DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 05

Story Info
Chi Town Thunda 38C-29-62 (32 years old).
9.2k words
4.9
9.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Hey man; I gotta be me and ask you why the fuck you slept with Yoli again?" We sat in the alley behind her building having quite a few moments of shared silence when Renee gave in to an unanswered question swirling around in her pretty head.

"Just kinda happened, honestly."

"So, what; you in the crazy zone with her ass, now?" Renee was insistent but she wasn't fooling me one bit. I knew she was chomping at the bit to lay hands on her former employee.

"Hey, I did what I did, you got something out of it too; you know Jaquan was scheming the minute he laid eyes on her goofy ass. I know she was plotting too, cause she heard me yelling at her ass when she was getting in that cab to go fuck my cousin, your baby daddy. YEAH, I FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER, SO WHAT?!!"

Unexpected emotion exploded out of me before I managed to settle down looking over at Renee.

"I get it; I understand baby." I was shocked she hadn't shoved a pistol up into my nose.

"Sorry."

"Hey man, for somebody who's been running through a few ladies lately; it's just fucking weird to see you hung up. Shit, we've been screwing for a minute too; you almost in the ex-boyfriend rolodex, nigga."

"Ex-boyfriend?" That was a revelation as she facepalmed.

"Don't get it twisted; stop cheesing in my front seat. Alright you can be an honorary wingman, doofus." I admittedly had a silly grin on my face automatically set by the praise from one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. Renee was similarly afflicted softly pushing my face toward the passenger window when I glanced in her direction.

"I'll take a leg, instead." I shot back as she leaned over playfully tickling me.

"Maybe we can talk about it later after you help my girl out."

"What?"

"Check it out."

Renee gestured towards her backyard adjacent to her car. Rashida was sitting at the bottom of the steps. Her general form was hidden from view by the unfinished wooden railing and a few planters filled with a variety of colorful flowers. Rashida's thick gams were sticking out signaling her presence.

"I'm not in the mood, Renee." She chuckled slapping the back of my neck.

"Ow, shit girl!" I rubbed the tender spot at the nape of my neck.

"Hey, I gotta carry your shit homie; you gotta carry hers. I don't suppose you recall sending her that hacked scene of her getting smashed?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"My girl has been in the shittiest of moods since you sent her that bootleg; Rashida called up her ex yelling at that nigga and he told her where to go with that noise. I think you need to get in front of this because you already cost me an employee."

"I cost you an employee?!!" I shrugged receiving another slap to the back of my neck.

"Rashida's way off her game; I had to step in on a client because she was zoning out about that stupid ass scene. Now Mrs. Garrison's fried lace front; that's on both of you idiots!!" I found myself trying to imagine the woman with this smoking hairdo with a mushroom cloud emanating from it, comically.

"What am I supposed to do about it?"

"You're good at fixing things nigga; figure it out. Hell, you saved two lives today; what's one more?" I recalled her threats to blast Jaquan and Yoli knowing she spoke truth. Renee leaned forward reaching down between her legs retrieving a paper bag.

"What's this?" I watched Renee open and stare into it for a few seconds before shoving it roughly into my chest.

"T-shirt and some board shorts I originally bought for your trifling cousin. Make sure you hit that shower my nigga; you stank like wet, yellow dog." The dig at Yoli was accompanied by a roll of my eyes.

"What a lady." Renee leaned in using her pointer finger to turn my face in her direction. Our lips pressed together softly for half a second.

"Get out." I was unceremoniously shoved onto the gravel as Renee sped off down the alley.

"Bitch." I gathered up my camera bag and the paper one with Jaquan's now forfeited clothing.

I snickered at the trick realizing she'd used the kiss to distract me from the fact that she'd unlocked my passenger side door. My side was bruised a little as I righted myself into a sitting position as a familiar face appeared one door over from an adjacent yard obscured by a large fenced brush. Mintzy and a day worker walked into the alley as she directed his attention to the fore mentioned foliage. The exasperated gentleman was carrying a chainsaw with an expression that gave me the impression he'd like to use it on the brassy, milf.

"OH, LOOK WHO DONE FOUND HIMSELF OVAH HERE!!" It was too late to duck out of sight as she noticed me along with the hired hand.

"Hey." I waved back meekly noticing her shabby attire which consisted of a baggy looking housecoat and fluffy flip flops. Her hair was unkempt and messy almost melding with her deep olive skin tone.

"NOW WHY AIN'T YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME, HON?!!" It wasn't that I was unhappy to see her as much as her insistence on shouting everything even though we were close enough to converse normally.

"We're cool; I just got shoved out of Renee's car Mintzy." Her cartoonish range of expression cam into play as she closed the distance between us. I barely stifled a flinch as she took both of my hands pressing in murdering any personal space as the day laborer watched.

"You know I been missing you something fierce brotha; I been needing some more uhm, auditions. Ho bisogno di qualcosa in più di questo grosso cazzo! Voglio che tu mi scopa il culo ancora un po 'negro!! Fanculo bene!! You gonna give me some of your precious time, huh brotha?"

I could feel her massive breasts pressing into my chest as I glanced over her shoulder at the day worker. There was no mistaking the disgusted look on his ruddy truncated features.

"I don't know about that, Mintzy."

"What, why not; you don't like the kitty, huh brotha?!!" The day worker was definitely not a fan of me; and didn't like what he was seeing in the least.

"I don't wanna end up in a Al Pacino movie." I backed off as another familiar face appeared from the same foliage covered area.

It was that shady looking kid I noticed after visiting the corner store ran by Mintzy. The expression on his face mirrored the hired help as he raised a finger in my direction.

"AWWW SHIT; WHAT THE FAWK MA?!!" Mintzy's back jerked straight as she gulped loudly realizing she was busted.

"Merda Antonio, sto solo parlando con un vicino qui!! Vattene dal mio fottuto culo, perché no?!! GO FINISH YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK!!" She turned towards him kind of blocking his view of me yelling in her native language.

"Non mi dici niente merda bag; sei qui fuori cercando di tradire papà con le tue fottute tette da mucca!! FAWK YOUR GADDAMN HOMEWORK!!" This kid was probably fourteen years old at the youngest, but his posture skewed older with some sort of unspoken authority that wasn't lost on Mintzy.

"ANTONIO, I'M JUST TALKING!!"

"SHAAADAP!! Ehi negro, è meglio che tu stia lontano dalla mia fottuta mamma o ti taglierò le tue maledette palle!!" There was no doubt he was threatening me as Mintzy cupped a hand over her mouth closing the distance between them in seconds.

"OH MY FAAWKING GAAAWD, ANTONIO!! NON TI INSEGNANDO A FARE LA TUA BOCCA COME UN WC DIO DIVANO CIOTOLA CHE PICCOLA CAGLIA!! POSSO ANCORA SMACK QUESTO CULO PER TE BITCH!! GET YOUR ASS IN THE GODDAMN HOUSE, WHY DON'T YAAA!!"

Mintzy asserted herself quickly spinning the boy around delivering a hard slap to his rear that was immediately challenged. Antonio Lozano jerked back in her direction instantly receiving a hard pancake slap to the face that echoed across the alley.

"MAAAA!!"

Despite his tough guy attitude, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes as she shoved the kid out of view. He shot me a look that could kill before disappearing from sight as Mintzy directed her ire at the day worker.

"DON'T YOU WANNA GET PAID OR NOTHING?!!" He simply started up his chainsaw as she glanced back in my direction with a forced, toothy smile.

"Take care Mintzy."

"I'LL BE SEEING YOU AROUND SOMETIME HON; LIKE REAL FUCKING SOON!!"

"No, you ain't."

I almost hopped the fence as she made some kind of weird squawking sound that reminded me of something, I heard on reruns of the old I Love Lucy show. I stumbled backward afraid the horny milf might pursue me into Renee's apartment. Something felt a little odd drawing my gaze two yards over to find little Antonio propped up on a short metal step ladder eyeballing me. We exchanged glances for a few seconds before I withdrew out of his field of vision.

"You through playing with them Guido's?" Rashida had moved up a few steps sitting between the first and second floors of the three-story building. She was still nursing the phone between her Jurassic thighs.

"Don't let Antonio hear that; he might not like it." I cautioned whimsically.

"Shit, that boy offered me three hundred dollars for a piece of ass, nigga." Rashida scoffed at my aside.

"Don't let the police hear that; might mean jail time." I added trying to be comical but earning a raised eyebrow instead.

Rashida was wearing a royal purple floral tank embroidered with a paisley imprint over what looked like canary yellow bike shorts. Her thighs were wreaking havoc with the material riding up on her thighs giving them the distinct appearance of panties. Her wrists were covered with a variety of multicolored bangle bracelets. Rashida's chocolate skin made everything pop adding a glow to her attire with her hair done up in a jazzy updo, a crown of elegant curls covering her oval head like an attendant crown.

"Oh, you got fucking jokes after messing up my day, huh?"

"Would you rather not have known?"

"That shit was embarrassing; now I got motherfuckers trading that scene around like fucking baseball cards. That scene was never supposed to happen, but I got busted."

"Yeah I heard."

"Where you hear my business, fool?"

"Yoli." I answered without thinking before noticing her staring at me glassy eyed. A shiver ran up my spine, but I figured nothing would come of it due to Yoli's expulsion from her immediate circle.

"Glad she fired; she was always sniffing around with her nose in everything anyway. Now I gotta worry about that stupid scene floating around out there."

"Goddamn it."

"Excuse me?" She was texting intermittently while conversing with me.

"Weren't you doing cam shows when that shit happened, Rashida?" It was definitely time to pull her card on the subject.

"Some other bitch snitched on me to Harold; he pulled up on me while I was doing a live stream and wouldn't let me turn the shit off. I got caught up when he kept yelling at me to give my fans something real."

"Yeah?"

"I was scared he was gonna dump me; that's why I let him get on camera and now I'm paying for it! I guess I'm stupid, too." Her head dipped between her shoulders as she continued staring at the face of her phone. I couldn't take any more drama wanting to alleviate the situation as an epiphany popped into my head.

"Well, I think everybody else should be paying for it."

"What do you mean?" Rashida was puzzled raising her head to regard me.

"Before I answer that question, I want you to stand up and turn around."

"Why?" She straightened up starting to resume her usual aggressive countenance.

"Look you been giving me the business since we met; actually, since I walked into Renee's living room in my birthday suit. I've taken it on the nose with your verbal abuse and issues, so I'm tired of opening my bag of tricks only to get dick back. Think of it as a litmus test and solidarity of our working relationship going forward, Rashida."

She sat there pondering my words for a second before getting up slowly turning profile on the steps. I'd made Rashida some prominent coin by filming a few teasers but shied away from going all the way with her. Her side view was intimidating with the massive swell of her ass feeling like it cast an imposing shadow over me on the lower steps. I cautiously took a step upward reaching out cupping her right ass cheek letting my fingers sink into its deep undercuff. The weight was considerable as I jiggled it getting a muted physical response because of the restraints of her clothing.

"Nigga, did you really ask me to stand up so that you could feel on my ass?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Man, you savage." Rashida snickered shoving me back. I had to catch myself stumbling down a step.

"Well, if you wanna make some money; turn all the way around." A sarcastic smirk appeared on her face turning things aggressively playful as she turned her humongous back porch in my direction almost daring me to handle her butt again.

It was plain and simply a massive, intrusive heart jutting out from her waist in staggering detail. I felt like hitting that shit with a bottle of champagne lie some newly christened battleship. Rashida did me one better gathering her floral tank allowing me to see the high waist of her canary yellow shorts. She tugged at the waistband of her shorts allowing the bottom of her rich, mocha hued cheek to bulge outward. This made those shorts resemble more of a bikini bottom at this point. My heart started pounding hard in my chest as she glanced back at me, smiling.

"That what you wanna see, boy?"

"Yup, hold that pose." I took another step down taking a pic with my phone.

Rashida decided to get cute gradually clapping her cheeks. She knew what I wanted to see as I got some quick video. I had this weird feeling glancing from my spot on the back porch down into the alley where I noticed Mintzy's son standing there watching. He was still staring mad daggers in my direction as I turned the camera towards him for a second. Rashida quickly noticed as well resuming her angry Sista mode.

"I'M A TELL YOUR MOTHER ANTONIO; NOW GET YOUR LITTLE ASS OUT THAT ALLEY!!" The kid scrambled out of sight as we both chuckled.

"Your number one fan."

"Shut up; that little punk used to hang around in the salon staring at my ass all day until I got tired of the shit."

"What'd you do?"

"Gave him what he wanted; he was sitting there pretending to read a magazine burning a hole in my butt. I sat on him, squashed that little fucker until he was crying while everybody was laughing. Antonio broke out like he was on fire; now he don't come around that much."

"Like I said, number one fan." We laughed walking up to Renee's apartment.

Rashida didn't notice or seem to care that my hand was on her ass the whole time.

It was crazy how Renee didn't care about leaving her apartment unsecured as we found the backdoor unlocked. I went straight to the living room and started setting up my cameras, charging my Go Pro. As we traversed the corridor to the living room, I took a glance inside Renee's bedroom noticing her mattress stripped of all bedding. There was a stuffed hamper at the floor of the bed with the missing items stuffed inside. There were a few unmentionables hanging out of the edges.

"What're we looking at?" Rashida interjected.

"Nothing, lose the top and bra, too." She unbuttoned on the spot finally comfortable with me revealing a lacy underwire strapless number underneath. Her breasts looked great with the extra support.

"Nice." Rashida reached out pushing my face away as she stripped off the undergarment. There was a bit of deflation as her breasts came into view, but her nipples were noticeably erect.

"Alright you got me topless, what're we doing?" She got cute draping her top and brassiere over my shoulder as I noticed a discarded selfie stick on Renee's desk. I snapped it up attaching it to my phone before presenting it to Rashida.

"You're gonna make a few clips with this; I want you to pull those shorts up as high as they'll go into that crack and lay down on Renee's mattress clapping those cheeks using that selfie stick. Make it good, Thunda." Her hands were on her hips as I explained, not even flinching when I unzipped her shorts peeling the halves outward.

"What're you gonna do." Rashida asked with raised eyebrow.

"I gotta shower real quick; get to work." She was surprised when I left her there retrieving the paper bag containing clothes meant for my cousin.

I regretted handing my phone to Rashida passing the open bedroom door getting a full view of her own little show as she lay prone twerking her voluminous cheeks. The luscious clap was audible even from a few feet away as I considered pouncing on her but thought better of it. She was able to get it to wave from side to side with the slightest movement of her hips before dipping sharply making this audible wet sounding smack. This chocolate beauty had to be just over thirty with a rich, luxurious skin tone that appeared almost edible.

My eyes traced the visible crease that made up the undercuff of those massive buttocks. Her subtle movements juxtaposed with the more traditional twerking cadre of motion left me fixated in the most extreme manner. I manifested a thick steel bar that tented my pants while this tingling feeling engulfed me whole. I was seconds away from full on manifestation of an idiot savant demeanor bordering on a seizure as Rashida caught me looking, still filming.

"See something you like, bruh?" I snapped out of it staring directly at her grinning face.

"Ah shit." I shrank way from the door snatching some towels from the adjacent laundry room. It was not lost on me that I'd screwed Mintzy into evacuation in this very spot. I'd screwed two women in this apartment, and I wouldn't mind getting that Mexican hat trick. I hit the shower.

The thing about Rashida was you really couldn't gauge her situation accurately because the woman had this natural poker face. Her brash, around the way personality was coupled with an aura of decidedly rough edginess that gave me pause. I didn't want her fist to implode my face, didn't want drama and I was walking the razor thin line between our current working relationship and validating her thoughts about my intentions.

Rashida seemed to be getting a kick out of pulling my chain with her figure as attested by the straining erection pointing at the tiled shower wall directly in front of me. I lathered up under the spray trying to figure out if I should just finish myself off. I was conflicted about succumbing to my lust even out of her view.

"WHAT YOU DOING?!!" Rashida snatched the shower curtain open catching me off guard and criminally erect.

"WHAT THE-GOT DAMMIT!!" I yanked back on the curtain, but she held fast as I noticed my own camera phone trained on my junk. Rashida was laughing, still topless as we jostled a bit with the plastic curtain.

"You jerking, huh nigga?"

Instead of tugging the plastic sheet in her direction, Rashida grabbed the opposite with flair yanking it up into the air where it partially draped over her left shoulder. She was still filming while I squawked covering myself with a hand towel.

"DON'T DROP MY PHONE IN HERE; IT AIN'T WATERPROOF!! WHUT-THE FUCK, MAN!!?!!" Her fingers were nimble snatching the small hand towel away in a blur of motion, still laughing.

"What, you don't like being filmed, huh fool? You like rubbing all over my ass and peeping on me; but you can't return the favor, eh bruh?!!" She was laughing the whole time slapping down at my hands as I hunched over trying to face away from her with a hand over my butt.

"GIVE IT UP, FUCKING BABY!!" Her palm collided loudly with my ass creating this audible wet echo akin to a snapping whip sound. It hurt, a lot.

"SHIT, WHAT YOU WANT RASHIDAAA!!" I batted away more wet slaps from her hand, partially unsuccessful.

"We want a show." She answered plainly as I paused slowly craning my head down towards the face of the phone realizing it wasn't my humble android.

"Ah, shit." Renee Kelly and three other women were staring at my nudity, laughing their asses off. I felt like a complete asshole with Rashida laughing so hard, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers