge, pink lips, a deceptive ass that wouldn't quit and legs that went on forever. I resisted the urge to call her again, content that my card would convey my message quite nicely. Instead, I looked up my page checking the status of my clips realizing that I'd made quite a bit money unnoticed because of my recent activities.

Rashida's clips were still mounting views continuously letting me know even those would pale in comparison to the new ones I'd post later. Yoli's own clips were popular in their own right with the sole blowjob scene making comparable money to the other scenes I'd posted. The clip enchanted me enough that I hadn't realized being on the final leg of my journey on Jaquan's block. Looking out the window, it almost felt like I'd teleported back to Jaquan's house while watching those big, fluffy lips taking me to heaven and back.

"Thanks driver." I hopped out of the Lyft shouldering my camera bag, fishing out the house keys as I walked up to the reinforced screen door.

I unlocked the door finding the big heavy door ajar as I walked up the short stairwell dropping my bag on the sofa. It was unusually humid inside as I noticed unfinished food on the dining room table. There was a pervasive odor of weed inside telling me Jaquan was imbibing. I helped myself to a hot link from one of the aluminum foil containers going into the kitchen fishing a soda out of the fridge. I couldn't wait to edit Rashida's new material and see what kind of traffic it would generate.

I shuddered at the thought of her enormous Badonkadunk, chuckling to myself at the memory. I was distracted by some noise coming from the direction of the short corridor that separated the two bedrooms on the floor. The undeniable squeaking of bedsprings accompanied the unmistakable clapping sound of someone getting pounded out. I was a little disheartened that my cousin would throw away the brief goodwill he'd built up with Renee Kelly, baby mamma number two.

"DAMN GIRL, YOU GOTS SUM-UUHHH, YOU GOTS SOME GOOD PUSSS-SEEEEEE, FUCK BITCH!!" It sounded like he was literally jumping up and down on his dance partner. I could hear the headboard bumping the wall with these loud thudding knocks. I wondered if his last known jump off Akemi returned while I was out.

"Damn Jaquan." I mumbled remembering the African girl's pronounced bubble butt. I shrugged checking my phone finding nothing as my cousin continued singing the praises of his jump off.

"FAAAWKKK BITCH; AAAHMMA HAVE TO-I'M GONNA HAVE TO KEEP THIS ASS!! I'M FINNA BUST ON THIS ASS!! YUH-YOU WANT ME TO WAX YO SHIT UP AGAIN, HUH?!!" I chuckled cupping a hand over my cheek.

"YEEEEAHHHHH CUM ALL OVER ME!! FUCK ME UP WITH YOUR BIG ASS COCK, JAQUAN!! AAAAHHH SHIT, I LOVE YOUR COCK!!" My soda hit the kitchen floor spilling everywhere.. The resultant puddle formed quickly under my sneakers as I tracked soda into the dining room and adjacent corridor.

I pushed the bedroom door open with a single hand.

My cousin Jaquan had Yoli pinned underneath him in a prone position, one of his huge mitt like hand around her neck while his other was frantically jerking several ropes of ejaculate all over her loose, heart shaped butt. Her own hands were parting those yellow hued cheeks taking burst after burst as he grunted. They were both diagonally positioned on his bed facing me.

Time just seemed to stop as I took it all in with frozen features. The look on Yoli's face was undeniable.

It was pure bliss, rapture. She slowly looked up regarding me as that joyous expression melted away into a mask of despair. I found Jaquan equally shocked, his eyes cartoonishly wide as plates.

"Sexually fluid." Was the only thing I could think to say, just above a whisper.

The next few seconds was weird as I found myself outside the house sitting on the front lawn staring at the street and parked cars of various neighbors. It was a really nice day in retrospect. I could hear birds chirping in a nearby tree.

**TO BE CONTINUED**