DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DADDY YOU TRYING TO GIVE HIM BAD FOOD AGAIN?!!" Little Daisy reminded us both of my recent knockout.

"No honey; we're just talking about something else. Go play in your room for a few minutes while I talk to your mother."

"Okay daddy; I'm a keep my eye on you if he gets another black eye." She wagged her finger in her parent's direction before disappearing into her room as Renee turned to Jaquan.

"So, I made an appointment for you at the hospital."

"HUH?!!"

"We talked about this; I want to make sure we're safe because I had sex with you a couple of days ago. Don't trip because I'm taking a test too, nigga."

"Baby, I'm clean; you know that, right?" My cousin was just starting to realize he was boxed into a trap designed to compel him to confess his indiscretion or at the very least, give her an out instead of sleeping with him.

"I don't know shit; but we were together, and I slept with this idiot over here. Think we should all get a clean bill of health, don't you Jaquan?"

"I don't need no test." He replied stubbornly.

"Well, call me when you change your mind about wanting to be a family with Daisy and I, okay nigga?"

"Bae, you know I love you." Renee slid the shades off revealing her slanted eyes staring him up and down before pushing them back up her nose.

"Test, then we'll talk."

She snapped her fingers in my direction as he glared over at me bristling. For all he knew, I'd pulled some six degrees of Kevin Bacon type shit leading to an improbable STD from our mutual jump off Yoli. He had no idea he'd been trapped currently sitting on whatever Renee considered relationship death row.

"WHERE YOU GOING WITH HIM?!!"

"I'm taking him to meet up with my friend Rashida."

"Bae, you fixing my cousin up with your friend?"

"Test, then talk Jaquan."

"SEE YOU LATER CUZ!!" I finished gathering my stuff up leaving with a smile as Renee stood there glaring at him before following me out to her car.

Ten minutes later we were laughing our asses off on the freeway back to her house as she tossed her shades in the cup holder. Jaquan volunteered to drop little Daisy off at school the following morning. She pulled over on the side of the road unable to wait to get home to watch Yoli's unwitting confession.

"I'm gonna kill that yellow bitch." She snarled rewinding the part where Yoli indicated receiving Jaquan's number on a gum wrapper and the later admittance that she was aware I'd called out to her.

"If you do that, she wins."

Renee didn't respond one way or the other tooling up the block to her building as I glanced out of the passenger side window. There was a breeze wafting into the car as I peered across the street at Yoli's place. It was a fleeting moment as Renee turned into the side alley leading to the back of her building.

"You okay?"

"Working on it."

...TO BE CONTINUED.