DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Low tier?"

"Normally somebody like you wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire. Face it Yoli; we're worlds apart with only Renee in common." She didn't seem to realize where I was verbally herding her as I leaned back in my chair with an expression of manufactured contriteness.

"That's not true; I'd totally fuck you without the Renee connection."

"You don't have to make me feel better; I'm good Yoli." I was charging my Go Pro which was on the table facing her. I'd been filming since taking my seat, but she hadn't noticed.

"I mean it."

"Right."

"Fuck man; I'll show you, okay?!!"

Yoli hunched over vertically sliding some skimpy black panties down her thighs until they were a corona around her sandaled feet. I was silent, waiting as she lost the pink t-shirt revealing her modest, bare breasts. Yoli Van Allen was intent on fucking her way to an imagined redemption. She scratched her head staring back at me waiting for a reaction.

"So, this my pity fuck?" I didn't care.

Yoli knelt both hands clasped in front of her body almost as if in prayer staring with a quivering lower lip. She got on all fours making her tattered miniskirt ride up over her curvy hips. I felt a lump in my throat at the swell of her jaundiced, yellowed butt came into view. I hated myself for the solicited physical reaction as she crawled over reaching for my zipper. Yoli hesitated for a second before drawing it down as my tumescence embarrassingly sprung free, happy to be seen. This seemed to steel her trembling fingers as she quickly undid my belt and button spreading my jeans apart revealing everything.

"This is because I like you; nothing else, okay?"

A shiver ran up my spine as I struggled not to arch my back towards her face. Her technique was unparalleled with Yoli running the tip of her tongue on my crown before swirling it there teasing me to distraction. The top of it disappeared between her big, juicy lips and nothing else as she twirled, teased and prodded me until it felt like I would lose it before sliding down hiding everything to the base of my member. Yoli held it there forever gradually sucking harder and harder until I was about to cry out before retracting back to the tip.

Her eyes never left mine as she slid back down to the base until her nose was buried in my pubes. Her fingers slid up encircling the root leaving both thumbs free to rub and caress my balls as Yoli began stroking me with her huge lips. There was no way I was gonna last as she picked up speed feverishly working my prick over with sexual proficiency. This woman was beyond skilled at oral literally playing me like a flute.

Her encircled fingers added to the incredible top I was getting, gradually tightening as she began frenetically sliding along my shaft working hard to harvest my spunk. This was done in little intervals while she sucked as hard as possible on the head of my cock quickly returning to the base followed by her thick, pillowy lips engulfing me whole. Somewhere off in the distance I could hear strains of Jill Scott's "So Gone" wafting through the air into the house from places unknown.

Yoli kept the pressure up consistently sliding her lips back and forth in measured fashion for a good five minutes only releasing me to focus on one of my balls while sliding her fingers along my thickening shaft. She paid obsessive attention to both with those heavenly lips and her free hand making me squirm on the edge of the chair. It was hard keeping her in frame as veins appeared all over my shaft. Her thumb was pressing and rubbing on my taint.

"YOL-LEEEEEEE!!" I betrayed myself in epic fashion.

She quickly buried everything inside up to the hilt allowing the flat of her tongue to remain outside slathering saliva everywhere as I fired rope after rope into her gullet unabated. My inner thighs were quivering and shaking like never before as I struggled to control my outward reaction to her undeniable skill. Yoli swallowed in time with every burst veritably slurping it from the head of my member, alternately teasing and tickling my urethra. She was intent on keeping me in the zone working those fluffy lips on my tortured cock, a woman possessed.

Yoli tightened her lips on half of my prick enclosing intertwined fingers on the other half. She began roughly sucking me off while stroking me equally hard in an upward motion towards her juicy lips as hard as she could until I whimpered. I started whining and moaning uncontrollably nearing falsetto levels of aural embarrassment. Yoli finally relented sitting back on her haunches, visibly glistening from her head to the waistband of her tattered miniskirt.

"I did that because I like you; nothing else, no Renee, Jaquan or nothing, okay?" She was gasping wiping fingers across her lips and the underside of her nose regarding me. My cock was sticking up right in front of her face like a flagpole.

"Get up."

"Huh?"

"GET-UP!!" Yoli stood up visibly fretting, nibbling on her nails in front of me, not retreating but willing to take any punishment I'd mete out.

Instead I grabbed the sides of that tattered mini, snatching it down to the floor viciously. The narrow bottom of her abdomen and her tiny waist came into view. My eyes feasted on her elongated, yet rounded hips appeared in my field of vision along with her bare muff. She'd shaved; I was angrily flattered. It was like having and out of body experience as Yoli was spun around so that I could look at her loose, jiggly cheeks from my seat. Her butt was an anomaly of elongated, deceptive semi-fullness prompting me to sink my teeth into the nearest cheek, possessed.

The yellowed, goofball yelped but quickly covered her mouth with a hand. I slathered saliva all over that oval shaped halve of her impressive derriere. I glanced up from my depravity finding her nervously watching. My palm cut the air slapping the shit out of that slimy cheek several times until it glowed red. Yoli's face flushed crimson with her own brand of depraved lust on display. I refocused giving her an epic spanking on both of those extended, floppy butt cheeks.

My middle fingers slid inside from the back finding her honeypot dripping wet with an audible squelching noise signaling her apparent need. Yoli moaned flattening her palms on the tabletop happy taking the plunging intrusion for as long as I wanted. Goosebumps sprouted on her forearms and back as I fingered her hard enough to make her cheeks jiggle. I withdrew my middle fingers just as she was getting into it bringing a deluge of slimy wetness from her box that ran down my offending digits soiling the rest of my hand. That defiled palm collided with her butt again, spanking away at those golden cheeks until she twisted away from me to escape the pain.

"GET THAT ASS BACK OVER HERE!!" I barked, losing my composure.

Yoli swung back in my direction receiving more corporal punishment until handprints were visible on both cheeks. She arched her back working through it, pushing her butt outward spreading her legs apart making me accidentally slap her pussy. My middle digits found a home inside again, recklessly frigging her cunt until her knees went wobbly threatening to boycott her modest weight.

Yoli surrendered to her harsh treatment finally bending over the edge of the dining room table gasping. Her oval shaped cheeks naturally spread apart revealing her virtue and backdoor. She was so wet that her essence ran down her inner thighs as Yoli struggled to remain prostrate over the table.

"OH YEEEAAAAHHH!!" My pelvis slapped loudly into her loose, jiggly butt creating visible ripples across her ruddy rear cheeks.

Yoli made these euphoric gasping sounds as I drove myself into her yielding rear making her quivering knees buckle. There was nothing physically hidden between us as audible evidence of our coupling filled the adjoined dining room living room. She dipped at the hip bouncing and driving her ass wildly up into my pelvis. Her roundness blossomed outward in pear shaped fashion cradling the base of my cock. Yoli's cries were infectious as she shivered uncontrollably.

"GET THAT ASS OVER HERE!!" I snatched her lithe figure into my body avoiding her lips grabbing greedy handfuls of her cheeks pinching and squeezing as hard as possible.

Her long thin arms wrapped around my neck tightly as I added more slaps to her butt keeping up the stinging sensation that she enjoyed so much. I was breathing hard knowing she wanted attention and surface forgiveness. I planted Yoli flat on her back looking up at the frosted ceiling driving myself balls deep inside her snatch. My pants were hanging down mid-thigh as her long legs rose high in the air on either side of me. Her cunt was continuously snapping on the midpoint of my thrusting prick while she maintained that death grip around my neck.

"YEEEAAAHHH, THAS-THAS WHAT I WAAAANT!! I WANNA BE FUCKED SOOO HARD!!" Yoli's façade slid effortlessly away as I literally gored her into Jaquan's couch with absolutely no fucks given.

It was a given that she'd come to my cousin's home looking to have sex to assuage her guilty conscious at being caught in a compromising position with her boss's boyfriend. When I looked at it, she just couldn't deal with the embarrassment and the stupid card I'd left behind cemented the apparent shame she felt after being found out. It was dumb of me to leave that card behind like some love starved puppy, but seeing Renee finally crack under pressure left me shook in a highly viscerally fashion.

"MAKE IT HURT; PLEEEEAASSE FUCK IT AS HARD AS YOU WAAAANNT!!" She could probably be heard three doors over but neither of us gave a shit.

"Oh okay, sure bitch."

Her feline grace and flexibility were put to full effect as I captured the back of her knees driving her long legs almost adjacent with her round hips. Yoli Van Allen was in effect, turned into a human wishbone. Her arms left my neck reaching up to grab the available arm of the couch as I gave her the business so hard that I could feel my balls slapping her entrance. At this point, both of us were covered in sweat almost sliding around against the other.

Her face was frozen in a mask of sexual bliss, eyes tightly shut with her mouth agape. Her small, modest breasts managed to flop around on her chest, nipples extended turned bright red from harsh stimulation. The couch was creaking under out weight embattled from the frenzied rutting. There were only seconds before I'd climax as I stared at her scrunched up, ecstatic features.

"TAKE CARE OF THIS, BITCH!!" Yoli bucked up off the couch instinctually reacting to the two thirds of my cock plunging into her gaping maw. I was pretty sure she realized that we were hate fucking at this point.

Her nails clawed my buttocks surprising me as she scooted down face level with my crotch. She didn't miss a beat taking what was given in disgustingly sloppy fashion. I clambered forward resting my elbows on the arm of the couch feeling. Yoli frantically worked herself simultaneously furiously plunging her fingers into her compromised cooch. I couldn't believe it feeling this creamy vacuuming suction as I fucked her gaped mouth beginning to crest.

Her moans intermingled with this gurgling sound occurring in uneven intervals when I managed to no look throat the flighty ingenue with increasing regularity. Just as I was beginning to feel it, I pushed up with both palms looking between my legs at my business completely balling the fuck out of her face. The sight of this blatant disrespect sent me over the edge.

"FAWWWK YOLI, FAAAWK BITCH!!" I reared up vertically, almost kneeling on her shoulders with my inner thighs framing her face as rope after milky rope spoiled her makeup.

Yoli wrenched her head to the side at the first burst but caught herself turning back allowing the rest to glaze her over, even opening her mouth wide to accept a particularly thick rope of spunk. I went for broke pushing into her mouth feeling that incredible suction once again. This time she sucked way harder than before, even taking a few more pumps before releasing me with an audible pop of her lips.

"Fuck, that was really cool, Yoli."

I stood beside the couch glaring down at her prone body, listening to the thin woman gasp for air. I managed to get a few more spurts to hit her little boobs and the flat of her stomach. She coughed and gurgled a bit wiping her hand across her mouth.

"So, you know I like you now, right?"

"Hey, we're buddies; thanks for being nice to me, Yoli." She turned her head glancing up at my face still breathing hard.

"I like you, okay?"

"Sure homie; whatever you say." I shrugged still handling my member with one hand. I snatched a towel from the closet finding it hard to look at the mess I'd made of her face.

"Anytime you wanna hook up; just call me." She wearily sat up looking as trashed as I thought she was. I tossed the towel in her lap before tucking my cock away zipping up.

"You really mean it, Yoli?"

"Yeah, we're friends, right?" She looked up at me, desperate.

"What ever you say." I answered non committedly.

"I mean it; I'll do whatever you want, anytime you want and all you have to do is call me up, okay?" She stood up wiping her face with the towel, still desperate for some kind of closure from me.

"So, you gonna wait for Jaquan, now?"

"NO!!" Her distress became obvious as I took a sip of coffee from the cup. She rubbed her face profusely with the towel cleaning my spunk up.

"Look I understand Yoli; I know you're a beautiful free spirit and I'd never do anything to stand in your way. We're friends, you and I are so cool. You taught me a lot about stuff, and I love the way you feel, buddy."

"Buddy?"

"Hey, you can use the shower to clean up; I made a mess. Sorry about that Yoli; I didn't mean to do that, but you've got some really good pussy." I smiled at her like we were casual acquaintances. She stood there starting back as her head gradually dipped.

"No matter what; if you wanna fuck me, I'll be there." She replied somberly before disappearing into the bathroom. The shower started full blast seconds later, but I could hear her crying loudly.

I went back to editing on my laptop, pondering her words and what I'd learned of Jaquan's shitty behavior. I never had any intention of getting involved in his life. Once he decided to blow off his own infant daughter for some African female he'd met on the fly, our lives had become intertwined. His entitled behavior brought Renee Kelly into my life and by proxy, Yoli Van Allen. This woman was troubled without a shadow of a doubt, obsessed with Renee to the point that sleeping with me was a viable option to get closer to esteemed baby mamma number two. I thought about my various carnal adventures since my first encounter with Erica Walton. It was an odd series of occurrences that should've left me a modicum of psychic insulation when I happened across Jaquan screwing Yoli.

Hey, I wanna ask you a question?" Yoli appeared drying herself with a towel not bothering to hide exposed body parts as I sat on the couch reflecting.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Did you hear me?"

"Yeah, I just answered you, right now."

"No; I mean the day I found you with my cousin. I saw you getting in an Uber; called out to you." An extended silence followed before I was compelled to look at her. Yoli was just staring looking almost frozen in place.

"I-just wanted to see what he had to say about Renee."

"So, that's a yes, right?" Yoli dropped the towel visibly fidgeting a bit as I looked away.

She disappeared back into the bathroom as I got up returning to the table checking the footage on my Go Pro. I got my phone out texting up Renee when Yoli appeared staring at me, apprehensively.

"We're still cool, right?"

"Yeah."

"I meant what I said, I'll do it whenever you want. You can call me anytime night or day because we're friends, right?"

"Sure." I'd already started downloading the footage as she stood there, lingering.

"You mad?"

I closed the laptop robotically glancing at her face letting the truth seep out of my features. It was the only real answer I could give to this sloppy, irresponsible reprobate. She pivoted supporting her weight from one foot to the other waiting for an answer I was unprepared to give.

Hey, I'd fucked a lot of girls since my first encounter with Erica Walton, so who was I to be a hypocrite, right?

Before I could formulate some sort of answer, the heavy screen door slammed loudly as Jaquan appeared seconds later staring at both of us, wide eyed. He stared at my strained expression before regarding Yoli. He was carrying a plastic bag from the local pharmacy which dropped to the floor.

"YOU GOTTA GO!!"

"Uhm, we were talking, about stuff, you know?" Yoli tried to explain as he stared at her through his shades. It seemed a shared trait between him and Renee Kelly, leaving me wondering which were the originator of the behavior.

"YOU GOTTA GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE!!" Comically, I noticed a number of bottles of hydrogen peroxide on the floor at his feet.

"Jaquan?" Yoli looked suitably frightened as I noticed her panties on the floor near my feet. I gradually leaned over retrieving them.

"Hey, don't forget your panties, Yoli."

Jaquan did a double take as I raised them into view. She stared between us before gingerly taking them back. The thin nymphet slowly pulled them up under her tattered miniskirt, cautiously glancing between us before slowly retrieving her small purse.

"I meant what I said about us; call me, alright?"

"Yeah, sure Yoli." I averted my eyes partially out of my own shame but also to add to the skewed atmosphere.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL HIM; DON'T LET ME FIND YOU TALKING TO HIM, EITHER!!" Jaquan looked like he wanted to pummel her, but I knew she had no clue I'd pegged her as damaged goods biologically speaking.

"I-I didn't mean nothing, sorry." Seconds later the screen door slammed again leaving me alone with my stupid cousin.

"You know you ain't supposed to be hooking up with some bitch that burned you."

"She got some good pussy; you know that man, right cuz?" I leaned back in the chair staring as he gathered up his bounty putting the bottles back in the plastic bag.

"Shit you acting like a fool, nigga. I just got my shit checked at the fucking clinic and it hurt like hell getting a fucking swab poked up in my pee hole, cuz!! I got us this fucking hydrogen peroxide because its supposed to help get your shit straight."

"What?"

"This shit kills germs and everything, my nigga." His ignorance lightened the mood a bit as I allowed myself to chuckle. My phone began ringing with Renee's number as he looked confused. I picked up as he took it all in snapping up a random bottle.

"Jaquan, Renee says she's right outside with little Daisy."

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah she's walking to the door right now." He jumped out of his skin running into the bathroom hiding his stash just as Renee appeared with their daughter in tow.

I was glad to see the cute little girl because it meant that perhaps she wasn't here to put a few bullets into her baby's daddy. She was wearing a white dashiki dress and wedge sandals with her daughter wearing a miniature version of her outfit. Renee's eyes were hidden behind some expensive Christian Dior shades with her daughter sporting her own decidedly cheaper pair.

"DADDY, WE'RE HERE!!" He snapped up his little girl who presented him with a plucked flower.

He tried to give Renee a peck on the cheek, but she turned her head at the last second allowing him to kiss her cheek. He put his daughter down on the floor concerned as she ran over giving me some little candies from her pink backpack.

"Did you talk to your cousin, here." Renee asked tersely.

"Sure, but he simpin on that chicken head." It was apparent they'd talked during the time I'd been putting Yoli through her paces.